Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 042

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rot in Hell, you fucker," she whispered to the mirror, on the off chance he could hear her. Stepping back, she pulled off her outfit and hung it up in the closet, ready to wear for the day she met with the centaur herd. PIcking out a couple of good outfits for the rest of the week, she closed the closet door and put on the clothes she had been wearing before, then stood there for several moments, deep in contemplation.

Everything okay? Daisy asked.

"Yeah. Everything is fine." She grabbed the knob of the closet and moved it through the proper sequence, revealing the cave behind it. "I'm gonna have a busy week is all, think I'm going to pay Asterion a visit, maybe blow off some steam."

A large grin crossed the fairy's face. Can I come too?

Beth laughed. "Sure, if you want." Picking up Jenny, she walked into the cave, letting the door close behind her. Daisy's glow lit the cavern well enough to see by, and Beth made the long trek to the Labyrinth. Oliver had tried to take her freedom from her, but he had failed. The experience had been awful, but she refused to let it define her. It was a lesson she had learned from Mike, to keep moving forward and live in the present. And while he had no control over her now, she refused to spend her time jumping at every shadow in the corner of her vision.

Squeezing Jenny tightly, she followed the path down to the Labyrinth, happy to see that Asterion was waiting for her at the gate.

"Hey there, friend. Wanna show a girl a good time?" She casually leaned against the stone wall nearest her. "Sounds like I'm being deployed soon. Might not make it back. What do you say?"

"Hmm. If it is dangerous, perhaps I should come with you." The minotaur's hand tightened on his axe.

"No, it's just a... never mind." She took him by the hand and led him into the Labyrinth, ready to live fully in the present. After all, who knew what tomorrow might bring?

--

Mike tossed himself in bed, letting out a grunt. Tink had already rolled to the side, snoring loudly with her arms dangling off the edge of the mattress. It had been a busy week of rebuilding, and he had been caught up in ordering supplies and dealing with the mess around his house. Beth was supposed to come home in the morning and let him know how things went with the centaurs they had freed. He was hoping she had more success dealing with them than he had.

The house beneath him was quieter than normal. So many of the others had gone with Beth to the tower world that it was almost like the first few days in the house. It was only him, Tink, and Naia, though Sofia was lurking somewhere in the Library. He didn't count the rats, because they kept largely to themselves, though Reggie did show up sporadically. The Rat King certainly liked to be involved, and Mike was grateful to have the little guy on his side.

Lost in his thoughts, he found himself staring at a crack in the plaster above. Perhaps he had seen it every night, but he couldn't help but wonder if it had always been there. The house was always changing, manipulating their memories and its blueprints, working its way towards some eventual... something. The house and its occupants were part of a game, apparently, but to what end? It had already gone through some changes this week alone, changes that boggled his mind.

Yawning, he wondered what it would be like if he could see them all, the people of the house, laid out like game pieces. He thought about the strange garden from his vision, then blushed at the memory of masturbating as the house. Fighting the urge to fall asleep, he tried to slip into that space once again, to see if he could gain any more information.

The effort this time was minimal, and his consciousness rapidly shifted perspectives, the room around him bending like metal and then melting into the ground. He stood on the roof of the house, the wind blowing through his hair. He felt himself lifted into the sky, the world beneath him growing small and revealing several pinpricks of light scattered across the grounds. They moved like twinkling stars, shifting about beneath him.

He rocketed into the sky, the clouds clinging to his skin like morning dew until he was above them, his body illuminated by the moon. His whole body spun in place like a drunken top, and he fell, the soft clouds folding around him like a pair of hands.

The fall was long, and the moon vanished, leaving him in darkness. Down below, a tiny spot of light could be seen, and he fell through it, tumbling in space over a large body of sand. He crashed, scattering grains of sand in every direction.

"Mmmph!" Pushing himself up, a fountain of sand fell out of his mouth.

"That... was quite the entrance, Romeo."

Mike stood up, squinting in the harsh light of the sun. Standing on the edge of the crater he stood in was the succubus Lily, wearing a bikini and a pair of thigh high boots. She lifted her sunglasses, appraising him with crimson eyes.

"Lily? Is that really you?"

"In the flesh. Well... essentially." She knelt down and offered a hand. "You're in the Dreamscape, but I've never seen anyone enter quite like that before."

