Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 028

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. Leave the rat. I can make use of the remains." Ratu bowed her head, then turned to leave. She walked inside of the small pagoda, disappearing from view. Beth finished her tea and stood, picking up her backpack. Asterion waited for her at the edge of Ratu's lair, his dark eyes watching. He led her back into the Labyrinth, neither of them speaking much on the long walk back to the entrance.

Beth thought about the missing objects and the list of items in the storage unit at New Castle. She had already made arrangements to have it all brought back tomorrow before the Society could find out anything about it. Obviously they would catch on the moment a moving truck arrived, but once it was in the driveway, they wouldn't be able to do anything.

They stepped through the gate together and Asterion walked her over to the reflecting pool. Beth let out a sigh. This was the part that she hated the most. The shortcut was convenient except for the part where she got soaking wet.

"How did you and Ratu get out last night?" It suddenly occurred to Beth that Asterion was terrified of water, and wouldn't have been able to pass through.

"Through the closet. She used magic to open it from the other side."

"Oh." Well, so much for that plan. She didn't think Ratu was generous enough to let her out that way. "Well, I guess I'm off." She gave the minotaur a big hug, smiling at the feel of him against her body. He hugged her back with one arm, his other firmly gripping his ax. "I might drop in on you tonight or tomorrow, just so you know."

"I look forward to it, friend." He stepped back, away from the edge of the pool. She walked to its edge, looking down at her reflection. Her reflection looked back, a grimace on her lips. Clearly, she didn't want to get wet any more than Beth did.

Oh well. Beth grabbed tightly to the steps of her backpack and stepped out over the water. Just before her feet penetrated the surface, she saw him lean out over the water. His top hat was tilted to one side, his dusky red skin aglow with tiny flames. A large smile spread across his face when his yellow eyes met hers.

"Found you," Oliver whispered, his voice in her ear. Her heart leaped into her throat and she spun around as she sank into the pool, but all she saw was Asterion. She felt his fingers close on her arm, and then the whole world dissolved around her.

***

Mike coughed, his eyes watering from the drywall bits and wood dust that had gotten blasted in his face. He squinted, partially feeling his way into his bathroom. His eyes burned like crazy whenever he opened them, so he was alternating which eye he barely opened. Once his hand was on the bathroom counter, he pulled off his filthy clothes, tossing them in a heap on the floor.

"Naia?" He touched the edge of the tub. Already, water was filling it at an impossible rate. He stepped over the side and sat along the wall. The tub was huge and could easily accommodate several people. The water swirled over his hips, and then she appeared. Her blue-green hair emerged from the water's surface first, the rest of her body translucent as it took a human form. Her blue eyes sparkled and she pulled his face into her breasts. They were still largely made of water and Mike held his breath. The whirling current inside her body swept away the irritants all over his face and she leaned away leaving his face clean.

"Better?"

"I bet people would pay good money for something like that." Mike didn't even have to wipe the water from his eyes, for Naia had taken it with her. "Maybe twenty bucks to shove their face in there, get nice and clean. MIght increase drowning deaths though."

"Only if I didn't like them." She sat back, her smooth bottom resting on top of his thighs. The tub had filled up to his chest and stopped, the warmth of the water leaching away the the aches and pains in his joints. "How did it go?"

"We got the ceiling patched, but it looks like shit. Tink is in a fit because we had to shortcut it. We didn't have time to do anything but toss in some spare boards that we had and then drywall it. Tink had Cecilia pass through the bottom so that she could screw it in from the top, but that meant leaving a screwdriver up there. Without getting back into the Rat King's lair, that tunnel can't be sealed away." He groaned, shifting lower so that the water came up to his neck. Naia's body became temporarily weightless to allow him to shift. "Were you able to remember anything about the Rat King?"

"No." Naia frowned. "And that worries me. Now that you have found them, the geas should have released those memories, but it hasn't. That would imply that all memories of the Rat King had been tampered with prior to Emily's death, and I don't know who would have done such a thing, or for what purpose. I have some flashes of Emily discovering the second floor, but that's it."

Mike rolled his eyes then leaned back. Things had been relatively calm for a few days and he had almost gotten used to it. "Well that's more info than I usually have."

"Sorry lover." He felt her fingers twirl through his hair. Beneath him, the water pulsed against his body much like a massage chair. "I'm afraid there's only so much I can do."

"You do plenty." He smiled, running his hand up her thigh. "Got an email from Dana this morning. She made it to Colorado okay, though mentioned that Lily has caused a couple problems." He had really hoped that the succubus would stay with them in the house where it was safe. If he was enemy number one on the Society's hitlist, she was close behind in second place.

"Nobody is surprised." Naia laughed. "She has a good heart though, I can feel it."

"Yeah." Mike thought back to when Lily had tried to kill him in his sleep. Since then, the rogue demon had proven herself to be more than what she seemed and an invaluable ally. "And that's where I'm stuck. The Rat King needs to go, but what if he's another Lily? What if by finding a way to co-exist I strengthen the whole house?" The realization had hit him while he had been holding a piece of drywall against the ceiling with Sofia's help. What if the Rat King could help them? He needed to find a way to get the rodent to listen, but what would that be?

"Your willingness to see good in others is one of the things I love about you." Naia pressed herself into him, her hands sliding up his chest toward his face. "Just be careful that it doesn't get you in trouble."

"I'm starting to think it already has." He closed his eyes again. In the back of his mind, he was thinking about the Rat King. What if he had a gun, or a crossbow? What if he had commanded Abella to tear into them at the first sign of hostility?

He let out a long sigh when Naia massaged his temples. The real issue wasn't the idea that the Rat King had pulled one over on him. It was the idea that he might not be able to work a deal with something already living here. If the Rat King refused to play by the rules, Mike would be forced to kick him out or kill him.

He swallowed the large lump in his throat. The idea that he would have to consciously make the decision to kill something else didn't sit well with him. If a Caretaker could grant access, could they also ban something? He far preferred being able to wave his hand and make the issue disappear, but so far that hadn't been an option.

"Someone is getting a little too tense." Her lips brushed against his ear, making him shiver. He could feel her large breasts against his chest, her hands on his stomach. No, wait. Her hands were on his legs. Now they were on his calves.

"Wha-" He tried to sit up, but Naia held him down.

"Keep your eyes closed." Her voice was in his ears, but he could tell her body was elsewhere. "I think you'll like this, but you need to relax."

"Ok." He kept his eyes shut. He trusted Naia more than anyone else.

It began slowly, an extra set of hands slowly rubbing his upper thighs, more on his stomach and chest, another on his temples. The touches were loving and innocent, working the stiff muscles throughout. A pair of hands behind his neck rubbed along his upper spine, popping something back into place. The sudden rush of relief to that area made him light headed and he let out a moan.

"Good. Just relax." Her voice was barely above a whisper, yet it resonated through his whole body. A pair of hands worked along each limb, manipulating the tissues deep within. At least four hands were working some knots out of his back that he was certain had formed when he crashed through the ceiling.

Naia worked the kinks out of his body, the number of hands multiplying. He felt himself drifting off to sleep when a trio of hands moved onto his cock. The movements were gentle but insistent, coaxing blood flow to his groin. In a matter of moments, he was fully erect, the hands moving onto his shaft. The hands were somehow moving through each other, creating a downstroke sensation that felt like it would go on forever before alternating upward. He imagined she was creating these limbs from water, but it was definitely more fun with his eyes closed.

A warm mouth enveloped the head of his shaft, sucking him in. He groaned, a tight sensation building up in his testicles, but he fought back the orgasm with ease. He snuck a peek when her mouth was particularly far down his shaft and smiled. Her green and blue hair was bouncing off the surface of the water and hung like a curtain, concealing her face. Spectral hands made of water continued to massage him above the surface, and he could feel them underneath.

Naia serviced him in this matter for several minutes, varying the tempo of her mouth and hands. Her movements were becoming more frantic now, and she let out tiny moans every time his glans slid past the back of her tongue. A groan escaped him, followed by another. He was getting close.

Naia spat him out suddenly, her head tilted as if listening for something.

"Shit. I'll be right back." Her whole body popped like a giant bubble, causing water to cascade over him. He stared at the water in disbelief. Was everything okay?

He heard a low pinging noise through the pipes under the floor, like tiny rocks smacking against the metal. The faucet turned on and spat out three balls of light, one blue, one green and one red. The lights tried to fly away, but were immediately trapped in spheres made of water. Naia manifested, appearing above him with her hands on her hips. From his position, he had a wonderful view of her hairless pussy.

"You three know better." Her eyes flashed, blue light washing over them. The balls of light had coalesced into their fairy forms. Each one of them was a cross between human and insect, and only six inches tall.

"What were they doing?"

"Building a squirrel launcher. Apparently they are bored."

Mike opened his mouth and closed it. He really didn't need the details. However, he did see that the fairies were no longer looking at Naia, but at Mike's swollen cock, their tiny eyes suddenly hungry. Naia saw this and a wicked grin crossed her face.

"If I agree to share, do you three promise to leave the animals at my fountain alone? Forever?"

All three of them nodded. Naia snapped her fingers and the spheres vanished, releasing them. They all splashed down in the bath, climbing onto MIke like a human life raft. His cock tingled immediately upon contact with their sparkling bodies, the sensation of their tiny hands and mouths causing chills to run down his spine.

Somewhere, deep inside, the wild magic he had created with Cecilia flickered to life, hungry for release.

"Control it." Naia's lips were against his ear, her hand on his lower stomach. "Let's practice letting go while holding back. Besides, you may cause one of them to explode."

Mike laughed, going deep into himself. He could feel their ministrations on his phallus increasing in urgency, actively rubbing themselves on his shaft, but he was distant enough to concentrate on the wild magic inside. He had created it by having sex with the banshee and coming deep inside her, and they had both left a permanent mark on each other. The spark that had ignited was making tiny sparks form on his belly, crawling across his skin to disappear in the water.

"Your body and your mind are two separate things." Her actual hands were rubbing his shoulders now. "This is no different than thinking of other women to help get off, or thinking of action movies to hold off for a little bit longer."

In his mind, he imagined a gate closing in front of the magic, holding it back. It rattled the cage, his whole body shuddering. Carmina was now rubbing her slippery cunt on the head of his cock while Olivia and Cerulea were grinding against the base of his shaft. A spark jumped off his cock and zapped Cerulea, knocking her back across his lap and into the water. He picked her up and set her back down and she shook her head, her beetle-wings clicking as she dried herself off before resuming.

"Don't cage it up, lover. It's a part of you now, and locking it away is no different than denial." She was in his face now, her eyes on his. "Coax it back to sleep. Let it know there will be a time and place, but not now."

"I... I'm trying..." His whole cock tingled with the fairies at play, and he could feel his orgasm rapidly building. Every time he pushed the magic back down, his orgasm subsided. It was like trying to pour a glass of water out without losing the ice, a desperate balancing act that threatened to undo him.

"Look at me." She held his face in her hands. "It's the difference between love and lust. One you do with your entire being, the other with just your body. Separate them out. You aren't making love right now, are you?"

"No," he stammered out, his hips twitching in the water. His balls were on fire, and he couldn't see what the trio were doing. Two of them were positioning his cock and holding it in place, but he couldn't feel the third.

"Just lust. Just fucking, getting off, blowing your load." She kissed his neck, her hair covering his face. He took in her scent, inhaling deeply the smell of the ocean, the lakes and streams, the forest floor after a heavy rain. In his mind, he heard her voice.

Save it for later, she said. Save it for someone special. His mind relaxed, the magic receding back into his gut, but his body was losing control. He balled up his fists, his muscles wound tight by his impending release. He lifted his hips up at the sensation of what felt like feathers tickling just the tip of his cock.

Naia winked and melted into mist, revealing what the fairies had been up to. Cerulea and Olivia had braced Mike's cock between them and Carmina stood on Olivia's shoulders, her dragonfly wings fluttering rapidly just along the head of his dick. The tickling sensation along just the edge of his urethra plugged directly into his core, and his balls tightened up against his body.

"Fuuuuck!" He blew his load on the back of the red fairy, knocking her down. All three of them scrambled to catch his cum as it rained down around them, their hands outstretched. They stuffed their faces, each of them glowing with the consumption of his seed. Their insect traits faded with every drop, leaving them more human than insect by the time they were done.

"Remember our agreement." Naia appeared near the basin in a gout of steam. All three fairies bowed to her and then flew out of the bathroom, chasing each other with the sound of beating wings. Mike and Naia laughed, and she crawled up his chest to rest her head on his sternum.

"Thank you." He kissed the top of her head and she sighed. She held him close, squeezing him tighter than usual. Sleep threatened to claim him, but he fought it off. There was simply too much to do.

-

Mike stood in the hall next to Tink. She was holding her hammer ready, and Cerulea was stationed once more on his shoulder. This time, Abella had elected to watch the outside of the home while Cecilia helped. The banshee hovered just above the floor, her eerie white hair drifting in a non-existent breeze.

"Let's go." They opened up the same door they had yesterday, revealing the room from yesterday. Based on popular opinion with the others, this was some sort of servant's quarters. Seeing that nobody was in it, they stepped back into the hall where Sofia waited with a large wheelbarrow full of supplies. Tink slipped her goggles on and was busy placing wood over the hole in the wall while Mike began prepping the replacement plaster mixture. Sofia kept her eye on the opening, but there were no signs of movement. Once Mike was satisfied that they could mix the plaster at the last second, he joined in to help.

"You think this will help keep them out?" Mike asked.

"Fix might close tunnel. Won't know for sure until Tink find room where King Rat fuck is hiding." She wore a pair of tan overalls over a black tank top. She tucked nails in her teeth and rapidly stuck them into the wall with a few bangs of her hammer.

Though they worked quickly, it was still nearly two hours before they had the gap properly reframed and prepped. Mike broke away to mix up the plaster and Cecilia stuck her head through the wall.

"And?" Mike asked.

Cecilia withdrew her head. "Nothing. No sign of the rats."

"Good." He, Tink, and Sofia applied the first coat of plaster. Once finished, they waited until Tink declared that it was dry enough, then applied a second coat. Satisfied with their work, Mike stepped back for a better look.

"You did a great job Tink." He high-fived the goblin and they moved back out of the room. They pushed the wheelbarrow to the next door and got ready once again. This time, Mike pulled the dagger out of its sheath. He slid it into the jamb of the door, quickly severing the lock mechanism. Pulling the door open, he held it in place while Tink came in to replace the lock using a cordless drill with a screw head. Casting a wary gaze, he realized that this room had been stripped of most of its furnishings. However, the room itself looked like some kind of study, making him think of a room where a bunch of men would retire with their cigars to talk about their railroad bonds. A couple of old, thick padded couches had been left behind and empty bookshelves were built into the side walls. An old fireplace sat cold against the far wall, and large, curtained windows surrounded the chimney.

"Okay, so far so good." They took a few steps inside. There was no sign of the rats. While looking around, it occured to Mike that they were in an interior room with exterior windows. Curious, he walked up to the windows and pushed the curtains aside to look outside.

"What the hell!" Pressing his hands against the glass, he gazed out into the large valley. Sloping peeks surrounded the edges, and it terminated in a large body of water with a few distant islands in the mist. He ran his fingers along the glass, searching for a way to open it. Cerulea fluttered away from him to check out the shelves.

"Mike!" Cecilia yelled his name and he turned in time to see that one of the couches crawled toward him, the cushions curled up like angry lips. It threw itself at him and he leapt to one side. It crashed through the window, cold air filling the room. He used the stones of the fireplace to stand up, the sound of clattering wood causing him to dance to the side when another couch crashed into the fireplace. Tink was riding this one, swinging her hammer down at the legs, trying to break them off.

The couch twisted around like a fat caterpillar, and Mike used the dagger to cleanly slice off one of the legs. He got pushed back, the couch nearly knocking him over when Tink shattered out one of the back legs. The whole couch wobbled unsteadily, squirming toward Mike. Tink jumped off and lifted the couch from beneath, tipping it over.

"Husband make cut." She pushed the couch up against the wall and Mike severed the remaining two legs. The couch tipped back over, flopping uselessly on the floor.