Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 039

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the rage-filled cry of a banshee.

Letting out another roar, he charged the jabberwock, sliding his dagger free of its sheath. The beast was stunned, but had quickly backed out of the entryway and was flapping its wings, desperate to gain lift. The wind rushed through Mike's thick air, and he was almost upon the beast when it pushed away from the wall, sinking just over the edge.

Mike leapt after it, falling several feet before crashing into its belly. It was covered in so much hair that it was easy to grab a handful of it with his free hand and use the knife to penetrate the Jabberwock's thick hide.

The Jabberwock dropped into the valley, spinning around in an attempt to dislodge him. Mike's whole body tingled now, and his hands moved on their own. When the Jabberwock dove, he would reposition himself, crawling higher on the beast toward its head, then hang on for dear life when it pulled up. Every move it made came to his mind just before it happened, allowing him to remain attached.

Unable to dump Mike, the beast slammed into the wall of the cliff, rocks crunching and falling free. Mike twisted to its blind side, rolling out of the way to avoid being crushed into paste, but unable to dodge the sharp bits of stone that cut at his arms. It did this a few more times, and then started a slow climb into the air.

It soared out toward the edge of the island, the miles passing gently beneath them. When it reached a higher altitude, it rolled on its back and fell while clawing at its own belly. Mike had already tucked himself along its side, where it couldn't touch him.

He stabbed the Jabberwock a few times, but it didn't bleed. Rather, hot mud flowed from its wounds, and he knew it would take drastic measures to bring the beast down. It had no discernible anatomy on the inside, so he wondered if he could try to blind it.

Since his handholds became slick where he stabbed the beast, he slid his dagger back in its sheath and fastened it into place with the snap. The Jabberwock tried to ascend and fall twice more, then turned around and flew back toward the tower.

When it returned, It whipped around suddenly, then dove past the centaurs on the cliff. They riddled the beast with arrows, and Mike was surprised to discover that none of them had hit him. However, the arrows made excellent handles to climb with, and he continued up toward the base of the Jabberwock's neck. It did this again, and Mike realized that it was trying to get the centaurs to dislodge him. An arrow just missed Mike's cheek, and he moved his head in time to avoid two more. The arrows helped him reposition himself on the creature's side.

The Jabberwock fell into another freefall, but Mike grabbed on to one of its four bat-like wings. When it flipped over near the ground to glide away, Mike shifted positions, Naia's magic guiding him, and landed neatly on its back. There was a part of its spine that looked very much like a saddle, so he locked his legs around the bony protrusions nearby and held on.

He was hundreds of feet in the air, finally getting a chance to see the entire island all at once. That alone should have terrified him, but he felt as if the sky had been his home for years.

"Time to land," he muttered, then drew his weapon and stabbed the creature in the base of its wing. The blade cut cleanly through, and they immediately lost altitude. The Jabberwock tried to turn, but another stab caused it to change course and head straight for the tower.

The Jabberwock grabbed hold of the upper tower wall then and tumbled over, crashing into the garden below. Mike's whole body was jerked around, but the wings prevented him from being crushed by the stony ground. He kept cutting until the wing fell free, and the Jabberwock let out a hiss, folding up its battered wings and rolling its serpentine body across the garden.

Mike couldn't hold on any longer. He leapt free and grabbed hold of the ladder by the gate, quickly climbing to the ledge to avoid being crushed. Finally realizing it was free of him, the Jabberwock turned to face him and let out an evil hiss. Then gagged. The creature coughed twice, then gagged hard, its jaws opening wide. In the back of its throat, Tink clung tightly to the club, her eyes wide in fear as she turned the crank that tightened the rope. The arrow was still embedded in the Jabberwock's skull, and every time the beast tried to swallow her, its whole head jerked sideways when the rope tightened.

Zel galloped across the garden, unseen by the Jabberwock. Rearing up on her hind legs, she gave it a powerful kick to its side, and it coughed hard enough that Tink dislodged completely, swinging underneath its jaw like a green pendulum. Her dress was shredded, and her body was covered in saliva.

It swung its large, reptilian tail at Zel, knocking her through one of the garden beds. The last Mike saw of her was all four hooves in the air, and then the leaves of the bushes that caught her.

The Jabberwock opened its mouth and blew a long jet of steam at Mike. He leapt to the side, sliding the dagger free of its scabbard.

When the Jabberwock swung its head, Tink smacked up against the ladder, letting out a grunt. Climbing slightly higher, she put enough slack in the rope to pass the club through its metal rungs, then turned the club sideways to lock it in place.

The Jabberwock's head was pulled sideways when the rope went taut, and it could no longer turn to follow Mike. It pulled several times, but Tink held onto the rope, keeping tension on the line to prevent the club from popping free. She grumbled under her breath, her body bouncing against the stone wall of the rampart. The Jabberwock tried to twist its body around, but only succeeded in flailing around the garden.

A shadow formed above them all. Mike looked up to see an enormous cobra wrapped around the tower, descending rapidly in a tight spiral. Longer than the Jabberwock, it flung itself forward, the two creatures clashing with fangs and claws.

Ratu wrapped her body around the Jabberwock and squeezed, pinning it in place. Unable to move its limbs, it hissed angrily. Tink pulled the rope tighter, stretching its neck out and holding its head in place.

Mike leapt down onto the beast and it cried out. Holding his dagger up high, he plunged it into the Jabberwock's neck.

"Snicker-snack, mother fucker!"

The blade sliced through the thick flesh of the monster, showering everyone in hot mud. Sputtering, Mike held on tightly while cutting, and eventually the Jabberwock's head fell free of its body, crashing against the stone floor of the garden. It snapped its teeth together, and its body tensed up, thrashing in its death throes. However, as mud flowed freely from it, the head and body deflated like a giant balloon, flooding the garden with hot soil.

It was over.

Sliding down its shriveled body, Mike ran to the ladder and yanked Tink off of the bottom rungs, clutching her tightly to his chest.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again!" His voice was raw with emotion, and he didn't care that he was crying. Tink said nothing, only sobbing in response. Satisfied that she was okay, he went to help Zel.

Ratu released the Jabberwock's corpse, her body shrinking down to a normal size. Her outfit was a wreck, and she had multiple scrapes on her body. She approached the messy remains, scrutinizing the area.

"That was... unexpected." She sat down on the ground and watched the Jabberwock dissolve into mud. "And more than a little fascinating. This whole beast was constructed of earth and animal essence." She stuck her hand in the mud and pulled out a glowing stone the size of her fist. "Ah, so that's how she did it."

Figuring that Ratu was fine, Mike looked for Zel and found her near the fountain. The bushes had broken her fall, smearing her body in blueberry juice. "Are you okay?"

"Hardly, but I'll live." He helped her roll over, and she winced. "I messed up my ankle pretty bad, though."

"But you're alive. That's all that matters." He gave her a hug and let out a sigh. They were all okay, and that was all that mattered. Sliding free of her embrace, he sat on the ground next to her and then fell onto his back. The whole world seemed so big now, weighing in on him.

"Mike?"

"Yeah, I'm good." He yawned, his body suddenly heavy. His muscles hurt, and he could no longer hold up his head. "I'm just going to... take a nap..." He closed his eyes, darkness swooping in to claim him.

--

A cool breeze blew through the window, making him shiver.

Opening his eyes, he saw a giant crack in the stone ceiling above him. When he sat up, his whole body flooded with cramps, making him gasp in pain. He had been wrapped in bandages, the naga skin tunic completely gone. When he pulled the blankets down, he realized that, other than some bandages, he was naked.

"I was wondering how long you would sleep." Ratu was holding one of Yuki's journals and sat on a chaise lounge across from him, but she seemed taller than normal. Mike looked around and realized that the dusty old mattress that had been in Yuki's room now rested directly on the floor.

"What time is it?" His voice was raspy, his throat raw. A drink of water sounded marvelous.

"Night time. You were out all day, which is probably for the best." Ratu rose and came to his side with a silver mug. When she offered it, he drank from it greedily. It tasted like mint. "How do you feel?"

"Strange." When he lifted his arms, they were sore, but he felt an odd tightness through his chest. He rubbed his pecs, wincing at the small wounds that were open there. "I feel tired, but so does my brain. Kind of. When I was younger, I used to do gaming marathons and would feel super burned out afterwards, but this is different. Everything is a bit foggy."

"Yes, well, about that." She knelt in front of him and inspected his face. "I suspect that wrestling with a Jabberwock will do that. Zel was pretty upset with the number of injuries you had."

"I shouldn't have been that injured." He thought back to the flight over the valley. "I don't even remember getting hurt."

"Ah, well, a good chunk of that was adrenaline. A good portion of it was self inflicted though."

He blinked, confused by her statement.

"Something else happened, remember?" Ratu plugged her ears dramatically. "It was loud enough to wake me up, that's for sure."

"Oh. Right." That explained why his throat was sore.

"I have some suspicions which we can confirm later, but I want you to tell me what happened while you were riding that thing."

It took a few minutes to tell the story. He stopped every few sentences to sip from the silver mug, and told Ratu how his intuition had guided him and kept him from harm. Once finished, she leaned back and smirked.

"Interesting. So you rode on this thing without a care in the world, somehow held on for dear life, and drove it to the ground."

"When you say it that way, you make it sound impossible."

"It should have been." Ratu took Mike's arm and stretched it out, and he winced. "You pulled most of these muscles. Would you like me to explain how?"

"Sure." He winced again. "Where is Zel?"

"She's on the ground floor sleeping. She can't climb the stairs, her ankle is pretty bad. Tink helped me carry you up here."

"Where is she?"

Ratu chuckled. "Last I saw her, she was stuffing her face in the kitchen with the rats. They had quite the tale for us as well." She passed along everything that Tink had seen, and Mike felt the bottom of his stomach drop out when he heard that Yuki had turned the others to stone. Once Ratu was finished, he started to stand up.

"I need to get back," he said, but Ratu pushed him back onto the bed, her body on top of his.

"Not until tomorrow. The rats need time to open a portal back, and everybody is wiped out. If you are going to face Yuki, you need to be prepared, mentally and physically." Her arms slid around his torso and she gazed intently into his eyes. "And I have a theory I want to test."

"I don't know that now is—" Her lips met his, and he felt a tremendous heat radiate from her body into his. A wave of arousal washed over him, and she broke the kiss, sitting up and straddling his waist.

"I think now is exactly the time," she told him, rubbing her crotch against his. "It will take your mind off of things and could even help your recovery."

"How?" A groan escaped him, and he let his head fall back.

"That's something we will find out together." A mischievous grin crossed her face, a wave of snakeskin rippling across her cheeks and down her neck. She pulled open her kimono to reveal the smooth tops of her breasts. "Do you remember when we spent the night in the ice cave?"

"How could I forget?" They had been freezing to death, and had eventually ended up naked in each other's arms. Just another weekday, he thought to himself with a grin.

"The lightning. I want to see the lightning again." When she slid out of her robes, they folded up around her legs and then melded into her skin, the flying dragon moving up her thighs and now circling her torso like a magical tattoo. "Show me your magic, Mike Radley."

"You certainly are forward." The heat pulsing through him helped his muscles relax, and he slid one hand across Ratu's breast. The skin beneath it was reptilian, and he marveled again at just how soft it felt against his thumb.

"I don't have time for men who play games." She leaned forward again to kiss him, but bit his lip playfully instead. Her breasts pressed against him, and the tightness in his chest relaxed a little. "Especially interesting ones like you."

"I'm not that... yeah, I don't think I can say it with a straight face anymore." Something had rolled over in his head, his sense of self just a little bit larger. He wasn't so sure about who or what he had become, but he was no longer a reclusive web developer. Here, in the arms of a naga, her blazing eyes just inches from his, he felt like the center of the universe.

"I can say without a doubt that you are one of a kind. I have met no human quite like you, and I have met many." She nibbled on his lower lip and then moved past his cheek, her lips now on his ear.

Her breath was hot against his skin, and he could feel the tip of her tongue split in two along his lobe. One side ran just underneath his ear, tickling his neck, while the other teased the outer ridges of his ear. She whispered softly with each breath, and he felt the heat pulsing through his body shift, targeting the areas where he hurt the most.

"Are you healing me?" he whispered.

"Not quite. Just a little targeted heat therapy." Ratu had developed a temporary lisp, and the words spoken directly in his ear made him shiver in anticipation. She was grinding on him now, a thin pair of red panties separating her flesh from his. He grabbed her by the hips and pushed up into her, his cock swelling.

She was right. This was taking his mind off of things.

"Summon your magic for me," she hissed in his ear. "I would feel it run through me again."

"I'll do my best." It was hard to concentrate on controlling it when he was already so aroused. His mind took a step back from his body and gave his magic a gentle prod. It moved sluggishly, slowly creeping through his body.

"Hmm, yes, I can feel it shifting within you." Scales rippled across her body and she let out a tiny moan. A couple of stray sparks formed on Mike's chest, but then sank back into his skin.

"I'm sorry, I'm having a bit of trouble." His cheeks became hot, and he was reminded of all the times he had failed to perform with prior girlfriends. Sure, his cock was hard, but the naga wanted something more of him, and his failure to produce was bringing back bad memories.

"I think you just need a little help." She licked her way down his neck, pausing to lovingly run her hands along the scars on his side. Her tongue teased the area around his belly, tracing wet circles around where his cock lie.

"I like that," he told her, closing his eyes and relaxing. When her tongue finally found his shaft, it wrapped around the base, squeezing him rhythmically. She wrapped her hand around the base of his balls, massaging his prostate through the skin beneath.

"Let's see if we can build up a charge," she said around her tongue, her voice thick.

"Please don't make any more puns," he groaned, shivering when her long, oral digit circled just beneath his thick glans and squeezed. Her tongue acted much like a cock ring, coaxing blood into his cock and trapping it there. The pressure building inside of him rode the boundary between pain and pleasure.

Ratu teased him this way for several minutes before sucking him into her mouth. Her tongue swirled all around him, the sensation making him a little dizzy. When he felt like his orgasm was getting close, she clamped down on the base of his cock and held perfectly still.

"You tease." He lifted his head in time to see a flurry of sparks manifest and then disappear. "It seems to be working."

"Fascinating. It's almost like you pulled a magic muscle." Ratu was barely legible, drooling all over his crotch when she spoke.

"Stop talking with your mouth full," he told her.

She laughed, causing a weird ripple effect along his shaft. Shifting her body weight, she took him all the way into her mouth and sucked hard, slowly pulling her mouth upward. He watched in amazement as his cock slowly slid into view, still tightly wrapped in her snake-ish tongue.

The light in the room dimmed, and he tilted his head back to see Tink standing over him, her hands firmly placed on her hips. She had already patched what remained of her dress, and a scowl was fixed to her face just beneath her goggles.

"What husband doing?" she asked, sliding the goggles up above her eyes.

"Um... Ratu has a theory about my magic." He grinned sheepishly.

Tink rolled her eyes dramatically. "Snake face always have theory. Husband needs rest."

"Actually..." Ratu pulled her mouth free with an audible pop, Mike's wet cock slapping against his belly. "If my theory is correct, this will actually help him recover."

"Oh?" Tink cocked her head. "How?"

"I need to get him sufficiently aroused. To see his magic." Ratu picked up Mike's cock and stroked it. "Care to lend a hand?"

"Pssh." Tink's dress was over her head in an instant. "Tink lend more than hand." Straddling his face, she lowered herself, her thick, green labia now over his mouth.

Mike's eyes went wide, and then his vision was obscured by the goblin's backside. Her tail swished over his head and came to a rest by his ear. He opened his mouth and licked the edges of her pussy, causing her to shudder.

"Now, we need him horny, but he can't come yet. Not until we see the sparks," Ratu explained.

"Tink make sparks then." She placed her hands on Mike's chest and pushed herself into his face. Ratu's tongue was back on his cock, and she fellated him as only a naga could, taking him balls deep into her mouth and sucking him down. He closed his eyes and moaned into Tink, his tongue parting her double folds.

"Mmm. Husband do good work." Tink said with approval, patting him on the belly.

He felt her hands start massaging his pelvis, right above his dick. Ratu kept moving, and he felt his orgasm building up once more. With so many hands on him, he felt like he was getting close to a massive orgasm when Ratu held still again, applying pressure.

"Make him work harder for it, Tink." Ratu said, and then somebody slapped his belly. Tink rolled her hips back, allowing him to savor her completely, his lower lip teasing her while his tongue slid inside to push against the first of her inner double clits. Her vagina was narrow enough that it was difficult to push that deep, but she was pushing into his face hard enough to help him.