Home Care

Story Info
Son takes care of mother after accident.
9.8k words
4.6
275.4k
350
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,216 Followers

Note to readers: Contains descriptive toilet scenes that some may find objectionable, for the others, enjoy.

*****

Having just completed the greatest kill streak of my gaming career, I was sitting back on my bed in satisfaction when I heard the crash and then the screaming. It was a horrible sound, not the cry of someone reacting to a spider or mouse but a guttural scream of someone in agony. And I knew it was my mother.

With the bathroom adjacent to my room I'd heard her turn on the shower as I began the stage, and with the water still running I knew her screams were coming from there.

I threw down my controller and ran to the bathroom door only to find it locked. "Mom, what's happened?" I yelled, knocking on the door.

"Josh! God help me." She managed to cry out amid agonized tears.

Breaking down doors is not as easy as in the movies but after a couple of well placed kicks and a shoulder charge, the lock gave and I burst into the steamy bathroom.

I was met with the vision of my mom lying on the floor of the shower, the water cascading down upon her naked form. Her arms were caught beneath her at a strange angle and her legs, splayed.

Now I wasn't looking at her in the least sexual way, in fact there wasn't anything sexy about the situation. She'd slipped and was in immense pain and needed help and I quickly moved into action.

First turning off the water I gently slid my arms around her back beneath each of her armpits and moved her into a sitting position, leaning against the wall.

Now that her arms weren't pinned beneath her, the pain eased somewhat and she ceased her screaming. Her wrists were swelling up tremendously, she must have fallen and in an attempt to brace the landing, bent them both backwards.

Mom held her arms out in front of her and I could see in her face the pain must have been excruciating. I grabbed a towel and placed it over her body to give her some modesty then ran to call the paramedics.

I was on auto-pilot as I gave them the details, opened the front door then ran back to my mother. She'd settled somewhat and was able to talk rationally to me for the first time.

"Thank god you were here Josh. I don't know what I would've done," she gushed.

"It's fine Mom just relax, the paramedics are on their way, they'll be here any minute," I reassured her. "Do you want me to help you up, maybe put on your robe?"

For the first time, I think she realized the position she was in and looked down at herself. As she'd lifted her knees and spread her legs to rest her arms on, the towel I'd covered her with had ridden up around her waist. This had left her vagina completely exposed and though I tried not to stare I couldn't help noticing her pink labia and small brown asshole beneath, sitting amongst a thick forest of wet brown pubic hair.

She'd allowed it to fall below her breasts as well. With arms outstretched before her however, they were quite well covered with just the cleavage visible.

It was the first time I think I'd ever seen my mother blush from embarrassment. "Umm. Yes, could you help me up darling?" She asked quietly, tears streaking her cheeks.

I, as before, knelt beside her and with one arm around her back and the other trying to hold her towel in place, lifted her to a standing position. I kept the towel pressed to her body at her breast and reached for her white satin robe hanging from a hook on the back of the door.

Once again I saw her naked, as I dropped the towel in the action of placing the robe around her body. That thick patch of pubic hair, I ridiculously had the inclination to run my fingers through it but immediately cast the idea aside. Her breasts were large, probably a d-cup and although she'd recently turned 40 she was in pretty good shape.

The robe now hiding her nudity, I grabbed another towel and made an effort to dry her hair as she sat on the edge of the bath. The medics arrived shortly after and made the decision to take her to hospital for x-rays.

I followed the ambulance in my car and reflected on all that had happened. I felt proud of myself for the way I'd handled things. It could've been really awkward but I think I was pretty mature and I hoped Mom thought so too.

Mom. Shit I'd seen her nude. I'd seen her asshole for fucks sake. She did have nice tits. Stop it. What was I thinking? She was my mother. I hadn't seen her butt from behind yet. Stop it. I thought about something else, the pain in my shoulder from breaking down the door. That'd leave a bruise. God that hairy bush. It was doing no good!

Mom was taken into emergency and I paced in the waiting room for what seemed to be hours. Eventually a nurse called for me and led me to her in a recovery cubicle.

"Ah, so you're the hero!" A doctor grinned at me as I entered Mom's room. He was wearing a name badge that read Wesley Fuller M.D. I ignored his comment and concentrated on my mother. She was sitting up on a gurney, her wrists enclosed in plastic braces from her forearms to her hands. She looked a lot brighter and smiled as well when I approached to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"I was so worried, are you OK?" I asked.

Doctor Fuller answered for her, "She's very lucky. No breaks thank goodness but her wrists are badly sprained. You'll have to be taking it very easy for the next few days Mrs. Taylor."

"It's Ms. I'm not married." Mom replied. Was she flirting with this guy?

"Anyway, I think you're also lucky to have this young man, heard you were quite the superhero!" He patted me on the shoulder I'd used to break the door as he left the room and the pain didn't make me feel much like a superhero and gave me another reason to dislike the guy.

"You ARE my hero though Josh! And I promise I won't lock the bathroom door any more," she said. Then realizing how it sounded quickly added, "In case I fall again. Not that I will of course. Oh you know what I mean."

"You'd better not, my shoulder can't go through that again," I coolly responded. "I'm just glad you're alright Mom."

A female nurse entered with the pain medication the doctor had prescribed and informed us that we were free to go. "Now you understand Mrs. Taylor you can't use your hands for a few days, the tendons need time to repair." I noticed my mother didn't correct her about getting her title wrong. She went on. "These meds will help manage the pain until it goes away naturally and when it does you'll be free to remove the wrist restraints, OK? Now as I said you won't be able to do things for yourself for a while so will your insurance cover a home care nurse?"

Mom looked to me for advice then with nothing forthcoming back to the nurse. "I don't think I'd be covered for that, no."

"Oh, OK." The nurse looked at me then back to Mom. "Do you have a daughter Mrs. Taylor?"

Mom looked a little puzzled and answered, "No, why?"

The nurse again looked at me then back to Mom. "Oh it's just as I said you won't be able to do things for yourself," she hesitated, "but I'm sure you'll make do."

I think it was then Mom and I both realized what she was getting at. I'd be her primary carer. I was the one who had to do everything for her. She couldn't use her hands. We didn't mention it to each other in the car on the way home even though it had already begun. I'd had to open the car door for her and help her in. She was still only wearing the satin robe, no underwear and when she wriggled across in the seat the tie came undone, exposing her bare front, her breasts and that thick forest of pubic hair. I had to re-tie it and put the seat-belt around her. It started to dawn on me just how helpless she was and I think she must have felt it too.

When we arrived home and I helped Mom inside I asked her what she'd like to do first and she said she wanted to get dressed. Jump in at the deep end I thought, this would be a test to see how this situation was going to play out.

We walked together into her bedroom and I asked her what she needed.

"I think we should start with some underwear, don't you honey?" She replied.

I went to her panty drawer and opened it up. "Which ones do you want Mom?" I was trying to sound confident and nonchalant but I was freaking out, I was about to help my mother put her panties on. Imagine taking them off. Stop it, I told my brain.

"I don't mind Josh, you pick a pair." Jeez now I was choosing panties for my mother to wear! I chose a red satin pair with black lace trim, pulled them out and held them up proudly to my mother.

"Are these alright Mom?" I asked.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting and smiled, "Yes darling, they'll be fine."

I walked over and crouched down separating the leg holes and with shaking hands placed them at my mother's feet. Mom must have noticed my obvious nervousness.

"Josh, honey stop a moment, let's talk," she said. "Come on, sit up here next to me." I did as she instructed, holding the panties in my lap and she continued.

"Look I know this is going to be a bit weird for the next few days but I think we can get through the awkward stuff, don't you? Why don't we make it a bit of a game or something."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well I don't know, pretend I'm just a regular patient and you're my nurse or something," she proposed. It didn't help, now she was turning it into a role-play situation, it would only feed my fantasies!

"I mean," she went on. "You're my son and I trust you. It's not like you're going to molest me or anything are you?"

"No of course not Mom. I guess I'm nervous because I don't want to stuff anything up."

"Oh sweety, you won't stuff up! You've been wonderful. Come on, give me a hug." She held out her arms and I carefully wrapped mine around her, avoiding her bound wrists.

This time I confidently placed her knickers at her feet and she slid each in. As I slowly lifted them up her legs I noticed for the first time they probably needed shaving. She stood up when I reached her thighs and I pulled them up completely over her bottom whilst still underneath the robe.

