Holier Than Thou

Story Info
Bible Thumper learns Old Testament lesson.
1.2k words
4.29
107.9k
23
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my office there is a woman named Kim. In her spare time she is always reading the bible and attempting to preach to her co-workers. Kim also likes to dress provocatively. She wears low cut tops and tight, short mini-dresses. Management never warns her about it due to her religious manner.

Kim also loves to tease her fellow male employees with her charms. Kim has short blonde hair and has a very tight body. Her breasts aren't big, but they have a perfect shape for her body size.

One day at work, Kim and I were asked to stay after 5pm to work on a rush project. I was at my cubicle, looking at the computer screen, when Kim walked up behind me. She leaned over my shoulder and was rubbing her chest across my back.

I was always uncomfortable when she did these type things, and today was no different.

"How are you making out there, Ken?" she asked me.

"I am just working on the database files now, everything is running smoothly," I replied back.

Kim had her hand on my shoulder as she rubbed her tits across my shirt. I had to get up and walk away from her. I am usually pretty mild mannered, but just now, I was getting angry.

A few minutes later, I saw Kim standing by one of the tables the employees use to eat their lunch. I don't know what came over me, but I marched over to her and shoved her onto that table.

Kim's eyes got big as saucers at that point.

"You love being a cock tease, don't you!", I shouted at Kim.

She just was lying there on the table, looking frightened. I then hiked her mini-skirt up around her waist, then pulled her panties off in one smooth motion.

The look on her face was hard to describe. This was never what she had intended to happen, that is for sure. I held her panties up.

"What is this here?" I said. "Someone must be excited."

The front of her panties were soaking wet. Kim's face went red from embarrassment, as I held them up for her to see.

"You have been wanting it for a long time, haven't you Kim?"

Kim shook her head no.

I dropped the panties and reached for my belt buckle. I undid my belt and pulled my panties and briefs down to the floor. I stepped clear of all the clothes.

Kim looked in shock, but she never tried to make a run for it. Her Christian upbringing never prepared her for this, it seemed.

My cock is a good 8 inches long, and all this confrontation had gotten me hard quickly. I took my cock in my hand and waved it at Kim.

"Do you like what you see?" I said.

There was no reply from her, but she had her eyes glued to my crotch. I moved to the lunch table where she was still lying. I grabbed her ankles and placed them over my shoulders.

Kim whimpered out a "No!"

It didn't matter now. I placed the head of my cock at those drenched pussy lips and I shoved it in the whole way.

I thought Kim was going to leap up off the table. However there was nowhere for her to go now. I had speared her with my man cock, and I began to drive it into her.

"No, Ken, it's too big, take it out!" she was begging me. I think she knew I had no intention of removing my pecker from her.

It was easy stroking, as her pussy was the wettest I have ever encountered. My low hung sacs were rapping against her ass. I was trying to hit every spot in her insides that might drive her over the edge.

Kim did get wild. After a few minutes, she began to meet my strokes. She also was clamping down hard on my cock. It was if she didn't want me to remove my cock from her, ever.

Finally, a voice was heard.

"Please Ken, fuck me hard!"

I became a wild man then. I slammed my shaft into her, We were fucking fast and furious now. There was no thinking involved, just pure animal lust.

Within moments, Kim let out a scream.

"I'm cumming!!!"

Kim was what I call a squirter. She sprayed her juices all over my cock. I wasn't far behind as I shot one load after another into her hot box. I don't think I ever came as much as I did that day.

We just kept up our fucking for what seemed like hours, even though that wasn't the case. When we were finally finished I pulled out and left Kim on the table. I went to the restroom and cleaned myself up.

When I came back, Kim was still lying on the table, She wasn't moving and I thought she might be dead.

When I walked over to her, she reached for my hand.

"I never made love like that before, Ken!" "Thank you."

There was a pool of liquid that was on the table now. Kim's pussy was still leaking of our love juices.

"I thought I was going to pass out," she told me.

I helped Kim off the table and she gathered herself and went to the restroom also. When she came back, she told me her story.

Kim had married her religious husband directly out of high school. She only had one lover until today. Unfortunately for her, Kim's husband had a very small cock. he couldn't bring her to orgasm very well. He also was embarrassed by having this beautiful wife he couldn't satisfy.

They didn't have sex very much these days, so Kim began to dress in a sexy manner, to build up her self esteem. Little did she realize she would finally provoke someone to fuck her like I did.

Three things happened after that day.

First, Kim began to dress in a conservative manner, no more cleavage and short skirts.

Secondly, Kim filed for a divorce. her Bible thumping husband was totally shocked, she said. No one at their church ever divorced, it just didn't happen. She quit going to the service, as she was shunned by the parish.

Thirdly, after the divorce was final, Kim moved in with me. She told me I had made her feel like a woman again that day. She had more orgasms there on that table at work than she could remember in her entire married life.

Kim asked me to teach her, show her how to please a man. I was more than happy to do it! Kim learned to love oral sex, and became an expert at sucking my cock. She also grew to like anal sex, once she became accustomed to the size of my dick.

I couldn't believe how lucky I had become. I had this sexy woman, eager to please her man. Her ex-husband was a fool in my opinion. I heard he ended up remarrying to a shrew of a woman. I guess he found his type of lover after all.

We are now discussing the possibility of having children. That means more time spent in bed. It's not a bad deal after all!