Home from College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our relationship pretty much continued in the same vein over the holiday I would sit at the end of the sofa David would rest his head on my lap either watching TV or lying on his back talking to me. He did develop a few minor additions inasmuch that when he was lying on his back his concentration seemed to be more on my breasts than our conversation, subsequently at times I would jiggle them just to tease him a little. Also when he turned over, first to press his face between my thighs then later to bury his face into my body, my stomach to be precise, as he turned he would brush his face across my breasts. Occasionally when maneuvering himself, he would fake a slip and press his face deep into my breasts, then have the audacity to apologize.

Our situation began to change during that last week before returning to college, up until that point our relationship had just been an enjoyable flirtation, or so I assumed. David had finished his work experience at the local engineering company and had the last week off at home. Monday morning he wandered down wearing only his jockey shorts and apologized when he saw me and ran back upstairs to some pants on. Tuesday morning also saw him wandered down in his jockeys and just stood in front of me and asked if I minded; I said I did mind and he went back upstairs to put some pants on. Wednesday morning the same thing happened only this time he never asked me if I minded and just carried on as if it was an accepted practice. Thursday and Friday were the same, only Friday he sat at the breakfast table ignoring my pleas to put some clothes on. Most of the morning he paraded around in his jockey shorts, it was so embarrassing because my eyes kept continually focusing on his manly appendage.

David went out celebrating that evening with his friends, what they were celebrating I have no idea because as far as I knew he was the only one still at college and that was due to him doing his masters. I was still up when he came home and I knew he had been drinking, not that he was drunk or staggering around let's just say he was experiencing high confidence levels. We sat on the sofa next to each other while he told me of his evening, and how his friends where making out. Suddenly he said that he was going to bed and before I knew it he stood up, bent over and kissed me passionately on the lips, during which he placed his hand on my breast and gave it a squeeze and was gone. I was so taken aback that it took me several minutes to recover my composure before I also went to bed.

Rather than wear my satin pajamas I put on a nightgown and lay in bed turning over in my mind what had happened and how I felt about it. After some serious consideration I came to the conclusion that I was falling in love with my son, and how did I feel about that. I always enjoyed making love with my husband and losing those feelings of a man bonding with a woman, believing that I would never experience them again was extremely depressing. Now my son had given me back some of those feeling, but whether he could restore all of them remained to be seen.

Saturday morning I deliberately laid in bed longer than usual so that I had to go downstairs wearing my nightgown to cook David's breakfast. He waltz down in his jockey's and when he saw me in my nightgown, after what happened the night before he must have thought all his birthdays had come at once. He moved up behind me wrap his arms around waist and pressed himself up against me. I could feel him and pressed back as I gave my ass a wiggle to let him know that I was accepting his advances; but pointed out that I was his mother not his girlfriend and because he was returning to college the next day, now was not the time to play with my feelings. We didn't see much of each other for the rest of the day, David was out getting things for college and I was generally tiding up the house.

In the evening we resumed our usual position with David lying on his back, head in my lap looking up at me. He commented that he could see my black bra through my blouse, I gave him a playful slap and told him he was naughty. He poked my breast with his finger pushing my nipple deep into my flesh. I told him to stop it which only encouraged him to do it again and again and again. I was well aware of my circumstances, and told him to turn over when he said that my nipple was getting bigger and harder. He buried his face between my thighs and laid there while I stroked his head, until that is I felt his hand on the calf of my leg. I knew what was going to happen but unable to bring myself to prevent it. His hand began to slide up my leg and under my skirt. While I tried to act nonchalantly as if I didn't care, it crept higher and higher, making me think he was going to touch me, but he stopped just short with his hand resting on the inside of my thigh. I was nervous in case he moved his hand up that fraction to touch me, but it also excited me, bringing back one of those familiar sensation into my life again. That's how our day ended, but mine continued for hours, fantasizing of what could have been and saddened for what was about to happen.

