Home for Christmas

Story Info
Siblings find a new way to celebrate the holidays.
5.3k words
4.53
77.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatBrown
CatBrown
310 Followers

Just a little something light for Christmas, a total fluff story. Hope you enjoy it.

I hope to have Fae War 10 as well as another story done before next week.

*******

"So don't you ever get snow in LA?" Brett asked

"No. Never. This is amazing! I mean, I've been skiing, but that was going on a trip and staying in a lodge. This is walking out your front door and having snow! And the Christmas decorations are great," Aaron replied, smiling like a mad man.

Brett just laughed, shaking his head as he followed his friend out of the house. When Aaron said he was going to stay in the dorm at college over Christmas break, Brett had felt compelled to invite him home. He never expected his rich, well-traveled friend to find everything about middle-America so fascinating.

After they hit the mall for a few gifts, they headed back to Brett's house for an early supper before they had to go to the high school recital for his little sister. Not that she was so little any more. At eighteen, five-foot-nine and 128 pounds, she was turning out to be quite the bombshell. At least that was what Aaron called her when he met her the night before. Brett had never thought of her that way. Even though she was actually his step-sister, she had been his sister since she was five and he was seven, so he only ever thought of her as the irritating little tag-along she had been for almost ten years before she finally got some friends of her own and left Brett alone.

Walking up the steps to the house, Brett was suddenly hit by a very cold, very wet slushball that was aimed perfectly to slide down inside his collar, dripping down his back in freezing rivulets. Turning with a roar he panned the yard for the culprit. Aaron was snickering and looking toward the bushes that edged the porch, so Brett leapt off the porch, using the post to swing around, landing right at the spot Aaron was looking toward.

Ava was there, squatting down under the edge of the bushes. It was too easy to just shake the bush and cover her in snow. She tried making another snowball, but Brett grabbed both her arms from behind her, dragging her out into the yard.

"Help! Aaron, help me!" Ava cried, giggling and struggling.

Brett pushed her forward, turning her so she'd land on her back, then straddled her, holding her hands above her head with one of his while he sprinkled snow on her face and neck. Ava struggled against him, managing to make her t-shirt creep up baring half her flat, smooth belly.

"Aaron! Why aren't you helping me?" Ava cried, sputtering the snow from her mouth.

Brett suddenly felt compelled to raspberry her belly the way he did when she was little. He put his lips to her skin and started to blow, making Ava squirm and giggle even more. On about his third raspberry, Brett took a deep breath and was assaulted by the scent of an aroused woman: sweet, musky, and a tiny citrus tang. He suddenly became very aware of the body struggling under him, and felt his cock start to harden. Her breasts jiggled as she squirmed, and her pelvis rubbed him in just the right spot. Forgetting where he was, and who he was holding as he leaned forward again, this time to plant a kiss on her bare midriff.

Aaron grabbed Brett's shoulders, pulling him back as he broke Brett's hold on Ava's wrists. Aaron gave Brett a shove, sending him sprawling backwards into the snow. Ava sat up, accepting Aaron's proffered hand to stand, then giving him a big hug as she stuck her tongue out at her brother still laying in the snow.

"Thank you. You're my knight in shining armor," Ava said, kissing Aaron on the cheek. She broke away and ran for the door as soon as Brett started to stand up.

Aaron turned to Brett, shaking his hand to indicate 'hot'. "Do you two always wrestle like that? Cause if so, I need to get adopted into this family, like now," he said as the front door closed behind Ava.

Brett was so stunned by the whole episode, he didn't say anything, just shook the snow off his clothing.

* * * * *

The recital was absolutely as dull as Brett was expecting it to be, except for the show choir production which wasn't half bad. Ava was great in her solo, even if it was only a few lines, and Aaron seemed to enjoy himself at least a little.

Relegated to the back seat of the SUV going home, Aaron volunteered to sit in the middle. He talked to Ava the whole way home, ignoring Brett. It gave Brett time to think about the afternoon. What was that all about? Had he mistaken that scent? Surely wrestling hadn't gotten Ava hot, not for Brett? Or had it?

At home, Ava's Mom served hot cocoa while Brett's Dad started a fire. Brett hadn't thought about them like that for many years, but that's how it was.

Ava was flirting with Aaron mercilessly, and he was flirting back. Brett had to look away when she flung her long, shapely legs over Aaron's lap and put her arm around his shoulders.

"What do you think? Are these legs good enough for modeling?" Ava asked, lifting one then the other leg straight, running her fingers up their length left bare by the cheerleader-short skirt she wore for show choir.

"Yeah, I think so," Aaron assured her, "I think you'd make a great model."

"How about these?" Ava asked, pressing her ample breasts together and out, right under Aaron's nose.

"I think it's time for you to go to bed, sis," Brett interrupted Aaron's reply. "You still have school in the morning."

"Do I look like a baby?" Ava asked, still lifting her boobs and shaking gently side to side, "It's only ten."

"I don't think you look like a baby," Aaron said, staring straight down her cleavage, looking like he'd hit the jackpot.

"Aaron, let's go down to the basement and shoot some pool," Brett suggested, tugging Aaron's arm.

"Maybe later," Aaron answered, sounding completely distracted.

Brett stood up, making a disgusted grunt, and headed into the kitchen. He grabbed the makings for a sandwich, then decided he wasn't hungry and threw it all back in the fridge. He gabbed a pop and headed for the breakfast nook to sit and think.

This thing had him all tied up in knots. His sister fawning all over his friend was sickening. That's what it was. It was like when they were little, and she tried to horn in on all his time with his friends. She was doing that again, only this time, the friend found her more interesting than he found Brett. That's what had him ticked. He needed to talk to Ava and get her to lay off Aaron.

Ava bounced into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Where's Aaron?" Brett asked from where he was sitting in the semi-darkness.

Ava jumped, looking over at Brett. Leaning down and pulling a pop out, she turned and walked over to him. "You always sit alone in the dark?"

"Where's Aaron?" he asked again, voice hard.

"Hmph. He went to bathroom," she answered, flouncing her thick chestnut waves as she leaned on the island counter.

"Lay off him, okay." Brett said, trying to hold onto his irritation with her.

"Why should I?" she asked, "You got something better for me to do?"

Suddenly Brett was plenty irritated with her. He jumped up, coming to stand glaring down at her, chest to chest. Ava started breathing heavy, a little scared by Brett's sudden anger, her breasts moving up and down enticingly.

Brett stared at her cleavage rubbing against his chest with each inhalation and he couldn't think of what he was going to say. He shook his head and forced himself to meet her eyes.

"Just leave him alone!"

Brett whirled and stomped out of the kitchen, catching Aaron as he exited the bathroom and pulling him to the steps to shoot some pool like he'd promised.

* * * * *

Friday passed without any incidents, primarily because Ava went to a friend's house after school, then came home just long enough to change before she went back out to the movies with a couple of other friends. No mention of a boyfriend was made, and Brett wondered if Ava dated much.

Brett and Aaron were up watching a movie on DVD when Ava came home with Carrie, her best friend since she was ten.

"What're you watching?" Carrie asked as she plopped on the couch next to Aaron.

"Losers" he answered.

"That's Brett's autobiography isn't it?" Ava asked nonchalantly.

"Very funny, sis. Shouldn't you two kids be heading to bed? It's almost midnight," Brett replied.

"I haven't seen this," Carrie said," Can you start it over?"

"No." Brett said at the same time Aaron answered, "Sure."

"Come on. We're almost halfway through it," Brett whined.

Aaron was busy looking down the tight sweater of the very buxom Carrie who was leaning in to him on the couch. What was it with this guy, Brett thought. He's okay looking, but come on, these girls kept throwing themselves at him. Aaron shrugged.

"Fine. I'll start it over. Anyone want anything from the kitchen while I'm out there?" Brett conceded.

"Popcorn," Carrie said immediately.

Brett shook his head resignedly as he started the movie over and left the room. Carrie always wanted popcorn when she watched movies at their house because they had a stove-top popper that used the same butter flavored oil the movie theaters used. Problem was it took ten minutes to pop instead of the three minutes of microwave popcorn.

Brett got out the popper and put in the oil, measured out the popcorn and set it all on the stove. He grabbed a pop and started moving the popper to keep the kernels from burning.

Ava pressed up behind him just as the first kernel popped, and he wasn't sure which made him jump.

"You're right," Ava said quietly, putting her arms around Brett's waist, "Watching someone fawn all over your friend is kind of disgusting. Aaron is practically drooling on Carrie. Why are guys so boob-crazy anyway?"

Ava had always been a demonstrative sort. Brett was always pushing her away when they were younger, trying to keep her from touching him all the time, but she hadn't done that in a while, so he didn't know why she was plastered to his back right now. What he was sure of was how nice her breasts felt smashed against him, and how nice she smelled. He reminded himself to move the popper.

"Guys are boob-crazy because we don't have them, but they're easy to see. We're crazy for other things too, they're just a little harder to see," Brett answered honestly, thinking about those things on Ava and trying to tell himself how wrong that was.

"Really? So you're just as boob-crazy as Aaron?" Ava asked, starting to pull away from him.

Brett missed her touch immediately, and only kept his hand on the popper by sheer will. He looked over his shoulder toward Ava.

"So these are what interest you?" she asked, lifting her sweater and baring her breasts to him. She didn't have on a bra, and her nipples were hard little points aimed straight at him.

Brett gasped. He felt his cock harden and twitch in his jeans as Ava just stood there holding her sweater up under her chin. She looked down appraisingly at each soft orb, then looked up at Brett standing open-mouthed staring at her shest.

Pulling her sweater back down she turned and started out of the kitchen. "Watch it, I think you're burning the popcorn."

He quickly pulled the popper off the heat and stood there breathing heavily for a minute. What the hell had that been about?

Rearranging himself to be less obvious, he poured the popcorn into a big bowl and headed for the family room. Someone had turned the lights off, so the glow from the TV was the only lighting. Aaron was wrapped around Carrie, lip-pocked. Brett dropped the popcorn bowl from a few inches so it hit the coffee table with a loud clack, jumping the kissers apart.

"Enjoying the movie, Carrie?" Brett asked, hearing Ava snicker from where she was seated. He smiled at her.

"Yeah," Carrie answered, "Thanks for the popcorn."

Brett sat on the loveseat and kicked his feet up on the ottoman. He went back to watching the movie, even though he had just seen this part half an hour ago. He was just getting back into it when he felt Ava plop down on the loveseat beside him.

"They're back at it again," she whispered, pointing at Carrie and Aaron making out on the couch.

"I didn't know Carrie was such a slut," Brett observed, then flinched as Ava slapped his arm.

"She's no more a slut than Aaron," she whispered, leaning close to Brett's ear, "double standards aren't my thing."

Brett could feel Ava's breath on his face. A stray curl tickled his neck. If he turned his head, his lips would be less than an inch from hers. Should he turn?

An explosion on screen made Brett jump. Ava giggled softly, not moving away from where she was, right by his left ear. Brett turned to look at her.

"What are you laughing at?" he whispered, "I seem to remember a certain girl who couldn't sleep with the door closed for months after she watched 'The Grudge'. "

Ava leaned in, brushing her lips across Brett's as she said, "I still don't close my door at night."

It was too much. He leaned in to taste her lips. They were so soft, pliant, and tasted of cherry lipgloss. He ran his tongue along her lower lip and her mouth opened. He dipped his tongue into her sweetness, stroking her tongue and feeling it respond. His hand wrapped behind her head, holding her close as he sought out all the places in her mouth that would make her moan.

Ava nipped his lip, drawing it away from him and sucking it before letting it go and running nibbling kisses up his jaw. Brett drew her ear lobe into his mouth, sucking and nibbling it, then ran his tongue around the shell of her ear.

Ava sighed, reaching a hand out to caress Brett's chest, running a fingernail over his nipple through his Henley. She sighed again when he kissed down her neck to the edge of her sweater, throwing her head back, offering unobstructed passage as Brett licked along the scooped neckline of her sweater.

His hand travelled down her back, reaching the lower edge of her sweater and pushing it aside to touch her skin. He remembered her taught abs under his lips the day before and moaned softly as his hand brushed up her side. When he felt the swell of her breast against his thumb he remembered her perfect breasts staring at him in the kitchen and he had to touch them.

Reaching his other hand behind her he guided her back to lean on the arm of the loveseat as he lifted her sweater to reveal her gorgeous breasts. He cupped one, brushing his thumb over the nipple to make her arch her back. Unable to resist, he leaned in and took one pebbled peak into his mouth. He flicked the nipple with his tongue before latching on and sucking gently.

Ava moaned and pushed into his mouth, holding his head with her hand laced in his hair. Her other hand stroked down Brett's side and tugged at his shirt.

Brett wasn't ready to let go of the nipple he had just discovered. He licked it, flicked it, and sucked it, making Ava writhe under him.

