Home for the Holidays Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,754 Followers

Tom watched a while longer and got a very nasty idea. He opened a drawer in the bedside table and pulled out a tube of lubricant. He and Amy had started experimenting with anal sex a few years earlier and it was now a regular, if infrequent, part of their sex life. He rubbed a large amount of the lube on his hard cock and applied another large amount to his fingers.

He dropped the tube and moved behind his wife. Leslie was still tonguing her asshole and she only moved when she felt his cock against her face. For a moment she looked up to see was he was going to do and watched him smear the lube on his fingers all over Amy's asshole.

Amy gasped at his touch and with the knowledge of what he was going to do. "Ooo yesss!" she hissed as he worked the lube into her ass. Tom then positioned his cock and began to slowly work it up her asshole.

When the tip of his cock passed the outer ring Leslie let out her own lusty moan. She watched his cock work slowly inside Amy's asshole from only inches away until Tom had nearly his entire length up his wife's ass.

When he felt she was ready he pulled nearly all the way out and then thrust back in until he was all the way inside her. Amy groaned loudly and temporarily lifted her head from Leslie's pussy as she looked back at Tom. Tom began to slowly fuck her ass causing Amy to groan wildly. Tom could feel Leslie's forehead touching his balls as he thrust into his wife. From Amy's moan and the wet, sucking sounds she made he knew that Leslie had returned to sucking Amy's pussy.

Amy leaned her head on Leslie's thigh for support, as she was overwhelmed with the feelings she experienced. Tom was now fucking her firmly and she felt Leslie's tongue moving back and forth over her dripping wet pussy and sometimes moving as far inside her pussy as it could reach.

Amy's head was spinning with what was happening. She wanted this to last forever but felt like she might explode if she didn't cum soon. Leslie's tongue perfectly flicking her clit finally sent Amy over the edge. She opened her mouth wide and her eyes also popped wide open when she started to cum. Tom was sure she was going to scream out but instead she let out only a few soft, high squeals as she orgasmed.

Amy thought she might pass out from the intensity of her orgasm. Leslie teased her clit as she came and then slowly fucked her with her tongue when she began to recover from her orgasm.

Tom knew that seeing and feeling her cum would easily push him to his own orgasm so he stopped fucking her just before she started to cum. He kept his cock fully inside her asshole and held still as she came. Her asshole clenched very tightly around him when she started to cum and he could feel her pussy spasming and twitching with his cock. Only when her orgasm had fully passed did he start to slowly fuck her ass once again.

She let out a long, low groan when she felt him resume fucking her ass. Having him inside her ass as Leslie made her cum had given her the most amazing orgasm she could remember. The fullness of having her ass stretched by Tom while Leslie expertly sucked her pussy drove her to new heights of pleasure.

Almost as soon as Tom resumed fucking her ass Amy lowered her mouth to Leslie's pussy once again. She licked and teased her with wild abandon desperate to make Leslie feel the kind of pleasure that she had just experienced. It was only a few minutes later that Leslie moaned from beneath Amy as she started to cum. As she came she extended her legs and briefly wrapped them around Amy's head.

Tom watched this excitedly and also watched Leslie's hands as they moved around Amy and were caressing her lower back and ass. Ultimately, the vision of his wife causing Leslie to cum was too much for Tom. He knew he was close to cumming so he drove into Amy a little faster causing her to groan in response.

A few moments later Tom pushed all the way inside her and let out his own moan of satisfaction as he started to fill her asshole with his cum. "Oh...fuck...yes!" Amy gasped as Tom continued to cum in her ass.

Only several minutes after he finished cumming did Tom let his softening cock slip out of her asshole. He gazed down at her stretched hole and watched it slowly return to its original shape before he made his way to the bathroom to clean up.

When he returned a little while later Amy and Leslie had moved and were lying side by side fondling each other. Tom sat on the edge of the bed at first and watched them take turns exploring each other's tits before he joined in.

They continued to explore and play with each other well into the night. Ultimately, Leslie and Amy brought each other to another round of orgasms by slowly and tenderly sucking each other's pussies. As they did this Tom licked and fondled their tits and occasionally let the women suck on his nearly hard cock.

Only after they had completely satisfied each other did the two women turn to Tom one last time. They teased him together with their tits, hands, and tongues before they finally placed him standing at the edge of the bed. They sat side by side on the bed and began to take turns sucking his cock.

Tom's head was reeling from watching the scene before him. Amy and Leslie passed his cock back and forth like a lollipop. They spent a long while teasing him and finally had brought him to the brink of cumming again. He gasped, "I'm cumming," to try and give them some warning.

Amy had his cock in her mouth and she let it pop out as she took hold of his cock and began to firmly stroke him. As she jerked him off she pointed his cock at Leslie. Leslie, seeming to know what Amy wanted, leaned in slightly so Tom's cock was pointed at her huge tits.

"Do it," Amy urged, "cum on her tits." Hearing her ask for this pushed Tom past his control and his knees practically buckled as he started to cum. Since this was his third cumshot of the night not too much cum shot onto her tits, but the feeling for Tom was as intense as any of his previous orgasms.

Amy stroked him until she was sure he was done and then released him as she turned to Leslie and lowered her head to Leslie's tits. Tom gasped as he watched Amy begin to lick the cum off Leslie's tits. Leslie moaned and leaned back onto her elbows as Amy collected all the cum before luridly swallowing it down. She then leaned over and met Leslie in a wild kiss before lowering her head to Leslie's tits once again and spending the next several minutes softly sucking on them.

After the trio had left to fuck upstairs, Diana initially planned to go straight downstairs and join Katie and Megan. Then she changed her mind and decided to wait silently in the kitchen hoping that Katie and Megan would resume their activities from the previous night and she could then "catch" them before joining in.

She waited as long as she could stand before creeping down the stairs and peeking around the corner in the same place she and Leslie had watched Katie and Megan fuck Joel the previous night. She felt her already wet pussy grow even wetter when she saw that both Katie and Megan had removed their tops. Megan was leaned over Katie softly licking at her nipple as Katie sighed appreciatively.

Diana watched for a short while longer as they each removed their pants and panties and resumed their teasing with them both naked. When Katie moved between Megan's spread legs and lowered her mouth to Megan's pussy Diana knew she had to join them.

She quietly stripped off her own clothes and left them in a pile at the bottom of the stairs. She walked into the living room and straight toward the two lovers. Megan saw her first and gasped in surprise. This caused Katie to look up at Diana. Diana met her eye contact and stared directly at her as she moved to Katie's side and knelt on the floor beside her.

Diana spread Megan's legs even wider and moved her mouth to Megan's pussy clearly leaving room for Katie to resume her teasing. Katie immediately pressed her face against Diana's and resumed licking Megan's pussy.

Megan groaned and spread her legs as widely as she could as the two tongues danced, sometimes together and sometimes separately, over her pussy. The sheer surprise and excitement of having both Katie and Diana between her legs quickly took her to her orgasm and she bit into a pillow to keep from crying out as her whole body tensed and rocked when she came.

Katie had been very aware that her tongue had been rubbing closely together with Diana's as they licked Megan and almost as soon as Megan finished cumming she and Diana turned toward each other slightly and started a long, deep tongue kiss. Diana was excited to finally have the chance to fuck Katie and relished the feel of her tongue and soft tits as she began to fondle them.

Diana soon pushed Katie onto her back and moved to her pussy. Megan remained on the couch and watched as Diana began to tease and explore Katie's pussy wantonly. Katie reacted strongly to Diana and clearly loved what she was feeling. Diana toyed with Katie for a while slowly building her toward her orgasm. When she finally had her on the brink of cumming she changed her teasing to keep her right on the edge for several long minutes.

Katie groaned from the teasing and the agonizing wait to cum. When Diana finally teased her clit again Katie started cumming with ferocious intensity. Her whole body trembled as she came in wave after wave. She moaned over and over knowing that she was probably being too loud but was too caught up in cumming to care.

When she finished cumming Diana continued to tease her pussy until Katie sat up and guided Diana onto her back. Just as Diana had hoped Katie was eager to repay the orgasm. Diana groaned lustily as Megan slipped off the couch and joined Katie at her pussy.

Neither Megan nor Katie were particularly experienced lovers but both teased her pussy with a raw enthusiasm that excited Diana. Diana resisted cumming as long as possible and finally let her orgasm wash over her as the two tongues busily fucked her pussy and teased her clit.

When Diana finished cumming all three women sat together on the couch kissing and fondling each other in the warm afterglow of their orgasms. Before the night ended all three women took turns sucking each other's pussies one more time until they each had cum once again.

It was well into early Sunday morning before they crept back upstairs to their rooms. Megan and Diana slipped into the same bed in their bedroom as Katie crept into her room to find Leslie sleeping in the bed. She assumed Leslie had been there all night but in reality Leslie had only crept over from Tom and Amy's room about an hour earlier feeling thoroughly fucked and completely exhausted.

Feeling bold and sexy Katie slid under the covers with Leslie and cuddled up close to the naked body of her roommate. Leslie sighed happily in her sleep as Katie held her close and drifted off to sleep.

On Sunday morning everyone slept so late that they had to rush around like mad to get the four girls back to the train station in time. They barely had time for proper good-byes as they made the train station just as the train pulled in. Katie, Leslie, Megan, and Diana ran to the train and just barely got the attention of the conductor to keep the train from pulling away.

All four hurriedly hugged Tom and Amy and thanked them for the weekend as they hopped on the train and just like that the most amazing weekend of Tom and Amy's lives was over. They stood in silence and watched the train roll down the tracks as they held each other tightly.

Only after the train disappeared from view did Amy ask, "So when do you think we can go visit Katie at school?" She and Tom shared a laugh before they climbed back into the warmth of their car and started the drive back home.

jt123
jt123
2,754 Followers
12