Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

Story Info
Nick and Kenna.
4k words
4.81
10k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door of Mara's bedroom squeaked just a bit as I snuck out, stopping to make sure her breathing didn't change. As I went to close her door, I thought I heard the little brat whisper a "Have fun," at me, but I could have been wrong. My heart was in my throat and I felt sneaky, traipsing through the house at night like I was.

But that was all part of the fun. I managed to step over the creak in the old wooden board outside my bedroom door. My heart jerked as I heard my father, in his room down the hall, snort and then start snoring again. I listened for a minute. Daddy's snoring always made me feel safe. As long as I could hear that, nothing bad could happen to me.

Now here I was breaking their trust, sneaking into my pretend boyfriend's bedroom at night. I opened the door to my old room, stepping over the threshold before I even looked at the bed. The door closed with an audible click and I almost swallowed my tongue, waiting to get caught. When I moved away from the door and to my bed, I could have swallowed it again. "Holy hell," I breathed.

Nicky was asleep, the covers pushed down to his waist, his bare chest exposed. My hands itched to touch him and I had to stop myself from panting. He had a tiny line of chest hair in the small dip between his nipples. It trailed down to his navel, growing thicker as it went underneath the covers. Without conscious effort, I reached out, wanting to stroke that hair just once, to see if it were as soft as it looked. My fingers traveled down that small path, pausing at his navel to gather confidence before pushing under the covers.

Nicky groaned, his legs shifting, pulling the covers further down. He was wearing boxers, the waistband pulled away from his lean stomach by the healthy-looking tent in the front. As my hand traveled further, under that waistband, I heard him gasp and whisper my name, moving just a bit in his sleep.

Hearing my name gave me the confidence I needed. I slipped into the bed with him, carefully lying against his chest. My head seemed to find its own resting place and I snuggled close. He moved toward me and I found myself wrapped in his arms.

"Kenna," he whispered again, his eyes still closed, those amazingly black, thick lashes resting against his cheeks. His mouth moved closer and then covered mine and a low moan was torn from me, my hands lifting to his hair, digging my fingers in to keep him from leaving me.

I loved the feel of his lips, the masculine firmness, the satiny softness as he parted mine, his tongue pushing inside, driving me mad. He tasted of toothpaste and of Nicky, a sexy taste that I never wanted to be without. I let my own eyes close as he pulled me even tighter against him, his hands roaming over my body, pulling almost angrily at my pajamas.

When he lifted his head, his eyes were open, staring down at me. "I can't believe you came," he whispered, his hand stroking my cheek.

"I haven't... not yet, anyway," I smirked, trying to rid him of the serious mien.

"Bad joke, Kenna, really bad joke," he said, but he chuckled anyway. "We'll have to see what we can do about that."

His hands found the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up and over my head, tossing it on the floor on the far side of the bed. I felt a strange kind of shyness, covering my naked breasts with my hands and glancing away from him.

"Is this the same woman who just came in here and fondled me when she thought I was sleeping?" he asked me softly, his mouth pressing tiny kisses in the small hollow under my ear and along my jaw line.

"You were awake?!" I put my hand against his chest as he made to kiss me again.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"And miss having this little hand in my pants?" He lifted the hand covering my breasts, kissing my palm before laying it gently against his shoulder. "God, you're so beautiful, Kenna." His voice grew husky, deeper. "You don't know how many nights I've dreamt of having you like this. I was so jealous of Steven. I wanted to kill him for what he'd done to you." His hand cupped one soft, fragile mound, sliding around my skin until I arched, pushing my hard nipple into his palm.

"What do you mean, for what he did to me?" I whispered, almost as enthralled by the feel of his hand on my skin as I was by the words he was saying.

"He hurt you. Not only did he stomp on your heart, he took a huge chunk of your self-confidence along with it. I hated to see that. He wasn't worth a single tear that you shed, but watching you draw into yourself, watching you lose faith in yourself, I think that was worse."

It was a strange conversation to have while we were in bed together, wrapped around each other. His voice was low-pitched and soft. It was somehow vastly more intimate than his hand on my breast, his fingers pulling on my nipple, though that was having an effect as well.

"Do you know how gorgeous you are?" he asked softly, bending and sliding his lips over mine before I could answer. "How sexy you are?" He lifted his head, scooting lower in bed so that he could reach more of my flesh. "Men stare at you constantly, Kenna. It drives me crazy to see them watching you when I want you for myself."

