Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How elegant," Sally muttered under her breath. Tom gave a groan too. It was like every high school party he had been to.

"How about some pot?" Tracy could have been the serpent in Eden, the way she said that. "It really makes the donuts taste good."

"Pot?" Sally was wide eyed. "You mean marijuana? You really have some?"

"You aren't afraid, are you?" Tracy gave her a little taunting kiss. "There's nothing to afraid of. Not yet."

"Pot is okay," Tom offered. "You'll like it."

Tracy went out into the hall and returned with a little bag.

"You brought this home with you?" Sally was wide eyed.

"I brought a lot of things home. You'll see." Tracy started to roll a reefer, right on the glass top of the coffee table. She lit it, took a puff, filling the living room with sweet smoke. Then on to Mike, on to Tom. By the time it got to Sally, Mike had turned the lights off, everything but the little silver Christmas tree. It was glowing red, blue, yellow, green, red, blue, yellow, green, over and over in a hypnotic pattern. Sally didn't need to smoke the reefer. The air was so thick that she was getting high just breathing. But then it came to her.

"You need to inhale it," Tracy said.

"I know how to smoke," Sally snorted. And she did. There were some boys she knew that smoked, and she smoked when she was with them. Not that Tom knew anything about her smoking, or those boys. She put the reefer in her mouth and sucked it in. Too much, too fast, and she was coughing. But her head felt like it was going to explode. Everything was too sharp and numb at the same time. She started to giggle again. "Wow, I guess I'm going to get some of the college experience after all."

"This is it," Tracy offered in a husky whisper. "Sex, drugs, and rock and roll."

But it wasn't a rock record that Mike put on. It was folk music, Peter Paul and Mary singing Christmas songs. Somehow Tracy and Sally had wound up together on the couch, Mike and Tom in chairs on the other side of the coffee table. It didn't look like much of an orgy. It looked like four kids getting sleepy. Tom sighed, and closed his eyes. He didn't know if he was disappointed or relieved. All those veiled, barely veiled, comments about male bonding. It sounded like Tracy wanted to match girl on girl with boy on boy and there was no way that was going to happen. Was there? He wasn't attracted to boys. Well, he did admire himself, in the mirror. His parents had a big floor length mirror on their closet, and in high school he used to go in there all the time to masturbate. He liked the way his belly looked, ridged with muscle, framed by his ribs and pecs, taut as he strained to come. He liked the way his body rippled when he moved, the perfection of it, not an ounce of fat, wiry and strong and very fast. Of course, at school he was surrounded by beautiful male bodies, casually naked. It was okay to admire them, why not? It was an abstract admiration, like looking at a Greek statue. Of course, the ancient Greeks had had a thing about guy on guy.

Somehow, he had developed an erection, thinking about those sessions in front of the mirror, and he stuck a hand down into his pants pocket to attend to it. He realized it was getting warmer in the room. He shrugged off his jacket, took off his tie.

"I wonder if it really is an orgy," Tracy mused.

"This?" Tom asked.

"No, my parents. Do you think they would go to an orgy on Christmas Eve?"

"Do you think they even have sex?" Sally rolled her eyes.

"Oh, they have sex all right. My mother is really noisy."

"I don't think my parents have ever had sex. They sleep in separate bedrooms."

"That doesn't mean they never had sex. Where did you come from?"

"I'm adopted. At least that's the story. You know what though, I think my father is really my father. My mother got really drunk one night and told me that. She told me that my real mother was some little white trash whore my father had hired as a secretary just because he wanted to bang her."

"Jesus," Mike sputtered. Sally started to cry.

"It's okay," Tracy gave her a hug. "We've all got our dirty little secrets. Did your father ever try to rape you?"

"Tracy!" Mike exploded.

"Or your brother? Oh, you don't have a brother. See, things aren't so bad for you, after all."

"I'm just white trash. You can dress me up, but that's all I am."

"You're beautiful," Tom said.

"Well, yes, there's that." The reefer came her way, and she took another long deep drag. "You know what though? I'm not going to waste my life being a good little housewife. I'm going to be the other woman, the home wrecker."

"A courtesan," Mike suggested.

"What's that?"

"A really high priced whore."

"Maybe," Sally pouted. "I want to be the mistress, the kept woman, someone's expensive, secret little toy. A very rich, very powerful someone."

"But you can't do that without some training, can you, my dear?" Tracy purred. "How are you going to attract that special person?"

"I've got the looks."

"Looks alone aren't going to do it."