Sunday morning I helped David pack to return to college for his last semester, the cab taking him to the airport was booked for midday, although he brought his case down early because he was already to go. I was in the hall already crying, he put his arms around me and kissed me, a son's kiss on his mother. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled him down kissing him hard and long on the lips, pressing my breasts into his chest and my pelvis into his groin. I pushed myself into him grinding my body against him, continually gyrating back and forth. He was so aroused I could feel his erection as I pressed myself against him, he responded by synchronizing himself with my movement. As we kissed I could feel his fingers against my legs pulling my skirt up, I ceased the kissing, looked him in the eye, then drove my lips hard into his as he continue to raise my skirt. I felt his fingers rub across my panties, pushing hard against his hand as his fingers stroked along the entrance to my womanhood.

Breaking the kiss I spoke of our taboo subject, asking if our actions was fair for me or his mystery woman, I demanded to know who she was. The look on David's face was like thunder, in a raised voice he said, "You know who she is, you've always known who she is, and you also know who her son is, and you know that her son is in love with her, so why do you keep asking?" I never said a word just resumed kissing him and slipped my hand down between our bodies to feel his erection in my hand. I asked him what he wanted of me, he said he wanted photographs of me taken on my phone the day I draft the email wearing only bra and panties. He withdrew his hand from under my skirt allowing it to drop back down, then unbuttoned my blouse and slipped a hand inside my bra and began to squeeze and roll my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. We were still in the hall when the cab driver knocked, with one last kiss he was gone.

Upstairs in his bedroom, the bed was unmade, the covers thrown back and his pajama bottoms tossed in a heap on the pillow. Picking them up, I pressed them against my face, using them to wipe away my tears. Grabbing his pillow, with an arm wrapped around it held it tight against my body as I sat, then finally laid on his bed. Lost in thought, I pulled the covers across myself while continuing to cuddle his pajamas and pillow. Without thinking I began to unbutton my blouse fantasizing that it was David undressing me. I took my blouse off then loosened my skirt pushing it down before kicking it off, closely followed by my panties. In the process of removing my bra, I thought of David whose fascination of what's concealed beneath, something that he has touched but never seen, and possibly the main incentive for our relationship. Naked in his bed lying on top of his pillow, positioned so that I could feel it between my legs and crushing my breasts, I began to pleasure myself.

David had asked me to send him photographs of myself wearing only my bra and panties, this was all due to a considerable change in our relationship. The week before I would have slapped his face at such a suggestion, but from the day he left, his suggestion provided me with some excitement. It was necessary to try different ways to achieve the best results, I held my phone at arm's length but was unable to achieve the desired effect. Finally the only way I could get all of me in the picture was to stand in front of my full length mirror and take a picture of the mirror. As we progressed towards the completion of his course I made a few small changes to the photographs, first I posed with my bra undone, then finally discarding my bra, photographed myself topless.

In our emails we spoke of our love for each other, David now called me Sarah, beginning his email with "Darling Sarah," dropping the mother title completely. We discussed how we would manage living together after he finished college, and spoke briefly of sexual matters and our expectations. It became obvious that David's views differed from mine which is probably understandable considering the way the social scene had changed since I was first married. I wondered if he would want me to have his child or whether he would use a contraceptive, if both the answers were no then it would be down to me to prevent any pregnancy, with the obvious way being the pill. I could start taking it and if he wants to have a child I could just stop, it seemed the simplest solution so I went on to the pill, again.

