Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 031

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned and looked at her, horror on his face.

"Oh, shit, it's not... dammit Jenny!" He fumbled with his pants and fell, landing hard on the ground next to the mischievous little doll. Beth turned away, trying simultaneously not to laugh or think about how huge Mike's cock had been. When he was finally quiet, she turned back around. He had tucked Jenny into his shirt and had placed both hands on the rope.

"Let's... let's go." His cheeks were red, the veins in his arms bulging as he pulled himself up. Giggling quietly to herself, she followed.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I've been dying for Mike to have a one-on-one experience with Jenny in spirit form (and so have many of you) and I had so much fun writing it for you!

Don't forget to leave a rating, a review, or even a message. I do read them all and take inspiration from your kind words and ideas, even if I don't respond. The reader base here on Lit is second to none, and I don't want you to feel like I don't appreciate that.

I would like to address a couple of questions I get a lot from readers. I am planning to finish Iceman with one more chapter, it's something I have been doing slowly in between HFHM chapters. Afterward, you can expect a brand new story from me (here on Lit) in the HFHM Universe involving an Arachne. Much later this year (2019), you will see Lily and Dana again in their own standalone tale. The main HFHM storyline will keep going, so don't worry that I am getting pulled away. Like always, follow/check my bio to see when I post anything new so that you can join in on the fun from the beginning.

Be kind to each other, I'll see you next time!