Home Alone with My Sister

Story Info
Brother takes advantage of sleeping sister while home alone.
4.2k words
4.11
112.9k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eyuder
Eyuder
37 Followers

**All characters in this story are fictional and over 18 years of age.**

********************************

My name's Tobias. I'm 25 years old and I'm a part of a big rich German family that lives in America. I'm just that type of guys that aren't forced to work or study. I got everything I need including money, cars and video gaming setup. So all I do is stay home, play video games, play sports or go the gym, and go to parties. My parents are divorced, I usually stay at my dad's, and my sister at my mom's. My sister and I have always been close, we didn't fight like other siblings, but instead I would play with her, and protect her from bad guys that would keep bugging her or bullying her. That was before, but now most guys keep talking about her body or trying to pick her up. We just ignore them and act like nothing happened. Well, to be honest Vanessa does have a charming body for a 19 old woman, so most of the time, whatever they say to compliment her, it's true.

It all happened a week ago, when I came home late from a party that didn't go so well after I broke up with my girlfriend, you know just the typical break up when we're both drunk and saying random worthless stuff, and then decide to "break up" but in fact we'll miss each other and get back together as soon as we both get sober and realize what happened. I was drunk and tired, I figured out I should get some water and go to sleep. It must have been around 3 AM by that time. As I walked through the living room to get to the kitchen, I saw human figure on the couch sleeping. My dad never sleeps in the living room, he has everything he needs in his own room. It was dark and I didn't want to investigate more. I turned on the kitchen lights, opened the refrigerator and took a bottle of cold water. As I turned off the lights and walked upstairs, I saw the person who was on the couch getting up. I heard a voice that I didn't totally understand, all I heard was: "Tobias, Why... Late?"

I turned the lights on, and it was my sister. When I looked at her, I realized that it was Vanessa's soft voice that I didn't understand. My 19 years old sister that I haven't seen in a really long time. She looked thin as a reed, her blue shirt hanging off her thin frame. Her light brown hair moved in a strawberry-scented cloud as she laughed, I guess she laughed at how I looked. She was a small and cute woman. Her black pants hug her thighs well and showed off her bottom nicely. She gave me a wicked smile and said, "Finally back home, huh?"

My eyes drifted, as usual, to the swell of her hips, swathed in a belly button-length blue shirt that fit a touch too tight for modesty. Vanessa would be in my dreams that night, with every inch of her soft, thin body. Even though my sister was thin, her chest was still generous, and her thick back was just too beautiful to look at. I was drunk, I wasn't in full control of myself. She noticed how I was looking at her, specially because I didn't even answer what she asked. She laughed politely and asked, "Do you need me to take you to bed? You look way too tired."

"N-Naah. I'll be okay!" I answered.

"Alright, guess I'll go back to sleep then."

"Why are you even sleeping here? You should've slept on my bed, I don't mind!"

"Sleep in your bed when you're drunk? No thanks. Good night Tobias." She said as she laid down on the couch.

I went upstairs and got into my room. I took off my jeans and T-Shirt, went to bed with only boxers on. I plugged in my charger, drank some water and closed my eyes as I put my head on the pillow. I couldn't stop thinking about Vanessa, in fact I didn't even ask why is she here and not with mom. I had to ask a lot of stuff the next day. But for now, I had to sleep it off and get some rest.

I woke up the next day to my sister's soft voice. As I opened my eyes, I saw Vanessa in a knee-length red dress that fitted her perfectly. She smiled at me and said, "Good morning sleepy head. How was your night? I bet you're feeling dizzy right now."

"Oh, Vanessa. Totally forgot you're here. Good morning." I said with a low voice.

"It's 2 pm, get up! You're so lazy."

"Man.. I'm not lazy, give me a break! Yesterday was so exhausting."

"I'll let you sleep, you're lucky dad or mom aren't here, they would be yelling at you." She added as she was heading outside my room.

"Hey wait up. I forgot to ask you yesterday. Why are you here? Like you never slept at dad's before." I asked her.

She turned around and said as she looked at me, "Oh. Mom's on a business trip, I figured out it would be a great idea to spend some time with dad and you."

"Fair enough." I answered.

"I'll be in the living room if you need anything." She added as she left.

I sat on my bed and checked out my phone and found 4 missed calls and some messages from my girlfriend, well basically my ex since we broke up yesterday. I knew that she'd get back to talk to me after she gets sober. She apologized and asked if it's okay to pretend like nothing happened last night and get back together. That time I felt like I've had enough, I told her that maybe we really need a break and some time separated.

I got up and went to take a shower. I got out of the shower with only a towel on, and as I opened my room's door, I found Vanessa doing something on my phone while she was sitting on my bed. As soon as she saw me, she put down my phone and smiled.

"What are you doing on my phone?" I asked her.

"Ugh. Nothing, I was just looking through something on the internet." She said.

"I don't believe you, just tell me the truth, I don't mind."

"Well I heard your phone ringing and you were in the shower, so I went to check who was it."

"Oh okay, and uh. Who was it?"

"Linda. She also left some messages."

"And did you read them?" I looked at her.

"Um. Yes I did. Sorry."

"First let me change up and then we'll talk." I said as I hid behind the wardrobe's door. I dropped the towel, put on my boxers and a pair of swimming shorts. I didn't put anything on my upper body which left my six packs and muscular body exposed. As soon as she saw me she said: "I see you've been taking care of yourself, have you been hitting the gym lately?"

"I've been going to the gym since I got 19." I answered.

"I can clearly see the difference." She said with a low voice

"So, what did you see on those messages?"

"Well, You broke up yesterday at the party and she's asking you to give her another chance knowing that you guys were drunk, and you thought that it's a good idea to take a break. And when you were taking a shower she sent you a message begging. I didn't know girls actually beg you to stay together. Good job Tobias!" She said with a laughing tone.

"You've got a lot of stuff you need to be updated on! Let's get downstairs first and I'll tell you every single thing." I told her as I put on a white T-Shirt.

I took my phone and went downstairs with her as I explained that I haven't been doing anything but staying home to play video games, going to the gym, hanging out with friends and going to parties. She was surprised since she thought I didn't like going to parties. I took a seat on the couch in front of the TV.

"How about you? What have you been up to?" I asked Vanessa.

"Well, I'm going to start working soon. Dad said he'll get me a private office."

"Oh really? Congratulations, you've made it! My sister's becoming a doctor, hooray!" I said with a big smile on my face as I hugged her. After we hugged, I could easily see through her red dress that her nipples were hard which made sense since I couldn't feel her bra when we were hugging.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked a moment later.

"I don't know.. Dad said he'll be home in 3 days. He said he's going to spend some time at the hotel with that whore.."

"Whore? What whore?" I asked suspiciously.

"Didn't dad tell you about his girlfriend? She's just a slut that is taking money from him."

"He never mentioned her. Whatever though, he can handle her himself. Dad's not dumb." I assured her.

"I really hope so." She said with a sad voice.

"Oh come on, cheer up. There's nothing to worry about. How about we watch a movie? And order a couple of pizzas, I'm really hungry."

"Hm.. Not a bad idea, I'm down." She answered with a cute smile that made me admire the beauty of my sister once again.

Her figure sat well on her wafer-thin body. She had a decanter shaped waist and her complexion had an impeccable, chorus hue. Her pencil-thin eyebrows eased down gently to her black, beetle's-leg eyelashes. A sculptor could not have fashioned her seraph's ears and pixie's nose any better.

When she broke into that smile, her beguiling, oyster-white teeth lit up the room. It could jolt you like an electric current when that megawatt smile gave you her full attention. Filed to perfection, her Venus-red fingernails ran through her light brown hair. Spools of it plunged around her photogenic face and hid a swan's neck, elegant and smooth. I loved her nebulous, grey eyes which were a-sparkle with the 'joie de vivre'. They were like two beryl-grey jewels melted onto snow.

As she stood up and went to look for a film on dad's shelf, I took my phone and ordered two pizzas. I knew that Vanessa loves pepperoni pizza, so I didn't ask her. As I waited for Vanessa to find a movie, I answered Linda and told her that there's no way we could get back together, and that I've decided to move on. I could feel all the people I know asking and calling and texting to know why I did it, but for the moment all I cared about is having a great time with my dear sister.

A few minutes later, Vanessa came back with a romantic-drama movie that she somehow found on dad's shelf. As soon as the movie started, I heard knocking on the door. Food arrived. I payed the guy and got some plates in case somebody needed them.

She thanked me for the food as she sat down and started eating.

We finished eating in the middle of the movie, we put the rest on the table and kept watching until she fell asleep. It must have been around 4pm. I put a pillow under her head as I lifted it softly, and put a blanket on her since it was a cold day, at least cold for me since I was only wearing a T-Shirt and shorts.

Vanessa have always been a heavy sleeper, she would keep sleeping even if there was a shooting outside.

She wouldn't know if I touched her, and there's nobody home, I thought to myself. There would be no harm in checking out my sister's privates, after all it's not like I'm going to have sex with her. I couldn't hold myself anymore. I gently approached her body as I put my hands on her breasts and started gently squeezing them. I exposed her boobs as I put down the top of the dress, and held them. They looked huge and felt so warm and satisfying. They were too perfect for me to stop myself from licking and sucking them. I lifted her skirt, and dropped her panties. Her shaved pink perfect pussy seemed so relaxed. I noticed that it was sticky as I touched it, it must be because of the breasts foreplay. I gently put my finger inside of her and started moving it in and out increasing the speed as she started moaning softly and moving a little bit in her sleep. I stopped later on as I realized that what I'm doing is really wrong, since it's basically rape and weird because she's my sister. I put her clothes back on her, and went upstairs to change up. I got dressed and ready to go outside to get some fresh air and refresh my mind. I got into my car and drove off into no where.

Grey clouds began to gather in the sky. The blue shade was beginning to darken into gravel-grey. Large pillows of cloud were forming, blotting out the old-gold color of the sun that was barely shining through the clouds. Their brassy glare drains color from houses and trees and burnished cars in driveways, leaving neighborhoods tinted bronze in the faltering light. The air grows heavy and the humidity presses down, suffocating. The scent of rain is dark and heady. A stillness falls over the street, and in the silence comes a low crackle of thunder, rolling across rooftops to the pattering of tiny raindrops. For a moment, everything stops. Even the wind holds its breath. A streak of hot silver splits the sky, and the downpour begins. When the rainfall became more intense, A wall of rain moved over and the drops were drumming against the top of the car. So much rain was falling that the sound blurred into one long, whirring noise. It reminded me of the rotor blades on a helicopter. Thunder rolled across the sky, seeming to crack the world in half and reveal the fury of the gods. It reverberated around the green landscape, eerily echoing as I drove through the neighborhoods.

Vanessa was always afraid of thunder and storms. I remember long time ago when our parents were still married, she would come and sleep by my sides in those cold rainy nights. I think that the thunder and the sound of it are the most scary things for her, she always freaks out when she hears it. I figured out she would be crept out right now since she's home alone and there's a storm outside. A few moments later my phone started ringing, it was her. I answered and told her that I'm gonna be home really soon. I drove back home as fast as I could. I could see Vanessa looking through the windows waiting to see my car. She opened the door and let me in really fast, I got slightly wet but it didn't matter.

She took a blanket and put it on me as she asked, "Where the hell did you go in the middle of this storm?!"

"I went outside to get some fresh air, I didn't know it would start raining." I answered.

"You know I don't like being alone when there're storms, don't you ever do it again Tobias.." She said with a moody face.

"I promise I won't." I smiled as I hugged her. The clock was showing half past five. We sat down at the same couch as she kept watching series on TV. We didn't have dinner since we kept having snacks from time to time. We talked through the evening and spent it together as the night got colder and the storm got stronger.

As the thunder stopped, and the rain stopped, I told her that it's a good time to sleep. It must have been around midnight. She refused to sleep on my bed again, even though I offered to let her sleep by her own and to let me sleep on the couch. She kissed me on the cheek as we hugged and wished a good night. I went upstairs, changed into my pajamas and laid down on my bed. I easily fell asleep until the sound of the thunder woke me up. The storm was back. My phone showed 2am. I was expecting Vanessa to come up, since the only thing that breaks her heavy sleeping is the sound of thunder. She didn't take much time after that, and she opened the door and asked if she could sleep by my sides. I accepted and let her in under the blanket. She kept bringing herself closer to my warm body until there was no more distance and I could feel her heartbeat. We were facing each other, as her face was resting on my chest with her eyes closed, I could feel her warm breath that also smelt like strawberry. I put my hand on her head gently caressing her, as my fingers ran through her soft hair. As I felt that she fell asleep I put my arm around her to be more comfortable so I can sleep. As I rest my arm, I could feel her butt. Her comfy soft ass that looked so thick that it drove me crazy as I felt it between my fingers. I closed my eyes and felt a deep relaxing feeling that made me fade into my sleep.

