Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now fully inserted, Greg started moving and we watched his ass lift and then fall slowly back down. Nancy had collected herself and was no longer on the verge of panic. Instead, she now emitting soft pants and moans that became louder as their coupling progressed. For a moment, my concentration went to Carlos who was standing behind the bed watching Greg's cock slide into my wife while he played with his dick. I knew if I was able to see his face it would likely show anxiousness as he stood ready for his turn.

"She'll be okay," Julie whispered to me sensing I needed some reassurance.

My dick was still too sensitive to touch so Julie was stroking my leg. However, despite her luscious and willing body sitting right next to me, I couldn't pull my attention away from my wife.

Greg's large body hid most of Nancy, and only her legs from the knee down and her arms were visible. While her arms were wrapped tightly around her lover's shoulders, her legs were spread widely and hung in the air several feet off the bed. Suddenly, Greg started going faster, and now, with each thrust, he forced a loud grunt from my wife.

"Fuck her good man," Carlos offered in encouragement as he stroked his cock.

Just then, there was a shadow at the door, and looking over I saw Ruben coming in wearing a robe tied loosely around his waist. He was smiling and watching the bed as he drifted slowly to the loveseat where we sat on flopped down on the other side of Julie. I didn't want him there but didn't want to upset things by telling him to leave, and within seconds he started pawing at Julie.

"Not now," Julie scolded him in a low voice when he tried to kiss her.

He quit trying to kiss her but continued to explore her body with his hands, touching her breasts and trying to push his hand between her legs. The fidgeting she was doing to fend off his advances distracted me and I shot them an annoyed glance. The hurt expression on her face made me feel bad as I really liked Julie and wanted her badly, but at the moment, I felt mesmerized by the sight in front of me. Their movements stopped and I heard whispering that I couldn't make out but soon they stood and walked out of the bedroom together.

"Turn her over so she can suck me," Carlos said to Greg drawing my attention back to the bed.

Fortunately, Greg ignored his request and concentrated on fucking my wife who I sensed was getting close. She now had one hand on Greg's shoulder and the other on his lower back with her legs high in the typical position she moves to when she is about to experience an orgasm. I could hear Greg saying something to her that I couldn't make out but the effect was swift. Nancy moved her hands to his ass and started pulling him into her.

"Go...don't stop," I heard her say in a low voice between moans, and seconds later she repeated the plea even louder, "Don't stop."

Then, they began talking in whispers that soon ended when Nancy cried out, "Yes...oh yes...fuck me!"

"Get her off man," Carlos added.

Greg was pounding her hard and we could hear the wet slapping of their joining bodies when she exploded.

"Oh...oh God...now...do it...oh yes...oh please...please!" Nancy exclaimed with a wild passion. She writhed and struggled to catch her breath and then suddenly she started chanting, "It's so good...so good...so good..."

My dick started drooling cum which ran down my shaft and over my balls while Greg fucked her through her orgasm keeping a steady pace as she whined, moaned, and pulled on his ass to drive his cock deeper. Then, her climax started to ebb and as her sounds faded, Greg slowed his movements until he was still. There was more talk between the lovers that I couldn't hear but Carlos was antsy and broke their connection.

"Come on dude. Turn her over," he demanded again.

This time, Greg didn't ignore his request. He pulled out causing her to sigh from the loss and then gently prodded her to turn until she was lying face down on the bed. He crawled between her outstretched legs pushing them further apart and then pulled her by the hips until she was on her knees and elbows presenting her beautiful ass to him. When Carlos tried to move in, Greg put up a hand warning him back and took his large wet cock in his hand, and slowly fed it into her dilated hole.

"Oh, yes...yes..." Nancy sighed when she felt him return.

The large man started rocking into her and after he got going, he nodded to Carlos who slid onto the bed with his back against the headboard. Nancy was on her elbows with her head down moaning in time to Greg's thrusts, and Carlos lifted his right leg over her and settled into position. She seemed to be in such ecstasy from the fucking that she was oblivious to the Hispanic man's intent until he started rubbing his uncut cock against the top of her head.

