Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 114

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, maybe Eulalie can scrub the video once it hits the internet."

"I doubt it." Beth shook her head. "If not for the information blackout right now, the whole world would be watching videos of the marchers."

Yuki let out an exasperated sigh. "I've still got plenty of energy," she said, walking toward the hut the others had emerged from. "And a few more summoning cards. Let me see what I can do to help."

"I'll go, too." Dana wandered after the kitsune. "I'll see you all at sunrise."

"Here, I'll take you to Tink. She's running the show." Kisa hopped up and pecked Mike on the cheek before running ahead of the others. "Don't do anything fun without me," she said as she departed.

Mike drooped. "I don't know that I have a lot of fun left in me," he said, looking at the others. "I'm...not feeling the best."

"What's wrong?" asked Ratu.

"Emotional stress of getting my kids back. Fought some mercenaries and a witch. This." He gestured around. "I'm just...tired. I feel like a stained-glass window with a big crack running through it, like I might break at any moment. I haven't felt this awful since my first week as the Caretaker."

Princess Leilani strode forward and put her hand on Mike's wrist. "Battle fatigue," she declared.

"Huh?"

"You've been fighting for yourself and others for days now. You're tired. You need to rest."

He stared at the mermaid and then shook his head. "And when am I supposed to do that? In just a few hours, I'm going to be in yet another fight. I'm stretched too thin." Mike looked at the others. "We all are."

"I think I see the problem." Ratu pushed herself between Mike and Leilani, her brow furrowed in concern. She studied him for several moments, then looked into his eyes. "You've used up too much of your magic."

Beth let out a little gasp. "You didn't use the book, did you?"

Mike nodded. "I did, but--" he held up a finger before anyone could speak. "I found a spell in line with my own abilities, a shield made of light to protect the others. It was easy enough to cast, but required most of my magic. That damned book kept whispering to me, so once we were done at the SoS base, I gave it back to Tick Tock."

"Mental exhaustion. Physical exhaustion. Magical exhaustion." Ratu took Mike by the hand and led him to a nearby seat. "This is how mages die, you know. Even younger ones. When you try to squeeze blood from a stone, all you get is rubble."

"I get that, I really do. It's just..." He closed his eyes and rubbed them. What he wanted more than anything was to just go home, to hold his kids, and sleep until he didn't hurt anymore.

A warm hand caressed his cheek, and he opened his eyes to see Pele before him. Her ancient features flickered briefly, revealing a much younger form.

"When a flame begins to die, you must feed it the fuel it needs," she told him. "There are only a few hours left before the sun rises. What will it take to ensure that you burn brightly once again?"

"I don't know," he whispered.

Pele smiled. "I think I do." She took him by the hand and he felt his magic react. It ached deep inside him, but that hollow feeling soon became a hungry one. "You are the Caretaker, the maker of found families, the one who loves strongest, yet hurts the most." Pele pulled him to his feet and guided him closer to the women, his magic now reaching for them as well. Beth gasped, her own magic swirling around her in the form of a cerulean aura.

"This...doesn't feel like the time or the place..." he muttered. His magic flickered into being as tiny motes of light that sparkled, drifting gently toward each of the women. A few tried to move in Pele's direction, but the goddess blew them away from her and back toward the others.

"Desire comes in many forms, Caretaker. Sometimes we crave things because we want them, other times we do so because we need them." Pele gave him a gentle push toward the cluster of women, closing the distance between them. The motes of light were now coalescing around the women. Ratu's emerald eyes lit up with each one that landed on her skin. Beth let out cute little gasps and flinched. Lily just smirked as tiny flames rose from her skin to consume them.

As for Leilani, she had closed her eyes and was trembling. He could smell her desire like the distant salt of the ocean. Cerulea, Carmine, Olivia, and Daisy all emerged from their hiding places and started dancing hungrily above the group as his magic touched them all.

Pele's breath was hot against his skin as she whispered directly in his ear. "You need this, Caretaker. Strengthen yourself and your bonds before the break of day so that we may see your full power. Celebrate life now so that you may remember why it is so precious when you need it the most."

"I..." He wanted to protest, to say that there were better things they all could be doing to help, but his magic reached hungrily for the women around them. Feeling a little embarrassed about his sudden desires, he turned to argue further with the goddess, but saw that she was gone.