"I was trying to go somewhere else." He took her hand and pulled himself out. It was an odd sensation, as if his entire body was being sucked into the ground in opposition to his movements. Instead of stepping out of the crater, the sand filled it in until he stood level with Lily. "You're actually here?"

"I am." She grinned. "I'm in your bedroom right now, actually."

"Oh. Um, want me to wake up?"

"I'm on a bit of a time crunch, actually. A couple minutes in the real world versus an hour in here. Thought I would drop in and talk to you for a change."

"What do you mean, for a change?"

She chuckled. "I've been sucking you off in your sleep. We've been super busy and I haven't had time to visit, just enough time to come home, get some juice, and fly back out to keep our little delivery girl sane."

"That's kind of a dick move. We've been worried about you."

Her face darkened. "You're one to talk. You were missing for a couple of days, and I spot this fox demon storming around the house like she owns the place. Thank the underworld I wasn't running on empty, otherwise you'd be reading about a zombie outbreak on the news."

"Oh yeah? Where at?"

"No spoilers. You'll hear about it first hand in a week or so. We're headed your way, actually, so I'll let our girl fill you in on what we've been up to when we get home."

"Is she... did Dana... get cured?"

Lily rolled her eyes and knocked on Mike's forehead. "If she had, would I be here to get her a spooge smoothie?"

He laughed. "No, I guess not."

"So... where did you come from?" Lily pointed up. "It's called falling asleep, but you came in here like a meteor."

"I was trying something. It's like a trance, I've gone there a couple of times, but I ended up here instead." He told her about the visions, and about wearing the body of the house. "Any ideas?"

"If it's somewhere like the Dreamscape, it's not terribly far away. Metaphorically, anyway. Why do you want to go there anyway?"

"Don't know." He shrugged. "I keep ending up there, and it would be nice if I could control when I go. I feel like there's some big secret to be learned, but I don't know what."

"Well..." Lily frowned. "That might be something I can help you with, when I get back."

"You'd help me? Just like that?" He crossed his arms. "What's the catch?"

"No catch." Her face darkened. "Of late, I've been feeling very... nostalgic. When I left with Dana, part of it was I wanted to help her, to do a good thing. But honestly? I've been feeling things I haven't felt in a while, and I don't fully understand why."

"What kind of things?"

"It sounds silly, but human things. Emotions. I don't know if it's because I'm bonded to you, or if its some other reason, but I've been unusually... kind, as of late."

Mike thought back to the last time he saw Lily, on the front porch. He had fucked her and Cecilia at the same time, the magic running rampant through all three of them. If Lily was feeling more human, what had he taken from her? "I might know why that is, actually."

"Oh?" Lily lifted an eyebrow.

"Yeah." He looked around to see if anyone was listening, and then leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "I'll tell you when you get home."

"Asshole." She pushed him, and he fell back into a chair that he hadn't seen. The thick straps pushed against his back, and he saw that they were sitting at the edge of the ocean, an endless expanse facing them.

"Where's the house?" Mike asked.

"Behind you." She answered.

He turned around to see it behind them on a cliff, the sun reflecting off its windows. "Interesting."

"Yeah, well, I'm not a super big fan of it. I'm quite the sore loser." She waved her hand and another beach chair appeared. She settled into it and a servant appeared, a man with a blank face. He handed them a pair of drinks and then vanished.

"Was that...?"

"One of my captured souls? Yep."

"I'm not certain I approve."

"Nobody cares if you approve." Lily sipped at her drink. "Even if I wanted to, I couldn't let them go. They're a part of me now, a stain on my essence that can never be scrubbed free. But, if it makes you feel any better, my tastes have changed."

"How so?"

"Some people deserve it." Her face darkened in a literal sense, the sun's light bending away from her face. From behind her sunglasses, he saw a pair of smoldering orbs. The moment passed, and she was back to normal, tilting back her glass again. "So, want to fill me in on what happened?"

Mike told her what he knew, everything about Emily and Yuki's relationship, and the fight to come home. Lily asked a few questions, and nodded appreciatively at times. The dream sun hovered just above the horizon, trapped in a perpetual state of sunset. When he was finished, Lily gestured for another drink, which was quickly brought to her.

"That's quite the tale. So this Yuki character. You let her move in?"

