Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With raised eyebrows, Charles merely stood there surprised at her offer. He also had a moment of concern over the quick pace at which she was moving. In the space of one afternoon and evening they had reconnected, she had invited him to her home, had sex with him and now wanted him to stay the night. He'd never had a woman move so quickly. Even though they already knew each other—to the extent they did—it still seemed curious.

"You don't have to, if you really don't want to," Holly said because of the time he was taking.

But, despite all that, this was Holly, and Charles really wanted to stay.

Her face formed a huge smile when he removed the few articles of clothing he had put on and climbed back into her bed. She immediately snuggled next to him, and though they had already fucked, the feel of her cool, naked body pressed against his was as arousing as anything else they had done. His erection quickly grew.

And there they remained until both drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

Awakening without opening his eyes, Charles instantly realized that he was completely naked. He couldn't remember when the last time was he had slept unclothed. It actually felt kind of nice. He heard labored breathing, and a tilt of his head downward revealed the Holly was on her stomach perpendicular to him staring wide-eyed at his morning wood. He lifted his shoulders up supported by his elbows.

Catching the movement, Holly turned her head toward him just enough to make eye contact. "I bet you're wondering what I'm doing."

"Well, it's obvious you're staring."

"I've never really taken the time to just study one of these. It really is a work of art," she added with a grin. "At least, this one is."

"Thanks," Charles said in a dubious tone not knowing what else to say.

"I've been eager to touch it, but I didn't want to awaken you."

"There are many worse ways to be awakened."

Holly took that as an invitation to gently wrap her hand around his hard cock. She lifted it, pointing it straight up, and then tilting it in different angles, literally studying it.

For Charles, it was a bit odd. He'd never had a woman do this. But at the same time, it was quite erotic. She finally pointed toward her mouth and slid her lips over it. Somehow, that was more sensual than just spreading her lips and sucking. It wasn't a serious blowjob, more just a lube job. Once she had it covered in saliva, Holly slithered up on top of him until her pussy made contact with his dick. She rested her head in the crook of his neck and rubbed her snatch around on his rod.

"Mmmm," Holly purred.

She was one horny woman, but to her credit, she approached it with style and sensuality. She didn't just jump him and fuck. He loved that about her. Sitting up, she sat her pussy atop his cock and started rubbing. Charles lifted his head to see her labia spread around his shaft sliding back and forth, smearing the saliva she had already coated him with and her own juices from what she was doing. He'd never had a woman do this. It was fantastic!

Finally, she couldn't take it any longer, slid forward enough to raise his dick and slip it into her pussy.

"Ooooh," Holly whimpered. She rocked her hips back and forth, and occasionally rotated her hips in a slow, relaxing fuck. There was no real urgency, just a calm intensity. It wasn't long before her breathing increased with throated vocal accompaniment. Her bouncing on his cock stepped up as it was apparent she was close to climaxing. From his position, all he could really do was let her have her way with him, and that was no chore.

"Unh, unh, unh. Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm. Yes, yes, YES!" And then she quietly exploded.

Just watching this gorgeous woman ride him with her beautiful tits bouncing, the vision of her clit rubbing against his dick, and of course, the feel of it all was enough to bring Charles to the edge. "I'm going to come," he warned.

But Holly didn't ease off his cock, leaving it inside her and continuing to ride him. He took that as approval to let go. It was not an explosive orgasm, but rather a slow burn, the semen merely spurting out but providing the most intensive feeling. It was as good, if not better than those climaxes that burst out.

"Mmmm, I love the feel of all that creamy, semen filling me up," Holly murmured. "There's nothing like it."

"I'm glad you like it because I love depositing it there and being the one to do it."

Holly giggled. "We have so much in common." She finally rolled off him and laid beside him as close as she could. She even held his hand.

There was even something erotic about that simple gesture of their palms pressed together.

"For what it's worth," Holly said, advancing the hand holding to letting their fingers intertwine and play, "I know I've been moving kind of fast since you showed up at the shop yesterday. But I just feel like you've come at the right time in my life. And everything we've done in that short time has just underscored that feeling. I get that you want to move slow and get reacquainted, and I'm more than happy to do that. I just wanted you to know that I think we're right together."

