Home From College

Story Info
Son lusts for his dad.
2.3k words
4.45
159.1k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaraKing
BaraKing
110 Followers

For as long as I can remember, I've always had a crush on my dad. My parents divorced when I was young, and I grew up with my dad so it was just the two of us living together. I often found myself fantasizing about him when masturbating. It never really bothered me that I clearly desired my dad's body, though I kept my desires secret for obvious reasons.

He's really good-looking for his age, he always kept in shape. I was more lean from playing soccer since I was in high school, but my dad was built like a truck. What I loved most about his body was his bulging pecs, and his thick nipples that always poked through his shirts. Especially when he'd come home from the office, and sprawl out on the couch with his dress shirt still tucked into his trousers, and unbuttoned down to his stomach exposing his hairy torso, and his tie undone and hanging over both sides of his neck.

I've never seen him go on any dates with anyone though, despite how handsome he is. He's more into his work than anything else. Might be the reason why my parents divorced. I can't help but wonder if he feels loney, or if he even feels a desire to be with someone sexually...

When summer came, I decided to drive home from college to spend time with him. While I drove, I thought more and more about my dad and how much I desired him. It felt so wrong, and that's what really turned me on. I rubbed the bulge in my jeans as I drove, pretending that it was my father's hand rubbing it. I was going commando, and my precum made a wet spot in my jeans. I flexed my cock and let out a groan at the sensation of my cock rub against the slippery wet spot on my thigh under my jeans. There's nothing I loved more than the feeling of my hard cock being strained beneath a pair of tight jeans. I couldn't take it anymore, I need to jack off.

I pulled over on the shoulder of the highway and unzipped my jeans and pulled my thick uncut 9 inch cock out. I flexed it and admired the head half covered with my forsekin gleamed in the sunlight from all the precum. I was so hard it hurt. I began to stroke it slowly as I adjusted the driver seat down, as I closed my eyes and fantasized about my dad sitting in the passenger seat watching me as he touched himself.

"How's this, dad?" I said to myself

"That's it boy, show me how you work that cock."

I began stroking it with twisting motions, letting my tight wet foreskin tickle the head of my cock.

My dad finally slid his trousers off, only wearing his tight black tank top and climbed on top of me, and lowered himself on my cock.

"Dad, people driving buy could see you if you do that..."

"Let them look, I don't care."

Now stroking faster with both hands, I moan loudly knowing no one can hear me anyway.

He groaned as he slid my cock inside him carefully. "Argh! You cock feels so good inside me." he said as he begins grinding his ass on my cock. I grope his thick bubble butt with both hands and begin pumping my cock in and out of him slowly.

I thrust my cock into my fists pretending it's my dad's ass, and using my precum to lube up my entire shaft. My thick cock strained through the zipper hole providing me with more pleasure.

"Come on, boy, is that your best?! Fuck your dad harder!"

I grope his ass tightly as I begin thrusting in and out of him hard.

"Yeah, that's it son!"

He holds his hands behind his head, balancing himself on my cock plowing his tight ass as he moans and shoots his load hands-fee all over me.

"Dad, I'm about to cum..."

He quickly pulls my cock out of his ass, and opens his mouth as I jerk it into his mouth.

I thrust my hips up, not caring is passing cars can see me, as I stroke my cock fast with both hands and shoot my load all over my shirt and face. I moan loudly shouting "dad" in ecstacy. Oh, how I longed for the real thing, to share a special moment like that with my dad.

When I arrived home, my dad wasn't there to greet me sadly. I checked the time and it was almost 7pm. He should have been home by now. I wasn't bothered by it though. This gave me more time to think. When I was driving home I made up my mind. I'd try to seduce my father. I've been wanting to do this for so long now.

I waited up for my dad to arrive home. He arrived late in the night. Good, he'll be exhausted and want to unwind after working so late.

"Max?" He called out as he entered the foyer.

I went to greet him with a tight hug. "Hi, dad. What kept you?"

"I got held up at work. I wanted to get some extra work finished so I could spend more time with you."

