Home Coming

Story Info
Man comes home to a great stress reliever.
2.1k words
4.2
196.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers

It seems like forever since I have written anything, hope you enjoy it. Tell me what you think and tell me if you think I should continue with this story line.

*

I got home from work after a long stressful day. I unlocked the front door tossed my jacket onto the couch, loosened my tie and marched directly to my bar to fix myself a drink. To my pleasant surprise a drink awaited me, the glass covered in a thin sheen of water, a trickle ran down the side. I picked it up and sipped the contents, Jack on the rocks freshly made. I walked into the bedroom and fought to keep the smile from my face. The girl kneeling on my bed was adorned in leather, from collar to forearms to ankles. She was facing away from me with her fine ass facing the door. The leather forearm pieces were studded and connected the tooled belt about her narrow waist. Her ankles were connected as well but each to the other and just above her feet that finely sculpted ass. My hand drifted over that wonderfully smooth flesh, she shivered and her muscles tensed. But she did not cry out, only a low moan escaped the ball gag in her mouth. I noted her beautiful features and well developed form, when did eighteen year olds become so stunning? I looked around, realizing she couldn't have done this to herself. Her girlfriend, also eighteen, was kneeling at the foot of the bed eyes lowered in reverence. I motioned for her to come over and she crawled on her hands and knees to my feet.

"The drink was adequate." She lowered her head but not before I saw the smile on her face. "You did all this?" I asked pointing to the girl on the bed? "You may speak slave."

"Yes Master." Her voice was lovely and made my cock twitch.

"You are here to do my bidding?"

"Yes Master, anything." I liked the way she said anything.

"Is she ready for me?" My cock began to take on its full shape.

"Yes Master."

"And she will also do anything?" My cock was iron hard.

"Yes my Master!"

"Help me undress and get ready to fuck her rotten!" My clothes seemed to melt off as her very capable hands peeled me out of my suit. When I was naked my cock stood directly away from my body ready for some serious action. "Girl, kneel and suck my cock, get it nice and wet...or else." She eagerly dove to her knees and took me into her warm wet mouth. She buried me to the hilt down her throat then she began in earnest to get it nice and wet. Her head moved forward and back deep throating me and swirling her tongue around the shaft and head. My hand fell to her head and with a subtle touch controlled her movement, she took instruction very well; when I could stand it no longer I stopped her my breath panting in my chest.

"Damn slave, you were eager to please me!" She only nodded in response and kneeled there waiting for me. I turned to the girl on the bed and touched the petals of her young pussy she was absolutely soaked. Good! I aimed the head of my cock to her entrance and let just the head enter her I rocked my hips letting the head slip in and out of her. The girl's moans got louder and louder as the teasing continued then slowly inch by inch I let the length of me enter her until my cock was buried in her tight warm pussy. My hands settled to her hips for leverage and I began to fuck her in earnest, slamming my length in and out of her harder and harder, faster and faster. The girl's moans became a scream of release as her pussy convulsed around me. I stopped and withdrew, 'Bad slave coming before I bid you to."

I motioned for the other girl get on the bed I lifted up her skirt and saw her very bald and very wet pussy waiting for me. I pulled her hips until her pussy was easily accessible. I eased my cock into her slowly until I was once more sheathed in tight flesh but this pussy was tighter than the first.

"Don't come until I tell you."

"Yes...my...Master..." she panted as she let the words moan out. I began to thrust into her tightness moaning along with her, she felt wonderful wrapped around me. The girl beside us lay there staring intently angry at herself for coming too soon, her body had betrayed her. I thrust into the girl beneath me faster and faster feeling my orgasm building and building. I grunted louder and louder as my cock began to grow even bigger telling the girl I was sheathed in how close I was.

"Come Master!!" She called out to me. "Fill me up with your cum!!" Her legs scissored around me and helped drive me over the edge.

"You can come now!!" I cried out seconds before I came. Thrust! Thrust! I exploded inside of her just as I felt her spasm around me.

"Oh Master!!" My cock pulsed into her deeply filling her with my come. I collapsed atop of her spent and very satisfied. When I could catch my breath again I turned to the girl next to us and removed the ball gag. I looked at her with an expression showing my dissatisfaction. Her face was a mask of sorrow at having disappointed me.

"Sorry dad."

I wrapped the towel around me after drying myself off after the shower. I walked into my bedroom and my daughter sat naked and cross-legged on my bed.

"I said I was sorry!" I stood at the foot of the bed.

"I know you are sorry," I paused wondering how to approach this, "it's just that..."

"It's just what?" A look of alarm on her face, she knew what was coming. "No! Please! I will do better next time!" A tear rolled down her left cheek. "I promise!"

"Baby, you are my daughter this is just all wrong." She was crying now and throwing herself against me. Her full breasts pressing against my chest distracting me from her emotional outburst, I took her into my arms and pulled her close. I felt her tears fall on my chest.

"Daddy I love you so much!" Her hand snaked under my towel and discovered my erection. Her fingers wrapped around it gently and her hand began to stroke me to full arousal. She got up on her tiptoes and she whispered into my ear even as she nibbled on it. "Does daddy want to fuck me up the ass?" My cock throbbed in her hand. "I'll take that as a yes." She could always manipulate me and I had mixed emotions about it. My daughter broke contact with me and walked over to the end table and got the tube of lube I kept there for just this sort of thing. She crawled onto my bed and pointed her lovely ass in my direction then looking over her shoulder began to lube her asshole for me. The look on her face was one of pure mischief. I watched as her fingers applied the gel to her flesh and then she eased a finger into her ass and began to fuck herself while I watched.

"Oh daddy it feels so good!" I watched her finger disappear into her rectum. "Oh how I wish this was your cock!" Hook. Line. Sinker. The desire was overwhelming; the hunger for her flesh was more than I could bear! I got on the bed and knelt behind her. "Does daddy want to fuck my ass?" Her scent was intoxicating drawing me to her like iron to a magnet. She grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, "God daddy I need your cock, NOW! Fuck my ass now daddy!" I took my cock in hand and pressed the head against her asshole. "Yes!" I pushed slowly until the head popped in and stopped letting her adjust. "Oh god daddy you are in my ass!" After a time I moved my hips slowly forward until my cock was buried deep in her nether region. I grunted. I groaned. I became something feral. Uncaring. Knowing only the need for pleasure. I gripped her hips hard and began the process of fucking her tight little ass. My hips moved of their own accord. Driving myself deep into her then retreating until only the tip remained. Then I would thrust hard and deep into her hearing her cry out. "Oh god daddy, fuck my ass, harder, please, harder!" I grunted in reply and began thrusting in and out as fast and as hard as I could. I became a thing possessed, the only desire to get off, reach orgasm. I no longer cared for her, whether she came or not, this was about me. My grunting got louder and louder nearly drowning out her cries of pleasure. "Yes daddy fuck my little ass!" Her voice was high pitched and carried her own nearing climax. We groaned and moaned in unison until finally our bodies shuddered like mirror twins caught up in the rapture of simultaneous orgasm. I thrust one last time and fell on top of her spent and perfectly happy.

"So do I get another chance as your slave?" My daughter asked as she sat on the bed shaving her pussy.

"You have earned another shot but you must learn to be completely subservient to me or else this won't work." I looked her dead in the eye. " Do you understand?" She nodded as she removed the last bit of stubble from her pubic region.

"How's this?" She said showing off her now bald sex. I licked my lips and nodded. She began to finger it moaning deep in her chest I could even hear the squish-squish as her finger entered her tight pussy. I could feel my cock harden under the covers and it did not pass my daughter's notice. "Does daddy want me to ride his hard cock?" I lay back and beckoned her come closer. She pulled back the covers and stared adoring at my hardened flesh.

"Let me taste that soaked pussy of yours." I said, as she got close, soon we were in a 69 position me lapping eagerly at her gushing sex and her head bobbing up and down on my dick. I began to moan from what she was doing, the vibrations transferred to her clit and the synergy was established. Her enthusiasm increased and that increased mine until I was ready for her to ride me and make us both come. "Get on top baby," I cried out as her lips and tongue continued to pleasure me, "ride me baby make me come!" She lost no time letting my cock 'pop' out of her mouth and her take up the position above me. I watched intently as her freshly shaved pussy lowered to impale itself on my iron hard cock. I groaned as she enveloped me inch by inch. "Yeah baby that's it nice and slow!"

"Oh...daddy...your cock feels sooooo good!" Each word was like fire in my veins. "I'm going to ride you so fast make you come so good daddy!" She began to bounce up and down on me, my hands found their way to her firm young ass helping her move down nice and hard on me. I lifted my head and closed my eyes focusing on the feel of her around me rising and dropping sending spikes of pleasure through me.

"Yes baby that's the way to ride daddy's cock!" She bounced up and down harder now riding faster and faster. As I felt my climax nearing I thrust up into her soaked pussy driving myself deeper still into her. She cried out with each of my thrusts that met her downward ones.

"Yes! Yes! Daddy do that!" Her cries got louder still. "Oh god daddy I'm going to come, come with me!" My own cries mingled with her as we raced for the finish line, neck and neck and with a dual scream we came together. The wordless cry hung on the air as our bodies spasmed and jerked into perfect union. I held her close to me and felt her heart beating in time with mine, tripping hard in her chest then slowing as she caught her breath.

"That...was...amazing!" Indeed it was, in my entire life I've never come that hard before and in such perfect harmony with my partner.

"There is only one thing that can top this." I muttered between satisfied breaths.

"What's that daddy?"

"Try and get three of us to come together." Her only response a evil smile.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers