Hollywood GirlCock Ch. 02

Story Info
Cotton Baxter pitches her first script.
5.3k words
4.85
19.4k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Charlize Theron and Nicole Kidman

It was hard to believe that Cotton Baxter had only been in L.A. for two months. In that time she had gone from a tiny studio apartment and a beat up old volkswagen Beetle to a downtown loft and a brand new BMW. She was far from rich, but after selling three of her scripts and staring in two small commercials, she was actually making it. She felt alive, and free for the first time in her life.

The speed of Cotton's success was in part thanks to her new friend, the charming and delicious Natalie Portman, one of Hollywood's biggest and brightest young stars. While happily setting up just the right contacts and making a few calls to help her new friend out, Natalie insisted that it was Cotton's talent and charm that the young blonde owed her growing success, but Cotton knew she owed the gorgeous star more than she could ever repay. She had grown to know Natalie far better than most, and spent many nights as a guest in the starlets Hollywood home sharing her company as well as her bed. The fact that they both had big beautiful girl cocks and they loved to fuck one another was an added bonus to their growing friendship.

Natalie had found Cotton almost immediately when the young screenwriter/star had moved to Hollywood, and when she had learned that Cotton had a particularly juicy little secret not unlike her own, she had arranged their first meeting. Within minutes of first having laid eyes on each other they had stripped bare, gazing in wonder at the beauty of their big cocks. The raw sexual encounter that came after was one of the most intense of Cotton's young life, and since then the pair had been ravaging one another every chance they got. Natalie had even offered to let Cotton move into her home, and provide her with some money to help get her started, but Cotton was determined to succeed on her own. She didn't mind a little help of course, and Natalie was all to happy to provide it.

"I still can't believe you set this up for me babe." Cotton spoke into the dash of her car, talking hands free as she pulled onto the Universal Studios lot and flashed her pass at the gate. "She's always been one of my favorite actresses. She's so beautiful, and talented."

"So long as she isn't your absolute favorite actress naughty girl." Natalie responded, lounging by her pool deep up in the Hollywood hills. The superstar laid back in the buff atop her lounge, running her fingers up and down the length of her semi hard cock as she spoke to Cotton on her cell. "I'd have to punish your sweet little ass if I thought I wasn't special anymore." The length of her pretty pink dick was still sticky-sweet from her morning romp in Cotton's perfect little hole, and as she brought her finger to her lips to lick it she inhaled deeply, enjoying the memory of her friend's tight little ass.

"You know how I feel about you." Cotton blushed. "You're my naughty Pink Swan. Before I met you I never knew what pleasure was. You opened my eyes to a new world of bliss."

"You remember that when you're stuffing that big juicy meat of yours up some other girl's tight little pucker baby, and save me a pint or two of that yummy cum. We have plans for lunch tomorrow, and I expect you to be here on time. If I have to come looking for you, I'll be forced to punish you severely." The playful pair shared a giggle at Natalie's threat.

"Are you sure this is cool?" Cotton asked with some concern. She parked her car in the V.I.P. lot and shut off the engine, biting her lower lip as she stared at the dash imagining Natalie's beautiful face. "I've never been in an open relationship before. I really care about you Nat. I love getting it on with you, and I wouldn't want to risk what we have."

"You should see how I'm smiling right now." Natalie responded, closing her eyes and reveling in the sound of her lover's voice. "Your dated views of monogamy don't apply to us you silly girl, but hearing you say that makes me feel all hot inside. You're a dickgirl. Sex is too big a part of who we are. I love you too, but don't you ever deny yourself for me. Just save me a bite of that beautiful little ass, and maybe bring that dirty cock home from time to time so I can guess who's pucker I'm tasting on it when I suck you clean."

"God you're bad." Cotton groaned, reaching down into her lap and groping the bulge of her dick as she listened to Natalie talk dirty to her. "I have to go. I'm already barely gonna make it on time."

Reluctantly, Cotton ended her call and pocketed her phone. She headed at once for the sound stage on which they were recording scenes for the upcoming sequel to Atomic blonde, and once again flashed her pass as she was let inside past security. They were just wrapping up a scene as she came in from off stage, and saw what looked like an F.B.I. interrogation room minus the fourth wall, set up before several cameras and a very determined looking director. Just beyond him, looking like a goddess come to life was a blonde South African dream with shoulder length blonde hair and dark sunglasses. She'd never dreamed she would be standing in the same room with Charlize Theron, and just looking at the leggy sex symbol sent a tremor of lust down her spine. She had to squeeze her thighs together to keep her unruly cock in check.

As Charlize started off the set, Cotton gathered her courage and set out to intercept her. She was wearing form fitting black dress pants with accented her lovely bottom nicely and a sleeveless cream colored blouse with pumps, but as elegant as she looked she couldn't begin to compare to Charlize. The slinky black dress and heels that clung to Charlize's frame hung off her like a second skin, slit obscenely up one side exposing her naked hip. The material was so silky and thin that Cotton could make out the actress's rock hard nipples through it, and there was no sign of a panty line. She had to wonder how Charlize was hiding what Cotton knew all too well she kept secret from the general public.

"Excuse me. Miss Theron." Cotton found her voice, trying not to sound like such a gushing fan as Charlize turned to face her at the sound of her name. "Charlize. Ma'am. I'm Cotton Baxter. We were supposed to have a..."

Charlize turned fully, flashing her brightest smile, which brought Cotton to a halt before her. At five foot ten inches in bare feet she was over six foot in heels and seemed to tower over Cotton in both stature and star power.

"I know who you are." Charlize said with a flirty smile, closing the distance between them and reaching out to take Cotton by her hand. She didn't shake it, but instead allowed their fingers to intertwine. As she gave a gentle tug and brought Cotton closer to her, Cotton could smell the sweet scent of her perfume, only driving her desire even further over the edge of common sense. "I read the script you sent, and spoke with Natalie about you. I love the part of the sheriff. It's very edgy. Just the kind of thing I'm looking for."

Cotton swallowed hard, biting her lower lip as she accepted Charlize's compliments. She was all to aware of the fact that the gorgeous blonde still had her by her hand, and the way she was lovingly rubbing her thumb against her wrist was not at all lost on her either.

"I do have some notes I'd like to go over with you in my trailer." Charlize added, leaning in close and bringing her lips close to Cotton's ear. "Natalie says you have incredible talent." She whispered. "I've seen what you can do on paper, but I'd love to see how you perform in private. She's lucky she spotted you first. You are adorable, and I can't wait to feel your hole on my cock."

Cotton followed, hypnotized as Charlize led her off the sound stage and into her spacious trailer. As they stepped inside and the door closed behind them her hostess finally released her and crossed the room with an incredible hip swishing walk that had Cotton's eyes glued to her rear end. She was so intoxicated by what Charlize had said and the stunning beauty of her body, that she didn't notice at first that they weren't alone.

"Have a seat." Charlize said with a flirty grin as she slid behind a small stocked bar. "You know Nicole I think. Nicole. This is Natalie's new friend."

Charlize proceeded to open a bottle of wine, and for the first time Cotton was aware of a third body in the room, sitting back in a plush chair nearby and paging through a magazine. She turned to see who their company was, and gasped with shock and surprise as Nicole Kidman stood and flashed her a wicked grin. She was dressed in a red cocktail dress, and wearing heels that put her equal to Charlize in height.

"I hope you don't mind my crashing your meeting." Nicole begged, her voice sensual and inviting as approached and slid her hands up over Cottons shoulders meeting her in a purely sexual gaze. "Natalie said you were gorgeous, and I had to see for myself. She couldn't have understated it more. I could lick you from head to toe and go back for seconds. Are you really as big as she says?"

"You'll have to forgive her Cotton." Charlize said with a smile on her lips as she emerged from behind the bar and joined the other two. She slid in right behind Cotton, trapping her in the middle and placing her hand on the lovely younger woman's hip as she sipped from a glass of champagne. "She's not exactly subtle. Can't say I blame her though. You are severely fuckable."

Cotton felt her body ready to catch fire as she glanced over her shoulder and felt Charlize move in even closer. Their bodies fit together as though nature had intended, and despite the form fitting dress which had done such a fine job of hiding Charlize's cock on set, she could feel the heavy length of it pressed right into the crevice of her buns from behind. She was as big and thick as she was tall and gorgeous, and had to be at least equal to Cotton's own eighteen inches, if not even bigger when at full mast.

Cotton felt a gentle finger at her chin, turning her back to face front as Nicole moved against her, smiling like a Cheshire cat as she brought her mouth down onto the younger blonde's own and invaded her with her tongue. Her body pressed in tightly as well, and Cotton could feel the heat and length of Nicole's big dick pressing into her thigh as they kissed.

In a love struck trance, Cotton melted between her two lovers as she felt Charlize's lips on her neck from behind and Nicole's hands sliding down her body, fingers undoing the buttons of her top and pealing it open as they kissed. Her blouse was tugged open, and she felt her lacy bra undone and slid off along with it as the two starlets guided her to a couch nearby and stood her before her.

Breasts left naked and on display, Cotton stood between the two lionesses as they left her panting, both kneeling with her between them as they made short work of her bottoms. Charlize let Nicole do the honors, unzipping their guest and easing the material of her pants down over her hips along with her panties, freeing her growing dick for their appraisal. The moment her cock was bare, Nicole took hold of it with her mouth, groaning as she looked up at Cotton with possessive eyes and claiming the swollen meat as her prize. Cotton could hardly believe the pleasure she felt coursing through her as the gorgeous Nicole Kidman began to suck her cock.

Charlize had a separate but equally delicious objective, and once she had helped Cotton step out of her bottoms, leaving her naked and ready to be eaten alive, she turned at once to the tight ass before her. Like a ravenous beast Charlize Theron brought her teeth to bare, sinking them lightly into the meat of Cotton's cheek as she began to mold and caress the perfect globes of flesh laid before her. As she released her prey, she peeled Cotton's buns apart and dove in between them, tongue delving deep into the warmth of Cotton's puckered hole and pushing right past her tight anal ring into her ass-pussy without restraint.

"Holy fuck!" Cotton gasped, looking down at two perfect visions of Hollywood royalty eating her alive at both ends. Nicole showed incredible oral skill, bending her neck to allow her to swallow almost half of Cotton's big dick, and Charlize's tongue seemed able to worm it's way so deeply into her butt that she could feel it in the pit of her stomach.

It was like a dream, and Cotton closed her eyes as she gave herself over to it, groaning with pleasure as she felt hands sliding up over her naked body, exploring her as a tight throat and wet searching mouth assaulted her from below. When she was finally able to look back down at the beautiful women pleasing her, she found them both working with their eyes closed, twin looks of bliss on their faces as they welcomed her into their world and derived their own pleasure from what they were doing to their new lover.

Before she lost her mind entirely, both Charlize and Nicole stood, each one giving Cotton a playful smile as they urged her to sit. She did as instructed, and sat back in all her naked glory as she watched the pair begin to peel off their dresses, anxious to join her in her nudity.

Nicole slid behind Charlize, helping her unzip and guiding the dress she wore off her shoulders. As the material flowed down over her pert breasts and incredible body Cotton gasped in awe as the sight of Charlize Theron's long thick cock and hairless balls came into view. She'd learned to tuck her incredible weapon between her satin thighs to keep her secret from the tabloids, but now her beautiful dick was laid bare, so shiny, wet, and pink. It was all the younger girl could do to keep from reaching out both with her hands and mouth to honor Charlize with a long wet suckling.

Charlize helped Nicole next, guiding her dress down and laying her body bare. The red haired actress seemed unreal, as though age had no effect on her other than to add to her beauty. She was the eldest of the three, but her body was firm and taught, with no sign whatsoever of the passage of time. The big, beautiful, bulging girlcock between her thighs was no exception. She had to measure as long as Charlize, and was just as thick, but while Charlize's beautiful dick had several thick veins and ridges along it's length, Nicole's pretty cock was as smooth as polished glass, with a thick apple shaped knob at the end absolutely drooling with need.

Cotton was lost in a state of euphoria as Nicole slid onto the couch along with her, moving in close and once again meeting her in a deep tongue probing kiss. Charlize excused herself to the bar once more, getting each of them a glass of champagne and allowing her heavy dick to bounce and wag from side to side as she walked. When she returned she found her place on Cotton's other side, smiling wickedly as she rose up on her knees and allowed her big dick to stand out proudly before her.

"Would you like a drink Cotton?" Charlize asked, smiling as she set the champagne down on an end table behind her, bringing just one glass back and holding it out just over the length of her beautiful cock. Cotton watched as she tipped the glass, pouring the undoubtedly expensive alcohol all along the length of her naked dick, and without another moment's hesitation, Cotton moved in to accept the offered treat.

The heat and weight of Charlize Theron's beautiful dick in her mouth mixed with the bubbles and flavor of champagne brought Cotton's lust to a fevered pitch. Instead of take her time and suckle the swollen knob, she opened her throat at once, taking as much of Charlize into her as she could manage and groaning as she fought to swallow her whole. As she moved to position herself for a proper cock sucking, she got on all fours, and with her ass arched up behind her Nicole took possession, grabbing her from behind and rising up behind her.

Nicole was overwhelmed by hunger as she took in the beauty of Cotton's naked ass, and with her own rock hard cock, she moved in close while she rested her hands on Cotton's hips. Angling her big dick, she slid her length under Cotton's own pretty cock and balls and moved it between her thighs. In this position she could rub and grind their big dicks together as she watched Charlize lean back, obviously enjoying the sucking she was receiving.

Nicole openly rolled and humped her and Cotton's swollen dicks together for some time, holding her ass and peeling her cheeks open to look down at the perfect anal star between them. Cotton's hole was glistening and wet with need, and Nicole needed no invitation to help herself. Taking her dick in hand, she slid the length of her bulging cock up alongside Cotton's balls and into the super heated crevice between her cheeks. The way her tight little pucker pulsed and quivered, Nicole had no doubt it was aching to be fed, and so she pressed down with the fat bulb of her sex, working her tip in, and finally pushing past Cotton's natural resistance as she sunk inside with an audible moan.

Cotton had to give up Charlize's big dick for a moment, tossing her head back and groaning in pleasure as Nicole slid deeply into her ass. She rose up, glancing back at the Hollywood goddess behind her, and was rewarded with a look that was all pleasure and barely restrained lust.

"You can take me." Cotton groaned, pushing her butt back to swallow even more of Nicole's beautiful cock. "Don't worry. I want it. I want you to fuck me hard. Please. Please Miss Kidman, fuck my ass hard!"

Nicole flashed a devilish grin, and took two hands full of Cotton's gorgeous ass, shoving her dick balls deep inside the younger blonde. She was so big and thick that Cotton shook from head to toe as she was impaled, and threw her head from side to side as she fought past the initial invasion of her ass. As Nicole Kidman's heavy balls swung down and smacked loudly against her own, she threw back her head and laughed out loud in pleasure, opening her eyes to find Charlize smiling brightly back at her.

"Natalie said there was something special about you." Charlize purred, pushing her tongue deep into Cotton's mouth and kissing her as Nicole began to ride the younger blonde harder and faster from behind. The sweet sounds of a tight little ass sputtering and squelching around a big throbbing woman-cock added to the chorus of wet tongue searching kisses, loud moans, and the smack smack smack of heavy balls crashing together.

"Mmmmmm. You wanna fuck me baby?" Charlize groaned, taking Cotton's head in her hands as their kiss broke and staring deeply into her eyes. She held her gaze, repeating herself even as Cotton's body shook and bounced at every brutal thrust Nicole gave her. "Do you wanna stuff my asshole while she fucks you?"

"Oh god yes!" Cotton whined, still tasting Charlize's flavor on her lips. "Please. Please let me fuck you."

Charlize and Nicole had shared dickgirls before, and had several favorite positions where they could both enjoy. As Charlize turned her back on Cotton, Nicole pulled their younger lover back and brought her up on her knees, her dick planted deeply in Cotton's tight little ass. As she did, Charlize slid back until her butt was in perfect line with Cotton's own throbbing meat. She leaned forward, stretching out like a cat and arching her back to expose her own pretty pink fuck hole.

Cotton guided her cock to Charlize's hole and pressed into her, groaning at the double pleasure of having her own ass stuffed so full and the beautiful sight of Charlize Theron's gorgeous opening being offered up to her. With a gentle nudge, she set her knob against the twitching little hole and brought her hands up over Charlize's cheeks in a mirror of the way Nicole was holding her from behind.

"Oooohhhhhh yeah! Go deep baby!" Charlize whined as she felt Cotton slip into her ass, the length of the younger blonde's dick easing in in one long wet stroke as Charlize closed her eyes and reached out for the arm rest of the couch before her for leverage. As she did, she pushed her butt back to help swallow all of Cotton's length, and Nicole followed them both, keeping her own cock buried to the root in Cotton's ass as the three of them came together.

12