He took off his blazer, undid his tie, and unbuttoned his shirt just as he always did when he came home from work. He looks bigger than from what I remembered. Like his biceps were going to tear through his sleeves, and his thighs would rip the seams of his trousers apart.

He poured himself a glass of brandy and dropped himself on the couch with his legs and arms apart. Fuck, he's so hot. I tried not to stare too much. Watching his hard bulging pecs lift up and down as he breathed. I poured myself a drink and sat beside him the same way.

"So how's college?"

"It's great, I'm doing well in all my classes."

"Good, good... You have a girlfriend?"

"No... What about you? Are you seeing anyone?"

He sighed at my question.

"I haven't got enough time for dating."

"Don't you ever, y'know, get horny?"

"What?!" He exclaimed, shocked to hear me ask him something so private.

"C'mon dad, we're both adults."

He laughed and sipped his drink. "I do, but nothing I can't fix myself. What about you, boy? You ever plowed some lucky girl while you were away?"

Talking to my dad like this really started to turn me on.

"Oh, yeah. Blowjobs too." I said. Though, they were guys, not girls.

He laughed again and rustled my hair. "You stud."

"How about you dad? You never at least had your cock sucked?"

"Watch your mouth." He said jokingly. "Not in a long time. Could really use a good cock sucking right about now whenever I come home from a long day."

I noticed the bulge in my dad's trousers. I finally gathered up thr courage and got up and stood in front of him.

"Max?"

I got on my knees between his legs and rubbed my face against his bulge.

"MAX!" He shouted as he tried to push me by my shoulders, but I held on to his thighs and held my ground. I felt his cock throb under his tight dress pants against my face. He gasped as I groped it and rubbed it vigorously through the fabric.

He resistance ebbed and finally gave into my touch. Who was he kidding? He needed this, and he didn't care if he was going to get it from his own son. He kept his eyes down on me as I pulled his cock out through the zipper hole of his trousers. One of my fantasies was doing it with him while he wore one of his expensive business suits.

His cock was even bigger than I imagined. I marveled at it's size and caressed it against my tongue.

"You cock is massive, dad." I complimented.

"Max..." He began then gasped as the sensation of his shaft sliding against my tongue. "You're my son..."

"Have you ever measured it?" I asked, ignoring his protests.

His face turned red and hesitated before answering me. "About 11 inches..."

I licked under the head at the fenulum withe the tip of my tongue, and watched him as he closed his eyes and quivered at the sensation of my tongue teasing him. Finally I took his entire shaft into my mouth and sucked slowly, as he did his best to contain his moans of pleasure.

Finally he responded back to me and started to rub my cock with his foot. The sensation of his black silk knee-high socks felt amazing. I can't believe I never had someone do this to me before. I looked up at his as I kept sucking his cock and saw that his expression changed from resistance, to devious. I finally have him.

I stopped sucking for a moment and moaned out loud. "Oh, fuck, dad! That feels so good!"

"Oh yeah? How about this?" He said as he started to jerk my cock between his toes. My cock leaking precum like a faucet and soaked his expensive silk socks.

"Oh god, yes! Faster dad!"

"Mmm, I love it when you call me dad like that."

I continue sucking his massive uncut cock as he puts his hands on my head, and begins to fuck my mouth.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He shouts and he shoots his hot creamy load down my throat. "Be a good boy and swallow every drop."

I eagerly swallow my dad's creamy semen, and lick off the excess on his lap and thighs. His cock remained stiff like an iron pole.

"I haven't cum in a few days now, son. I can keep going."

He pulled me on his lap and kissed me passionately. Was this really happening? Were all my fantasies coming true? He kissed me down my neck and further down, and flicked is tongue over my erect nipple.

"Tell me, son. How long have you wanted to do this? Tell me everything. I want to hear every detail from that perverted mind of yours."

I held him tight and moaned as he played with my nipples, and grind our stiff cocks together. "Years now... Every since I first started masturbating. Rubbing my cock pretending you were nonchalantly watching me. Humping my pillow pretending I was humping you. Pulling over on the highway this morning to jack off, thinking about you riding me and not caring about the passing cars seeing you..."

