Hollywood GirlCock Ch. 01

Story Info
Some of the best kept secrets in Hollywood.
4.7k words
4.58
41.5k
72

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To start with, as usual I beg you to please comment on my stories in the comments section if you like them and offer me ideas, or feedback too. I live for the pleasure of my fans, and I like to think we are all bound by our juicy little kinks and fantasies. Without feedback, I wither and die. You don't want that now do you.

Secondly, I can't take all the credit for this one. I actually took the idea from a story on literotica called 'Pool Party' written by 'GuyIncognito06902' and I highly recommend you give it a read. Very juicy stuff, and while the basic idea of celebs with big juicy cocks is his, I think mine stands on its own. Obviously, some of the characters are the same. I'll be adding more and more starlets as the story progresses, and welcome suggestions, but please stick to A list stars if you offer them up.

*****

HOLLYWOOD GIRLCOCK

Chapter 1: Natalie Portman

Cotton Baxter had never been more nervous as she stepped off the bus onto the Hollywood strip. It had been her life long dream to move to L.A. and pursue a career in film, and with her angel face, big beautiful bue eyes, and adorable body she had a lot going for her. On top of it all, she was smart, charismatic, and if the reviews of her small-town plays were any hint to her talent, then she would have an easier time than most.

Cotton wasn't your average girl. At 5 foot 6 inches, she was not to short and not to tall, and with her cute little body, gorgeous rear end, and perky C-cup breasts she was a platinum blonde hottie that men wanted to be with and women wanted to be around. What set her apart from the norm, was the secret she kept stuffed in her panties. Cotton had a cock, and at 10 inches soft dangling over a set of heavy peach sized hairless balls, her big dick was a constant cause for concern. It had cost her more than a few relationships, and gotten in the way of a promising athletic career in school as well. Dickgirls were rare, and the culture of the world had not yet evolved to welcome them. Cotton had been forced to hide her very special secret from the world. It was both a gift, and a curse, but one she had learned to live with her whole life, and even enjoy.

She was far from sexually inexperienced. Cotton had dated boys who had been sweet enough to keep her secret and twisted enough to enjoy it. She had close girlfriends who enjoyed her gifts, and when allowed to strip down and let her inhibitions fall away, Cotton was an absolute sexual animal. Most dickgirls were.

She'd felt the sweet tenderness of a pussy wrapped around her swollen length, fucking her best friends into frothing heaps of whimpering girl flesh with her dick. At full mast her swollen cock was over a foot and a half in length, and as thick around as a drinking glass, so most girls could only take a few inches, but those who had, had become willing playthings to help her quench her insatiable desires. Of those few, an even smaller number had been able to take on Cotton in the way she most desired. Cotton loved to ass fuck, and when she managed to ease her brutal length into a tight little butt, all her poise, posture, and composure gave way to the primal beast within her. She loved to fuck, and with her throbbing 18 inch cock and cum loaded balls, it was a sexual hunger that she sometimes found hard to contain.

In Hollywood Cotton knew she could keep her carnal secret. It was a town of people who had vices much more depraved and twisted than her own, and a place where people of all kinds could walk among one another and blend in. She knew she was pretty enough to pick up an acting job here and there to help pay her rent, and her writing skills could take up the slack. It felt like the perfect fit for her. Keeping her sexuality under wraps might be a burden until she met someone she could be herself with, but it would be a small price to pay to make her dreams come true.

Finding an apartment was easy, even if it was a tiny little hole in the wall, and Cotton even managed to find a used car to get around. She was barely in town for a month when her entire ife would change though, and one of the best kept secrets of Hollywood would be revealed to her, completely turning her world upside down.

She'd submitted several scripts to various studios over her first few weeks in town, and was overjoyed to receive an invitation to a house in the hills to discuss one of her properties. She wore her cutest jeans and top, packed up her best work in her little Volkswagen beetle, and drove into the Hollywood Hills to make her appointment. When she came at last to the large black iron gates with a sterling silver P upon them, she couldn't believe the site before her. Whoever her host was, he, or she was beyond famous.

Cotton was buzzed in through security and drove up to the main house. She expected to be greeted by a butler at the front door, but moments after she rang, it opened to reveal one of the most beautiful smiles Cotton had ever seen. She recognized the starlet at once of course, and for a moment couldn't believe she was actually in the presence of such perfection.