"I did."

"Guess that explains why the house looks different now. However, I'm not certain I approve." She lifted an eyebrow. "What's to keep her from turning on you someday?"

"Honestly? Nothing. But I trust her. She deserves a second chance. Has earned it, in fact." He drank the beverage, feeling a rush. "Can you get drunk here?"

"Kind of. Being drunk in the Dreamscape is a pro-choice affair. You stay drunk as long as you want, and push it away when you're done." She licked her lips. "I'm curious, Romeo. You seem to think she deserves a second chance. You certainly gave me one. Why so eager to give someone a second chance though? Why take the risk?"

"Sometimes people don't get to choose. Yuki certainly didn't. What about you? I don't know much about your past, but I do know you were sent after me, and plenty of others as well. What would you have done with your life if you hadn't been forced to serve your previous master?"

Lily slammed her drink and tossed the glass. It turned into a small cloud of butterflies and floated away. She slid out of her chair and joined Mike on his, her breasts hovering over his face.

"Enough talk about previous boyfriends." She pressed herself against him. "Let's talk about the immediate future. Do you want to get sucked, or go straight to fucked? Pussy or ass? You have options, you know."

The sudden shift in conversation confused him, but an odd sensation manifested in his gut, his mind expanding across the beach and touching on the lapping waves. He closed his eyes for a moment, letting the magic flow through him.

"Honestly?" He could feel the nymph magic inside of him now, reading Lily's desires. Strangely, though she had offered herself so freely, he could feel that she was uncertain. She clearly wasn't ready to move forward with their encounter, but why rush it if time was already stalled? "I want your mouth."

"Of course. Who wouldn't?" She pointed at her lips, and they changed color. "Do you have a color preference, or should I leave a rainbow around the base of your—"

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. She tensed up for several seconds, his tongue exploring the inside of her mouth. She finally relaxed, melting into him and letting out a tiny moan. He moved his hands to her face, touching her cheek bones and then caressing one of her horns, stroking the calloused skin where they disappeared into her scalp.

Moving his hands downward, he touched her wings, marveling at how smooth the flesh felt. The connection between the wings and her shoulders was no thicker than his wrist, and the bones beneath shifted at his touch.

After several minutes, she broke the kiss. "I don't understand."

"Do you need to leave? I knew you were in a hurry, but I figured we still had time here."

"We do. I just..." She touched her lips. "The way you kiss. It felt like..." Her eyes narrowed. "When you kiss me, it feels like more than just a kiss."

Mike shrugged. "Why wouldn't it?"

Her wings fluttered behind her. "You're more complicated than I give you credit for, Romeo."

"And that's after years of therapy." He grabbed her by the shoulders and tilted her to the side. The chair beneath them warped and distorted, forming into a queen-sized bed. "Maybe it sounds a bit old fashioned, but maybe we can take our time tonight?" The moment the words left his mouth, they felt right. She softened in his arms, touching his face now with her hands.

"It's been a long time since someone has been this gentle with me." Her voice was uncharacteristically soft, her eyes lost in a memory. "You'll have to forgive me if I'm a little rusty."

"I'm willing to bet you'll catch on quick." He kissed her again, and she clung to him, her lips eager for his. It was so unlike her that he almost stopped, but he felt that she would take it as a rejection. He slid a hand down her side and gave one of her breasts a squeeze, eliciting a small laugh from the succubus.

She pulled her mouth away. "Maybe you're feeling a little nostalgic, too. It feels like we're on a third date or something."

"Do you have to workout to stay this fit, or do you just get to be this sexy all the time?" He traced a finger along her ribs, and she laughed.

"I'm always this sexy." She pushed him on his back and tried to mount him, but he pulled her down and rolled her onto her back.

"Not so fast, hellspawn." He leaned in to kiss her, pinning her hands together above her head. She bit his lip playfully, and let out a laugh when he bit her back.

"I never took you for a biter, Romeo."

"You should meet my wife sometime."

Lily frowned. "Who? Oh, right. The goblin." She smirked at him and turned her head to the side, exposing her neck. "Bite away, I suppose."

He obliged, nibbling at the sensitive flesh of her neck, then licked the skin along her jawline. She made happy sounds beneath him, arching her back to give him better access to her collarbone. He kissed his way down her chest, then pushed up her bikini top to reveal her breasts.

The moment her breasts were exposed, her bikini turned to smoke and formed into a lacy, red bra that covered her again. Mike reached behind Lily and undid the clasp, but when he pulled it away, it revealed the presence of a micro-bikini beneath.

"Are you just fucking with me?" He pushed the bikini aside to reveal a pair of smiley face pasties over her nipples.

"Maybe a little." She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him down, burying his face in her cleavage. "Or maybe I'm just shy."

He kissed along her sternum, enjoying the soft, warm mounds around his face. He kissed his way up her left breast, then peeled back the smiley face pastie. The nipple beneath winked at him and faded away, vanishing from sight.

"You are super fucking with me right now." He sucked the skin where her nipple had been, and Lily let out a groan.

"Oh, you've got me. I've been such a bad girl and deserved to be punished." She grabbed him tightly by the hair and yanked his face off her breast with a loud pop. "What will it be? A spanking? A whip? Are you going to lock me in stocks and force me to pleasure you?"

"I've already done that last one. Recently, actually." He moved to kiss her chin, but she yanked him away by the hair.

"Now you're fucking with me." Her eyes moved back and forth across his face. "Oh shit, you're serious. I think you skipped over that part."

"I don't fuck and tell. It's unbecoming of a gentleman." He winked. "Well, not usually."

"Who was it? I'm curious now."

"My lips are sealed." He mimed locking his lips with a key, then tossed it away.

"It was the goblin, wasn't it?"

"No, it wasn't Tink." He slid a hand down her belly and beneath her bikini bottom. Her smooth skin was soft to the touch, and he found her labia to be quite damp.

"It couldn't have been the nymph." Lily's face scrunched up in concentration. "The snake? The horse? Oh, I know! It was the cyclops!"

"These people all have names you know." He pushed a finger inside her and she moaned.

"Oh, that shouldn't feel as good as it does." She loosened her grip on his hips, giving him more room to move. He rewarded her with an additional digit, and she let out a cry. "Mmh, you've gotten good at this."

"That would be the nymph in me." He kissed her some more, fingering her slowly at first, then picking up speed.

"I imagine it's more than that." She pulled him in for another kiss, her free hand grabbing his cock through his pants. She slid her thumb across the front of his pants and his clothing vanished, turning to ash and floating away on the sea breeze.

A wave of heat washed over him, and her hand encircled his cock, stroking him quickly. Lube appeared in her hand, and she got him nice and wet, running her fingers over his glans. Gripping him tightly at the base of his shaft, she squeezed and raised her hand to the very tip of his dick, then shifted the angle of her hand.

When she pushed down on him, it felt like a warm mouth had sucked him in. He broke the kiss to take a peek and discovered that Lily's hand had become a fleshy mass with a pair of lips on the end.

It was more than a little freaky, but it felt so good that he kept his mouth shut. He kissed her some more, wondering if a similar feat could be accomplished with his own fingers. Breaking their kiss, he gazed deep into her eyes, willing reality to shift for him.

It was difficult at first, but heat radiated down his arm and into his hands. His fingers tingled and he felt them engorge, swelling up and merging together.

"Oh. Oh!" Lily's hips bucked, and she looked down. "You are a clever little boy, aren't you?"

"Perhaps." He tilted his wrist down, marveling at the odd sensation in his hand. Withdrawing his cock fingers from her, he saw the world go temporarily blurry around them.

Lily grabbed his face and turned it toward her own. "Don't look. Just go with it for now. The fewer senses involved, the easier it is to maintain the illusion."

"Are you giving me Dreamscape tips?"

"I am. You can be the god of this place, but you have to understand that your mind isn't quite ready to step away from the trappings of reality." She grunted, pushing her hips into him. "Right now, I'm lying on top of you, sucking your dick as hard as I can. But your mind is in here, with me, doing something else. How you see yourself as a person determines what you look like in here, and I know for a fact you don't have the kind of big dick energy to believe your fingers are actually cocks."

Mike laughed. "Self manipulation is the hardest then?"

"For mortals? Yes." She flickered beneath him, quickly transforming into Naia, then Beth, and eventually several different women before becoming herself once more. The entire time, her hand-mouth kept sucking him, his orgasm slowly building. "I am not bound by such restrictions."