He lifted my breast to his mouth. My thoughts instantly went blank when his lips wrapped around my nipple, suckling on me. I arched, a low, keening cry escaping my mouth. "Nicky," I whispered, wrapping my legs around his back as he lay between my thighs.

"Yes baby, I'm here," he moaned. He moved his head and I realized that I'd dug my hands into his hair. I drew him back to my breast, holding my breath until the fiery-heat of his mouth enclosed my nipple once more. My heart was beating frantically.

Pleasure was tugging at my womb as he tugged on my nipple with his teeth. I could feel it gathering, the storm of my climax, growing stronger with every touch of his mouth, of his hand upon my skin. I was going up in flames and he hadn't done much more than play with my breasts.

"God, Nicky, you're going to make me come if you keep that up," I managed to pant, my voice so husky it sounded nothing like me. My hips moved against his stomach, searching for something to give me the friction I craved.

I felt his palm flat against my stomach, my muscles tensing as he pressed it under the band of my pajamas, his fingers sliding into my pussy. I knew he could feel how wet I was, how needy. I felt a blush suffuse my cheeks. When he pushed one finger inside of me, I heard his low groan.

"You're so tight, baby," he whispered. "I want to be inside you."

"Yes, please," I begged softly, making him laugh.

"So polite. What a turn on."

I managed to grab the waistband of his boxers with my toes, pushing them down until they got caught where his knees met the bed. He lifted one leg at a time while I pushed them all the way off, grabbing them between my toes to bring them to my hand. When I drew the thin material out from under the covers, Nicky chuckled.

"You do have the strangest talents, baby," he teased. With a small grunt, he pushed down my pajama pants, taking the thong I wore with them. Teasing my other nipple with his fingers, he rose above me. "Are you sure about this?"

"Are you having second thoughts?" I asked, needing to know his answer.

"About you and me? No, never that. I just don't want you waking up tomorrow and feeling like this was the biggest mistake of your life." He groaned because I had captured the length of his dick in the palm of my hand, stroking him gently, each pull bringing him closer to where I wanted him.

"Do I look like I'm going to regret this in the morning?"

"But will you respect me?" he asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Why should I? I don't now."

"Hey," he groaned, feeling the head of his cock pushing into my wet, hot flesh. "I guess I can live with that." He pushed further, stretching me, giving me all the time I needed to grow used to his possession.

It was a possession, one that I couldn't fight even if I had wanted. Nick had been my constant companion, my best friend, my confidante. He'd helped me with everything after the disaster of a wedding. No job had been too small for him. He even helped address the thank you cards I still insisted on sending out, along with the gifts I had to return.

Nicky had been there with me, making me smile, bringing me little gifts to make my day easier, acting his goofy self. Now here was this man, this almost-stranger with Nicky's face bringing me so much pleasure. It was stunning.

He groaned, letting his head rest next to me. "What are you thinking?" he asked softly.

"That I really don't know the true Nick Evans," I moaned. My hands grasped at his back, my hips bumping into his as he refused to move.

"What do you mean by that?" Nicky asked, holding me down easily, his hands rubbing down my arms to grab my wrists and tuck them above my head in his grasp.

"You've always been slightly goofy Nicky. The one who listens to me cry and then gives me a hug. You bring me flowers and chicken and stars soup when I'm sick, you hand deliver your Christmas cards. Where did that guy go?"

"I'm right here, Kenna. I haven't gone anywhere." To prove his point, he kissed me, and all hesitant thoughts flew out of my head. His hips began a slow dance against mine, his cock filling me like none before. He used his free hand to caress me, slowly, taking his sweet time. He moved over my body until I felt as if he'd touched every part of me.

He pushed me over the first crest with an ease I'd never had. I gasped, twisting

against his hold because I wanted to touch him, to make him feel as good as he was making me feel. "Let me go, Nicky. I want to touch you," I whispered against his ear.

His moan was almost one of pain. "I can't. If you touch me, this'll be all over but the snuggling, Kenna. I want you too badly." The almost lazy speed of his thrusts changed tempo, coming harder and faster until I heard the old bed beneath us begin to squeak.

"Stop, Nick!" I cried, but he'd already stopped, rolling so that I was on top of him.

