Hollywood's Hot Cougars 09: Christina

Story Info
Finale has Christina Hendricks, 21-year-old share birthday.
8.7k words
4.51
26.8k
45
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

This is the grand finale of my series, although I ended it with a little cheating. All my other stars have been 40 or over, yet I flash forwarded to this final star's 40'th birthday next year so she could get in this series - and to include a birthday theme since this is getting posted on my real birthday.

*****

May 3, 2015

I was celebrating my 21'st birthday tonight in a very private way in my apartment. Technically, it wasn't even my birthday party. It was really for someone else's birthday that happened to be on the very same day.

The first time I found out about this was back on my 20'th birthday, which broke the ice with the other birthday person in question. A person who was 39 years old a year ago, was famous, a woman, and one of the most iconic figures on television - in more ways than one.

I already knew Christina Hendricks before then, since I'd gotten to do some intern work on the 'Mad Men' set as they filmed their final season. But we didn't actually start talking to each other until we found out we shared the same birthday. Although she got the actual birthday party on set - which took on extra significance in the show's last days - she made sure to include me too.

It was my first real interactions with most of these stars, and with Christina as well. Somehow, the interactions kept coming with her over those last weeks. When it was time to close the set for good - and for me to be assigned to another one - Christina made sure we even kept in touch after that.

Then came the phone calls and e-mail exchanges. Then came the actual meetings. Then came actually watching some of the final episodes when they aired on AMC. Then came me actually seeing the final one in a cast party she threw.

Then came how I noticed husband Geoffrey Arend wasn't around in these parties. I assumed since he had his own show and career, his schedule kept him away. She explained that it was part of it, and that the other part was more by choice.

Then came the stuff she said about her marriage - stuff that was probably more appropriate to say to a shrink or a girlfriend. Then came her lament about the end of an era, both professionally and personally, right as she was about to turn 40. Then came the deflective jokes about her turning 40 and me turning 21 on the same day.

Followed by a really off color joke about how I'd be legal to fuck on that big day.

I chose to believe emotions, personal problems and perhaps a little alcohol made her say that. I certainly didn't expect her to bring it up the next time we talked, except to apologize for it. Yet she didn't apologize.

And before long, I didn't want her to.

She was entering the next big phase of her life and career, whether she'd enter it alone or not. I was still trying to figure out where to go next in my life, and whether I could really do something other than part-time work in the industry.

We were both headed towards massive challenges in milestone years. So maybe starting it off on a...physical note would bode well. She told me not to pretend I hadn't thought about it, even when I was next to her and she was...leaning and standing a certain way.

By now, I knew I couldn't lie to her.

Eventually, we worked out a little game plan. Christina would go out on May 3 with friends for a 40'th birthday party, and I'd be one of them. She'd incorporate a little 21'st birthday celebration for me, and after that, I'd say I'd have to be on my way. I'd return to my apartment, which would be vacated on that night, and she'd eventually show up as well.

By then, I'd have a little dessert and side dinner made for us, so that we could have a more intimate birthday meal. Then it would get intimate in other ways. However, we both agreed we should actually set the mood first.

It did make a big difference, really. Although there was more than enough room to admire Christina when I got to her party, I couldn't really do it intimately and knowingly in front of others. No...I wanted to save much of my admiration for her in that black dress and obviously ample cleavage for when we were alone. As hard as it and other things were.

I kept our shared looks and stolen glances to a minimum at that party, just wanting to have regular, light hearted fun before the more steamy fun arrived. We both limited our alcohol, we both didn't eat too much, and we made sure to talk with other people more than each other.

There was no need to give each other presents there, since the real gift giving was coming later. But it would be suspicious if we didn't exchange something clean in public. This was keeping in mind how I couldn't afford to be as extravagant as her other friends - and the wrong gift could send the wrong message in a context only we were familiar with.

I was good at picking out funny cards, so that was an easy part of the gift. Fortunately, it wasn't hard to find ones tailored to a 40'th birthday. That helped ease how comparatively less fancy my gift was to the others, I assumed/hoped.

To her credit, Christina had her own talent in picking a funny card - although there were likely no shortage of them for a 21'st birthday too. Yet the card was bigger than the actual present - a much smaller card. A card with a phone number.

A personal one for Matthew Weiner, according to Christina.

Although they weren't working together anymore, Christina still had enough pull to plug me to him. So whenever I was ready, I could call him and arrange a meeting with him, and he would try to find me some kind of work for him - perhaps on his next project or for day-to-day stuff. We would work it out when we met, according to her.

She insisted she should have given this to me a while ago, and that she wasn't just waiting until now because of what today was. I was the only one who fully understood what she really meant.

I was overwhelmed enough that I probably should have taken my leave, if only so I didn't kiss her. At the least, it could have been the perfect excuse to go and get ready for her visit. But I just hugged her and made it as warm and genuine as possible - which almost balanced out the side effects from having her tits pressed right into my chest.

Somehow, I kept my glances and feelings on lockdown for the next 10 minutes, when I announced I had to go. I had the excuse that I should go home early and prepare to call Matthew, which was handy. So I said goodbye to everyone and exchanged normal looking birthday wishes with Christina, saying I'd see her soon.

I only exhaled and let the rest of my emotions out when I was safe in my car. Between the feelings of gratitude, regular excitement and horny excitement, it was quite a batch to sort through. It took me the whole drive back home, and nearly the entire time preparing our meal, before I was somewhat settled.

And on cue, the red headed devil reappeared at my door about five minutes later.

Now that we were alone and the moment was at hand, the awkwardness really settled in - especially after our last encounter. At that point, I was truly convinced that eating first was the right call, since it bought us both more time.

It took until we were halfway through for that time to run out.

"I meant it, you know," Christina started. "I didn't give you his number just for the sake of a birthday present. Or because of..." she circled her hand around, supposedly to symbolize what was coming.

"I know," I assured.

"I just wanted to get this right. Make sure everything will be okay. Even if..." she didn't really have to finish that particular sentence. "I know you're good enough to be okay. No matter what happens later on. I really should be too. But getting you on your way, feeling like I did something right, having something solid to hold onto..."

"This is all about starting this year off right, right? This milestone year for both of us?" I reminded. "Even if...nothing else happens, I think you did that already. At least for me. I don't know if what I can do can do the same for you...not that I won't try like hell!"

"I know you will. I trust you. You at least I can trust," Christina shared. "No matter how old I am, what I do from here on in, who I'm with...at this moment, I made an impact on someone good and young and hot who worships me...for soul and body..."

Maybe that line was a little over the top. But we both knew there was some truth in it. "Well...if it wasn't true, I wouldn't have set this dessert up first, would I?" I pointed out. "I'd just have you right here and now instead of drawing it out...no matter how much I want you here and now..."

"But you know you'll have me in the end. That's why you can afford to take your time," Christina figured out. "To savor it...make it more thorough and sensual instead of just straight out fucking...even if that comes later..." she hopefully promised. "That's how a first time should be. As a man and as someone starting a new decade..."

"So which way are we going with now?" I had to ask. Honestly, at this point I could go either way - but was leaning towards the quicker version. As Christina slid her chair and herself over next to me, I suspected she felt the same.

"What do you think?" she replied, in about the sexiest way I could think of. It certainly distracted me from her hands - until one of them landed on my lap.

"What..." was all I had before Christina went for my zipper. "You do it like that and I won't..." was all I had before she found my cock inside my pants.

"I know. But let's get that first one out of the way now. Then the next ones will be longer. Trust me, I have the experience," Christina said without any irony in her voices, if not her words.

Christina stood up and actually rolled up her dress, showing what was underneath - absolutely nothing. Nothing when it came to underwear, anyway.

She obviously didn't come here with a bra, and now knowing she was completely naked underneath that dress...now knowing what her red headed, pink, wet pussy looked like underneath...well, my cock didn't need to be touched to be on the brink now.

Christina kept her dress up and sat herself down in front of me, on the front edge of the table, with her bare, long legs open and her pussy right in view. Yet when she bent down, all I could see in front of me were her legendary, barely covered tits. As if her pussy wasn't enough.

"Like I said, we should get more than a few things out of the way now," Christina repeated. "Come here..."

I leaned my head forward, yet Christina closed the gap by pushing it right into her chest. My face was utterly smothered in her cleavage, and I immediately knew I never wanted to leave.

However, Christina wasn't satisfied with just killing me this way. It became clear when she reached down to take my rather erect cock, now in a position to pump it while I was breathing in her tits. I couldn't believe I didn't cum all over her right then.

But while I still had...maybe a few seconds, I would take advantage.

I finally moved my head around, nuzzling the giant exposed tops and sides of Christina's breasts while she jacked me off. The combination was dizzying, and it only got worse when I actually started kissing her ample flesh, sliding my tongue over her mounds and dipping it between them.

Just when I felt almost ready to go, Christina stopped pumping me. She then took both hands and pushed her tits up further onto my head, practically tit fucking me with her cleavage. Taking the hint, I pressed myself deeper against me, using my lips and tongue even faster.

"Hold them...but don't take them out yet," Christina warned. She then removed her hands and gave mine permission to come up, cupping the cup of her dress. Although a zipper was right between them and I could very easily lower it, I followed orders not to.

My hands tried to stay steady while holding such abundant surfaces, which got harder when Christina took hold of my cock again. She stayed bent down over my face while I played with her tits and she stroked my shaft, although this couldn't endure much longer on both our parts.

Of course, I would be the one to give out first.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum," Christina breathed out. "At least try..." she finished, hardly helping when she brought her other hand down to brush my balls.

"Now, now, now!" I hurried up to give her fair warning, regardless of how I sounded.

She paid no mind as she sat back up and took her chest off my face. "Aim for my leg," she said quickly and with a much hotter tone than mine.

With no time at all to question her, I shot off and tried to keep the damage right on her left leg. Not all of my spurts directly hit it, but with her dress hiked up, I at least didn't stain it and cause incriminating evidence.

The evidence on Christina's leg, however, was easier to clean. Which she did by taking her shapely, cum stained leg in her hands, sliding them up and down to rub my cum right onto her skin. It was mind boggling, to say the least - and reminded me it wasn't just her tits and ass that deserved pin-up status.

The act was almost enough to make me hard again then and there. Since I'd gotten my first orgasm caused by another woman out of the way, and since I was 21 now, recovery time was on my side. Nevertheless, it wasn't just me who needed my first birthday orgasm.

"I want you to do to my pussy what you did to my tits," Christina confirmed, taking me by the back of the head again. I stayed seated in my chair and bent my head down this time, placing it between her open, bare legs. Christina stayed seated on top of my table and prepared for me to eat her out.

She had to know I wouldn't be technically proficient at this - not right away. I could only slide my tongue against her, moan against her from her taste, rub my face on her and hope it helped. If she had waited for this as eagerly as I had, then maybe I wouldn't need to do that much.

Regardless, I tried to put some extra effort in, using the techniques I'd dreamt up in my imagination - and some in porn videos. I also decided to put my hands on her upper legs, rubbing them and leaning on them to add extra sensation for her.

But thinking of her legs, and what else I'd done to them, gave me an even better idea moments later.

I took my head out of her pussy and moved back, staring at the leg I just came on. Christina already rubbed my cum into it, so I wouldn't be tasting myself - but it might be hot for her even if I did. It felt like I was just tasting Christina as I kissed down her lower leg, though.

As I did, I let my hand go back to her pussy and start fingering it. I let my index finger fuck her fast and hard, while my mouth kissed and slid up and down her leg. I added a second finger, hoping both of them weren't too clumsy at this - and hoping other tools of mine could avoid that trap later.

Christina groaned and pushed back against my fingers, while my free hand went on the back of her leg to stroke and rub it, just like with my lips. "Oh, that's good...you did your research," Christina credited. I hoped sliding both my fingers all the way in and wiggling them around proved it too, and it sure sounded like she agreed.