"Is that how much you love me, son?" He asked as he kept playing with my nipples with his tongue and the other with his hand.

"I just want to show my dad the proper respect he deserves from his son."

My laid me down on the couch and tore my shirt in half, admiring my lean body and my thick cock. He held the shaft in his hands and stroked it. "Almost as big as you're old man's." He said lewdly as he leaned down and started suck the first 5 inches of my cock while jerking it at the same time. He'd clearly never been with another guy before.

"This your first time sucking cock, dad?" I joked.

"Watch your manners, boy."

He quickly got the hang of it and began to deep throat me slowly. I moaned 'dad' loudly, and he looked at me with that same devious face again. He slid his tongue under my foreskin and swirled it around the head, taking up as much precum as he can.

"God dammit, you taste good!" He exclaimed. He pulled my foreskin back and began to suck on the head of my cock. I couldn't take it. The sensation was so overwhelming, I fought back my approaching orgasm. At that moment, he stopped and smirked at me.

"I want you to fuck me." He ordered.

Like a good son, I obeyed my father. I turned him over on all fours and used my precum to lube up his tight virgin hole. Just as I pushed the head of my cock against his hole, he shouted out in agony.

"You need to relax. If you tense up your hole like that it's gonna hurt even more."

He took a deep breath and relaxed himself. "All right, go ahead now." He said.

I pushed the head of my cock against his hole again, and he bit down on the couch cushion and muffled his moans. Inch by inch, I entered him slowly until finally my entire cock was buried inside him. I slowly pumped in and out of him carefully. Once he finally got used to the sensation, I began to go in and out of him faster.

"Oh, man. I've never had a hole this tight before!"

My cock continued to leak precum inside my dad's hole, lubing up his innards. The sensation of my wet foreskin sliding back and forth seamlessly made me moan like a porn star.

"Come one, son! Pound that ass like one of your frat boys!"

I turned my dad over on his back, and fucked him in the missionary position. Wanting to see his face as I fucked him. Wanting him to see my face as he got rammed by the cock that he made.

He reached behind me and slapped my ass as I entered him again. Immediately I began thrusting in and out of him fast and hard. He jerked himself off in sync with my thrusts and let out an animalistic growl. I leaned down and locked lips with him as he muffled his groans in my mouth as I sucked on his tongue.

I begin fucking him faster as I feel my climax approaching. "Dad... I'm going to cum..." I said as I burried my face in his shoulder.

"Cum inside me, boy."

I did as I was told and pumped my cock hard and shot my hot load inside him, as he came all over himself at the same time. I shuddered at each thrust in him. As I pulled out, all my cum began to leak out of his hole.

"I'm so lucky to have a loving son like you."

BaraKing
BaraKing
110 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
Homocest124Homocest124over 1 year ago

Fucking hot story, my dad and I used to fuck each other. We fuck in the living room late at night. I once got him to fuck me in the woods, I was fucking horny and needed it so badly. He made me cum twice.

cruzu010cruzu010over 4 years ago

My Dad and I were on vacation in Waikiki with the family when I was in my first year of college. The family had gone to dinner, then a Hawai'ian music show at the Waikiki Shell. The family went up to bed at they Hyatt but my Dad and I went for a walk.

Late night Waikiki is a zoo, everything on offer. Super hot girls going club to club, gorgeous call girls walking slow, hot guys looking or trying to look cool, depending. We approached an Adult Arcade on Kuhio Avenue and my Dad surprised me by suggesting we check it out. We looked around at the books and sex gear in the front room, then my Dad nodded over at the curtained entry to the movie arcade and shrugged, like, wanna check it out? I was down.

It was a big arcade. Four hallways, booths on every side. My Dad turned down the hallway at the far right. I turned to the left. But then I turned right back again, because I wanted to see if he'd appear at the bottom of the second hall. He did. I watched him slip into a booth and close the door. I hustled over and took the booth right next to it. Yep, there was a glory hole. Yes I pulled out a few bills and fed the video machine. I remember it was a hot blonde girl getting fucked hard and being vocal. I pulled out my dick and stood where an eye to the glory hole would get a good view. When a blonde is getting fucked on a bed of white sheets it puts lots on light into the booth. I stroked my dick and showed my ass and put on a good show. Sure enough, I see the finger signal, so I stick my boner through the hole. I feel my Dad's hand stroke my cock and then his mouth. I pressed myself up hard against the partition and give him all I can. He's good. I was feeling a big O coming on so I pulled back, thinking I had to see if he'd put his cock through the glory hole. He did! His cock looks just like mine, and I love the way my big cock looks. I gave him excellent head, if I do say so myself. I gave his cock the exact treatment I like best. I was so turned on I didn't care anymore if he could glance down and see that it was his son sucking his cock. Finally he got really hard and came in my mouth. Partly 'cause it was so perve, but also because by swallowing it you don't risk getting cum all over your cool new Hawaiian shirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some of us have 9" cocks, you know

Stop with the big cock shaming! Its nice to see a big dick well represented for a change! Both guys have big dicks in this swell story. Much better than the 5" guy who inevitably gets with "the biggtest cock I've ever seen". And then courts humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot

I seduced my dad my sophomore year I came home from college. My mom was gone on a trip and we had the house to ourselves. We sat around that evening drinking and talking , I had always had a crush on my dad and had seen him naked quite a few times in the shower. So the more I drank the more I thought about his 6 inch uncut cock and his nice set of always nicely shaven balls that always seemed to hang lower than his cock. As we sat there drinking I got up the nerve and confessed to that I had a secret crush on him whin I was younger and I had been experimenting sexually with guys. He looked shocked for a moment but I kept telling him some of the things I had been doing with different guys . Your being safe right he asked ? I just smiled, most of the time I said. Sometimes you just get caught up in the moment like you know this one . He stood up, what do you mean this one he asked? I could see the bulge in his pants so I got up walked over to him. I put my arms around him and gave him a tight hug. You're not mad at me are Daddy I said. No he said as he put his arms around me . I pulled him in tighter so I could rub up against his hard cock. We stood there for a moment then I started rubbing my hands up and down his back . We both started grinding slowly on each other and I started kissing his neck. He let out a moan and grabbed my ass with both hands and started grinding on me . Our lips met and he started kissing me deeply and passionately. I pushed him back and dropped to my knees and effortlessly undid his pants. With one pull on his pants and boxers, I had them down around his ankles. I grabbed his cock and ran my tongue up and down the shaft, feeling every vain. Then working my up to his beautiful covered head which at that time was oozing precum. I looked up at him as I licked the precum off his cock and swallowed it. He smiled at me , so looked back down at his cock and took it deep into my mouth. He moaned and grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth with long deep strokes. Every time the head of his cock would hit the back of my throat his balls would slap under my chin. I could tell he wasn't going to last very long, by the way his cock was throbbing. I heard him say I'm going to cum and tried to pull out. but I grabbed his ass cheeks and started bobbing my head up and down as fast as I could. He grabbed my shoulders and his body started shaking as he started unloading shot after shot hot streaming cum into my mouth and down my throat. I my best to swallow every drop I drained from him. After he was done he pulled me up to him and held me. He whispered to me that he had dreamed of this happening but never thought it would and that was the best blow job he has ever had. I looked at him and told him that it wouldn't be the last . We kissed and I led him to my bedroom where we undressed, laid on the bed and made out till I got him hard again. I pulled lube out of my nightstand and lubed him and I up. Laid back on my back, grabbed my legs and pulled them over my head. Spreading my ass cheeks I told him to fuck me. He climbed on top of me. I helped guide his cock inside of me . He slowly buried himself deep in me and laid on top of me as we kissed and slowly fucked me. He actually lasted over thirty minutes fucking me until he filled me with his Love. My mom and are divorced now and I live with my dad as his lover.

GAYDAN1992GAYDAN1992over 5 years ago
Holy hell

I just a bit 3 times reading this. Wish I had a hot dad to do this with.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Doctor's Orders Therapist adivses father to fuck his son.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
Why Him? His tormenter becomes his stepbrother - and his lover.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
More Stories