Holly Jolley Christmas

Story Info
Sister's bi roomie needs some Xmas cock... And so does Sis.
16.7k words
4.83
457.9k
1k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fruitlessly looking at hotels on my tablet when the text message came in. When I heard the alert, I grabbed the phone and saw the message was from my sister.

"Mom wants 2 know when ur coming home?" the message read.

"Not sure. I'm trying to figure a couple of things out," I typed in response. A moment after I hit send, my phone started ringing. It was my sister again. She didn't even give me a chance to say anything.

"You text too slow," Holly teased.

"Pardon me for spelling, Sissy."

I could almost see her rolling her eyes when she groaned. "What do you mean you're not sure? Classes are out for Christmas. You get in the car and drive. If you don't remember the way, use the GPS on your phone."

"Ha, ha. I'm trying to find a hotel or a friend I can crash with."

"I thought you were going to stay at the house?"

"That's what Mom expected me to do. I really don't want to be stuck there with everybody. Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Ellie, our cousins... A day, maybe two — fine. I'd lose my mind if I had to stay there a week."

"Good point," Holly admitted. "There's no way you're finding a hotel last minute like this."

"Yeah, I've come to that conclusion," I said, and then sighed.

"Well, easy enough. You come stay with me."

I'd almost forgotten that she'd moved into a mobile home with a friend a couple of months earlier. "Sleeping on a couch for a week doesn't sound any better."

"You wouldn't be on the couch. Gawd. There was a full size bed in the front bedroom when we moved in. We both have our own beds, so we moved that one to the room in the middle. It takes up most of the room, and we'll have to clean the boxes off it, but it's a bed."

Technically, that solved my problem. It presented a whole host of new ones, though. "You just moved—"

"Nope. No excuses. You're staying here, and that's final."

I broke out into an evil smile and said, "Wow. Aren't you a little young to be doing a perfect imitation of Mom?"

"Fuck you."

"Yeah, that definitely didn't sound like Mom."

Holly asked, "So, can I let Mom know you're on the way, and that you're staying here?"

It was my best option, as fraught with potential disaster as it was. I blew out a long, slow breath and then answered, "I'll throw some stuff in a bag and head that way."

"I'll text you directions once I get off the phone with Mom. See you soon. Bye."

"Bye," I said, and then ended the call. After that, I muttered, "Oh boy," and turned my attention to packing.

****

I was surprised when I pulled up in front of the place. It's a mobile home. The first thing you think is trailer trash. It looked fairly nice from curbside. The walk and stairs were shoveled. There were flowers in the windows. If I didn't know it was a double-wide trailer, I might not have guessed that it was. I recognized my sister's car, so I knew I was at the right place.

Bag in hand, I headed down the walk between the snow banks, and then up the stairs. Before I could knock, my sister opened the door.

"Come on in," she said, stepping out of the way and gesturing grandly.

My little sister was growing up. She had her brunette hair done up, and she was wearing makeup even though she was sitting around the house. Her redheaded roommate Jemma grinned as I stepped in the door.

Jemma was the first of those fraught with peril things I was worried about. She was gorgeous, had great tits, and it was general knowledge that she was very much bisexual.

What was also general knowledge — even though they had never openly stated it — was that she was sleeping with my sister.

Though I'd seen pictures of her and knew of her in general, we'd never actually been introduced, so Holly took care of that.

"Jay-Jay, this is my brother, Doug. Doug, Jemma Jolley."

The redhead and I both offered a wave and said, "Hi," almost simultaneously.

Holly then grabbed my arm and said, "Come on. I'll show you where your room is so you can drop your bag."

As we walked, I told her, "I really need to hit the can."

"It's right there," she said, pointing at the bathroom door as we passed it. She stopped once she passed the next door, and said, "Here you go. I wrote the wi-fi password on that notepad."

The room was small, barely large enough to contain the full-size bed with room to walk around it. All I really needed was a bed while I was in town, so it would work fine.

I tossed my bag on the bed, turned to Holly, and said, "Be right out."

"There's spray on the back of the toilet," she informed me as I walked down the hall to the bathroom.

That should have been fairly obvious, but when I walked into the bathroom, I discovered that the information was more valuable than I anticipated. Two women living together and sharing a bathroom meant that almost every available surface was covered in one product or another. The shower caddy looked almost dangerous, considering how many bottles were jammed into it.