"I suppose not." Sally sat back in what for her was deep contemplation. She wasn't passing on the reefer. She took another long drag, held the smoke for almost a minute, and then let it out with a sigh of bliss. "This is really good. Somehow the thrill has gone out of drinking."

"Because it's legal now?"

She nodded. "Yep. Birthday last week. I'm old enough to drink. Old enough to vote. Old enough to fuck." She stopped abruptly. Where had that come from? That was not a word she ever used.

"Old enough to get drafted," Mike added. "Eat, drink and be merry."

"And fuck," Tracy said. "She raised her glass of cider. "A toast to Saturn! And to fucking! Everyone is going to fuck everyone else every way possible tonight. Aren't we, dear?" She gave Sally a little kiss. "We'll give you that training. By the time the night is over, you will be a woman of the world."

"I'm a virgin. I want to stay that way."

"Until you get married?" Mike jibed. "I thought you just said weren't going to get married."

"Look, dickhead, I've waited this long. I'm not going to throw it away on a whim. Understand? Once it's gone, it's gone."

"I've never missed it," Tracy laughed. "It was gone before I ever knew I had it. But no problem, sweetie. We won't stick anything nasty inside that little virgin pussy of yours. Nothing hard, at least." Tracy moved down on to the rug. She reached up to pull off those little lace panties. Sally's pubic hair was jet black, just like her long tresses, not curly at all like Lisa's. It looked as if it had been carefully trimmed and combed. Nothing left to chance -- perfect nails, perfect eyelashes, legs and armpits shaved, her body was a work of art. Beneath that neatly groomed little patch of black fur, thick pink lips, a clitoris poking out like a miniature prick. And below that, fully on display, the little puckered rosebud of her asshole. The spicy sour musk of her desire mingled with the sweet smoke that had filled the room with haze.

"Look at that, virgin pussy." Tracy moved in and blocked the view with her red hair. She started to kiss up Sally's thigh, as the two boys stared in fascination. "Tastes delicious."

Sally started to come at the first touch of that tongue, and she kept coming for a long time. It was more a matter of Tracy deciding to stop, than Sally being sated. "Save it," Tracy said. "We've got a long night ahead of us." She turned around to look at the boys.

"Well, come on guys, it's your turn. At least get your clothes off. Tell you what, Sally and I will demonstrate. You two can take your clothes off and start to get acquainted. Take off your dress, dear. Oh my, look at those breasts. I didn't tell you to take off your bra." Sally had slid it beneath her breasts, and she left it there, so that it was pushing them straight out.

Tracy pulled off her own dress. She was only wearing panties underneath, and she shrugged those off also. She had tiny breasts, even smaller than Lisa. Her whole figure was bony, no hips, wiry muscles, almost like a boy, except of course, for one important piece of anatomy. She was shaved, and there was a little butterfly tattoo where her pubic hair should have been. She barely had a pussy, just a little indentation in that smooth white skin. "Remember what I did for you?" Sally nodded. "No, turn around so we're upside down. That's it. Yes, lick right there. That's good. You ever taste pussy before?"

Sally mumbled a no.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?" Tracy started to lick again, but further back, at the base of Sally's slit. She kept licking back further, waiting for a protest. When none came, she started to lick Sally's cute little asshole. The two boys were naked by now, they were staring at it all with intense interest, stroking themselves. They were crowded together trying to get a few, so close their hips were touching. Tom risked a furtive glance over at his friend. Of course he'd seen Mike naked many times, but never with an erection. Mike's dick was a little longer, he was sure of it, long and wickedly curved upward, like a rapier. But Tom was still a lot thicker. The redness was gone, but he was still a little swollen.

"Come on guys," Tracy paused to look up at them, "get acquainted." She abandoned Sally to get up on her knees, taking a cock in each hand. "Am I the only one here who's ever given a blow job?" No one else was going to admit it, if they had. "Well, we'll have to learn then, won't we? Come here dear, come here beside me. Now, I don't want to give a blow job to my own brother, well I do, maybe later, but not right now. So anything I do to Tommy, you do to Mike, okay? You never licked a cock before?"

"I've never really seen a cock, a penis," Sally blurted. "Except pictures, in sex ed. They didn't look as big."

"Well, guys, there's a nice compliment. So, give it a little lick, right on the tip. What do you think? Nice?"

"Sort of."

"Girls are sour, boys are sweet. Okay, open your mouth and just let it slide in. No, Mike, don't come yet. We've got a long way to go. Okay." Tracy stopped talking for a while. She was a lot better than Lisa. She was able to take Tom's cock in all the way up to his balls.