Strong arms grabbed him from behind and it was Lily's voice in his ear. "The hero usually gets laid after they save the day," she purred. "I think we should shake things up a bit."

"And this would be the perfect moment to test a theory of mine," said Ratu from behind. "I believe what is about to transpire will be far more restorative than a good night's sleep."

Someone took him by the hand, his magic immediately mingling with hers. It was Beth, a determined look on her face as she guided him toward the nearest hut. The others followed, Ratu gently pulling Leilani along. It was clear the mermaid was already overstimulated as she walked on shaking legs.

He was lost in a fog, his mind slowly trying to pull up the events and emotions from last night. A gentle hand on his neck yanked him free of the depths, and it was Lily's lips on his that rescued him. They tumbled onto the bed together, her tail curling possessively around his waist. Someone pulled off his shoes. Another person pulled off his pants. His magic fought to manifest sparks, but failed. Lily released him, a wide grin on her face.

"This is for your own good, Romeo." She helped him out of his shirt, then paused to swat a fairy that had landed on her breast. "Not yet, you troublesome pest."

"Lift his waist," said Beth. "I can't get his pants down."

"Maybe I don't want you to take his pants off." Lily grinned. "What if I want him all for myself?"

A serpentine coil wrapped around Lily and yanked her off the bed. Ratu took her place, her robes opening to reveal shimmering scales along the inside of her breasts.

"Learn your place, demon." Ratu winked playfully at Mike as she scooted up onto his chest to allow Beth to fully undress him. "You'll have to forgive her. Apparently her master doesn't spank her enough."

From the floor, Lily spoke. "On this, we actually agree."

Mike chuckled. It started small, like a bunch of tiny bubbles, then grew as they escaped him. Everybody paused for a moment as he laughed, the humor of the moment shoving the poison of last night's events from his mind. When they realized he wasn't about to devolve into hysteria, they resumed their ministrations, rubbing his body with their hands and kissing his skin.

As a pile of flesh formed above him, Mike looked over toward the wall and saw Leilani leaning against it, looking uncertain. He held out a hand toward her and his magic rose up, briefly forming golden flames.

"You're welcome, too," he said. "We can make room."

"Um..." Leilani stared at him for several long seconds, then clenched her thighs. "I want to, but...um...I'm kind of nervous."

"There's nothing to be nervous about," he said.

"Maybe a little bit." Leilani fidgeted with her hands. "I can see better now how...big it is. Things are a bit...tighter in my human form."

"Have you practiced shoving things up there?" asked Lily from down near Mike's feet.

"That's not polite." Beth leaned into view from behind Ratu. "Is there anything different about your body from a regular human's in that state?"

"Other than increased density, I don't think so."

"Then it'll be fine. A woman's vagina was built to stretch. The key is to take your time."

Lily cackled. "It's true, she would--"

Beth grabbed Lily by the hair and shoved her face onto Mike's cock. Hot lips parted and Lily inhaled him, her tongue folding around the base of his shaft.

"Do something useful with that mouth of yours," Beth muttered, then turned her attention back to Leilani. "Don't let Lily psych you out. Getting stressed about it will only make it worse. Why don't you come closer? You might feel better if you're more...in the moment."

Leilani scrunched up her face, then nodded. Mike's view of her vanished as a pair of scaly breasts enclosed his face. Raven-colored hair obscured the light, and Ratu slid her arms beneath him.

"I can feel your magic waking up," she said, rubbing her body against his. "I've often wondered how it can be so powerful. My magic is elemental. I pull it from the heat of the earth, even the sun itself. But yours has always been different, a maelstrom of many different things. It comes from the connections you share with each of us, no matter how deep."

"Uh huh." Mike was trying to pay attention, but the combination of Ratu's breasts pressed against the sides of his face and the warm mouth on his cock had taken away most of his capacity for logic.

"You take your power from us," Ratu said as she moved her body further up. "Or rather, we give it willingly. I think that's what makes the difference. It's what makes you so strong." Her belly slid along his face, her scales rubbing against the rough stubble on his cheeks.

"Argle megga geh?" asked Lily, Mike's cock buried in her throat.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," Beth muttered.

Ratu's thighs parted, and she sat on Mike's face, his tongue parting her folds. The naga hissed in delight, then grabbed his hair with both hands.

"And we receive your power in...return," she gasped.

Mike grabbed the naga by the waist and held her in place, inhaling her scent and tasting her body. She undulated her hips, establishing a slow rhythm. Beth's hands briefly covered his own as she scooted forward, her body pressing against Ratu's. She slid her hands up Ratu's body until she cupped the naga's breasts. Mike felt Beth's magic flowing through the sorceress and down toward him.

"Oh!" Ratu went still, her whole body becoming rigid. "That...that!"

"Relax," Beth said as she pushed aside Ratu's hair and kissed the naga's neck. "It's my magic reaching for his. You're just in the way is all."

The mattress shifted, and Mike spotted Leilani as she shyly climbed onto the bed with the rest of them. The wooden frame groaned for about a second before giving way and dropping all of them on the ground. The women cried out in alarm, both Beth and Ratu falling backward onto Lily. The succubus made a high-pitched squeaking sound as their combined weight found the back of her head and pinned Mike's cock as far back as it could possibly go.

"Mmrgh! Nargle fargin erk!" Lily kicked her legs as her tail whipped around. Leilani scrambled off the broken bed and helped Ratu off first. Beth was able to roll free, allowing Lily to pull her hot, sticky mouth off of Mike's cock.

"I'm so sorry," whispered Leilani in horror.

Lily smacked her lips and looked at the mermaid. "You," she said, pointing a finger at the princess. "You're forgiven. As for you two." Her hand swept around to point at Ratu and Beth. Beth's eyes were wide as she fought to hold back a laugh. Ratu covered her mouth with one hand, her eyes filled with mirth. "I can tell you're trying not to laugh."

At those words, Beth broke first, followed by Ratu. Mike sat up on the mattress, holding back a laugh of his own as Lily scowled at the other women with her arms crossed.

"We knew you weren't hurt," Beth countered. "You can't fault us for finding it a little funny."

"Oh?" Lily cocked her head and looked down at Beth. "So as long as it didn't hurt me, it's fine?"

"Please, demon. Your body was built to take a pounding." Ratu rolled her eyes and then looked at Leilani. "She's always dramatic like this."

"Me? Dramatic? Please." Lily knelt down next to Mike and smirked. "What do you say, Romeo? You up for a little tag team action?"

He had no idea what she was implying, but had learned long ago that the answer to a sexy question from Lily was always yes, so he nodded.

Lily cocked her hip, and her tail lashed out, striking both Beth and Ratu one time apiece. Both of them flinched, and Ratu actually jumped to her feet with fire in her hands.

"Oh, calm down," said the succubus. "It's not like I hurt you, so it's okay, right?"

Ratu opened her mouth to say something, then let out a gasp, the flames disappearing from her fingers. Her hips shook as she dropped a hand to her crotch and started rubbing at her moist slit.

"What did you do?" asked Mike.

"Typical succubus cocktail, minus the paralytic." Lily laughed. "In other words, all of the horny, none of the sleepy."

"You bitch," Beth moaned, her hands now exploring her body.

"Oh, please. You're both accomplished magic users, you could easily dismiss it if you wanted." Lily chuckled and knelt down in front of Ratu. "What do you say, snake girl? Don't think I haven't noticed the weird thrill you've gotten out of messing with me in front of Romeo, or how wet you've gotten whenever I joked about getting eaten."

Ratu narrowed her eyes. "I should have known," she whispered.

"Yes, you should have. But maybe, just maybe..." Lily leered down at the naga. "It was more fun to pretend that you didn't."

Lily pounced on Ratu, pushing her down onto the ground. When their mouths met, literal flames escaped from between the naga's lips, which Lily inhaled. Mike watched in fascination as Ratu's body shifted, her scales emerging from beneath her skin.

Beth moved next to him, her hands sliding up his thighs. "I need you," she whispered. "Right now."

"Are you sure?" He couldn't help but grin. "If there's something else you'd rather be doing, I--"

"Shut up," she groaned, pressing her body against his. When his magic met hers, it made a sound like water meeting hot oil. Lily, who had her legs wrapped around Ratu's head, looked over at the two of them.

"Damn, Romeo. I can feel that from over here." She gasped and then let out a giggle. "I always knew her tongue could get long, but she's so far up my cunt right now that she can taste my--"

Ratu did something between Lily's legs that made her eyes roll up and she stopped talking. Mike turned his attention back to Beth, who was pushing him onto his back.