I took a leak, wisely saved myself a tongue-lashing by putting the seat back down afterwards, and then headed for the front room.

Holly was holding her phone out, facing me, when I walked in the room. The text message from our mother was hardly surprising. I hadn't expected to have any time to settle in before I was summoned, even though I'd been home only a month before for Thanksgiving.

"Well, I guess I'm out," I said, and rolled my eyes.

The girls both laughed. Holly picked up a key from the table and handed it to me. "The front door," she explained. "Just in case Mom doesn't let you out of there until she passes out."

I knew that was a distinct possibility.

****

As it happened, Mom had to turn in early because she was picking up my grandparents from the airport in the morning. That let me pull up at Holly's place around eight, full of home cooking, and drowsy.

The last thing I expected to see when I let myself in was Jemma and my sister drinking beer. From the looks of them, they'd had a couple, too.

Holly pointed toward the kitchen and said, "Still some in the fridge if you want." She must have recognized the surprise in my demeanor, because she said, "Come on. It's not as if you weren't drinking when you were eighteen."

"Just caught me off-guard," I said, and chuckled. She was offering, so I headed to the fridge and grabbed myself a bottle. There were only three bottles left in the 12-pack. Not my brand, but beggars can't be choosers.

Holly scooted over closer to the redhead and patted the couch cushion next to her. "How was it?" she asked.

I sat down heavily and opened my beer. "Not as bad as I expected. Mom made dumplings."

Holly made the strangest — and cutest — face. It was a combination of a pout and a scowl. "Shoot. I should have gone with you."

Jemma laughed and said, "Glad you didn't. I'd have had to listen to you hyperventilate about getting fat."

My sister playfully smacked her roomie, but then admitted, "You're right."

"That explains the lite beer," I said, and took another drink. Then I stole a joke and said, "Like making love in a canoe."

Both girls stared at me in confusion.

I delivered the punch line, "It's fucking close to water."

Holly groaned, but Jemma busted out into laughter.

"Well, you could always buy what you like tomorrow, and we'll give it a try," Holly said.

"You're trying to get me to buy you beer," I said, figuring out where she was headed.

Holly replied, "Guilty," and finished the last of her bottle. "Are you going to want another one?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Between the driving and dinner, I'm about to pass out as it is. Sure you need another one?"

"Yep," she said in a bubbly voice as she popped up off the couch. She glanced at Jemma, and the redhead nodded. Holly returned with the last two beers as Jemma polished off the one she'd been drinking.

Holly brought up the Walking Dead not long after sitting back down, and we ended up talking about that for quite a while as I nursed my beer. My eyes were getting heavier by the moment, culminating in my sister nudging me when I half nodded off.

"Think I need to go to bed," I said as I shook off the doze.

"You think?" Holly asked with laughter in her voice. "Night."

"Goodnight," Jemma said.

I returned, "Night," as I got up from the couch. A yawn hit me as soon as I stood, and then another as I walked down the hall. I closed the door behind me, plugged in my phone, stripped down to my underwear, and turned out the light.

I was exhausted, but when I slipped into bed, I grabbed my phone and checked my Facebook notifications. That was my mistake. There were a bunch of funny memes in my feed, a couple of sexy selfies from girls at college, and a hilarious drunken status from one of my friends that demanded several responses. He just kept making it worse with every post. Before I knew it, I glanced at the time and realized it was after midnight.

"Fuck," I said under my breath before turning off the phone. I pulled up the covers and tried to settle into the unfamiliar bed.

I was somewhere between awake and asleep when I heard it. At first, it was just noise keeping me from drifting off. Ever so slowly, I realized that what I was hearing was Jemma. She was giggling, moaning, and whimpering.

My eyes shot wide open in the darkness when I realized that the only explanation for those sounds was sex. It was coming from the front bedroom — my sister's. The implication of that was impossible to deny. On the other end of the trailer, my sister was going down on her roommate.

Or maybe she's using a dildo, I absently thought. In my half-awake state, I could see both possibilities in my mind's eye as clearly as if I weredreaming them. It was even more intense because I could hear Jemma's cries growing louder — more strained. I was hard as a rock in no time.