"Fuck...fuck, fuck me. It's been too long..." Christina gasped. "Wait, wait...I know what I wanna do. Back off..."

I decided to finger fuck her for a few extra seconds before doing that. Yet I ultimately did back myself up, giving Christina room to stand up again. Her dress dropped over her pussy and upper legs again, but she quickly rolled it back up - only to turn around and then lay her upper body on the table.

Leaving her bare ass right in my face.

"Eat me out and fuck me from there...let me rub this all over your face too," Christina asked. It was hardly a question one could say no too. Not with...a sight like that.

Compared to her tits, Christina's ass had few fewer moments in the sun, most notably way back in Season One of Mad Men. Now she was bent over and fully exposed to boot, fully showing that unbearably round, thick, curvy ass and presenting it for my disposal.

Of course, I knew she just wanted me to finger and eat her pussy from that angle. Not other holes. That was something for...well after losing my regular virginity, if that. But the rest of that large, luscious flesh seemed to be fair game.

As such, my hands went right to her cheeks and rubbed all over that ample surface, even more than with her tits earlier. Meanwhile, my face pressed right up against her ass, dipping my tongue back into her pussy and licking it the best way I knew how. I even suckled whatever I could, hoping that was a bonus.

Christina pushed her ass back on me, so my hands cupped and jiggled it right back. Before long, I moved my face back and let my left fingers fuck her, while my right hand enjoyed moving her cheeks around. I saw them ripple as I tapped and played with them, saving that for future reference.

I soon put my face back in and sucked her lips and clit as hard as I could, while pushing her ass up and apart as much as I could. Christina groaned and cursed, wiggling herself and forcing more of me into and against her.

"Fuck...are you hard yet?" she moaned. Once I thought about it, it sure felt that way. Looking down confirmed it too.

"Then fuck me. Fuck me right here. Pound your cock and balls against my ass and give me more of that hot young cum. Right inside me this time..." Christina panted.

Well, that was what we were here for, after all.

Possessed by something...purely primal, I supposed, I stood up, lined my cock up behind her and immediately slammed it right into her. She was wet enough and I was ready enough, so I didn't have to ease my way in.

I briefly figured that even though I got hard again in a hurry, it would still be a while before I came again. Therefore, I could afford to start fucking her fast and hard, losing control as I saw her ass bounce against my hips and heard Christina moan gutterally.

I hoped her loud reactions and curses weren't just acting to egg me on. I supposed since she was such a good actress, I wouldn't know either way. I also wondered if she'd be this way if anyone else was finally fucking her like this again tonight, or if it was just me. Or at least partly me.

Either way, I would make my case to her.

The best way to describe it is that I stepped outside of myself. Someone inside of me who I'd never met before was the one fucking Christina hard now. He was the one celebrating his birth right now, by pounding Christina's baby maker. By rubbing and stroking her lips as they tightened on his cock, by rubbing and jiggling her ass, and by following her orders to fuck her harder.

"Fuck me, fuck me, I'm gonna cum...oh, take that fucking cum! Take it and I'll take yours, shit, fuck!" Christina called out, squeezing the cock inside of her and supposedly cumming all over it.

That cock still wasn't ready to blow, but it still wasn't ready to slow down. It fucked her all through her orgasm, as if it could force another one before its own. It fucked her mercilessly and without thought in an attempt to try, though.

Yet it was no use. Her orgasm, her dripping pussy, her big, bountiful, beautiful bouncing butt and her passionate cries were too much for that cock.

So it did the only thing it could do - explode and completely cover her insides with long, hot strands of cum. The kind that never came out of it before, even in its previous orgasm.

When it started to pass, I felt myself coming back to consciousness. I registered Christina's pants and moans first, followed by the incredible wetness around my cock. I took it out and saw how drenched it was, as it finally started to soften.

Christina stayed bent over with her bare, tired ass in the air, catching her breath and her own senses. I stumbled back onto my chair, slumped and barely sitting up as my cock stayed in the open. Some time passed before Christina moved and stood on her feet, her dress falling down over herself once more.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers