Home for the Holidays

Story Info
My step-sister turned into a fox while I was gone.
10.9k words
4.68
131.1k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,691 Followers

I turned my rental car into Mulberry Lane and my eyes widened at the Christmas decorations lining the houses on both sides of the street. Some things never changed - and one of those things was the love of decorating for Christmas on the street where I grew up. I smiled as I approached #93 and saw the colored lights highlighting the edges of our front porch. It warmed my heart to be returning for the holidays.

It had been two years since I'd been home and I was looking forward to seeing everybody. The family had changed, of course, as most families do these days. My father had divorced while I was in college and my mother had moved out of state. He had remarried and his new wife, Marilyn, had moved into our old homestead. While my older sister, Jennifer, and I had moved away, Marilyn had a younger daughter, Lanie, who had moved into my father's house with her, but long after I had vacated the premises.

I was down in Austin now working for a tech firm. I didn't get back to New Jersey as much as I'd like, but my father visited Texas when he could and I saw my sister a few times a year in my travels. This was the first time I had been home in some time and I was looking forward to hanging in the old neighborhood for a few days, visiting with my family and getting to know my step-sister a bit better.

The car made a stony crunching sound on the driveway as I pulled in and I saw the door open as I emerged from my vehicle. I could see the silhouette of my father's figure on the front porch.

"There he is, the wayward son," he bellowed, as he came down the porch steps to greet me.

"Hey, Dad," I replied. He gave me a big hug and welcomed me home. I climbed the stairs and entered the front door. Marilyn was inside and greeted me warmly with another hug. It was great to be home.

My father, Frank, opened me an IPA and we leaned against the kitchen counter, catching up. I'd be home for about eight days and was looking forward to kicking back and enjoying a little R&R. Marilyn and my dad were full of questions and we caught up as the notion of being on my home turf crept slowly into my psyche. This was going to be a good couple of days.

"How's Lanie doing?" I inquired. Melanie, who everyone called Lanie, was Marilyn's daughter and I hadn't seen her in over three years. She'd been at camp the last time I'd been home, so she'd been a junior in high school on my last visit. She was a sophomore at Rutgers now and I was looking forward to seeing my step-sister and getting to know her all over again.

"She's doing great, Michael. She got home a few days ago and is out with friends right now. I'm sure she'll be home before long. I know she's looking forward to seeing you," Marilyn replied.

We talked for a little while longer, I opened another ale, and was just taking my first swig when the front door swung open and Lanie walked through. She didn't see me at first as she shed her parka and untwisted the scarf around her neck. She was just pulling off her hat when she saw me standing in the kitchen.

"Michael!" she screamed. She ran to me and threw her arms around my neck. The soft flesh of her generous bosom mashed against my chest as I gave her my best big step-brother hug. "When did you get in?" she asked excitedly.

I surveyed this lovely young lady as I got ready to reply. Three years ago she'd been a gawky teen. The years had done wonders, because she was now an absolute babe. She had one of those long lean curvy bodies with breasts a little larger than one might expect on such a slender frame. Her long dark brown hair was tied up in a casual twist and her face was that of a woman now - and a beautiful one at that.

"I got in about an hour ago. Just been hanging out with the parentals and catching up. It's nice to see you, Lanie. You look great," I said, which was the understatement of the day. She was a veritable knock-out. She was wearing knee high leather boots, black jeans that looked to be painted on and a snug baby blue top that hugged her curves in soft cashmere. I wanted to touch.

"Michael, Lanie took over your room after you left, so you'll be in the other bedroom for your stay. Hope you don't mind," my father chimed in.

"No problem at all. I'm just happy to be here," I stated, holding my ale up in a toast to home.

"Yeah, sorry, bro. I had to lose the Black Sabbath posters and Day-Glo stars," Lanie joked. "It got a bit of a makeover," she smiled.

"Hey, just because you don't have any taste in music, that's not my problem," I replied in jest.

Lanie smiled at my joke and I melted. What a gorgeous smile. Wow. A guy goes away for a couple of years and his step-sister grows into a fox. I'd been looking forward to this trip home for some time. Now I was really looking forward to my stay, regardless of what room I might be in.