"Grind for me," he said softly, his hands on my hips. "Grind that sweet little pussy against me baby."

My head was thrown back. My hands were on his chest, giving me balance. He ground my hips against his. "Oh God, oh God," I whispered, fighting to hold back, not wanting to scream out my pleasure. It was there, pressing into my throat, begging to be released.

My clit was mashed against his pubic hair, the abrasive feeling almost too much to bear. I kept up the sweet movements, feeling Nick's hands move from my hips, over my stomach and ribs to my breasts. I couldn't help but arch my back, thrusting my nipples into his hands.

Shivering over him, I whimpered as another climax flashed through me. I knew he could feel them, I knew every one of mine sent him closer to his. Bending over him, I found his mouth, giving him a kiss for the first time in my life. My nipples brushed against his chest and I heard him growl into my mouth. His hands were on my back, drawing me closer, rubbing against my sensitive skin.

"One more time," I heard him whisper. "Come for me one more time."

Outside the bedroom door there was a noise, then I heard my father's voice. "What are you doing up and about, Mara?"

"I could ask the same of you?" Mara replied. She was always one to stand up to my father.

I froze, my eyes glued to Nicky's as I waited to hear more.

"I thought I heard some noises. I was coming to check that our guest is all right."

"Oh shit," I squeaked, trying to get off Nicky, but he held me still.

"Shhh, you'll make the bed squeak again." He continued to hold me to him, still moving under me.

"Nick, you have to stop," I breathed against his ear, feeling him shiver under me.

"Nick is fine, Daddy. They went downstairs for a bit of warm milk to help him sleep."

"They?"

"Kenna and him. Come on, Dad, they're adults. They live in the same building in Lapeer. They even work in the same place. I don't think Nick's going to hurt Kenna by fixing warm milk with him." Mara paused for a moment and I could almost imagine her grabbing hold of Dad's arm, tugging on him. "Come on, Pop, you've got that job in the morning and then the long haul out to Pine's to get the tree Mom wants. Go on back to bed and I'll go down and hurry them up."

"You're right. I don't know when you got such a good head on your shoulders, Mara me love." I heard my father move away, heading back down to his room.

"Remind me to buy that girl a fantastic Christmas present," Nicky whispered. His lips sought out mine, but I tried to get away instead.

"What are you doing, Kenna? Mara's got our backs," Nicky said, groaning when I pulled off him.

"I can't believe I snuck in here under my parents' noses and was f-fucking you with my dad and my sister on the other side of the door." I got up, searching for my pajamas and my thong. I couldn't find the small scrap of green lace and silk. So I pulled my clothes on without it. "I'm sorry, Nicky, I'm just not the type to sneak around."

"You can't leave yet," he said softly. "Your dad is still awake."

I sank down on the side of the bed, feeling his hand come out and touch my arm.

"Come lay back down. Let me just hold you for a while. I promise to have you back in your room, safe and sound, before your father gets up. Just for a while," he wheedled when I continued to sit there and stare at him.

"No hinkey stuff?"

"No hinkey stuff," he promised, crossing his fingers over his chest. "Though I'm not sure what hinkey is?"

I surprised both of us by reaching out and patting the covers over his cock. "You promise to keep this under control?" I said, glad for the darkness of the room as I felt my face blaze red.

"As much as I am physically able," he said. He laid back on the bed, holding his arms out to me. I went, pulling the covers up over us. The cold that hadn't bothered me before was pretty evident now, reminding me of what Mom always said. I had the coldest room in the house.

His heat felt good and I snuggled closer. I'd always wondered what sleeping with Nicky would be like, though I never imagined the first time I had the chance would be in my mom and dad's house.

"You're thinking," he said quietly, his hand pushing the hair away from my face.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'll try to quit that."

"No, goofball. I just wondered what you were thinking."

"I was actually making a wish on that star," I said, pointing my finger at the brightest star in the night sky, easily seen outside my window.

"Then you can't tell or it won't come true," Nicky said, pressing his lips to my forehead.

"I think the only way this will come true is if I tell," I whispered, picking my head up off of his shoulder and looking up into his eyes.

"So this wish deals with me?"

I nodded, biting my lip in indecision.

"Might it have something to do with what we were just doing?"

I nodded again, averting my eyes from his face.

"Were you hoping that we could do it again sometime when we weren't sneaking around in your parent's home?"

"Yes," I said, finally finding my voice. Where was the strong, controlled woman I'd always thought I'd become? I was acting like a school girl with a huge crush. But that was how I felt, like a school girl with her first crush. "When we get home," I said finally, "I want you to stay with me so that I can fuck your brains out."

He stared at me for a moment and I felt a bit of alarm. Maybe he didn't feel like I did. Maybe I was just a convenient body. Nicky hadn't had a girlfriend in a while, not that he didn't have women throwing themselves at him. Maybe I was just a way to slake his lust. "Oh God, Nick, if you don't want..."

His fingers came up and pressed against my lips. "Shhh, I was savoring what you

said. I'd love to stay with you and let you try to fuck my brains out. When can we leave?"

I giggled. "Well, I'd say tomorrow, but you promised to help my mother bake cookies and we have to go up and get the tree and Steven and Bekka will be here."

"We definitely wouldn't want them to get the idea that they chased you out." His hand tangled in my hair and he drew me down again, finding my lips with his. "Mmm," he moaned when he let me loose. "I think I like this boyfriend gig."

The words, "Want to make it permanent?" were on my lips but I managed, just, to hold them back. I could see him getting up and leaving tonight if I tried to make this anymore than what it looked to be. We were friends and we lusted after each other. I'd live with that for now. His hand was in my hair, stroking it softly. I allowed myself to relax and close my eyes.

It seemed I'd only just closed my eyes when soft lips touched mine. "Wake up, sleepy head. You've got to go get back in your own bed."

"No I don't," I muttered, half asleep. I rolled against him, my hands stroking over hard male flesh that was warm and naked and right there in my bed. "Mmm, you feel so good."

Nicky groaned. I was kissing his neck, finding every sensitive spot, making him wriggle under me.

"No," he said, shaking me off. "Kenna Alanna McEwen, get your butt out of this bed and back in your own, now," he ordered in a strangely strangled tone.

"I don't wanna," I said, pouting. He dropped his lips on mine, kissing me to muffle the screech I let out when his hand slapped down on my backside.

"Oww," I whined.

"You get up now and I'll kiss it and make it better later," he offered.

A low knock sounded on the door, Mara's voice coming through the wood in a loud whisper. "Kenna?"

"You're being called," he said, laying back on the bed and crossing his arms behind his head. I glared at him and slipped out from under the covers, shivering in the early morning dark. "I'll get even, you know that don't you?"

"Yeah, and I'll probably let you get even," he teased. "Now get out of here."

I got to the door and was just starting to open it when I heard his voice calling my name. "Kenna?"

"What?"

"You snore," he whispered back, chuckling at my small scream of outrage.

Mara grabbed my hand the instant I closed her door. "How was it?" she whispered. "Wait, I don't mean how was it per se, but... yes I do, how was it?"

I sank down on my bed. I was still feeling pretty damn euphoric, despite his last uncalled-for comment. "Nicky is wonderful," I cooed, almost making myself sick at the tone in my voice.

"Oh my God, Kenna, you've got it bad! I don't think I ever saw you like this when you were engaged to Steven. Of course, that could be because Steven's a fucking putz."

"Mara!" I couldn't believe that kind of language had come out of my sweet little sister's mouth. "Do you kiss Mom with that mouth?"

"I'll kiss you with this mouth," she said, dashing across the space between the two beds and diving on me. She dragged long, slimy kisses across my face despite my squeals and fighting until I finally managed to knock her to the floor. She was up in a second, making kissy sounds at me.

"You two knock it off in there!" Dad's voice came through the door. "If you've got so much energy, get your butts up and you can come out and help me bring in wood.

"Yes, Dad," we chorused obediently.

I stuck my tongue out at Mara, grabbed my clothes, and made it to the bathroom first. A hot shower in my family home was something to be treasured and I knew if Mara got there before me, she'd hog the hot water and leave me with little more than barely warm.

"Leave me some hot water," she called through the door. "I'll make your bed for you if you do."

I was showered and dressed and dragging a brush through my hair when I heard a tentative knock on the door. Opening it, I came face to face with Nicky. He looked so adorable in the morning, with a cowlick above his right eye that wouldn't go down and his face covered with whiskers.

12