For me time dragged excruciatingly slow over those few months, spending many lonely hours searching and making use of David's room. He still retained the girly magazine but there were additional sheets to his story. Reading from the part where his braless mother stood waiting, wearing a satin mini skirt and a tight low cut sweater, the story continued where she fell into his arms and they kissed. Later when they were lying on the sofa together and the son began to undress her, with her preferring to be undressed in the bedroom. Finally lying naked on the bed she held her arms up and said, "Darling are you going to fuck mommy." I couldn't believe what I was reading, never, to the best of my knowledge had David used language like that. Perhaps he didn't write it, but all the evidence said he did, is he expecting me to say those sort of things to him? I read on. In the story the son says he wants to fuck her tits, which he does, and comes all over her face and neck, they also performed oral sex on each other with the son coming in the mother's mouth. Those things were something my husband and I never attempted, having considered them sexual perversions and a possible a health risks. Is David expecting us to perform those sexual acts on each other and for him to cum in my mouth? Is this story a direct attempt to prepare me for how he intends our relationship to develop?

At last he had finished his exams and was preparing to come home, unfortunately, he said that he couldn't get home until Saturday afternoon because he had some things to clear up. I decided to greet him at the front door and stood waiting at the front window watching for the cab to arrive. I was dressed similar to the mother in his story, having been shopping buying satin mini-skirts, tight "V" neck sweaters and some new lingerie from Victoria Secrets, which David said he liked. That was the Saturday we went shopping, also it was the first time we walked around in public holding hands, and I think that was the beginning when I began to realize that I was falling in love with him.

The cab pulled up and I watched him pay the driver and collect his case and rucksack from the trunk and began walking up the path towards the house. I ran to the door and stood out on the front step, my skirt fluttering in the breeze, not caring who saw me. Once inside behind the closed door, I threw my arms around his neck and we kissed a long passionately. Braless, wearing a black mini-skirt and my white blouse I knew my breasts were visible and my nipples extremely obvious, hoping he would tell me that I looked beautiful and loved the way I dressed. While we continued kissing I could feel his hands feeling the fabric and my butt, eventually slipping up under my skirt expecting to touch me, I whispered, "Not here, upstairs."

Taking his hand I led him upstairs and into my bedroom where I asked him to undress me. Standing behind me with his arms around me David unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it off over my shoulder. He moved me in front of the mirror with us both watching while he wrapped his hands around my breasts squeezing and jiggling causing them to shudder and flop about. He sought out my swollen nipples and finger flicked them up and down, watching them spring back as part of his enjoyment, then pressed them like a bell push pushing them deep into my breast flesh. He loosened my skirt and let it fall to the floor, then knelt in front of me to assist me to step out of it, before slipping my panties down my leg and helping me step out of them. Standing naked before him he kissed me on the naval pushing his tongue dip into the depression. David continued to kiss my body working his way down until I felt his kisses then his tongue dip into the entrance to my pussy. He spent a little while kissing, licking and nuzzling the area before finally standing and suggested that I lie on the bed.

My thoughts drifted back to his story and what the mother said to encourage her son to make love to her. Laying there I watch David undress and as he crawled towards me fully aroused, I raised my arms and spread my legs inviting him in, said, "Darling are you going to fuck mommy?" He positioned himself between my legs and leaned forward, tucking his hands under my body and resting on his forearms as he slipped inside me. Slowly he eased himself back and forth while we kissed he told me how beautiful I was, and that my photographs did not do justice, as he put it, to my tits. The feelings he fired up inside me were something that I had never experienced before, he was taking me places I never knew existed, and my thoughts were becoming obscene. I told David that I would do anything he asked of me, and for some reason I had to tell him exactly what I was thinking of.

Sexually specific that's what I wanted to be with him, then realized it was just another way to say I wanted to talk dirty. David was surprised to hear me say that he could work himself off on any part of my body, including my tits and mouth. He could cum in my mouth if he wished or if he wanted anal sex, my ass, I was prepared to do anything for him. Our conversation must have affected him because by the time I have finished talking he was pounding me like a piston. How long it lasted I couldn't say but it was quite a while, all I could think of was he must have had plenty of practice, and felt slightly jealous that he hadn't practiced on me. David was still going strong, I on the other hand had already experienced one orgasm, bearing in mind that for quite a few years my sexual experience was nonexistent. A second orgasm was quickly followed by David's ejaculation, feeling him cum inside me confirmed my concerns and was pleased that I decided to go on the pill, and there was no way I was going to bring up the subject about making a baby. That first time was intense for both of us and we collapsed in each other's arm saying very little.

The room became darkened as evening drifted to night with us having made love a further twice, both times almost as intense as the first time. Neither of us had eaten, David's case and rucksack were still in the hall where he dropped them, and the only progress made that day was our sexual progress. I asked my lover if he would like something to eat and said yes, he wanted to eat me, he spread my legs and maneuvered himself between them before I realized what was happening. The sensation of his tongue lapping along the entrance to my pussy, then to penetrate me, slipping in and out caused all sorts of conflicting feelings which were intensified when he began to suck my labia lips into his mouth. If this was oral sex give me more of it. We never left the bed making love twice more in the night, and our third and last time in the early hours.

Sunday morning we were still in bed, naked in each other's arms, we talked, about our future together, in between kissing and exploring each other's bodies. David asked me if I would be his wife, I said I thought I already was. We discussed if we could remain in the area and live openly as a married couple or move away, alternatively we could maintain our secret and continue to act as mother and son but live together. It was a decision that only time could help us make, there seemed to be no immediate solution. Putting on my satin robe I went downstairs to cook breakfast, David followed soon after forcing me up against the worktop as he pressed himself against me while caressing my body. I responded by twisting in his arms and providing him with a passionate kiss, after which I suggested that there was plenty of time for him to become amorous he should go and lay the table, and allow me to cook breakfast. As he walked out of the kitchen I mentioned that there was a letter on the table for him from his company. He pulled a face as if to say this is not good.

The letter was from Mr. Morris the companies Chief Executive Officer the man in overall charge of the company, making an appointment for David to attend a meeting, in his office Monday morning at 10:00 a.m.

David looked worried, now that he had finished college his work experience program no longer applied and assumed his job was at risk. I told him not to worry with his qualifications he could soon find another job, in the mean time we had no college fees or living expenses away from home, so things could have been worse. Even if it meant getting a little job just to tide him over. Most of Sunday we spent lying on the sofa kissing and cuddling, me with my blouse wide open, David sucking and fondling my breasts, him with his pants undone with me rubbing and squeezing and generally pleasuring him. David had an insatiable sexual appetite but I wasn't complaining after all the years I had been starved of affection however, although he didn't show it I knew he was concerned about his job.

Monday night I arrived home the house was surprisingly empty, David followed shortly after, and from his poker face I was unable to tell whether the news was good or bad. He refused to tell me anything until we had made love, taking my hand he pulled me upstairs into the bedroom where we both laid on the bed fully clothed gradually undressing each other. He undid my blouse, and because I had just got in from work was still wearing a bra, which he pushed up over my breasts exposing them. He removed my blouse, I removed his shirt, he removed my skirt, I removed his pants, and pretty soon we were both lying naked in each other's arms, our bodies pressed together. We kissed and cuddled and touched each other, gradually increasing our arousal until I felt him slip inside as he rolled us over preparing to acquaint me with those sensations previously missing from my life. After us satisfying each other we lay there several minutes recuperating before I asked him about the day's events and this is what he told me.

Monday morning when he arrived David reported to Mr. Rush who said that David was in deep trouble and had to report to Mr. Morris's office at 10 o'clock, saying, "You're out kiddo, its bye, bye, for you." Five minutes to ten, David walked into Mr. Morris's secretary's office and reported his presence. He was instructed to sit outside Mr. Morris's office and wait to be called in. While he waited the Human Resources Director passed and went into Mr. Morris's office without acknowledging David, he felt that he was about to be dismissed. He saw Mr. Morris and the HR director sitting at the conference table inspecting and discussing documents which lie in front of them. David was called in at ten minutes past ten.