Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 092

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She may be the one on her knees, but tell me who is really in charge here. Is it you, Caretaker? What would you give for her to keep going? If she decided to stop, how much would you beg for her to continue? She has complete power over you. To believe anything else is nothing more than a delusion. Know that when I take someone in my mouth, it is not only to please them. It is to take their power and make it my own. For that, my dear mortal, is what pleases me."

With a gleam in her eyes, Freyja parted Yuki's tails and then buried her face in the kitsune's snatch.

Yuki gurgled in delight, causing spit to run down Mike's shaft. He leaned forward and stroked the top of her head, paying particular attention to her ears. His magic intensified, sending a current of sexual energy through Yuki. He couldn't see what all Freyja was doing to the kitsune's crotch, but the kitsune's eyes were rolling back in her head.

Yuki became so distracted that she stopped blowing him, her moans of delight turning into sharp yips of pleasure around his shaft.

"Hmm." Freyja lifted her head, her chin slick with Yuki's juices. "While there is plenty of merit to this approach, it does not currently serve our needs."

Yuki lifted her head until the top of Mike's cock popped free. "Perhaps if I turned around?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"Hey, I'm just the dude poisoned with god juice. I'm up for whatever you two want to try." He gave them a smile, trying not to let them see how bad he was hurting. In the time it took for Yuki to rise and pull her tails to the side, the divinity had sunk back into his body. It tingled at first, then burned, like Icy-Hot for his soul. The pain retreated for a moment while he watched Yuki's curvaceous ass lower onto his lap, his cock sliding smoothly into her vagina.

"Oh, fuck, I love how that feels," she declared, her tails shifting to drape over Mike's chest. She leaned back and grabbed Mike's wrists, directing his hands to her breasts. "I want to enjoy you squeezing them while you fuck me."

Mike groaned in delight as he played with Yuki's nipples, savoring the weight of her body on his groin. She shifted her weight back and forth, her tails tickling his nose. Running his hands along the tops of her thighs, he could sense her powerful leg muscles working hard as she rode him.

"That's hot as hell, but I think you're forgetting something." Freyja pulled off her dress, revealing a dark bra that matched her garters. "That magic needs to make its way to me, and--"

Yuki reached out and grabbed Freyja by the front of her garter belt, pulling so hard that the fabric ripped. When their lips connected, Mike heard the soft sizzle and pop of his magic making contact with Freyja. The divinity inside him lurched forward reluctantly, dancing across Yuki's skin.

A peculiar pressure formed against the base of his cock, Yuki's vagina tightening up in a manner he was unfamiliar with. The sensation was phenomenal, and he grabbed Yuki by the hips to hold her in place as she swiveled her hips back and forth. Yuki broke the kiss, pushing down on the top of Freyja's head. The goddess looked down and gasped, covering her mouth with a hand.

"You said you wanted something to suck," Yuki growled. "So suck it."

Curious, Mike leaned over Yuki's shoulder to see that the kitsune's clitoris had inflated, stretching and becoming engorged until it was at least six inches long. Shocked at this development, he watched as Freyja knelt down between Yuki's legs and licked the tip of the kitsune's faux cock.

"Is that...how..." He didn't know entirely what to ask. He had so many questions, but couldn't figure out what any of them were. Between the pressure on his dick and watching Freyja slobber all over Yuki's cock, he didn't have enough brain cells to spare.

"It's a simple trick," Yuki informed him, leaning back and directing his hands to her breasts once more. "It still has the same nerve endings as before, if that's what you're wondering. Now kiss my neck and I'll show you another trick."

Mike kissed the nape of her neck and jumped when he felt the pressure inside Yuki's pussy shift. That thick mass pressing against him began moving up and down, and he immediately noticed it was in time with the bobbing of Freyja's head.

"Yessss," Yuki hissed, grabbing Freyja by the hair and holding her in place. "Suck that dick, you frosty bitch."

Freyja snorted in amusement, and worked the base of Yuki's shaft with her hands. Occasionally, her fingers would drop low enough to brush against the soft flesh of Mike's testicles. Though the touch was brief, her skin was cold enough that it was like she had touched him with a piece of ice.

The kitsune groaned in delight, threads of golden light forming around her as Freyja and Mike pleasured her. "Gods, I haven't been fucked like this in forever." Yuki leaned her head back on Mike's shoulder, then turned to kiss his cheek. "I can feel how hot you are inside me, and she's so cold. My body doesn't know what to do with it!"

Freyja groaned her agreement, then moved a hand to her crotch and fingered herself. The sparks were dancing all along them now, but most of them focused on Yuki. Mike felt the divinity shift away from him, but it definitely wasn't making the whole trip. If he came now, it was possible that his magic might push it all into Yuki, but then what?

"You need to fuck her," he whispered in Yuki's ear. When he came, Yuki likely would, too, and maybe he could get the magic to cycle through an additional person. "Can you do that while I'm still inside you?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Yuki replied, then leaned forward. "Hey. I know you're on a power trip down there, but how about a proper fuck?"

Freyja looked up at Yuki, then at Mike. She pulled her mouth off of Yuki's cock and made direct eye contact with Mike as she licked Yuki one more time.

"If you think you can handle me," she replied, then stood. When she turned to face away from them, she bent over and ran both hands over the bright white flesh of her ass, swaying from side to side. "It's been over a century, so try not to break me."

"No promises." Yuki grabbed Freyja by the remains of the garter belt and pulled hard enough that it snapped off as the goddess sat, Yuki's cock sliding into Freyja's pussy. The sudden increase in weight caused Mike's balls to throb as his orgasm built.

"Oh, fucking hell!" Freyja stuck her hands out to her sides, accidentally grabbing Mike by the thigh. Pain shot up his leg before Yuki could pull Freyja's hand away, but Mike no longer cared. His magic shifted dramatically, and as Freyja rode Yuki, he could feel their movements along his own cock.

He moved his hands onto Yuki's ribs to avoid accidental contact with Freyja, doing very little in the way of work as the kitsune enthusiastically thrust herself into the goddess. This did almost all of the work for Mike as well. Yuki growled while Freyja moaned, the two of them establishing a rhythm that had him gasping with pleasure.

His magic surged, wrapping itself around Yuki's waist and then moving down her groin to where she connected with Freyja. As the three of them swayed, they found a solid rhythm that caused the magic to build around them. Freyja's hair stood on end as streamers of light appeared on all of their bodies, jumping back and forth between the three of them.

Mike was unsurprised when Yuki came first. Her pussy tightened so hard that he was almost pushed out of her, and then she let out a howl and dug her nails into Freyja's stockings. Though the goddess' skin was unharmed, the flimsy garments were easily shredded, and fell to the floor.

"Holy...wow!" Freyja put a hand on her belly. "Did you...did you actually...?"

Yuki didn't respond. Instead, she wrapped a hand around Freyja's throat and pulled her back.

"Don't you dare let a single drop spill," she growled between her teeth. "You be a good girl and soak up that creampie."

Mike wasn't sure where this side of Yuki had been all this time, but it was hot as fuck. He felt a surge of heat rush through his abdomen, a sign of his own impending orgasm, and he wrapped his hands around Yuki's belly.

"I'm about to come," he warned her. "Don't let her get away."

Yuki nodded and wrapped her hands around Freyja's waist, locking her fingers together.

"Do it," she whispered. "I want to feel you blast that hot load inside me, please, give me that sweet--"

It didn't take much dirty talk for the magic in the room to suddenly rebound and use Mike like a lightning rod. When he came, his vision dimmed as his magic sank hooks into the divinity in his system and ripped it all away. When he flooded Yuki's womb with his seed, he could feel the molten heat of the divinity as it concentrated in his gut and passed into the kitsune.

Yuki cried out, then groaned, her arms suddenly going limp as her hips lurched forward. Freyja looked back just as the sparks made the leap from Yuki to her. Her eyes lit up from within as her magic surged around her like a storm, and her legs went limp beneath her.

"Shit!" Mike grabbed Freyja by her hips just long enough to tilt the three of them sideways onto the couch. They managed to manuever so that Freyja was now on her stomach, with Yuki and Mike above her. The goddess groaned as golden sparks appeared on her skin, but the magic was coming back to Mike now, carrying what remained of its golden passenger with it.