"Greg?" she responded in a worried voice when she looked up and saw his cock and hairy balls in front of her.

However, when she lifted to speak, Carlos scooted down so that his groin was beneath her face and Greg shattered any illusions about the encounter being anything more than raw sex when he commanded, "Suck him."

Nancy is pretty good at oral sex although it was something she did more as a special treat than a matter of course. Thus, I was surprised when she accepted Greg's command, took Carlos' cock in her hand, and guided the shiny head into her mouth. It made me wonder if she was remembering my thoughts when we made love after watching Julie, Greg, and Carlos or if she was enjoying the submission.

"Oh, baby that's good. Suck my dick," he said to her as he pushed his hips forward. Seconds later, Carlos' eyes found mine and he declared, "Your wife is good."

I watched as her head bobbed up and down while Greg plowed her from behind. It was all crazy and I couldn't believe my wife was in the middle of a threesome while I sat close by with a hard dick. Greg leaned forward, not losing his rhythm, and started fondling her breasts before focusing his attention on her small nipples. Soon, he began pinching them hard making her back arch and forcing whines from her mouth despite the cock.

Somehow, they managed to settle into a decent rhythm and for the next few minutes, I watched as they moved in a synchronized fashion with each emitting sounds of pleasure. Carlos was the first to near a peak, and as his breathing became more labored, he moved both hands to her head to provide guidance. Then, the movement of his hips became more pronounced and he pulled her head closer as a series of loud grunts announced he had cum in her mouth. Nancy had no choice but to swallow his cum and when he finally pulled away, he left her gasping for air.

Watching Carlos' release must have excited Greg because I could see a new sense of urgency in his movements followed soon by the tell-tale sign of an impending climax. He started losing control of his motions and then, with a roar, he emptied his balls filling my wife with strange semen for the first time since we married.

"Goddamn...Goddamn!" he grunted, pushing his cock deep into her before finally releasing his grip and falling with her next to Carlos.

The room became silent except for their heavy breathing and I stared at their entwined bodies for several minutes before standing and walking out.

Now, I had a burning need to have Julie and went searching. Expecting her to be in the den, I made my way there only to find Elsa asleep on a couch with her clothes on. From there, I walked back down the hall to the bedroom that Susie and Les had used and tried to open the door quietly.

"Get the fuck out of here," I heard a male voice yell from the darkness.

I backed out and closed the door as a vision of Julie beneath Ruben as he rode her lovely body filled my head. I felt embarrassed for intruding but also deeply disappointed that Julie had given herself to him, and returning to the master bedroom where I had left my wife, I got another surprise. Carlos had already recovered and was fucking my wife hard while he held her hands behind her head and talked dirty to her. I had never done this before and wouldn't have known what to expect. Her response to Carlos' words indicated that it was turning her on.

"Bitch likes to fuck, don't you?" he spat out loudly making me flash in anger before accepting she had given herself to him.

"Yesss..." she answered softly as she drew out the word seductively.

"Squeeze my dick with your pussy," Carlos demanded and seconds later followed with, "Yeah like that. Do it more...don't stop."

Greg, laying on his side, watched them fuck while he stroked his half-hard cock, and I stood at the foot of the bed dumbfounded but also very aroused as she succumbed to her most basic animal passion.

"Ummm...ohhh..." she suddenly blurted out.

"Feel good baby?" he asked.

"Yesss..." she answered in the same lust-filled voice.

"Your husband's back. Tell him how much you like to fuck," he challenged her and I started to intervene but stopped, curious whether she would answer.

His words made her look around his body and we made eye contact. The sight of me standing there naked with a raging erection must have triggered something.

"I like it," she answered.

"Like it? Goddamn baby you love it," he forced out between his labored breaths.

Whether it was from Greg's cum in her or her excitement, we could hear how wet she was with each stoke from Carlos. He bent down and started kissing and licking her neck before moving to her breasts which brought a fresh wave of excited sounds from her. When he pulled back, he began talking again, this time even raunchier.

"Do you like it in the ass?" he asked.

"No!" she gave a quick and emphatic reply.

"Where do you want my cum?" he asked, and when she didn't answer he followed, "In your mouth or pussy? Somewhere else?"

"Just don't stop," she answered.

"You want my baby juice in your sweet pussy?" he prodded, obviously enjoying the discomfort he was causing with his pointed questions.

"Yes, cum in me," she replied in a husky, aroused voice that made my dick grow harder.

Carlos started moving with more purpose and I could see Greg too was getting excited. He was now stroking his erect cock faster as he took in the spectacle.

"Fucking slut wants more cum, don't you?" Carlos announced and my body stiffened with the intent to pull him off her and beat his ass, but Greg shook his head at me quickly which made me hesitate. Seconds later the Hispanic man added, "I knew we were going to fuck her when she let us play with her pussy last time."

His words sent me spinning, as I suddenly learned that she had let them touch her and then hid the truth.

"Yes, give it to me," Nancy replied almost instantly, which brought me back to the moment.

Carlos, still holding her hands above her head, leaned forward and pushed his lips against hers. Surprisingly, she accepted him and they kissed passionately like lovers for a long time before they finally broke.

"Ready for it?" he asked again trying to catch his breath after the kiss.

"Yes," she forced out through her groans as they built together.

"It's coming. I'm going to knock your pussy up," he told her on the verge of losing control.

"Don't stop!" she demanded as her breathing became erratic.

"You want my baby juice?" he asked again.

"Yes, don't fucking stop!" Nancy screamed as another orgasm hit and her body convulsed.

Carlos rode her like a bucking bronco as he released his seed into her now well-used pussy. I knew Nancy was on the pill and there was absolutely no way she could get pregnant. Still, it was incredible to hear her respond to talk of being impregnated. Somehow, I had made it through without ejaculating but looking at Greg I saw he had shot his load across the sheet with just a little splatter landing on my wife's side.

The Hispanic man continued to lay on top of her with his spent body molded to hers and his head in the crook of her neck. I wanted him off so that I could go to her but he showed no signs of disengaging. Finally, I walked to the side of the bed and tapped him on the shoulder. At first, he didn't move and I had to do it twice more before he lifted himself off, and rolled to her side. My wife's body was now on complete display and she looked a wreck. Sweat covered her entire body and dotting her body were hairs from her lovers. In addition, her entire pelvic area was frothy and her pussy was splayed open. Finally, there were marks on her breasts and neck no doubt placed intentionally by the two men.

"Nancy?" I called out, reaching over Carlos and taking her by the arm.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, then using my hand to steady, she climbed off the bed. With no words spoken, we left the master bedroom and I guided her down the hall to our room. At that moment, I had an incredible desire to be inside her and add my semen to the mixture, and as soon as we arrived, I closed the door, pushed her onto the bed, and mounted her.

"Oh, damn," I let out as the wetness and heat engulfed my dick.

It would have been nice to have pounded her to several orgasms before cumming myself but the reality was that I was so aroused that I lasted only a minute before I added my cum to the others. I stayed inside her and we held onto each other tightly with a million questions swirling about but both of us reluctant to start.

"I love you," I finally said.

"I love you too. Are you mad at me?" she asked.

"No honey. I could have stopped it," I told her sincerely, and in response, she turned and pushed her lips against mine.

"Did you get with Julie?" she asked me out of the blue as we cuddled.

"No," I told her.

"Oh," she said in a way that implied she was disappointed.

"Why?" I asked, now curious.

"Well I know you wanted to...don't deny it...and for some reason, I feel guilty that I was with... them and you didn't get with her," she explained.

"Well, I guess I could go find her," I said as a joke.

"Would you?" she asked.

"Are you serious?" I asked, truly confused.

"Yes...I can't explain it but it would make me feel better," she said after thinking about it for a moment.