I wake up the next morning, as I felt her butt sticking into my morning boner. What a great way to wake up. I look at my phone and it was 10 o'clock. Vanessa was still sleeping under the blanket. The weather looked much brighter than yesterday, I could barely look at the blue sky and the shining sun as they were still hiding behind the grey clouds that were starting to disappear slowly. My wild morning thoughts made me think about really nasty stuff, which made me horny. I would usually beat off and make it go away, but this time there's a woman right by me in my bed. I couldn't hold on anymore, I totally forgot that she was my sister and started touching her body as if she's my girlfriend.

I took off my sister's tight pants that she was sleeping with as I touched her bare butt that felt comfy. I took off her panties and put my middle finger inside of her vagina, her insides were really warm, and I could already feel how good it would be to bury my cock in her. I lifted her shirt and got her fully nude. As soon as I took hold of my staff to put it inside of her, I started having those regretting ideas, I lost my erection and started thinking about stopping all of this. I put back my dick inside of my pants, and closed my eyes to get up. As soon as I started getting up, I felt something holding me back, something that held me by my arm and grabbed me closer to Vanessa. I opened my eyes and looked at Vanessa. She was awake and she was holding my arm to not let me go. She smiled at me as she softly said:"Stop getting me horny and then leaving. Just do it, fuck me."

I don't remember which shocked me the most, the fact that she was awake the last time I did it to her, or the fact that she wants me to fuck her. Before I could even think what to do, she pulled me closer and kissed me, we kept kissing in bed for almost a minute, and then she cut it and pulled my dick out. She held it between her soft hands as she slowly jacked it off.

She was going to put her mouth on me. Wrap those soft, sultry lips around my cock and brand me for life. I gripped her shoulder, torn between dragging her away from my hard-as-stone erection and holding her in place.

Her breath whispered against my skin, a pulse-point away from my swollen cock head. "Let me please you, brother."

It wasn't the searing heat of her lips as they slid over the blunt tip or the mind-blowing suction as she took me into the back of her throat that sent me staggering backward against the tiled wall. No, what nearly dropped me to my knees was her desire to give me pleasure and the word "brother" that she used. I have always been the one expected to give, the women demanding to receive. No one, not one damn woman who'd paid me for her pleasure had ever given a flying fuck about mine, but my sister did.

She sucked my dick, and played with my balls as her saliva made me fade into a relaxing and orgasmic feeling, until I stopped her and asked her to let me pleasure her this time. She didn't refuse, but instead she laid down on her back, and opened her legs as she bit her lips begging me to do it.

I started off with kissing her neck and going down on her body until I made it to her vagina. I sensually kissed her inner thighs. I used my right hand to rub her clitoris as I buried my face between her thighs, and started licking her clit. I licked it all the way up and down all around it. I looked up at her and asked her how it felt. She lifts her head up and down as her eyes were closed and she was biting her lips. I ran my fingers down her thighs and grabbed her hips to make it more orgasmic. I buried my face back again, as I sucked her pussy lips and licked her insides. I put my 2 middle fingers inside of her again, as I kept going in and out increasing the speed. As I heard her scream and hold on to the bed sheets, I knew that she came. I let her breath and take a little break, as her pussy was leaking out squirt.

I took hold of my staff as I guided it to her hole, I didn't wait and instantly penetrated her sticky tight vagina. She felt the shock as she screamed not too high. I fucked her as I held her boobs and gave them some love too, slowly building up speed down there. I don't come as fast as any other guy, it takes time. I got to the point where I fucked her really deep and in the same time rapidly. She squirted on my dick two times, so I thought that I would give her pussy a break, and maybe give her some good anal sex.

Eyuder
Eyuder
37 Followers
12