Home During the Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm about done son, but your mother still wants some more action, so if you'd be so kind, I'd like to see you fuck her into next week!"

Jonathan didn't hesitate, he grabbed my feet, pulled me to the side edge of the bed and lifting my legs up and open plunged into me. He filled me completely, in one swift move, he was balls deep. As he began fucking me I felt the subtle differences between him and Frank. They were difficult to pinpoint. Jonathan felt just a little bit harder, but perhaps a touch thinner, and I think, maybe longer. He was certainly hitting my cervix a bit more firmly! But all that may have been down to technique, whatever, my son was seriously ploughing me, as his father lay there and watched!

I was in a state of continuous orgasm, not violent, but certainly enough to arouse comment from both men in the room, then I had an idea!

"On top, I want to be on top!" I hoped Frank would take the hint!

Jonathan pulled out of me, for a moment I felt bereft, but it only lasted a couple of seconds as my very athletic son hopped onto the bed next to his dad and I speared myself on his upstanding penis.

I rode my son, driving him deeper and deeper into my dripping vagina. My breasts were swinging quite painfully above Jonathan's body, I tried gripping them myself, tweaking my nipples quite hard, until Jonathan pushed my hands away and took over. My hands now free, I was able to lean forwards and place them on his shoulders. I was now balanced well enough to fuck my son even harder.

Frank suddenly got up off the bed and I assumed went into the bathroom, a minute later I felt the bed move as he got on it behind me.

Oh my God! It was happening, I felt a well lubricated finger push it's way into my butt, a few strokes and it was joined by a second finger.

This was my fantasy, to be fucked by two men at the same time, and then it happened! The fingers were withdrawn and my husband's hard cock slid into my most private hole.

I felt so full, it was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. I'd been double fucked before, but only using a silicon dildo as the second cock, this was decidedly different, and better!

Between them my husband and my son drove me to nirvana, I was moaning, groaning, squealing, squeaking, even using filthy language, something I never normally did, even at the peak of passion. But that evening I called out for them to fuck my cunt, fuck my arsehole, and other things I can't remember.

This was so wrong! But this was also so right, the two men I loved most in the world using my body in a way I had only dreamt of. I loved every second of it, feeling their cocks driving into me, looking for space within my very willing body, and finding it, together.

I can't say we all came together, at the same time. I was now in a complete other dimension, my orgasm was savage, and seemingly continuous. I couldn't tell when one stopped and another started, they blended into one massive tsunami that washed me away. I knew that Jonathan had shot his load in me, not by feeling it particularly, although I think I did, but by his loud moan as he did so. I didn't feel Frank come in my arse, although I'm sure he did. The three of us collapsed down into the bed and I was asleep in seconds.

Part 3

I was tucked up in bed when I awoke next morning, I didn't remember getting into bed, just vague memories of feeling fulfilled, and something else, something nagging at the back of my mind. Frank came into the bedroom carrying a tray, coffee and toast, my usual breakfast, and a glass of water and a pill of some sort.

That was it! Jonathan hadn't used a condom the previous evening, I needed to take a morning after pill. The question was on my lips when my husband confirmed that the tablet on the tray was indeed what I needed, he thinks of everything.

It was half term week, not that it made a lot of difference to me due to the pandemic. Normally, and for the last ten years or so, Frank had taken me away somewhere for the mid term break as my birthday was nearly always in that week somewhere. This year of course we couldn't do that, and with doing all my teaching on-line it spilled over into the break anyway. I worked hard that day, I wanted to be fully caught up with the schoolwork before Claire arrived next day. I didn't manage it, Claire arrived mid afternoon, a day early. I was left (willingly) holding my little grandson while Frank, Jonathan, and Claire, went into a huddle in the dining room. I was told in no uncertain terms that this was a private conversation, no mums or grandmums allowed. That could only mean they were planning something for my birthday! This wouldn't be the first time they'd made secret plans for me, the last time, when Frank and I got back from a week in Gran Canaria, I found the bedroom next to ours had been turned into my own private bathroom and sauna, in spite of already having an ensuite! There wouldn't be the opportunity to do anything like that this year, so I did wonder what they were up to.

Over the next two days several parcels arrived addressed to either Jonathan or Claire, They were rather quickly removed from my sight. Claire did try to pass off one of the packages as being breast pads, saying she had forgotten to bring a sufficient supply. She was still feeding my grandson, and explained that she was producing too much milk and while baby was feeding from one breast the other had a tendency to 'drip'. This was sort of confirmed when I walked into the lounge later that day to find her feeding baby with one breast and her brother with the other. I must have had a shocked expression on my face as Claire looked at me and told me not to be 'coy' "Come on mother, I know you know about me and Jonny, anyway, he's really just helping me this way, it gets painful you know!"

I did know, Frank had had to help me in an identical way more than once.

The morning of my birthday I was treated to breakfast in bed, followed by a day of receiving cards by post, and some lovely jewelry from both Frank and my children. For dinner that evening my family went to great pains to give me my favourite food, a full Taiwanese buffet. In other circumstances it would have been a case of a good restaurant, or maybe a home delivery, but the restaurants were all closed, so they did their best with what they could get delivered and then do the cooking themselves. They truly did their best, and I was very appreciative. We had shared a bottle of good wine with the meal, and believing that the festivities were over I suggested a second bottle.

Frank and Jonathan had other ideas!

Being quite literally dragged to my bedroom by both of them and told to strip, seemed like the start of a fun filled evening, but I did feel sorry for Claire missing out. Fun however turned to trepidation when having gotten me naked my husband and son produced ropes and handcuffs and proceeded to tie me to the corners of the bed!