"You're Natalie Portman." Cotton finally found her voice, staring awestruck at the goddess before her. Natalie was a couple inches shorter than her, but her star power made her seem like a giant as she stood before Cotton in the door of her home. She was dressed in designer jeans that hugged her incredible figure to perfection, and a cute little peasant blouse that hung off her shoulders. Her hair was cut short and spiky, she went barefoot in the comfort of her own home, and those eyes of hers were beyond description. When she smiled, her face seemed to light up the whole world around her, and Cotton felt her whole body flush with excitement. Her nipples were suddenly at full attention and her cock was throbbing with excitement, tucked back tenderly between her thighs and into the warmth between her buns.

"Last I checked." Natalie answered back with a flirty tilt of her head. "And you're Cotton Baxter. I'm a huge fan. Would you like to come in?" Natalie reached out, taking Cotton's portfolio from her and slinging it over her shoulder. She took her guest by her hand, and gave a gentle tug inviting the starstruck blonde into her home.

Together they sat in the foyer, Natalie sliding in close alongside her guest and continuing to show friendly affection as she placed a hand on Cotton's thigh. Cotton wasn't sure how to react. She was terrified to do the wrong thing, and somehow scare Natalie off. Whatever she had done to endear herself to the gorgeous brunette, she wanted nothing to bring it to an end. Natalie could sense her guest's unease.

"Cotton. You don't have to be nervous around me." Natalie said in her most soothing voice as she reached up and turned Cotton's chin to face her. "I loved your script, and you have a huge future in this town, but it's not the ony reason I called you here. I hope you don't mind my doing a little digging, but when I saw your script I wanted to know more about you. I learned a lot, and the more I did, the more I wanted to meet you. Sweetie, you have no idea how welcome you are here. I want you to relax. If you think it would help, I'd be happy to suck your cock."

Cotton's eyes nearly popped out of her head as Natalie revealed that she knew her deepest darkest secret. The superstar couldn't help but snicker as she observed the shock in her guest's eyes, her fingers stroking up and down the inside of Cotton's thigh as she let it sink in that she knew everything there was to know about her guest. After a moment, Natalie stood, unbuttoning her jeans and unzipping right before Cotton. Before her pretty houseguest's unbelieving eyes, she tugged her own big beautiful semi hard dick out and into view. There were no secrets between them anymore.

"I don't understand." Cotton looked up at Natalie with tears in her eyes, and Natalie moved in closer cupping her palm against Cotton's cheek. "How is this possible? How can you be like me?" Her eyes moved down along Natalie's gorgeous body until they lay upon her big beautiful dick. "You're so beautiful."

"I promise I'll explain everything." Natalie said with tenderness as she took her heavy cock in hand and began to pump it. "Before I do though, wouldn't you like to fuck?"

Every lucid thought in Cotton's head melted away as her desires took hold, and without another moments hesitation she opened her lips around the thick knob of Natalie Portman's cock, reaching out with both hands to take charge of her shaft. She rolled back her eyes in rapture as she inhaled the sweet scent of girlcock and savored the flavor of salty precum on her tongue. This was nothing like sucking a guy. Natalie was all woman, and her big beautiful dick was no exception. Even as Cotton began to slide her lips down the length of it, she knew nothing in her life would ever be the same. She was a dick-girl addict from her first lick.

Natalie peeled her top off slowly, revealing her perfect B cup breasts and running her hands over them. She groped them as she bit her lower lip, tugging her nipples as she watched Cotton suck her dick. She was in a state of ecstacy as she enjoyed the visual of her new lover rolling her lips up and down the lenght of her big meat. Each time Cotton would ease her mouth back along the throbbing length she would leave behind a thick coating of glistening wet spit, and when she would take Natalie back into her mouth, she would always take her deeper by inches, devouring more and more of the starlet's cock with every slurp.

"You look so fucking pretty nursing my cock baby." Natalie purred, her fingers reaching out and stroking through Cotton's hair as she moved her hips in time with her lover's suckling. "I know we're going to be so close. Good girl. What a good girl. Suck that dick."

Cotton groaned at Natalie's words, and rose up on her seat adjusting herself so one leg was tucked beneath her and the other foot on the floor to provide her a better angle to work her lover's prick. With her hands she urged the super star's jeans down over her gorgeous hips and thighs, all the while twisting her mouth up and down the length of the big beautiful flesh in her mouth. As she helped Natalie step out of her bottoms, she backed off for just a moment, staring in awe at the wet pulsating length before her. Natalie was just as thick as Cotton, but an inch or two shorter. Her incredible sixteen inch goddess cock was monstrous compared to any man Cotton had ever seen, and on her smaller body it was that much more erotic to behold. Her sex was a thing to be worshipped, and Cotton intended to do exactly that.

Instead of urging Cotton to return to her delicious task, Natalie took her lover by her hand and pulled her up from her seat. She smiled as she slid her arms around Cotton's waist and drew her in close, pressing her mouth against Cotton's and feeding her her tongue in a deep soulful kiss. Cotton was slightly taller, so the sexy starlet was forced to stand on her tip toes to kiss her lover, which made her cute little body stretch adorably in order to get at the tongue she so desperately wanted to wrestle with.

As Natalie drew back from their kiss, she pulled cotton along toward the stairs, pausing every few steps to turn and kiss her again and reaching down to unbutton and unzip her guests own jeans as they made their way to one of the mansions many bedrooms. Finally, Natalie managed to wriggle Cotton's bottoms down over her gorgeous rear end, helping her step out of them and leaving them behind. Cotton's panties went next, and now Natalie took a step back, holding her lover at arms length as Cotton's own incredible cock finally fell free into view.

They both stared at each other's big beautiful shafts, guiding their swollen weapons so their hot flesh was pressed between them. They ground their cum filled balls together, smooth and hairless between their thighs. They could even feel one anothers hearts beat in the length of their dicks, which brought a girlish giggle to their lips as they rubbed their thick cocks together.

Natalie helped Cotton out of her top, and Cotton did the same for her lover, both stripping bare of the last of their clothes as they admired one another's naked bodies. Cotton lowered her mouth to one of Natalie's perfect nipples and trapped it between her teeth earning her a whimper of approval from her superstar lover as she nursed the perfect little pink treasure.

"God you're sexy!" Natalie groaned, back pressed to the wall in the upper hallway as she caressed Cotton's hair and watched her guest mouth her perky little tit. "I can't wait to stuff my cock in you. I don't want you to think this has anything to do with your script by the way. We're making that movie regardless of all this baby. I just wanna fuck your sweet little ass."

Cotton smiled from ear to ear, bringing her mouth up from the delicious tit she had been thirsting over. She pressed Natalie back against the wall even more urgently, humping her fat dick against the dark haired goddess as she looked her deeply in her eyes with animal lust.

"What script?" Cotton asked, teasing her lover before smashing her mouth down over Natalie's own once again and invading her with her tongue.

The two stumbled into one of Natalie's bedrooms together, clamoring onto the bed and groping at one another as they wrestled for dominance. Natalie finally allowed herself to be overpowered as Cotton pushed her onto all fours and made her way behind her. She lowered her mouth, enthralled by the beauty of her lover's gorgeous little butt-pussy, and plunged her tongue deep into the steaming hole in an effort to climb right up inside of her.

Natalie gasped, gripping the sheets of her bed as she felt her butt being devoured. Cotton's mouth was like a tsunami, washing over her with waves of pleasure as she felt her hole being opened wide and invaded over and over by the wriggling pink muscle Cotton had unleashed on her. In an effort to invite her even deeper, Natalie pushed back, working her butt muscles and kissing back at her lover with her tiny anal mouth. Cotton began to mewl and moan her appreciation as she doubled her efforts to eat her lover alive from the inside out.

Never had Cotton been with a woman who she was so sure could meet her lust for lust. As she brought her mouth back from the wet little pucker before her, she felt overcome by desire. She knew by instinct that the tiny little asshole before her could take her entire length, and that no lover she'd had to this day could compare. Coming in for another taste, she dragged the flat of her tongue up and down across the wrinkled bubble-gum pink of Natalie's hole, losing herself in the tangy sweetness as she allowed her mind to wander to all the obscene things she was going to do to it.

"I have to have this fucking ass!" Cotton growled with hunger as she came up from between Natalie's cheeks. her dick was as hard as tempered steel, and the gorgeous little hole before her was so wet with need that it was blowing love bubbles as she stared it down. Natalie lowered her upper body down into the pillows so she could reach back between her thighs and pump her own big dick with both hands, milking her fat cock as she stirred her ass, inviting her lover to do what she pleased. The image of that beautiful little bubble butt, those gorgeous hairless balls, and the length of that meaty dick between those perfect thighs was almost too much to bare.

Taking her twitching meat in one hand, Cotton held Natalie's hip in the other as she guided her heavy knob to the entrance of heaven, groaning out loud as her drooling cock bulb pressed against the tiny anal star of her lover's hole. If Natalie was anything like Cotton, her hole was made for big cock, and so Cotton bore down hard, pushing with all her weight until the swollen battering ram of her dick bullied itself past her lover's anal ring and was swallowed up at last by Natalie's tight little ass-pussy.

"Ohhhh gaawwddd!" Natalie groaned, abandoning her cock to once more grab two hands full of her sheets and arch her back. instead of trying to pull away, she pushed herself back, swallowing her lover's dick by inches as she threw back her head and let her mouth hang wide open in a depraved smile.

The velvety sweetness of Natalie's ass-pussy was too much to bare, and Cotton answered her lover's groans of lust by bringing up one knee alongside her, to position herself better, then grabbing hold of her hips with both hands and pushing deep. With a grunt of her own Cotton buried her huge cock to the balls in Natalie's ass depraved determination.

They were both overcome by intense lust, and began to move together, working as a team to pump Natalie's hole with all 18 inches of Cotton's punishing cock. There wasn't so much as a hint of pain, despite Cotton's size and the tightness of Natalie's pucker. They were both dickgirls, and this is what they were made for. The intense pleasure that racked their bodies was pure bliss, and neither of them would let up until they were both so worn out and thoroughly used that they simply couldn't go on.

Before long Cotton was up on her feet, pounding her big dick down into Natalie's asshole with force. She was using her cock to beat down Natalie's butt-pussy, and Natalie was doing all she could to shove her ass back with each thrust, challenging her lover to do her even harder as their heavy balls smacked loudly together on each downward thrust. She looked back over her shoulder, staring up at Cotton with fierce eyes as she took her beating, and they both groaned with shared desire as their eyes met in a moment of intense pleasure.

Natalie siezed the upper hand when she felt her lover begin to show signs of tiring, twisting her body around and expelling Cotton's dripping shaft from her ass as she tackled the blonde to her bed and climbed between her thighs. With Cotton on her back, Natalie pushed her legs up and spread her wide open, nudging her lover's balls and cock up and out of the way of the steaming pink hole hidden between her cheeks.

Natalie's dick was already drooling with cream by now, and the moment she pressed it against Cotton's ass it began to bubble and ooze its slick juices against her lover's entrance. As she pushed her swollen length in, her cock continued to leak heavily, priming the way as she eased in in one long wet stroke, gooey little cum bubbles oozing from around her as she planted herself to the root of her throbbing trunk.

Cotton squealed out loud in happiness, tossing her head back and reaching up to grab hold of Natalie's headboard. She purred with pleasure as her starlet lover pushed her legs up and apart and get into position for a thorough fucking, and as she felt the first tender withdrawl of Natalie's cock, she ran her tongue around her lips and prepared for the return. Cotton laughed out loud in pure joy as her sexy superstar slammed her length back inside, pounding her pussy-pucker as though she intended to hurt it.

Overcome by lust, Natalie took hold of one of Cotton's ankles, drawing her toes close so she could wrap her lips around them. Her other hand grabbed hold of Cotton's cock, and as she moved her hips, pumping the length of her dick deeply in and out of her lover's butt she slurped hungrily on the tiny piggies in her mouth and pumped and pounded the thick meat in her fist.

Echoes of their moaning lust for one another sounded throughout Natalie's mansion as the pair fucked in every position they could imagine, exploring one another's bodies with frenzied desire as they licked, kissed, and groped every inch of naked flesh.

Natalie loved to ride cock, groaning and bucking her hips as she sat atop her blonde lover's swollen cock, rolling her hips and bouncing up and down on the pole inside her while Cotton reached up and played with her tits and dick. She would ride up high on Cotton's incredible length until just the knob was left inside her, and then fall back down on it with all her weight, screaming out her pleasure as her insides made room for the incredible size of the weapon impaling her.

12