The magic swirled around Mike, driving him to pump himself deep into Yuki. She was crying out consistently now, her eyes rolled back in her head as the magic drove all of them to orgasm once again. This set off a chain reaction with Freyja, who grabbed onto the fabric of the couch, promptly freezing it and ripping a hole through the fabric.

He had no idea how long the three of them went at it. His magic continued to cycle through all three of them, bringing back less divinity each time. But it was his magic, and he commanded it to keep going, to push that golden light through his friend and back into the goddess. The couch was already a sticky, shredded mess, but he had no idea who had contributed the most to it by now. His balls ached with the sheer amount of cum he had produced, and Yuki was no longer making any sounds other than garbled whimpers of delight.

"More, Caretaker, more!" Freyja bit down on a pillow, tearing a hole in the fabric. Her skin had acquired a healthy golden glow that pulsed in time with his thrusts, the divinity settling in its true owner.

His stomach muscles ached by the time he stopped fucking Yuki, every muscle now bereft of energy. Mike went limp, his arms dangling over Yuki's shoulders while keeping his hands wide to avoid Freyja's frosty form. He didn't know if Yuki was even conscious at this point, but Freyja was making happy sounds like a woman holding a litter of puppies.

He didn't bother asking if it worked. His soul sight saw that Freyja had easily reabsorbed the divinity she had lost, and that only trace amounts stained Yuki's soul. He took a moment to braid in what he found to help her acclimate, then rubbed the kitsune's butt.

"You make a good sandwich," he told her.

She didn't reply, but reached back and pinched his thigh.

"Holly's going to be pissed she slept through this," Freyja muttered from the bottom. "Poor thing just missed the fucking of the century."

"I like this new Freyja," Yuki muttered. "Much friendlier than the old one."

"Indeed." Mike turned his head toward the kitchen counter and saw a gray figure appear. It was the Ghost of Christmas Past, or the Ghost of Last Christmas, whatever it wanted to be called. "There you are. I wondered where you got off to."

The ghost bowed its head. "I did not wish to interfere," it replied.

"Uh huh." Somehow, Mike managed to pour a tremendous amount of sarcasm into his reply. "So is this where we find out this was all part of Santa's plan? That we've been manipulated this whole time?"

The ghost opened its mouth to reply, but simply nodded. "It's more complicated than that, Caretaker, but yes. I'm about to reveal many things to you."

"It's about fucking time." He rubbed Yuki's thigh, then saw that the meat of Freyja's ass was just beneath it. Deciding to take a chance, he gave it a playful slap, his fingers going instantly numb.

Totally worth it, he thought.

"You ass." Freyja turned her head so that she could see Mike out of the corner of her eye. "Come down here and fuck me like a man, you coward."

"Yuki's right. This version of you is a lot more fun." He pulled himself out of Yuki, surprised that her vagina had such a tight hold on his cock even as he went flaccid. Standing naked above the women, he looked over at the ghost. "Let us get cleaned up, then you can tell us everything we need to hear."

The Ghost of Last Christmas nodded, then moved over by the window as the three of them got cleaned up and dressed. Freyja went to retrieve Holly as Yuki and Mike made snacks. Once everyone was sitting with either a beverage or a snack in hand, the spirit hovered in front of them, its dark eyes flickering red and green.

"And now," it said, whirling around in front of them like a firefly made of smoke. "It is time I shared with you what happened last Christmas."

❄️❄️❄️

Hot damn, I've been planning that scene with Yuki, Mike, and Freyja since February, and was glad I finally got to share it with you!

Please don't forget to leave some stars on the way out, and check my bio for release dates. I did have a slight delay this month, but I made sure to drop by and shift the dates so you wouldn't be left hanging.

I'm exhausted, but want to leave you with this. Kindness may seem like its a weak currency to carry, but it never runs out, and everybody needs some, even you. Make sure to pay yourself a compliment, or put a little extra salt on your fries, whatever makes you happy, because you've earned it.

See you next chapter!

~Annabelle Hawthorne