Another explosion caused Brett to look over toward the TV. He noticed Aaron and Carrie weren't lip-locked anymore, but were sitting cozily and carefully focused on the movie. He wondered how much they had already seen of the show taking place on the loveseat.

Clearing his throat, Brett pulled Ava's sweater back into place and nodded toward the couch in response to her look of confusion. She glanced over to see Carrie looking back at her, a shy smile on her lips. Ava sat up straight and pretended to watch the movie as her hand continued to play with Brett's hair, then moved down to stroke the side of his thigh.

Brett couldn't concentrate on the movie, not with Ava touching him constantly. No one said anything, but he felt guilty for behaving that way with his sister, and wondered what his friend would say to him about it. He couldn't remember if he had ever told Aaron that Ava was his step-sister.

As the credits rolled, Brett stood up and grabbed the popcorn bowl and started gathering up the pop cans.

Ava's hand stroked his, taking the bowl away as she said, "I'll clean up. You made the popcorn."

She smiled at him and he wanted to pull her into his arms. Instead he said, "I'm going to bed, unless you need me to walk you home, Carrie."

"No," Carrie answered, 'I'm staying over." She was holding Aaron's hand and gave it a gentle tug. "I'm going up to Ava's room."

"I'll walk you home, then," Aaron said with a grin, "Since I'm just down the hall."

They left the room and Brett followed Ava to the kitchen. He didn't know what to say, and was surprised when she turned form putting the bowl in the sink and wrapped her arms around him.

"I guess this is good night," she murmured, tiptoeing to plant a soft kiss on his lips.

Brett held her there, relishing the feel of her lips moving softly over his. He wanted to deepen the kiss, but knew it was the wrong thing to do. He groaned.

"What are we doing, Ava?"

"We're saying goodnight. Goodnight Brett," she whispered as she pulled away and trotted out of the room.

* * * *

The smell of bacon woke Brett the next morning. He stumbled down the steps to find Ava and Carrie laughing in the kitchen, flipping pancakes on the griddle and sipping orange juice.

"Where's mom?" Brett asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Brett! Couldn't you put on a robe or something?" Ava said, stepping between Carrie and him, pointing to his crotch.

Brett looked down and realized his boxers had twisted while he slept and were gaping open showing a swatch of pubic hair. He quickly straightened his shorts and turned back toward the steps.

"You didn't answer my question," he said as he started up the stairs.

"Mom and Dad went shopping. You know how Mom loves shopping on Christmas Eve," Ava said, her disgust ringing through. For a girl, Ava was pretty anti-shopping.

"Oh. You making enough for us?" Brett asked as he hit the top landing and looked back down at his sister.

Ava winked at him and smiled, "Always enough for you." She said, turning back to the kitchen.

The morning continued in the same vein, Ava taking every opportunity to make a suggestive or provocative comment. Brett wasn't sure what her game was, but couldn't wait for a chance to be alone with her. But wait he would. They weren't to be alone together all day.

* * * * *

Dinner was a semi-formal affair at their house, so everyone was dressed up as they poured into the family room with their eggnog afterwards. Ava had on a mini-skirt that showed her legs to great advantage, as well as a tailored blouse that more than hinted at the barely covered delights contained within. Brett had been fighting a hard-on all through dinner, seated across from his sister.

"So which present are you going to open tonight," Dad asked.

"Seriously? We're not five anymore. We don't need to open a present on Christmas Eve," Brett said.

"Speak for yourself!" Ava blurted as she went to the tree to pick a package.

"Ava. You can wait until tomorrow," Brett cajoled.

"Nope. I want to open this one, from Mom and Dad. It's one I know I'm going to like," Ava said, picking up a package and bouncing back beside their father, "Can I, Daddy?"

He reached out and patted her head like he had when she was little. "Sure, honey."

Ava carefully opened the package, like she was saving the paper or something. She pulled out a box from a high-end clothing store and opened the box, slowly peeling back the tissue.

She lifted a satin nightgown from the paper and stroked it across her face. Beneath that she lifted a matching pair of the smallest panties Brett had ever seen. Their father blushed and looked away, but Ava focused on Brett as she said, "Beautiful! And so soft. I love them! Thank you, Daddy."

Their father shook his head and didn't know what to say. He obviously hadn't had anything to do with buying that present, and looked as if he'd be happy if she'd just put it away. Which she did, but Brett was still feeling the effect of that satin gown in his groin.

CatBrown
CatBrown
310 Followers
12