My dad and Marilyn eventually headed up to bed and Lanie and I stayed downstairs to talk. Lanie caught me up on school and her first couple years of college. She was really excited to see all her buddies from home and I suspected she would be coming and going a lot in the next few days. She asked about my work in Austin and what it was like living down in Texas. I'd been there since grad school and had settled right into the culture of the city and an excellent job.

All the time we were talking I was subtly checking out Lanie's body. I remembered her being somewhat attractive when she was in high school. But nothing had prepared me for how hot my young step-sister had become. Her jeans were like a second skin and her long legs and tight round ass were world class. She was a flirt too, and even though we thought of one another as brother and sister, the truth was we weren't really related in any way. I thought how I shouldn't be looking at her and thinking the things that I was. But, I was having a hard time keeping my eyes from scanning the length of her curvy frame.

The next few days were a wonderful mix of catching up with my father and old friends in town and flirting with Lanie. She had that deadly combo of innocent looks and a devilish mind. We had a great rapport and the nine year age difference felt like nothing to me. We were constantly making eye contact and causing the other to grin at some silly joke or move. She had a wicked sense of humor, yet she had a good mind as well. In fact, that, more than anything, was what I found so attractive about her. We just had this connection that was undeniable. It wasn't really a family thing because we were not related by blood, nor had we ever really lived in the same house. But, there was something there and I have to admit, I found her intoxicating.

And, most importantly, I sensed that she felt the same way. We both had our own agendas while we were home: she was off seeing her old friends, as was I. But when we were in the house, we were tuned into one another, and if we weren't joking with one another, we were having a serious conversation about some current event or timely topic. I was becoming enraptured with this young lady and it felt like the feeling was mutual.

She was never dressed provocatively, but had the kind of body that was impossible to hide. And she showed it off, nevertheless, in subtle ways. If she wore tight clothing it accentuated the supple curves of her figure. When she wore something looser, it was cut just enough to provide a provocative peek into her delicious cleavage or show off her long lean thighs. She never wore anything overtly sexy, but she didn't need to.

Now, I'm not exactly a slouch myself. I may be a few months from entering my thirties, but good genes and an active lifestyle have allowed me to keep the slender profile I was born with. I didn't tower over Lanie at six feet, but I loved thinking that a good pair of heels would bring us onto an almost even playing field. My brown locks were lighter than Lanie's and I needed to visit a barber soon. But it was getting so I didn't want to miss any opportunity to be around Lanie. Who knew when I might see her again?

Our cat and mouse game continued through the Christmas week. Light touches and sexy giggles became the norm. One evening when I was on cooking duty, she leaned up against me to see what I was doing and I felt the generous flesh of a big soft boob press against my elbow. Another time she leaned over in front of me in a loose sweater and I saw the soft round globes of her luscious breasts bulging out of a low cut black bra. Again, there was never anything overt or overstated. Our flirtations were under cover and masked in subtlety.

Two incidents from that trip home still resonate strongly with me. The first incident was accidental and momentary, but will be a visual memory that will stay with me forever. Lanie and I were sharing a bathroom and one evening after I'd been reading in bed for a bit, I got up to go to the bathroom. The light was on and the door was ajar, so I assumed it was empty. I pushed the door open and there stood Lanie, brushing her teeth. She was wearing a tight pink top that was low cut and embraced and accentuated her luscious cleavage. She stopped as she turned to look at me with the toothbrush still in her mouth. As we stared at one another over those brief few seconds, a dollop of toothpaste spittle dropped from her lips onto the bulging upper slopes of her breasts. She didn't turn away and didn't smile. She just looked at me.

I was embarrassed and enthralled at the same time. She looked so innocent, but so fucking sexy. My eyes went from hers, to her mouth, to her breasts where they stayed for a moment too long. I finally muttered some kind of apology and backed out and closed the door. The sight of that white foamy saliva dropping onto her bosomy flesh is an image engrained in my brain for all time.

The other incident occurred the next night on Christmas Eve. My father and step-mother had gone off to bed. Lanie and I sat by the tree, admiring the lights and talking about Christmas and our memories from childhood. It was a sweet conversation, but a short one, as we both headed to bed before it got too late. A quick and unexpected kiss on the lips and a sexy smile sent me on my way. I was just about to fall asleep when I was stirred by some sort of weird sound. I thought I heard a buzzing of some sort and awoke enough to give a careful listen. As I listened intently I detected a soft whimper from next door and realized that my next door neighbor was playing with a vibrator.

My room was pitch dark so my senses were on high alert as I was suddenly wide awake and turned on by the very notion that Lanie was pleasuring herself only a few feet away from where I slept. I knew our beds shared the same wall, so I strained to listen and tried to figure out what she was doing.

The low whine of the vibrator sounded like it was somewhat muffled; like it was tucked tightly between her legs. And her soft moans were obviously being stifled by a pillow, as they sounded muted and plaintive. I was suddenly and completely aroused and my hand went down to gently stroke my cock as I listened intently. I wondered what she was fantasizing about and secretly hoped it was me.

I knew I was going to come, so I timed my release the best I could to be in sync with Lanie's. Even through the wall I could detect the final crescendo of her arousal and a deep muffled groan and a shake or two of the bed against the wall were all I needed to release myself. I shot a huge load all over the sheets and bedspread as I collapsed into a deep slumber.

I looked at Lanie a little differently on Christmas Day. She was perky and almost a bit preppy that morning. But I knew she'd been masturbating to beat the band only hours earlier. I had a new appreciation for the depth of my young step-sister's sexuality. And I wanted to find out more.

It was at lunch on Christmas Day that my father informed us that he and Marilyn were going to go visit my Uncle Chester up in the Hudson Valley the next afternoon and that they'd stay up there for the night and return early the following day. Lanie and I were welcome to come if we wanted, but he'd understand if we wanted to stay behind. Lanie and I looked at one another like co-conspirators. We smiled at each other and both knew what the other was thinking.

"Thanks, Dad, but I think I'll hang. I still haven't seen Jeff or Phil and I know they're in town tonight. Tell Uncle Chester I said hello, though. Okay?"

Dad turned his gaze to Lanie.

"Yeah, me too, Frank. I'm going to be heading north to ski in a few days and think I'll take a pass and lay low. Hope that's okay."

"Sure. I'm kinda springing it on you anyway. Well, keep the home fires burning for us. We'll head out tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure there will be plenty of leftovers, so you're not likely to starve," he joked. Lanie caught my gaze and winked. I felt a little shiver run down my spine.

That night our house was descended upon by every relative within a 50 mile radius and the small downstairs was overflowing with good cheer. I was able to visit with relatives that I hadn't seen in some time and it was one of those loud boisterous family parties that just went on for hours as long lost relatives, neighbors and friends kept arriving. I was a bit sad that Jennifer hadn't made it home for the festivities, but I was also secretly happy that her absence allowed me to hang more with Lanie. The thought of tomorrow was never far from my mind.

As the party began to wind down, I found myself leaning against the counter in the kitchen when Lanie walked in. She was wearing a festive red dress that hugged her body in all the right places and showcased her lovely physique for all to see. She gave me a knowing smile and sidled up next to me.

"So, bro. What should we do tomorrow night?" She took a sip of her beer and eyed me with a mischievous look in her eye.

"Well, we could hit a few clubs. Go hear some music. Maybe even go into the city. What are you interested in?" I queried.

"Hmm. I was thinking..." she started to say as she let her thought trail off and turned to me with a wicked smile. "How about we just stay in?" she suggested. "We could watch a movie or two, make a fire, sit by the tree, relax. You know, just hang out. It could be a slumber party," she said as she clapped her hands in excitement. I smiled at her suggestion and didn't want to appear too eager to agree with her idea.

"You sure you don't want to have a wild party while Dad and Marilyn are away?" I replied, knowing what her answer would be.

"Nope. Tonight is enough company for me. Let's just hang tomorrow night and maybe have too much to drink," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Okay, sis. You're on. I've got a bunch of movies on my laptop. We can talk more tomorrow. We should get back to our guests." And we did so, but now both of us were charged up about the potential for a private pajama party the next evening.

I slept like a bear that night. I don't think even vibrations emanating from the next room were going to keep me up after a long Christmas Day. I awoke the next morning and went for a run, then spent the remainder of the morning and early afternoon doing a few errands and visiting a friend or two I hadn't seen yet. I returned to the house around 4:30, just as Frank and Marilyn were packing the car and getting ready to go.

"So, there are plenty of leftovers for you two and more than enough beers left in the fridge. Have a good time, keep safe, and we'll see you mid-day tomorrow," said Marilyn, waving as she got in the car and closed the door.

Lanie had been inside and came outside to join me on the porch as we waved good-bye to the departing Jeep. She was wearing skin tight jeans and a tight pink cashmere sweater that she'd just gotten for Christmas. It hugged her bust in a way that made it quite clear that this young lady was naturally stacked. Once the car was out of sight I just stood there looking at her breasts, wondering what she'd look like naked. She turned suddenly, saw me eyeing her profile, and smiled.

"You like the sweater Mom gave me?" she asked innocently enough, but with a wicked smile.

"I do, indeed. It fits you very well," I replied.

She put her hands behind her back in a sort of innocent pose, pushed up on her toes and back down again. As her heels hit the floor her boobs jiggled in the most impossibly provocative way. I made no bones about where I was looking and she didn't seem to mind. In fact, I was quite sure the little bouncing performance was completely for my benefit. My eyes moved back to hers.

"In fact," I added, "it may be my most favorite sweater of all time."

She giggled provocatively and suggested we head inside. As she started prepping dinner, I made us each a drink with bourbon, figuring we'd start with a little buzz before returning to beer. I made a nice fire and turned on the Christmas tree lights. We turned on some non-Christmas music and drank and danced as we heated leftovers. We had a veritable feast and were both heartily enjoying our party for two. I would have gone anywhere she had wanted to go on this night, but I was very happy she'd chosen a night at home. The fire was cranking and things were heating up in more ways than one.

As we finished up Lanie asked to look at the list of movies and I brought them up on my laptop. She chose one that we could watch and then said she was going to get comfortable for movie time and change into her jammies. She suggested I do the same.

"Hmm, well, I don't really wear pajamas," I replied.

"Well, what do you wear, then?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said. "I sleep naked."

"I see," she said with sly smile.

"Why? What do you wear? I asked a little overanxiously.

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see, bro. Why don't you get the laptop connected up to the TV? I'll be right back," she promised, as she headed upstairs.

I cleaned up the kitchen a little and then got the laptop connected up with the television and dialed up the movie she wanted. It was a light romantic comedy, but I figured it would end up being background after a while. I was just settling into the big leather sofa when she came back down from upstairs. I stared in awe.

She was wearing a tight little black top with spaghetti straps and skin tight shorts, almost like boy shorts, that were deep pink with big black polka dots. It was casual, but sexy as hell. Her breasts were barely contained in the top and the shorts fit her like a second skin, highlighting the perfect curvature of her sinfully round butt. I stared as she moved about the room, seemingly oblivious to me, as she gathered up a few things, including her glasses and a big comforter. I marveled at the way her braless breasts bounced tightly under her sexy black top.

"Those are jammies?" I asked in disbelief.

"They are, indeed. Some of us wear them," she pronounced.

She finally settled down on the couch next to me and smiled.

"Showtime?" she asked.

"I don't know. Showtime already started as far as I'm concerned," I said, as I took in this lovely creature settling in next to me for a movie.

"Well, that's because only one of us is dressed in the spirit of a pajama party. Others of us are curmudgeons," she teased.

I got up to throw another log on the fire and started the movie. I dimmed the lights and sat down again next to Lanie, but just a little closer this time.

We were only a few minutes into the movie when she asked if I'd like some of the comforter. I couldn't pass up a suggestion like that, so I agreed and she threw half of the blanket over my body. In doing so she turned toward me and kind of cuddled up. I could feel those wonderful soft breasts pressed against my upper arm and just froze, hoping she wouldn't move away.

As the movie progressed we got more warm and comfortable under the comforter. There was something about being covered up that allowed for a closer connection. I couldn't describe why that was, but it seemed like we were a little freer about touching once we were both under cover, so to speak. Perhaps it was the feeling that you're hidden from the outside world. But, whatever the case, Lanie liked cuddling and I wasn't going to dissuade her in any way. At one point she moved her leg up onto mine a little bit. She was close enough that I could detect her subtle scent and hear her breathe.

gapster7
gapster7
1,691 Followers