I clenched my teeth and winced at the uncomfortable sensation of my cock throbbing within the confines of my underwear. There was no way I was jacking off in a borrowed bed at my sister's place — let alone to the sounds of her having sex. Despite that, I strained my ears, listening for every little whimper I could hear.

I heard the unmistakable sound of Jemma coming. There was a brief pause in the sound, and then I heard Jemma start moaning and groaning again. Not long after, she came again — her voice even louder.

It didn't end there. She must have come five times before the sound from the other end of the trailer died down. Obviously, Holly was a hell of a pussy licker. I lay there with a vision of my sister devouring her redheaded friend in my head the whole time.

It wasn't the first time I'd thought of my sister that way, either.

When quiet finally descended, I pulled the pillow over my head and tried not to think about it. I don't know how long it took me to drift off, but the last I remembered, I was still as hard as a steel bar.

****

I came to slowly the next morning, again hearing a sound that was dim and unidentifiable at first. As the sleep fog cleared, I realized it was the shower running. The room I was in shared a wall with the bathroom, so I could not only hear the water falling into the tub, but the faint hum of the pipes as well.

Which meant that either Jemma or my sister was naked only a foot or so away from me.

I already had morning wood — though thankfully not the need to pee kind — and that realization wasn't causing it to go down. Quite the opposite.

The water shut off, and a few seconds later, I heard the door open. "What time is it?" my sister called to the front room.

"Ten after nine," Jemma answered. "Better wiggle it."

"Shit, shit, shit," Holly muttered as she closed the door.

I lay there in the dim light filtering through the curtains — my cock throbbing — and thought, This is going to be a long frikkin' week.

Holly turned on the blow dryer not long after, and the noise ensured I wasn't going to go back to sleep any time soon. I really needed to get up so I didn't mess up my internal clock too much, anyway. I'd have to go back to classes all too soon.

I sat up and grabbed my phone to check messages. Ever so slowly, my erection drooped as I took my mind off the night before and what was happening on the other side of the wall. I heard Holly leave the bathroom, and not long after, the beer caught up with me.

The last thing I wanted to do was walk out of that room. I was sure they'd see the guilt in my face. Unfortunately, I didn't have much choice. I got dressed, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

A glance down the hall didn't reveal anyone. I walked to the bathroom and peeked into the front room to find it empty. Breathing a sigh of relief, I hurried into the bathroom and did my business.

My lucky streak ended when I walked out.

"Good morning," Holly and Jemma said, one after the other. Holly was rushing around with a muffin in one hand, gathering up things. Despite the hurry, her hair and makeup looked perfect to me. Jemma was sitting on the couch in a thin pair of shorts and a tight little top with spaghetti straps. There's no way she had a bra on under that thing.

I didn't have a lot of choice at that point, so I said, "Morning," and headed into the front room.

My sister snatched up her keys off the counter that separated the kitchen from the front room and tossed them in her purse. "I've got to go to work. If you're hungry, Jemma can show you where everything is."

"Okay," I said, and nodded.

Jemma then asked Holly, "You're sure?"

My sister nodded to her and said, "Mmm hmm."

The redhead grinned and said, "Thanks."

Holly then turned back to me to say, "Gotta go." Before she headed to the door, she gave me a smile and a look that absolutely screamed, I know something you don't know.

I was wondering what the hell that was about when Jemma asked me, "So, are you hungry?"

"Not really," I answered, and then shrugged. Leaning against the counter, I added, "I ate too much at dinner yesterday, and Mom has already harangued me into coming over at one for lunch with my grandparents and everyone else."

"Good. One o'clock, huh?"

"Yeah."

Jemma stood up, looking incredible in that barely-there outfit she was wearing. She walked toward me and said, "Well, if you're not hungry, are you thirsty?"

The look she gave me when she said that spoke volumes. My eyes widened, but otherwise I stood there in shock as she walked up to me.

She ran her fingertip down my chest as she said, "It's been like nine months since I was with a guy, so I asked Holly if I could borrow you. She's cool with it, so what do you think? Wanna fuck?"

The question Jemma had asked and the look my sister had given me both made complete sense then. I didn't need to say anything. The answer was in my eyes. Jemma let out a moan, wrapped her arms around me, and moved in for a kiss.

I kissed her hard. Our tongues wrangled. Our hands roamed. I squeezed her tight little ass and slid my hands up the back of her shirt. Her hands glided over my back, tracing the lines of my muscles, and she lifted a leg to curl it around me. She caught me off-guard by pulling away from the kiss in a rush.

Not that I was complaining when she jerked her top over her head. Good god, what incredible tits. They were big, but not heavy enough to hang overmuch. Nice and firm. I confirmed that when I squeezed them. They were all real, too. She had big areolas, the color barely darker than the surrounding skin, with just a hint of blush. Her nipples stood out from them just the right amount. Not too big. Not too small. A brush of my thumbs over them confirmed that they were hard.

She didn't let me enjoy them for very long, though. Jemma grabbed the front of my shirt and roughly jerked it out of my pants, then went to work on the left side. I took the hint and pulled it over my head, letting it fall to the floor at our feet. She pulled me close again, her naked tits pressed against my bare chest.

After a few seconds of hungry kisses, she paused long enough to say, "My room," before crushing her lips to mine again.

We stutter-stepped down the hall with our arms still wrapped around each other and our tongues engaged in a serpentine dance. When we reached her door, we both ended up blindly fumbling for the knob until she grasped it and managed to turn it. She bumped the door open with her hip, causing it to bang against the wall, and dragged me inside. A couple of steps later, we were next to the bed.

Jemma's lips left mine, and she leaned back far enough to see what she was doing to unbutton my pants. As soon as the button came unhooked, she grabbed the side with the hole and jerked it while she ripped my zipper down. The tab had barely hit the bottom before she pushed the denim and my underwear down over my hips.

"Oh god, yes," she said in a breathy, sultry voice when she exposed my cock.

I had to take over at that point, because she curled her fingers around my erection and squeezed. While she moaned and stroked me, I pushed down on the denim, getting it past my thighs. As soon as my jeans were around my knees, she let go of my cock and pushed on my chest with both hands. With my legs tied up in the half-dropped pants and the bed behind me acting as a fulcrum, her push easily sent me flopping onto the mattress.

Since I hadn't bothered putting on shoes yet, she had little trouble tearing my jeans the rest of the way off. She tossed them aside, and the denim thumped against her dresser. Before my pants could land with a second thump on the floor, she crawled in the bed atop me. She went after my neck instead of my lips with her kisses — thankfully not sucking to leave hickeys. It was bad enough that my sister knew what was going on, without there being physical evidence. Meanwhile, she ground her pussy against my erection.

Even though her tits were pressed against me, I wanted more skin on skin. I wormed my thumbs under the waistband of her shorts and pushed them down. All I accomplished was exposing her ass, though. I didn't have the right angle or leverage to slip through the cloth that was crushed against my cock.

Jemma apparently shared my sentiment, though. She quickly sat up over her knees, turned, and then dropped down onto her back. I was up before she was down, and between the two of us, we quickly had her shorts and panties down to her ankles. She freed one foot, and then kicked her final garment off the other.

I dropped down onto my hands atop her, and lowered my lips to those nipples that had been calling to me since the front room. Jemma gasped as I sucked the right one between my lips, and then again as I lowered my cock to her sex. I groaned from the feeling of her soft folds and the hint of warm wetness between.

She stroked my back and tousled my hair while I sucked her nipples, moving back and forth between them. The sound of her moans and the feeling of her lifting her hips to my cock had me throbbing like mad.

"You're making me so fucking wet," she said in a rush. Her fingers fisted into my hair, she whimpered, and shuddered beneath me.

There was an easy way to test that.

I straightened my arms, sucking hard on her nipple until it popped out of my lips. Then in a series of quick, continuous motions, I rocked back onto my knees, pushed hers up and out, dropped prone over the V of her legs, and dived in.

She sucked in a high-pitched, stuttering gasp when I locked my lips over her clit.

She tasted like heaven. I sucked and tongued her clit, reveling in the way she writhed beneath me. I could see her fingers clawing at the sheets in my peripheral vision. Her loud, sharp cries of pleasure echoed back off the walls. It wasn't at all lost on me that my sister had been right where I was only the night before — licking her roommate's sweet little pussy.