"Wow," Tom said, as he saw a little bulge all the way down in her throat. He could see it, he could feel it, but he really couldn't believe it.

"Okay," Tracy gasped, catching her breath. "We're all going to learn how to do that. Aren't we? Here Tom, come down here, sit next to Sally. We're going to teach Sally first. You pay attention. Now, Sally dear, did you ever go to the circus? Of course you did. Did you ever see a sword swallower? You know how they tilt their heads back? You want to make it seem like you are looking up at that special someone with adoring eyes. But really, it's just to get your mouth lined up with your throat. Look, like this." She looked up at her brother and took his cock into her mouth. She gagged a little, and it vanished down her throat. She pushed her mouth up until her lips were touching his balls, then pulled away.

"Did you hear how I gagged a little? That was on purpose, to get a little bit of lubrication. Okay Sally, want to try?"

Sally might not have been the sharpest tool on the bench, but she had excellent physical skills. She was used to listening carefully to coaches and doing drills. The aquavit and the pot had numbed any inhibitions. She put Mike's cock in her mouth. She had thought it would be disgusting, but she liked the way it tasted, the way it felt, even better than a tongue. She let it slide all the way back, she gave a little cough, and she tried to swallow it. Mike knew just when to give a little push, and there it was, sliding down the hatch like a big pill. She kept pushing until she had his pubic hair in her teeth.

She realized eventually that she had to breathe, and she couldn't with a penis in her throat. She collapsed to the floor, gasping and gagging. Tracy pulled her back up onto her knees. "Sally, that was fantastic! Come here Tom, give Sally a nice kiss. That's it. Keep kissing her." Tracy urged Mike forward, so that his cock slid into Sally's mouth again. "Keep kissing her. Put your tongue in her mouth. You feel Mike's cock? How does that feel? Do you like the way it feels?" Sally didn't need a hint. She shifted a little, so that the cock was transferred. She maintained the kiss, but now it was her tongue, and Mike's cock, that were in Tom's mouth. It was like the best French kiss ever. He closed his eyes. Someone pushed him down onto the floor. He could feel Mike shifting position. Someone was sucking his cock. Someone was licking his asshole, using a finger to fuck it. He was coming, and his mouth was full of sticky fluid. Two girls were laughing hysterically.

He didn't want to open his eyes. "Okay guys," Tracy was saying. "Why don't you two wash up and rest for a bit. Sally and I need to get ready for phase two."

The girls vanished, giggling, into a bedroom. Tom opened his eyes. Mike was lying on his back, a look of bliss on his face. "You got any mouthwash?"

"Mouthwash? Sure. Back in our bathroom. Want to take a shower?"

"Maybe later."

"Take a good shit while you're at it. Just a suggestion."

"Why do you say that?"

"You heard what Tracy said. We're going to fuck in every way possible."

"Yeah?"

"Well, we just did mouths. You do the math."

"You've got to be kidding."

Just then, the girls returned. They were both sporting strapon dildos.

"I need the bathroom," Tom muttered, and he bolted.

"You scared the shit out of him," Mike was laughing. "Actually, I think I better make a stop."

"Hurry up," Tracy was laughing. "You'll miss the show."

Tom was back almost right away. Everything had come out in a rush of anticipation and fear. He had rinsed off quickly, and there were still little drops of water all over his body.

"Okay," Tracy said. She was on her hands and knees in front of the couch, head down to the floor. She had her knees pulled up almost all the way to her elbows. That had spread her cheeks wide open. She did have a pussy, after all. The light pink folds of it were peeking out from the strapon that was hanging down between her thighs. But it was the little opening above it that was the center of attention. "Sally is going to do me first. Tom, you're going to help. You ever do a girl that way?"

"Yep." Sort of. Maybe.

"Good. You can show Sally here how it's done. Tom, you can get me started."

"Started?"

"Lick me. Get me lubricated. We have some lube, but you can't always count on it, can you?"

He remembered how casually she'd been licking Sally's asshole, and how exciting it had been to watch that. He couldn't even start with her cunt. The strapon was covering it. He kissed one cheek. Sally was beside him, kissing the other. Just like with Mike. They kissed, then slid their tongues together inward. Then, their tongues had found puckered flesh. Tracy sighed, the flesh parted, and their tongues slid together into -- something. Something hot and tight.

"Oh my God!" Tracy was gasping, "oh my God!" She was coming, really coming for the first time that evening. For a moment, she had lost control. Tom fumbled a finger underneath the strapon. The mere touch of it against that hot pink flesh was enough to send Tracy into another climax. She was in spasm around their tongues. "Shit! Shit!" She collapsed away from them, onto the rug, crying, then laughing.

"Okay," she said, when she had recovered. She gathered herself back onto her knees. "Sorry I got a little carried away there. Where were we? Lube yourself up, Sally. Okay Tom, help her aim. No, that's too high." She reached back to help guide the dildo in. "That's good." She gave another sigh. Tom watched in fascination as Sally's dildo vanished. "That's good. I'm not going to come again that quickly. Okay, who's next?"

There was a pause. "I am," Sally said. "But only if Tom promises."

"If you do it, I'll do it." Why was he saying that? Because he wanted to get up Sally's ass? Or because he wanted Sally up his? Or maybe Mike.

"Promise." Sally gave him another kiss, and he remembered what they had shared in their kisses that evening. Then she knelt down and offered herself up.

Tom kissed that offering, no hesitation this time, he ran his tongue around the puckered flesh, and it opened for him, but not very much.

"Let me do it," Tracy sighed. She probed gently with tongue and finger until the finger had vanished, and then the tongue after it. Then she greased her dildo and began to work it inward. "Tell me if it hurts."

"It's fine," Sally said, but you could see it wasn't really fine. It was hurting, but she was tough girl, an athlete. She wasn't going to let a little pain get to her. Tom kissed her, he began to suckle on her breasts, and that was enough of a distraction. The dildo worked its way in, and Tracy began to fuck her.

Sally had closed her eyes. She was almost in a trance, a state of deep pleasure or pain, moaning a little at each stroke. Tracy motioned to Tom, and he came back beside her. She withdrew, and he replaced her. Sally was by now so loose, so relaxed, that there was no resistance. He slid all the way within her, just like that. He could feel the tip of his penis brushing up against the end of her rectum. He didn't dare go any deeper. It wasn't anything like grinding into Cindy. It wasn't even like the near fucks he'd done so often with Lisa. As he started to move, she tightened around him, grabbing him in a slick, hot vice. She was whimpering.

"Is that too much?"

"God, no. Go deeper!"

"I can't go deeper."

"Go deeper, damn it!" She pushed back against him. "Is that all you've got?"

He dared to press against the knot that was blocking him, and it parted. "Oh God, finally!" He slid in even further, all the way into her bowels. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Do it faster! Shit!" She was gasping, in spasm as she came. Before he could follow her, she fell away from him, collapsing on her belly, leaving him hanging.

Almost at once, he felt a nibble on his butt. Well, he should have been expecting it. He had promised, after all. A promise was a promise. A tongue, a finger, that felt wonderful, then the soft tip of the dildo, pushing into him.

It hurt unbearably for an instant. Then something relaxed, and it was okay. It moved further in, sliding within his bowels. My God, he thought, this is what it feels like to get fucked. There was one place that shot a bolt of pleasure, right into the base of his penis, each time the dildo hit it, and he arched his back, he reached back to spread his cheeks, to make that happen more often.

"Oh you little whore," Tracy was simpering. "Are you my little anal slut? Do you want me to fuck your cute little fucking asshole?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?" There was a slap on his butt.

"I don't know. Just fuck the shit out of me."

Instead, she stopped. Then it started again. But it was different -- bigger, softer, more intense. He realized that Mike had replaced her.

A least he's not gay. Those words came echoing to his mind. This was about as gay as it got. Unimaginable, horrible, something that he would never do, not it a million years. It felt really good. Mike knew what he was doing. He worked his way through into Tom's bowels without hesitation, and Tom knew why Sally had been going wild. If it hadn't been for all the booze, all the pot, the fact he'd come a couple of times already, he would have ejaculated at the first brush of that cock through the valves to do its second stage of penetration. As it was, it pushed him into an orgasm that was centered further back, and one that was lasting forever. He has seen Lisa come like that, for a long time, and he had wondered what it felt like. Now he knew.

Tracy crawled under him, on her back, and began to suck his cock. The fact that it had just emerged from Sally's guts didn't seem to faze her. Out of simple courtesy, he slipped her dildo out of the way and started to lick her pussy. Sally got up, took off her dildo, and lay down on his back. He could see in the mantle mirror that she had her legs up over Mike's shoulders. Mike was pushing really hard and fast now, then he gave one final thrust and that was enough to push Tom over the top. It seemed like all four of them came at the same moment, in one vast, triumphant explosion.