"I sensed that," Charles acknowledged with a grin. "And I'm glad to know you want us to be together. I wasn't really looking for a relationship with anyone, but you're not just anyone. I never thought I'd have this opportunity. And that changes my whole perspective. I want you just as much as I think you want me. I don't think we'll have any trouble getting reacquainted." Charles sat up.

"I'm thrilled to hear you say that, but what are you doing?"

"I've got to go to work."

"Really?" she said with disappointment. "I'm on a later shift today. I don't go in until almost noon."

"Sorry. I've got a client coming in at nine and I've got to go home and get cleaned up."

"Aw."

"So, will you be getting off later?"

"I hope so," Holly quipped with a smirk.

"I meant, off of work."

"I know. I won't finish until six or seven."

"Then why don't you come to my house and I'll fix dinner for you."

"I've never had a guy fix dinner for me. I'll be there."

"When you figure out what time you'll finish, let me know so I can have dinner ready."

"Will do."

* * * * *

A text from Holly came in the mid-afternoon advising that she should leave the shop at six. She was going to stop home for a minute and expected to arrive at Charles's apartment by seven.

When she didn't arrive by 7:30, Charles texted her to ask if she'd been delayed. By 7:45 she had not responded, so he tried to call her, but she did not answer. After another unanswered call at 8:00, he was in his car driving to her home.

Holly's apartment was on the ground floor with a big window in the front. The blinds were partially open. A man had his hands on Holly's shoulders, and she appeared to be smiling.

What the fuck?

What was she doing with another man? Instantly annoyed, Charles quickly considered his options. Not one for confrontations, his first impression was to leave. But this was Holly, and he didn't want to believe she didn't mean all the things she had said to him. So, he politely knocked on the door.

She answered quickly, surprise evident on her face. "Charles."

"Holly," Charles said evenly. "What's going on?"

She glanced back inside to the man and then returned her attention to Charles. "Uh, this is Raymond, my ex-husband from New York." Seeing the concerned, confused, and annoyed look on Charles's face, she quickly added, "And I should have called."

"I texted and called you twice."

"Oh, sorry. Raymond is trying to convince me to move back to New York," Holly explained.

"With him, no doubt."

"Yeah," she confirmed with a nod and a bow of her head.

But that gesture suggested more than she was telling him. "And you're considering it."

"He said he ran into some people I used to work with at the fashion house. There's been a shake-up in management and my old job is available to me again."

"Has anyone from the fashion house called you with such an offer?"

"No."

"So, you're just taking his word?"

"I'm sensing an insinuation."

"Yesterday it sounded like you were done with New York and what was not a very loving marriage. And this morning you said you were moving fast with me because you felt we were right together. And now, hours later, you're considering moving back to New York with your ex-husband." Charles shook his head. "I knew this was too good to be true with you." He turned and left.

"Charles, wait."

But he didn't, and neither did she go after him.

* * * * *

A pragmatist, Charles didn't generally dwell on disappointing outcomes. He usually moved on. It was wonderful reconnecting with Holly, but for all intents and purposes, it was a one-night stand, and he'd had more than his share of those. Realistically, he'd never had her to say that he'd lost her; in fact, they'd never gotten far enough along that he could even say she was the one who got away. Sure, it would have been nice for something to develop, but he hadn't been looking for her, hadn't been looking for a relationship, so he couldn't be upset that it wasn't going to happen.

Charles was also not one to drown his sorrow in alcohol. But a beer was warranted when he returned from Holly's, if only to calm him down. It tasted like a second, and that one now tasted like a third. As he sat on his sofa, he believed he was now calmed down.

That is, until the front door burst open—obviously, he hadn't locked it. Only the silhouette of a person was visible made so by the streetlamp outside. But it could only be the shape of Holly. She had changed from her work clothes to a low-cut, sleeveless top and tight leggings that showed off every delicious curve of her body. A moment later, she stepped in and closed the door. Stopping before him she said in a commanding tone, "You promised me dinner. I'm hungry and I'm here to collect."

"What about Raymond?" It came out kind of snooty, but maybe he meant it that way.

"Well, if you had let me finish instead of running off, I would have told you that I told him I was not interested. I sent him on his way after you left. And I meant everything I said this morning. And for what it's worth, I didn't invite him, I didn't know he was coming, and if he'd called first, I would have told him to stay away." She grabbed the beer from him and guzzled half of it.

"Help yourself," Charles remarked.

"Thanks, I will."

"What about New York?"

"As we established, no one has contacted me with an offer."

"What if someone does?"

"Then we'll cross that bridge if we come to it."

Charles studied her as she sat next to him and drank the remainder of his beer. He had no reason to doubt her. And here she was. And this was Holly. Maybe he had acted impulsively.

She set the empty bottle on the end table and leaned in to kiss him.

"I thought you were hungry?"

"I am, but not just for food."

"You're a horny woman."

Holly shrugged. "Don't let this go to your head, but you're the best fuck I've ever had."

Several different responses occurred to Charles, but he decided to remain humble. "I'll try to live up to your expectations."

He kissed him again with a bit more passion. "Did you not want me to do that?"

"No, I wanted you to."

"Good. Because I'm going to keep doing it."

"I'll try not to resist." He couldn't have resisted even if he'd wanted to. She was just too good a kisser.

Holly leaned against him causing him to lean back against the corner of the sofa. His cock grew uncomfortably in his pants. They gradually put their arms around each other, and he pulled her to nearly sitting in his lap. He sat up, but only long enough to push her onto her back, their lips never parting.

"You're a pretty good kisser, also," she complimented, sitting back up. "I love to kiss. People don't kiss enough when they make love."

Charles couldn't help his hand pressing against her partially exposed breast. He rubbed his finger in her cleavage.

"Mmmm," she purred.

She didn't resist when he dragged her top down to expose one of her tits and actually issued a pleasurable sigh. Her nipple invited him to suck it. As she kicked off her shoes, he freed the other breast. All the while, their lips barely separated.

Yet now, Holly stood, but only to peel off her leggings and reveal that her top was an all-in-one panty and tank top. Her gorgeous ass cheeks were beautifully visible.

Charles slid her shoulder straps down her arms to completely display her magnificent breasts, and he felt it only polite to suck her other nipple.

"Mmmm, yes," she agreed.

Again, Holly arose, this time to slide her top down below her waist and legs until she could step out of it and render herself completely nude. About to climb back into his lap, Charles halted her so he could enjoy the amazing view before him.

Sitting sideways on his lap, he wrapped his arm around her legs and his hand came to rest in the crack of her ass. He couldn't help but let his finger toy with her anus, which elicited a giggle from her. She kissed his cheek and neck, and then lifted his shirt to remove it. Following that, and in between more kissing, he removed his shoes as she rubbed her hands all over his chest.

In a move he did not expect, Holly licked his nipples and one by one, sucked them. He'd never had a woman do that and was amazed at how sensitive it was to him, and he involuntarily emitted a high-pitched sigh. It felt marvelous. Then she quickly moved down to undoing his belt and pants. He assisted in their removal, which included his underwear.

Holly instantly grabbed his hard cock and went down on him. Who was he to argue? But instead of devouring it, which he fully expected, she sucked him slow and sensually, gently, and lovingly. It was amazing. While it was inside her mouth, she licked all around it with her tongue, which added further arousal—not that he needed any more arousing. There was something delicious in this slow oral loving instead of a fast and furious blowjob. And then, when she took all of him in and down her throat, he thought he might actually blow his nuts, but then she pulled out, and he was able to catch his breath.

He sat her up beside him, her hand never relinquishing his dick, and let his own palm and fingers explore between her legs. He found her sweet pussy to already be wet, and it seemingly sucked his digit in.

"Mmmm," she cooed.

Holly half-heartedly jerked his cock as he continued to finger her, and naturally, their lips came together. She couldn't maintain the kiss, instead having to throw her head back against the sofa and vocalize her enjoyment of what he was doing. Two fingers now in her pussy, his free lips sought her nearest nipple.

"Oh, that is soooo good," she murmured. She couldn't keep still, her hips having to move around as though forcing his fingers to continue.

Once again, his middle finger found her g-spot setting off a massive orgasm. She grabbed his face, mashing their cheeks together as though she was attempting to merge their faces into one. He felt her body tense and release and tense and release. Her legs clamped his hand in an almost vice-like grip, but then she spread them again as though to let him handle her more. But finally, she could take no more and grabbed his wrist to pull it away.

When she let go, his cock was right there. She instantly latched onto it and guided it toward her pussy and fed it in.

"Ohhhh, I've been dreaming of this moment all day," Holly whimpered. Sitting up in his lap facing away from him, she pivoted her hips back and forth in a gentle motion.

For Charles, he enjoyed the easiness of it, like the slow oral loving she had given him before. There were times for hard and fast sex, and one of those was likely to occur before the night was over, but slow, sensual fucking where all the sensations could be experienced was as pleasurable as anything else, sometimes more so.

"I like it like this," he had to say.

"It is nice," Holly agreed.

But they gradually increased their pace, although not to any furious level. He would have loved to have seen what this looked like from the front. Certainly, this had to be more erotic than anything else.

When she slipped out, Holly used the break to turn around on him and face him. She reached for his cock and stuck it back in, but they resumed their moderate pace, able to again kiss in this position. But when their lips were not together, she was letting go a variety of different sounds of pleasure as though she'd never been fucked before.

Charles watched her expressions, some of which seemed as though she was in intense pain. However, her vocal accompaniment said otherwise, and he knew this to be true when she leaned forward and literally bit the sofa back to muffle a fierce growl as another climax took hold. The sounds she now made to manifest her orgasm were almost humorous, yet Charles knew that the emotion of a spectacular climax could produce uncontrollable responses.

Holly finally just rolled off him and collapsed onto her back. Her eyes were closed, and her face displayed the most contented expression he had ever seen. Her breathing, though not extremely heavy, was steady.

Her legs were slightly spread, and her juicy pussy was inviting. He slowly leaned over to softly lick away the moisture. He expected her body to jerk at the sudden assault, but instead, she merely purred.

"Oh, yeah," Holly moaned.

Charles was selfishly doing this for his own enjoyment. He genuinely loved eating pussy. But this woman was an orgasm machine, as though contact with any part of her genitalia produced a climax. He couldn't believe she was about to come for the third time almost in rapid succession. He'd never made a woman come thrice. Hell, his wife had never come twice!

"Come here, you," Holly commanded, pulling his face to hers in their most sensual kiss yet. "Now, it's your turn. Fuck me and fill me up."

Charles eased into position to fuck her as missionary as they could being on the sofa.

"Come on, baby. Fuck me good," she prodded. "Nobody has fucked me like you do. You're the best."

Charles didn't know if she was just saying those things by way of arousing him, or whether she really meant it. He wanted to believe the latter, but either way it worked and a minute later he was filling her with burning, hot semen.

"Oh, yes, that's it," she said. "Give it to me."

It almost felt like he wouldn't stop ejaculating. He couldn't ever remember coming so much. But finally, he did. When he pulled out, his cock was literally covered in his own semen, and gobs of it were oozing out of her pussy. He made a move to get up.

"Where are you going?"

"Get you a towel to clean up."

"No need. Doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you. I kinda like the feeling."

With a shrug, Charles sat back down and Holly sat up and climbed into his lap facing him. She put her arms around him, pressed their cheeks together and hugged.

"You realize you're stuck with me now," she told him.

"I guess there are worse fates. Just because of the sex?"

"That's the icing on the cake. You're a wonderful man. And something else you might not want to hear."

"Oh, what's that?"

"Even after only one day, I do love you."

From any other woman, he wouldn't believe it, but after all, this was Holly. And he couldn't be happier.

THE END

12