First mission accomplished, I knew she'd need a bra so I quickly made my way back to the drawer to pick up the matching piece I'd spied moments before. I was starting to enjoy the process. Choosing items for her to wear, putting them on. Holding the bra I stood before her, "I have to take your robe off," I stated.

"I know honey," she smiled back. "It's OK."

I reached forward and undid the belt of her satin robe which fell open immediately. I cautiously dropped it down over her shoulders and wrists and threw it behind her onto the bed. My mother now stood before me dressed only in a pair of red satin panties, her breasts moved up and down slightly with each breath and her nipples were erect which surprised me as the room definitely wasn't cold. It was only then that I realized I had an erection.

Who could blame me? I was 18, only kissed a few girls in my life and until a couple of hours ago, never seen a woman naked. Here I was standing in front of a near naked female helping to put a bra on. Yes, she was my mother and if you'd mentioned this prospect to me even a day earlier I would've been disgusted but now, in reality, it was extremely hot.

I cautiously placed her bound wrists through the arm straps and fitted the cups over her breasts, making sure not to touch them. I then circled around and attached the clasps. Mom complimented me on how well I did it, "Wow you did that well, I wonder if you'll be as good taking it off?" She'd meant well but the comment came out a little awkward and we both realized.

"OK, what do you want to wear?" I asked as she stood there in the middle of the room in her matching bra and panties.

"Oh just some leggings and a t-shirt will do, they'll be comfy," she replied.

Leggings, I thought. Tight pants where I'll have to essentially rub my hands up her legs to get them on. Shit, did my dick just swell further at the thought? I found a pair of grey leggings in her drawer and again with the panties I placed them at her feet, the length rolled up to easier pull them up her leg.

As I presumed, when I got to mid thigh they began to get tight on her legs and I had to touch her skin to pull them up fully around her hips. I may have been too enthused and pulled them up high, causing them to tightly snug around her crotch creating an amazing looking cameltoe.

"Ooh, bit too high baby," Mom chuckled.

"Oh sorry," I apologized. "I can pull them down a little."

"No that's fine honey. You're doing great." The comment helped me relax and when I'd found a t-shirt and then a pair of ankle socks and some slippers, everything seemed back to normal.

I stood back and admired my creation. "There, all done," I exclaimed.

Mom twirled and I quickly checked out her butt as she did so. The leggings clung tight, giving her a visible panty line and entered the crack of her ass slightly. It looked good enough to kiss and I was shocked at myself for thinking it. Her white t-shirt was tight and the red bra beneath was clearly visible through it. Overall she looked hot.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Beautiful," I responded and hoped I hadn't given anything away.

Mom asked me to brush her hair and tie it up for her and I did so gladly. It was now late in the afternoon and I asked her what she'd like for dinner. We decided that calling for a pizza would be the easiest option and it arrived as we were watching the nightly news on TV.

I'd found some straws in the kitchen, so Mom could at least drink for herself but I had to feed her the pizza. Holding the slice up to her open mouth and waiting for her to chew and swallow, then repeating. The medication she was given could only be taken with food, so I organized that and soon our first post-accident meal was complete.

Mom and I were sitting together on the couch watching TV when she sheepishly confessed. "Um Josh. I have to use the bathroom."

It was something else I hadn't thought of until now, just how this detail had slipped my mind I didn't know but here I was being presented with a new test.

"Ah OK, let's do this!"

I led her down the hall to the bathroom. When I reached the door I noticed I'd done a great deal more damage to the lock than I'd appreciated. The entire wood section of the handle was shattered and missing and the door would therefore not stay closed. I walked over to the toilet and lifted the lid and Mom approached behind me. Standing back, I allowed her to move to the bowl. I casually took hold of her leggings at the waist and slid them down mid thigh and she seated herself on the toilet.

"I'll be just outside Mom, I have to hold the door closed. Just call when you're done."

She smiled nervously back at me, "Thank you baby."

Standing outside the bathroom I waited a little while then finally heard the stream of her pee hitting the water. It was a strong flow and continued on and on. The poor thing must have been holding on for ages and I felt sad for her at how helpless she must have felt. Finally her pee trailed off and she called out to me.

"I'm finished honey."

I opened the door and approached her still sitting on the throne. She had tears running down her face and the sight broke my heart.

"Mom, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked, kneeling down in front of her.

"I'm so sorry Josh. You shouldn't have to do this. It's too much," she continued to cry and I reached for a tissue from the vanity.

"Mom stop it," I pressed the tissue to her cheek and dried a tear. "I don't mind. I want to help you. I'm your nurse remember, it's my job!"

This seemed to brighten her a little and she smiled, I held the tissue to her nose which was dripping and she blew it and I threw the tissue in the bin. "Now come on, let's get you up."

"Ah, baby. You have to wipe me!" She stated.

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "Oh, of course," how could I have been so stupid. That was probably what she was crying about. I tore off a few sheets of paper and then stopped, joking. "Are you a folder or a scruncher Mom?"

She laughed and it made me feel so much better, "Ah folding will be OK baby."

I did as instructed and with Mom leaning back on the cistern and spreading her legs I placed the paper beneath her vulva and pressed. Even through the toilet paper the heat of her pussy was evident, I wiped from the front where I assumed her clitoris would be, to the back where I felt the folds of her labia end, and repeated. The way I held the paper in my hand allowed the top of my thumb to brush against her pubic hair and it wasn't lost on me that earlier I'd fantasized the exact thing.

I tossed the paper into the toilet and proudly declared, "All done. See that wasn't so bad!" I then further tried to lighten the mood. "Oh it was just number ones?" It was a good joke, but we both realized it would be "number two's" sooner than later.

The drugs were a great pain relief but also caused drowsiness. Come 9pm Mom was finding it hard to keep her eyes open on the couch and I suggested I help her get ready for bed. I took her to the bathroom and cleaned her teeth which we accomplished with much laughter and a great deal of mess. In the bedroom I pulled her t-shirt off over her head and undid her bra.

"You're just as good at undoing them I see. The ladies had better watch out hadn't they honey?" She mused and it was good to see her becoming more relaxed. I took off her leggings and again she was left in only her panties. I found a nightdress in the drawer and carefully slid her arms and head into it.

"Now do you need anything else? Don't need the potty again?" I asked, whimsically.

She smiled and tucked her legs up under the outstretched sheets, "No Josh, I'll be fine thank you."

"Alright, well just call out if you need help OK. I'm just down the hall."

"I will baby," then. "Thank you. For everything." I kissed her on the forehead and turned off the light, leaving her to fall asleep with the door open so I could hear her if need be.

In my room I was torn. I wanted to pull my cock out and masturbate to all that had happened. There was no doubt I was attracted to her but she was so vulnerable which didn't make it sexy. Or maybe it did. Maybe her helplessness was the turn on. She was my mother, I shouldn't have even been having this internal debate. Whatever, my cock won. I jacked off to the memory of her nude and pissing and removing her clothes and seeing her anus, touching her pubic hair, her pussy. And as I came I wondered if maybe that would put an end to it. Maybe I just needed to get it out of my system and then I'd begin thinking rationally.

Oh how wrong I was.

I woke quite late the next morning and checked on my mother. Her measured breathing told me she was still sleeping but as I tried to quietly leave her room she awakened and fixed me with the most beautiful smile. "Hello sleepyhead," I said. "Have a good night?"

Mom yawned and stretched her bound arms out before her. "Mmm I did honey, my wrists hurt this morning though. When can I take my medication doctor?" She was calling me 'doctor' now, that wouldn't help keeping my fantasies at bay, a doctor/patient scenario playing out in my head!

"With breakfast. Do you want to get up? Or breakfast in bed?" I asked.

"Oh I think I'll get up, stretch my legs a little," she answered.

I helped by pulling the sheets back off her and in doing so noticed her nightie had ridden up around her waist. I had certainly chosen the most alluring panties for her to wear but probably not the most comfortable. As she swung her legs around and off the bed the side of her bottom was presented to me, clearly displaying the fact her panties had wedged up into her ass crack. Mom must have noticed me looking and after I'd retrieved her slippers she asked. "Can you fix it for me honey?"

I didn't play coy or pretend I didn't know what she was talking about, I simply had her stand and reached around and slid a finger inside her panties on each bum cheek and pulled them out. "There, perfect." I proclaimed. "Now what do you want for breakfast?"

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,216 Followers