"I'll do all the work," she whispered as she raised her hips above his. "You don't even have to move if you don't want to, I just need...I need..." The head of his cock parted her folds, stretching her labia tight as it pressed into her. From this intimate location, her magic rubbed firmly against his, and his magic roared to life once again. Tiny sparks danced along Beth's body as she sank onto him, letting out the cutest little cry he had ever heard from the woman. Only a few feet away, Leilani watched in utter fascination, her hands kneading her own thighs.

"How does that even fit?" she asked with awe.

When Beth didn't answer, Mike did. "She's got a magical body," he said. "But don't let that intimidate you. It just means she can do this without working herself up to it."

"He's...ah! Right...mmh!" Beth's inner thighs were slick with her arousal as she rode him, her fingernails digging into his shoulders. "It just...time, and...oh my god..."

When Beth came, her magic shot through Mike and he nearly came with her. As exhausted and weak as he was, he knew an orgasm now would take him out for the rest of the evening, and he wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to enjoy all of them at once.

That, and he could feel his magic feeding off of Beth's lust, making him stronger. Even now, thin strands of her magic intertwined with his, both of them feeding off of each other. The void he had been carrying in his stomach ever since the battle with the SoS was finally being filled.

On the other side of the room, Ratu made a gargling noise as if drowning. Everyone looked over to see that Lily's tail had become a thick shafted cock that was now buried in the naga's mouth.

"What?" The succubus looked confused for a moment. "This is a team event, dicks versus chicks."

Ratu actually laughed, which caused her to cough up about four inches of Lily's demonic phallus. The succubus wiggled her eyebrows at Mike, but then her gaze continued past him to a table where Beth had set down the rod of Osiris. A mischievous grin broke across her face.

Ratu yanked her mouth off of Lily. "Don't get any ideas," she said, her voice suddenly very serious. "If we ever get a chance to return that to Isis, the last thing we want is for her to find out that you fucked someone with her husband's dick."

Lily looked like she was about to argue, then shrugged. "You make a good point," she declared, then grabbed Ratu by the head. "Now shut up and eat me."

Beth shuddered and looked over at Lily and Ratu. "Are those two okay over there?"

Mike wondered the same. Ratu was being oddly subservient, which had Mike baffled. Then again, the two of them had been at each other's throats for so long that maybe it didn't matter anymore now that one of them was literally inside the other's throat. When he looked back at Beth, she leaned forward until her lips were nearly touching his own.

"It seems like we never get chances like this," she said, her hips already moving again. The heat of her last orgasm was already dripping down his own thighs. "Why do you think that is?"

"Separate lives, separate wives," he replied. Beth laughed so hard she snorted, which caused her vaginal canal to squeeze him in a pleasurable fashion.

"So you think of Asterion as one of my wives? I wonder what he would think of that?" She blinked innocently.

"Probably whatever you told him to." Suddenly possessed by a rush of strength, he grabbed Beth by the waist and rolled over so that he was on top. She let out a gasp as he penetrated her from above, then moaned when he rose up on his knees and held her hips in place so that her ass was about a foot above the mattress. "Now are you gonna talk about your minotaur or do you wanna get laid?"

Beth moaned with pleasure as he held her by the waist and fucked her, his cock sliding almost completely out of her with every thrust. Their magic danced once more, and Beth came within minutes, covering his crotch in another gush of fluids. Grinning, he continued his pace, picking up speed as he forced another orgasm to rip through the curvy brunette beneath him.

"Noooooo!" Lily let out a moan of sweet agony. Mike looked over to see that she was now on the ground, her hips bucking as Ratu deep throated her from above. Copious amounts of cum dripped from the naga's mouth as she attempted to swallow it all.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"She did something hot with her tongue. So I nutted," Lily replied, her eyelids fluttering. The fairies descended on her, giggling with glee. "I'm gonna need five minutes and a gatorade before I can come back to the game, coach."

Chuckling to himself, Mike resumed fucking Beth. She was gasping now, calling for him to keep going as their magic folded together to create dazzling sparks that filled the air. Beth came again, her body going limp beneath his as she tried to catch her breath.

A serpentine tail circled around his foot and pulled, dragging him off of Beth and across the room. He rolled over and was greeted by the sight of Ratu, her lower body now that of a snake.

"You've perked up," she said, pushing the last gob of Lily's cum into her mouth. "Are you feeling better?"