Hollyquirk Studios: Week 07

Story Info
Susan dominates Woody anally.
3k words
4.5
46.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Swansong reclined in the relative comfort that her star billing had afforded her and enjoyed the warmth of Woody's tongue on her clit, jazz on the stereo and a glass of red wine near to hand. In just the past few weeks Woody's training had come along nicely. After having learned how much her carpenter was stimulated by the idea of being submissive, Susan had done a little research and was finding it quite fun to be dominant in a relationship for a change.

Though naturally dominant, Susan had grown up a trifle old-fashioned. She'd always let the man take control of love-making. There were few surprises in store for Woody tonight though.

Susan was wearing her new favorite outfit; a supple black leather brassiere with thigh-high black stockings and knee-high leather boots. She had been wearing her matching leather panties over the garter belt but she'd already had Woody remove them.

"Mmmm..." Susan slid a well-manicured hand down through Woody's short brown hair as he lapped along the folds of her labia. "That's enough for now. I'm feeling very nicely relaxed and I don't want to cum too soon tonight. I have some other things in mind."

Woody leaned back and looked up adoringly over her well-groomed curly pubic hair. He felt so grateful to have Susan as his Mistress. She always knew just what to do to him.

"Since you've been doing such a good job, I've decided to reward you," Susan said, sitting up and leaning down to press her lips to Woody's as he sat at her feet. Sliding her hands over Woody's naked shoulders and down his chest through the crisp hair, she rubbed his manly nubs.

"Get up," she ordered abruptly.

Woody jumped up and stood directly in front of her, his semi-hard penis bouncing gently in front of her. She smiled and leaned forward, reaching up to pop the head of his cock into her mouth and swirl her tongue around it quickly then just as quickly let it go. She smiled at his sharp intake of breath. Now this was guaranteed to get the taste of that nasty little snit, her supposed co-star, out of her mouth.

"Go sit on that chair," Susan said, pointing to a padded kitchen chair in the middle of the small floor in the trailer. Woody walked over to the chair and started to comply.

"No! Straddle the chair." Woody stood back up and turned to straddle the chair. Susan enjoyed the movement of his strong, though not overly muscular, body. She stood and walked over behind him. She slid her hands up and down his bare back and leaned in to lick his ear.

"I know just what you need," she whispered. Woody shuddered. She truly did. Susan reached back to the table behind her and pulled out a studded leather dog collar and reached around to show it to him.

"Would you like me to put it on you?"

"Yes, please, Mistress," he responded instantly. He moaned softly, feeling the leather tighten slightly around his neck as she buckled it on.

"Do you like it?" she breathed into his ear.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." The way the collar solidified the feeling of belonging to her brought Woody's cock to full mast.

Susan reached back and removed a bottle of vanilla massage oil from her bag and poured a little into her palm before rubbing her hands together. She laid them gently on Woody's back and started massaging in small circular motions. She would have to loosen him up nicely for what she had in mind. She didn't want to hurt him at all. Susan worked her way down over Woody's broad back to his narrow lower back and up again. She kept working farther and farther south until she'd reached his butt cheeks.

"Stand up," she commanded. Woody stood and started to turn but she pressed on his shoulders to keep him turned around. "Lean forward and put your hands on the back of the chair."

Woody did as he was told and Susan continued her massage down over his lovely ass and upper thigh muscles then back up, lingering on his butt cheeks, cupping and squeezing. Mmm, he had the most delicious ass she had ever seen.

"Spread your legs shoulder length apart," she said. Woody did as told, flexing his knees, unsure of how long he would have to stand this way but knowing he would do exactly as she told him until his legs gave out.

Susan slid her oiled hands over his ass again and down, then reached between his legs to gently squeeze his cock. She took several minutes to fully massage his ass before reaching back and pulling a bottle out of her bag.

"Step back and lean forward so that your hands are on the seat of the chair." Woody did as ordered, bringing his ass more fully up into the air, opening him to her fingers. Susan slid her fingers around his anus then back and forth over the puckered opening, the oil on her fingers coating him as he slowly relaxed to the pleasant touch.

"Now, let yourself down so the side of your face rests on the seat of the chair." Susan admired the picture he made with his legs spread wide and his ass up in the air, open for her. She used the oil coating her hands to lube the nozzle of the enema and touched it to his anus.

"Mistress?" Woody asked in a worried tone. They'd never done this before.

"Everything's fine," she murmured soothingly. "I've researched this very thoroughly and if you do what I tell you, I promise you will enjoy this more than anything else we've ever done."

She continued rubbing his left butt cheek and murmuring soothingly as she slid the nozzle into his anus slowly, giving him time to relax. When it was all the way in, she squeezed the enema slowly, letting the liquid flow into him. When the bottle was drained, she slowly withdrew the nozzle from his anus.

"Now go to the bathroom but don't let it go until you feel like you really need to. Then wash the external area with the washcloth and soap you will find on the sink."

Woody stood up and walked, stiff-legged to the bathroom. Susan went to the kitchen area and disposed of the enema and washed her hands in the sink. She had time to sit down and sip her wine, relaxing to the Wynton Marsalis on the stereo, before Woody returned.

When Woody came back from his cleansing, she gestured to the chair, "resume your position."

Susan took another sip of wine before standing and walking back over to Woody. She rubbed her hands over his ass again.

"You're doing very well so far," she commended him. "We're going to take this very slowly. We have all the time in the world. I hope you'll enjoy this as much, if not more, than I will."

"Yes, Mistress." Woody sounded a little doubtful but Susan was sure she could prove him wrong. She wasn't into pain, just dominance, and she was going to exercise that dominance tonight in making Woody cum in a way that was new to him and perhaps the best he had ever cum. She reached back and took another tube of lube from her bag, this one flavored for her own pleasure as well.

Holding the bottle directly above Woody's puckered anus, Susan squeezed a generous dollop on and set the tube aside. Woody had shuddered at the contact but relaxed as Susan rubbed it around and around the area and it warmed slightly. The scent of cinnamon reached his nostrils gently.

Susan pulled a chair over and sat down directly behind Woody. She continued to stroke and cup his ass, brushing her fingers over his anus again and again as she massaged him. Finally, she leaned forward and licked his anus. Mmmm, cinnamon, she thought as she heard Woody gasp.

Susan rubbed the flat of her tongue over his anus, playing with him. She reached between Woody's legs and slid her hand up over his balls to find his now fully erect cock which she squeezed gently just as she pushed the tip of her probing tongue into his anus. She heard Woody groan and released his cock. She didn't want him to cum too quickly.

Susan pushed her tongue further into Woody's ass. It was a bit like pushing her tongue into the opening of a bottle. Though there was more give, she could only go so far. Susan pulled back and reached for the lube again, this time lubing her long fingers carefully. Then she reached up and pushed into his ass, slowly pushing her forefinger all the way in. She rolled her finger around and started stroking it in and out a few times. Woody moaned again. She added her second finger and twisted them like a key and grinned as Woody bucked.

Susan pulled her finger out and reached into a bag for the first toy of the night, a butt plug. It was bright purple, looked obscenely swollen, tapered at each end then opening up to wings of a sort at one end. She couldn't wait to put it in his ass but she carefully lubed it first. Then she put the narrow end against his anus and pushed. It started in easily after her attention to preparing him but encountered resistance about half way in. She pushed steadily with just a little more force and it popped in. Woody groaned.

"How does that feel?" she asked silkily.

"Wonderful... full."

"Now," Susan said, "turn around and kneel in front of me."

Woody did as requested and Susan slowly undid the hooks of her black leather brassiere. She peeled the cups off her breasts, which were at face level for Woody, then cupped his jaw with her delicate fingers and drew him to her.

A knock at the door stopped her. Damn.

"Stay where you are." Woody looked up at her in anticipation. Was this part of the evening? No, she looked annoyed. Hmmm, he wasn't sure having her annoyed when she would be playing with his ass was a good thing.

"Coming," Susan called out and grabbed her red silk kimono from the sofa where she'd dropped it earlier.

"Who is it?" she asked before unlocking the door.

"It's Patience."

Susan took a deep breath as she unlocked the door. Patience was a sweet girl. It wouldn't do to get nasty with her but she really didn't want this interruption. She was very firmly of the opinion that one should be a lady in public and save the fun for when clothes were off in private. She didn't want anyone knowing what she did in private. Susan opened the door just a few inches.

"I was just getting into the tub."

Patience looked down at the leather boots peeking out from under Susan's silk kimono. Odd choice of footwear for getting into a bath.

"The director insisted I hand deliver these re-writes."

Susan smiled sweetly, reached out and took them from Patience. "Thank you dear, I'll read them right after my bath." She firmly closed the door and reset the locks, tossed the script on the table and slid off the kimono. She returned to Woody, sitting back down in front of his kneeling form.

"Now, where were we? Ah, yes. Worship my breasts with your mouth," she purred.

Woody eagerly leaned forward and played the flat of his tongue over the nub of her left nipple then sucked it into his mouth as deep as he could. He flicked his tongue across her nipple then pulled back to blow on it. Susan shivered and closed her eyes as Woody lapped at her nipples. She reached down and slid a finger over her clit, gently massaging herself as he sucked on her nipples, alternating between first the right and then the left and then back again. He used the tip of his tongue to draw patterns over her full breasts then blew on them. The delicious difference in feeling between the air on her breast where it was wet and where it was dry made Susan shudder. She had Woody continue for several minutes before pulling back.

"Stand again," she commanded. Woody complied, his cock fully erect now in front of Susan. She reached back into her little bag of tricks and pulled out a leather cock ring which she held up for Woody to see.

"I got your lovely cock a little collar too."

Woody's lips parted and he felt a little surge. "Thank you Mistress."

Susan gently slid the ring around the base of Woody's cock and snapped it into place. She had considered rings that would go around his balls as well and vibrating ones but decided to save that for another time. This would be more than sufficient for tonight. She glanced at the time. Thirty minutes before she would have to take it off. She didn't want to risk damaging such a delicious penis. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of Woody's cock and then licked her lips. Mmmmm.

She reached again into her bag and pulled out the next toy, a medium sized anal plug. She smiled up at Woody.

"Time to move up a size. Resume your position, facing forward, leaning on the chair."

Woody's eyes had gotten wide at the sight of the 4 inch vibrating anal T plug but he resumed his position. Susan flicked her finger against the plug protruding from Woody's anus and heard him gasp. She took hold of it by the wings and began to slowly pull it out, working steadily but as slowly as she could to slip it out. Woody groaned as it left his body.

Susan had the new plug lubed and ready. She didn't want his slightly opened body to have a chance to start closing. She quickly put the tip to his anus and started pushing in and a little up. It started easily but she heard him groan as she pushed it further in until his ass had swallowed it up.

"How does that feel?"

He was panting a little now as he replied, "It feels so good Mistress. I've never felt anything like it. I'm so full."

With no warning, Susan turned on the vibrator and Woody bucked, moaning.

"Oh my God, oh my God, ohmyGod..."

Susan stood up and put her arms around Woody to grasp his erection, slowly starting to stroke him. Using his pre-cum, she stroked his very erect cock and rubbed herself against him. She rubbed her tits against his back and humped his ass a little. She loved the feeling of control. That she could push him over the edge this way, make him cum when she wanted him to, make him feel so good. But it wasn't over yet.

Susan pulled back and sat down again, turning off the vibrating butt plug. Woody groaned in protest.

"You liked that, did you?"

"Yes Mistress."

Susan stood behind Woody and pulled her final toy for the evening out of her bag. It was a lovely purple vibrating strap on cock, six inches long and a full inch in diameter. There had been bigger on the Web site she ordered from, but this seemed like a good choice for their first time. She stepped into the harness and tightened the straps then lubed it up thoroughly. She had played with it a little earlier. Enjoying the sensation of the vibration, even though it wasn't in her own pussy, as she imagined fucking Woody's ass with it. Now, at last, she would get the chance to do so.

Reaching out, Susan pulled the four inch vibrating butt plug from Woody's ass. He groaned loudly at the further stimulation. She dropped it onto a towel on the table and lined her slick new cock up with Woody's ass and began pushing in. It was going to take a few minutes to get this all the way in but she had a feeling it wouldn't take Woody long to cum. Woody groaned as she forced the cock in.

"Push out baby," she urged. Woody bore down and she was able to push it in two more inches, almost there. Just one more inch to go. She stopped and let him adjust to it for a minute before making the final push.

"Unh," she grunted a little as she thrust in. She rubbed her hands on Woody's back and murmured soothingly as she felt him shake a little. She moved her hands down to his hips and grinned as she started to pull the cock back out just a little bit and slide it back in. She slowly pulled out a little farther and then slid back in.

She felt him start to loosen up as she pulled back and thrust harder. She worked into a rhythm, fucking his ass... then she turned on the vibration. She fucked him steadily but not too fast as he moaned and shook. The vibration stimulating Susan as well was bringing her close to orgasm. Mmmm. She continued thrusting, closing her eyes and enjoying the feelings as she listened to Woody vocalize his pleasure.

"Please Mistress," he cried hoarsely.

"Please what?"

"Please... please let me cum!" Woody moaned again.

He was shaking hard as Susan reached around and undid the cock ring then resumed her thrusting into his ass. She rolled her hips as she thrust, going all the way in and almost all the way out.

"You may cum, my pet," she said.

"Oh! Unh.. ahhhhhh," Woody moaned and his orgasm went on and on as Susan kept thrusting into his ass. She was close to cumming herself. Finally, as he quieted, Susan slid the tool out, turned it off and slid the straps off. She walked over to the sofa and reclined. Looking at her weary lover, she spread her legs.

"Now, make me cum."

Woody went down on his knees, crawled to his Mistress, and buried his face in her wet pussy.