Bondage, BDSM, and anything to do with losing my control completely, were all anathema to me, and they knew it. I tried to fight them, I really did, I even shouted for Claire, but to no avail. Being dominated sexually was one thing, a thing I enjoyed, but being restrained was something entirely different, I didn't like it!

Shouting for Claire was curtailed when my son put his erect penis in my mouth. I was sorely tempted to bite, hard! Then my husband rammed his penis in my vagina and began fucking me. I will never understand why I so quickly got very wet. A few minutes of being used by them both and then they both withdrew.

I was gasping, I liked the sex, but was still not too happy about the ropes. I was still tied to the corners of the bed and was pleading for Frank to free me when the bedroom door opened and Claire walked in. Other than her nursing bra, she was naked. I turned my pleading to be freed to her, but her response stilled my protests.

"Oh no mother, if I freed you you'd try to stop me doing this!"

She crawled onto the end of the bed, laid on her back and lifted her legs high in the air as her father pulled her back to the edge of the mattress and plunged his hard cock down into her. At the same time, Jonathan positioned himself next to her and allowed her to pull his cock deep into her mouth. I can't explain what was happening to me, watching my husband and son fucking my daughter was making me orgasm like I had never done before, I'd known for years about my husband and daughter, but seeing them live, in the same room, and with my son involved as well was just too much, my orgasm ripped through me, my restraints were forgotten as my body reacted to what I was witnessing.

I wasn't alone in my ecstasy, my lovely daughter, mother of my grandson was in her own ecstasy, her body was rising to meet her father's thrusts, her brother's penis deep in her mouth.

With a sudden loud grunt my husband ejaculated, pouring his cream into his daughter's passage, two, three, four grunts and he pulled out. As quick as a wink, and before I even realised what was happening, my husband and son swapped places, and functions! I watched in stupified amazement as my husband thrust his wet and sticky cock into his daughter's mouth as my son hammered his cock into his more than willing sister!

What was happening to me? Watching my husband and son having sex with my daughter should have angered, disgusted me even, but no, the more I watched, the greater my continuing orgasm demolished my senses.

With an extraordinarily loud moan, Jonathan pulled out of his sister's vagina. It all happened so quickly that I barely had time to register what was happening. Suddenly my son had somehow managed to worm his way underneath me, and just as quickly penetrated my sphincter and was seated deeply in my back passage. He began to gyrate beneath me, his hardness stretching my ass. I watched in some sort of stupor as Frank approached and then speared my cunt with his own huge erection. I didn't see much more, as obviously feeling left out, my daughter straddled my head and lowered her sex down to my mouth. The accumulated cum of all three of my family poured from her into my mouth.

As she came lower I was able to lick her dripping gash, then, as she settled fully onto my face I began eating her properly. I've had my fair share of oral sex with various girlfriends, but I'd never even imagined doing this with my own daughter, never imagined that she was bi, like me. As I licked and sucked at her, she ground herself down on my very eager mouth.

I was now being well and truly used, by all three of my family. With Jonathan's cock seated deep in my back passage, he just moving slightly, and Frank's cock pounding away in my cunt, I could feel their respective cocks rubbing away in my insides, rubbing over each other if truth be known, and Claire... Claire was riding my face like a jockey in a race! All I could see as I strained to look up was her bra covered breasts, her bra beginning to develop damp spots where her milk was no doubt leaking heavily now.

With my mouth covered by my daughter's sex I couldn't speak, just grunt a little. I would probably have been incoherent anyway, waves of pleasure were breaking through my whole body, I don't think I could have put together a single conscious thought, never mind a sentence. Claire must have been riding her own orgasm as well as my face, she was moaning so loudly, then fell off me to the side, to lay next to me. Suddenly I was empty, Frank pulled back and Jonathan worked his way out from beneath me. I had bodily fluids pouring from me, and they weren't all my own. We lay there, all four of us on our superking sized bed, sucking in huge gasps of air as we tried to cool down. I'm not sure how long we all laid there, it was Claire who arose first, saying she needed to check on the baby. She quickly untied my bonds and kissed me. She left the room. I got up next. I was a complete sticky mess, I was covered in my family's sexual secretions, add my own to the mix and I desperately needed to shower. Under the hot cascading water I tried to rationalise what had just occurred, to no avail. I'd probably been in the shower only a minute when Jonathan suddenly joined me. We didn't speak, we washed each other's body for another minute or so and then, with one leg raised over my son's hip, he lowered himself, placed his ever present erection at my entrance and then stood up, spearing me as he did so.

With my back pressed against the shower wall and both my legs wrapped around his waist he drove his cock up and down inside me. Sex had never before been this good. It wasn't just that my vigorous twenty year old son was now fucking me, although that was great, it was the fact that we weren't hiding it from each other. My husband was fucking my daughter, my son was fucking my daughter, my son was fucking me, and my daughter had just had sex with me, and we all knew about what we were doing.

After depositing yet another load of lovely cum in me, and me having yet another orgasm, my son and I dried off and went to find another drink. Frank was laid on the bed, in a sticky pool, quietly snoring, so we left him there. Jonathan went off into the living room while I headed to the kitchen to fix us some drinks.

Perhaps I needn't have bothered. When I entered the living room it was to find my son greedily sucking milk from my daughter's breasts. I laughed.

"Don't you ever get enough, I hope you're leaving some for baby!"

My daughter answered. "It's my fault mum, I always wanted to feed my baby brother, ever since I watched you feed him when he was a baby I wanted to do the same, now I can!"

As I watched my children together, and saw my son start to develop yet another tent under his bathrobe, a sure sign that I was about to witness them fucking, I thought maybe this lockdown does hold a few silver linings after all, well, at least for some of us.

12