The conversation continued for a few more minutes with her encouraging me to go to Julie without a good explanation. So, I was surprised when I found myself walking out the door to look for her in my boxers. Passing the den, I saw Ruben standing nude in front of the fire looking at the still sleeping Elsa. We nodded to each other as I passed and when I noticed his healthy 7" cock that I knew had recently been inside Julie, a wave of jealousy swept through me.

I found Julie in the bedroom she had shared with Ruben asleep under the covers and I shed my boxers and slid in next to her thinking it was crazy for my wife to send me out for sex. I spooned behind her and began running my hands over her naked form, and, although it took a while for her to come out of her sleep when she did and realized it was me, she turned and planted a wonderfully wet kiss on my lips.

"Finally," she said with a grin I could just make out in the darkness.

We didn't have sex. Instead, we made love. Slow at first and then faster in time with our passion. Her body felt so good against mine and everywhere I touched seemed to be an erogenous zone. When her orgasm hit, her body was completely entwined in mine and we were kissing passionately, and when we stopped, I could feel her heart beating through her chest.

"I'm always here for you," she told me as we separated and kissed one last time before I returned to my wife.

It was time to leave this place and get back on stable ground so I intended to get Nancy dressed and get to her parent's house. Even if we had been drinking and smoking, I didn't want to spend the night. However, when I got close to the door, I heard noises coming from the room, and drawing closer I could tell it was the sounds of sex.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh..." I heard Nancy labored voice in time with the banging of the headboard against the wall.

"That's it," I heard a male voice grunt in exertion.

The sounds indicated that someone was fucking my wife rapidly, and I quickly tried the door but found it locked.

"Don't hurt me," I heard her whine, which was followed almost immediately by, "Oh fuck!"

I began knocking and called out, "Nancy?"

"Give us a minute man," a male voice replied that I recognized as Ruben's but the sounds of their coupling didn't stop.

"Open the damn door," I said in a louder voice.

"Almost there, man," the male voice responded.

Their mating continued and I had to beat on the door again, "Open the goddamn door."

"Fuck," I heard him say, but heard motion in the room.

The door flew open and I was standing face to face with Ruben who was sporting a large erection covered in my wife's juices. Nancy was on the bed but had curled up and turned on her side.

"Come on man...it won't take long," he pled.

"No, we need to go." I said pushing past him into the room, "Come on Nancy, let's go."

"Shit!" Ruben exclaimed and walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry honey," she said taking my hand as I pulled her to her feet.

"Not now. Let's talk when we get to your parent's house." I told her.

Minutes later we were in the cold SUV headed to her parents, and halfway there, Nancy burst into tears.

"Oh, God. I'm so sorry," she cried out.

"Nancy, it's okay. I let it happen. Let's get back and into bed," I said, trying to reassure her.

"You must hate me. I'm so embarrassed," she continued.

"Shhh...I love you. Don't be silly," I said taking her hand.

I was able to get her calm and soon we were climbing the stairs to the bedroom. Nancy headed towards the bathroom but I caught her and pulled her back

"Honey, I need to shower," she begged.

"Later," I said, guiding her to the bed.

"But I'm dirty," she whined.

Without replying, I started taking off her clothes and when I had her undressed, I quickly disrobed and then pulled her into bed with me. The sheets were cold and I snuggled close to build some warmth.

"I love you," I said to her.

"Do you? Please say it again," she said.

"I love you," I repeated pushing my head in her neck then turning her to me and kissing her.

"I've been so bad," she stated.

"Honey we did it together. I was there and could have stopped it," I explained.

"You're such a wonderful man," she replied, pulling me closer.

I rolled on top of her and slipped inside, and feeling her open, wet pussy was like hitting replay in my brain's memory and I had to fight to hold my lust back. Fortunately, the moment passed and soon she wrapped her legs and arms around me and we held each other tightly as only a husband and wife can do.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked as I rocked in her gently inhaling the aromas of her lovers that still clung to her body.

"Yes," came the faint whisper from beneath me.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
The Aspen Vacation Ch. 01 Husband and wife start an adventurous vacation.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories