Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 061

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, they had an agreement to meet every once in a while and just chat. He found himself looking forward to those days, if only because he felt like it was a miniature vacation from the day-to-day happenings in the house.

The centaurs milled about his yard with the other members of the household. A retinue of rats kept close to Reggie as he used the railing of the home to watch the proceedings, and Cecilia sat on her swing next to Suly. Down in the yard, a space had been cleared, and the centaurs had rolled out a pair of large drums. Not ones to waste any time, they had apparently decided that it was time to start a party of their own. A group of centaurs appeared wearing feathered anklets on their legs, along with bells, beads, and anything else that would flair out dramatically.

Looking down at Kisa, Mike said "Looks like they're going to start dancing." Standing at around four feet tall, Kisa had once been human, but a cursed object had transformed her most of the way into a feline. She wore an emerald dress that matched her eyes, the same dress she had worn for Zel's chieftain ceremony so many months ago. "You going to join?"

He didn't even have to ask that question. Ever since the night he had mated with her, not only had they bonded, but she was now his familiar. The magic inside his body was now somehow mirrored in her own, and when she was next to him, he could sometimes feel her emotions. Right now, her heart was racing in excitement at the idea of dancing with the centaurs, and he couldn't help but smile.

"It's more like they're going to join me," she uttered with a grin, then vaulted over the railing. After landing without a sound, she jogged out toward the drums, and was greeted with an enthusiastic cheer.

"She seems happy." When he heard Beth's voice, he tensed up a little. Turning around, he saw that she had changed into a peasant blouse with a red skirt that went to her ankles. In each hand was a glass of wine, and she handed one to Mike. "Are you going to dance, too?"

He chuckled, then took the wine. "Nobody wants to see the electric slide."

"I don't know. I bet you could get the centaurs to do it with you. Would probably be interesting to watch." She sipped her wine with a grin.

"Knowing my luck, they'd like it so much that they start doing that instead of what they currently do." He had seen the centaurs dance on a few occasions, and each time had been exciting. There was one centaur in the tribe that could actually do a backflip, which was apparently a sight to behold. "I promise that traditional centaur dance is far more impressive than what a bunch of drunk people in a bar can manage."

"Not a fan of line dancing?" Beth smirked.

"I'd rather eat my own hand," he grumbled, his mind going briefly back to middle-school gym class. To this day, he had no idea why an entire month had been dedicated to country dancing. He couldn't hear Achy Breaky Heart without having flashbacks to the school gym.

"But you do dance. I've seen you."

His cheeks burned for a moment. Kisa loved to dance, and on more than one occasion, she had enticed him to join. She would literally dance circles around him while he tried to keep up, but at least he could sway to a basic beat without feeling awkward. The idea that Beth had been watching made him nervous. It was a throwback to before he had moved into the home, to before he had fallen into a life of magic, mayhem, and intimacy with the many women in his home.

"When the mood strikes me, yes, I do."

Beth looked at her drink, then slammed it. She took a deep breath, as if steeling her nerves, then stuck her hand toward him. "Come. Dance with me."

He swallowed the lump in his throat, then raised his hand to take hers. Though he and Beth had lived in the same house for several months, it seemed like their schedules never allowed them to properly connect. She was the day to his night, the two of them often pulled in opposite directions.

But at last, maybe for a few minutes, they could finally be on the same schedule.

A yellow light descended from above, flashing erratically, and then Daisy appeared on his hand. She stood a few inches tall and had a body that was a cross between a human and a bumble bee. Though she was deaf, she could hear through the vibrations in her wings, and she was signing frantically.

"What's she saying? I can't follow." Beth frowned at Mike.

"Apparently there's a problem out back. They need my help." Though Mike couldn't sign at all, he was able to understand Daisy through the magical bond that they shared. It was as if the words appeared in his mind, which was extremely useful in times like these. "Guess my dance card is full. I'm really sorry."

Beth smiled, but it didn't quite reach her eyes. "Please look me up when you get back?"

"Of course." He set his glass down on a small table by the porch swing and then went inside the house. It was the only way to get from the front yard to the back without scaling the sides of the home, which he had done on occasion.

Once out back, he found Naia in her fountain with a concerned look on her face. Amymone was on her knees at the base of her tree, her hands placed against its thick bark. Her face was screwed up in both concentration and frustration.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"No." Amymone groaned and stood. "Apparently there's a problem."

"With what?"

"I thought that I had saved up enough energy over the winter to help the plants bloom." Amymone's job at the home was to maintain the ecosystem around the house. Connected to all of the vegetation around the house through the roots of her tree, she was able to subconsciously manipulate not just the plants of the home, but the micro-climate that existed inside of the geas. On a conscious level, she could command all of the plants to emerge from hibernation and bloom, which was what today's party was supposed to be about.

"What's the problem?" he asked.

"I suppose being dead for several years." In a fit of madness, Amymone's tree had been cut down by the previous Caretaker, Emily. Luckily, the dryad had managed to hide her Heartwood away prior to the attack so that the tree could be reborn. However, this had resulted in her soul being stuck in the Underworld until her tree had been replanted. "For a good chunk of the winter, I was asleep, just like my tree. But I didn't spend all fall stockpiling reserves for this moment, which means I'm running on empty now." She picked up a rock and threw it in frustration, then smoothed out her dress. "Fuck."

Naia snorted, a sound that was somehow almost musical coming from the nymph. "Sounds like you already know what the solution is, sister."

"Beg pardon?" Amymone looked over her shoulder at Naia.

"You need to fuck. Him." Naia jerked her thumb at Mike. "C'mon, you know you wanna. You've mentioned it before."

"Naia!" Amymone hid her face with her hands and her bark-like skin turned a deep shade of brown that was almost black. "The whole point of talking about personal stuff like that is for you to keep your fucking mouth shut!"

Mike laughed. Though the two weren't actual sisters, they certainly acted like it.

"Seriously though, fuck him." Naia pointed at Amymone's tree. Small buds were struggling to emerge from its branches. "I know you've been dying to, and now that you're not bald anymore—"

"NAIA!" The dryad stomped her foot, and one of the tree's massive roots hurled a chunk of dirt into the nymph's fountain, causing the water to turn brown. Naia frowned, then crossed her arms as the water beneath her swirled violently, then blasted the debris back out of her fountain and onto the lawn.

Over the winter, Amymone had lost all of her hair and curled up at the base of her tree to rest. Her long, green locks had returned in the last couple of weeks, locks which would undoubtedly turn a golden brown with the fall.

Mike put himself between the women, his hands held up in surrender.

"Naia, if Amymone isn't interested, then we need to respect that. Amymone, we won't do anything you don't want to do. Now, if you'd like to watch me spank your sister for being a snitch, I think we could arrange something." Though his relationship with many of the others had become carnal over time, he had always made clear that sex wasn't a prerequisite for staying in the home. "Is there some other way we can help you out?"

Amymone turned away from Mike, her hair covering her face.

"Don't pout," Naia told her. "You were the one who got everyone excited for the equinox, you didn't even have to do it this way."

"Oh?" This was news to Mike, and he turned toward Naia. "What do you mean?"

"Amymone doesn't have to wait for the equinox to do anything. She kind of wanted to make a big fuss this year because you actually seem to care about the little things and she was trying to impress you. Previous Caretakers would generally just bring her reading material and leave her be, but she remembers how you came out during the winter and put a blanket over her when it snowed."

He nodded, remembering how he had fussed over Amymone. She had been recently revived before winter had come, and had worried more than once about her tree suddenly dying again. Unable to hire a local company to care for his magical tree, he had made sure to clear snow around the base of the tree and had watched the weather in case temperature fluctuations were too rapid.

Once she had come out of hibernation, he had kept her in books. Able to easily read five or six a day, he had tried to convince her to use a Kindle. She had stubbornly insisted on paperback only, which he found a bit morbid on account of paper being made from wood. Regardless, he had to agree that the new book smell couldn't be beat, and the two of them would often pick a book to read together every week and then talk about it.

Amymone groaned, then crouched down. "If I had just been doing it a little bit at a time, then it would be fine. I just can't make everything happen all at once, not this year."

"I'm sure everyone will understand," he explained. "It's okay to have ambitions, but it's also okay to fail. It's how we all learn."

"You sound like an after-school special," she muttered.

"But he's right," Naia added.

The dryad groaned again, then stood. "You do realize that this is not at all how I expected our first time to be, right? I was thinking maybe closer to summer, way after my awkward winter phase had ended. I could lure you up into my tree, maybe there's just enough moonlight to see each other. The wind would rustle through the leaves, the crickets would be singing, we would look into each other's eyes for a good long while..."

"That would be her romantic streak," whispered Naia, though Mike was certain Amymone could hear. "She gets it from all the romance books she reads."

"Oh, fuck off," Amymone retorted. "I'm allowed to want what I want. That's my prerogative. You only get one first time after all."

"Surely it isn't your first time..." Mike muttered.

"First time with you." Amymone winked. "But I guess I'll have to settle. I did kind of build this event up in everybody's mind, so what's done is done."

"But your magic will give her the boost she needs," Naia added. "Since she's connected to her tree, she can take that energy and use it to help the plants and flowers bloom on time."

Mike nodded, a crooked grin on his face. While it wasn't uncommon to solve his problems with sex, he did find it amusing that he was officially going to start spring with a bang.

"I guess we're probably in a hurry." Amymone approached her tree and bent over, her hands pressed against the bark of the tree. "In a way, maybe this is kind of exciting, too. We can be strangers passing in the night, or perhaps—AYE!"

Mike had snuck up on the dryad and given her ass a playful smack. She had wide hips that were complimented by a slender waist and very thick thighs. When she looked over her shoulder at him, he gave her another playful smack.

"That's for making things unnecessarily hard on yourself," he informed her.

"Oh, do you want to do some roleplay?" she asked. "I'll be that pesky rhododendron that just can't get enough water, and you can be a beefy firehose."

"Um, what?"

"Oh, I know! Maybe I'm a bonsai tree, and you're here to tuck my branches in. Use those fingers to push my branches in place, tie me up a little. Oh, I know! You can be the dirty gardener, and I'm just a bush waiting to get trimmed."

Mike looked to Naia for help. The nymph was laughing.

"She's just fucking with you," she told him. "I think."

He turned his attention back to the mischievous dryad. She was chattering on now, something about his bark being worse than his bite. Using one hand to pull her gown up to give him access, he summoned his magic from deep within. It was wild magic, a cross between the abilities of a nymph that Naia had given him when he had become Caretaker, and the fae magic from Cecilia.

Sparks of electricity formed along his torso and then ran down his arm until they gathered along his hand. The idea of controlling this magic had been impossible six months ago, but after so many opportunities to practice, he had learned a few new tricks.

With the gown pulled to the side, he noticed that Amymone shared a feature with Naia. Neither the nymph or the dryad had buttholes, but Amymone did have the largest labia Mike had ever seen. They were dark brown with a swirling pattern that reminded him of the grain on his new office desk.

"Are you stumped?" Amymone looked over her shoulder at him, mirth on her face. It was clear she was still running with the dirty gardener gag. "I promise it works like the others you've seen. I am really hoping you have a green thumb."

He didn't reply. Instead, he allowed his fingers to just barely graze her labia, and watched in immense satisfaction as the sparks leapt from his fingertips to her body.

"Oh, shit!" Amymone's body went rigid, and her legs shook. He touched her again, sending an additional wave of energy through her body, and she leaned forward into her tree. Her forehead now rested on the bark, and he could see tiny little lights migrating up the trunk.

Interesting. He used his fingers to explore her, marveling at how soft her skin felt despite how rough it looked. After pushing her gown further up her body, he rubbed the small of her back while he fingered her with the other hand.

Amymone's spine made wave-like motions as she gasped and grunted against her tree. He was already hard, a benefit of the nymph magic flowing through his body, and he paused long enough to take off his pants. His cock sprung free, despite the slight chill in the air.

"Ooh, give it to her, lover." Naia was sitting on the edge of the fountain, her legs crossed beneath her. Miniature cyclones danced across the water's surface, and the fountain was jetting water almost twenty feet into the air.

"Yes, please," Amymone begged. "Fertilize me!"

Ugh. Fairly certain that her plant puns were a deliberate attempt to screw with him, he kept his attention on the curves of her body. Standing behind her, she was just short enough that his cock rested on the top of her ass. He looked down at her feet to see that little tendrils had sprouted and sunk into the ground. With a tentative push, he realized that she wasn't budging, no matter how hard he pressed.

A smile crossed his face, and he leaned back far enough that he could push his cock into place.

"Ooh, are you about to plant someTHING!" Amymone let out a shriek as he buried himself inside her, allowing his magic to flow directly out of his cock and into her body. He could feel them connect on a magical level, and the tree was now glowing as if infested by fireflies just beneath its bark.

The dryad cried out in pleasure, and Mike leaned forward until he was resting on her ass. His hands moved along her belly and up to her breasts, and he gave them a squeeze. Her skin felt soft, but her breasts were where he could really feel how firm her flesh was. It took a powerful grip just to give them a squeeze, which emboldened him to be as rough as he wanted.

Inside, his magic was now flickering back and forth between her and him, driving their arousal to greater heights. He fucked her hard from behind, varying the tempo in tune with her reactions. At their feet, little flowers sprouted all along the ground, and he had to move his toes to keep them from getting tangled in the new growth.

"Naia..." Amymone looked at her sister. "I...need...water."

The nymph gave a salute, and the swirling water in the fountain blasted into the cistern. Tink's design allowed for the water to be pumped directly to the roots of the plants, otherwise the party-goers would all be enjoying a very cold shower.

"More," Amymone begged, then looked at Mike. "You, not her," she clarified.

Happy to oblige, he pounded her harder from behind. He moved his hands along her body, then slid them around to the front to squeeze her breasts some more. When he went to play with her nipples, he realized that they felt pointed, bringing to mind the tip of an acorn.

The tree creaked, and the bark split in a few places. Light glowed from within, and Mike briefly worried that something bad was about to happen. However, it was Amymone's tree, and no matter how hard he was fucking her, he didn't think she would allow it to come to any harm.

He dropped his hand along her waist and summoned a handful of magic, then sought out her clit. Unlike the fleshy nub to be found on a human woman, hers was quite hard, and most likely made of wood like the rest of her.

Amymone swore, then gripped the tree tightly as her hair bloomed. Tiny leaves appeared all along her body on the ends of twigs barely thicker than a nail.

When she finally came, the tree shook, dropping leaves and branches all around them. The roots shifted about, tearing up the yard, but the ground under their feet remained steady. Birds that had been nesting took flight, and more than a few dropped down to Naia's fountain to complain to the nymph about their harsh treatment.

Mike clamped down on the tough skin of Amymone's hips and let out a deep groan that transformed into a growl. His magic expanded inside of his body, and then pumped itself into Amymone. The tiny sparks of magic flowed through the dryad's body and into her tree, and he watched in amazement as they circled the trunk and then split apart, some going up and most going down.

Naia's fountain turned into a rush of water as she pumped hundreds of gallons of liquid into the cistern that Tink had built. Below his feet, he could actually feel his magic migrating away from them and traveling beneath the house.

A collective cheer rose from the front yard. Though he couldn't see what was happening there, he was certain it was similar to what he saw in the back. Amymone's tree creaked as all of its leaves opened at once, showering them in tiny lights that looked like butterflies. The flowers in the back all bloomed at once, each one emanating its own unique musical note. More lights emerged from the foliage and faded away on the breeze as the land came to life.

"More," Amymone cried, but this time it was at Naia. "More water!"

As Naia pumped more water into the cistern, Mike pumped himself into Amymone once again. She let out a low moan, and the roots of her tree shifted about. Though he had no desire to pursue another orgasm, it felt good just to be inside of her, to cling to her sturdy frame and just enjoy the feel of her body against his.

"You weren't kidding," Amymone muttered, then looked over at her sister. "I'm all tapped out. That was definitely not the short end of the stick. Holy shit!"

"More tree jokes? Seriously?" When Mike pulled out of Amymone, he was surprised that he didn't see any of his come follow. He assumed she had absorbed it all, which didn't surprise him.