Home From the Sea

Story Info
Fisherman catches his mother & sister.
2.5k words
4.38
180k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,236 Followers

I put my full weight on my mother and felt the convulsions rippling through her beautiful body as my cock pried another orgasm out of her. Next to us on the bed, my father was having just as much success pleasuring my sister Joan. Neither of the women made much noise. Aside from her convulsions, the only outward signs that my mother was cumming were her bared teeth and her rapid breathing. Joan was panting and gasping as my father used his thick poker to stoke her lust.

The Kegel spasms in Mom's pussy came in waves as she went over the edge. She let out a long groan and bucked up hard against me. Her legs, which I had pinned back with my arms, strained to uncoil. I knew that if I prevented it, she would cum even harder. My biceps bulged as I struggled to hold her sleek legs in place.

The grin disappeared from my father's handsome face as he came down the homestretch. He looked over at me to gauge how far along I was. He and I always competed to see who could last the longest. The challenge was never spoken but was always implied.

Sweat broke out on Dad's forehead. His panting became deeper and more rapid. With a bear-like growl, he shot his load into his daughter's pussy. I had beaten him again, but not by much. By the time he went limp on top of Joan, I went over the edge.

Mom loves the feel of semen spurting against her skin and I love to watch, so I pulled out at the last minute and sprayed her tits and belly with my sex juice. One spurt was so strong that it struck her cheek, narrowly missing one of her sparkling blue eyes. I inundated her with ten healthy spurts, then rolled aside and lay gasping for air like a fish out of water.

Dad was on his side, his head propped up on his arm. The broad grin had returned to his face. "Nice work, Son," he said. "That was a helluva cum-shot." Mom honestly believes that semen nourishes and beautifies the skin, so she began scooping up my load and rubbing it into her face. Even though I am skeptical of the value of cock juice as a skin emollient, I must admit that Mom did have a beautiful complexion, so maybe there is something to it. I helped out by scooping up a thick rope of cum from her belly and rubbing it into her forehead.

How did I happen to be in bed having sex with my parents and sister? Perhaps I should have started at the beginning. I'm a deck hand on a fishing boat sailing out of a New England port. It's hard, dangerous work, but the pay is good. When we go to sea, we don't come home until the hold is full of fish. It usually takes four or five days, but on one trip we managed it in only two days. It was the most fruitful trip we had ever had. Each time we pulled our net from the water it was full of fish. With no more space in the hold, we headed home early. If not for that fortunate turn of events, there probably would not be a story to tell.

As soon as my chores were done on the boat, I walked the short distance home. I still lived with my parents. I spent so much time at sea that it didn't make sense for me to get a place of my own. I always went into the house through the back door, and as I walked down the driveway toward the back, I passed the window of my parents' bedroom. Something caught my eye, and I paused to look through the crack between the window-blind and the sill. I got the shock of my life when I saw my mother and father having sex with a woman. They were all naked on the bed. My mother was sitting on the woman's face and my father was squatting at the woman's ass with his thick cock planted in her pussy. Both of my parents had broad smiles on their faces.

Mom ground her pussy against the woman's face while Dad skewered her pussy. I had seen the same act performed in porno tapes but had never imagined that I would see my conservative parents indulging in the perversion. Dad seemed to be completely in charge. As he pulled his cock free, it bobbed all the way to his belly. I was pleased to see that it was only average in size, whereas mine is a little over eight inches. Although I couldn't make out what they were saying, I got the gist of it from their actions and gestures. Dad told Mom to get on her back, and it was only then that I realized that the extra woman was my sister. The shocks just kept coming. Joan mounted Mom sixty-nine style and began to lap at her pussy like a cat grooming itself. My grinning father stroked his cock and watched for awhile before stuffing his cock back into his daughter from the rear. With each of his thrusts, his clackers slapped against Mom's forehead.

I wouldn't have been human if I hadn't pulled my cock out and started masturbating. I was apalled, but also very excited. Dad leaned forward and reached underneath to fondle his daughter's big, beautiful tits. How I envied him! Mom's tongue roamed all over Joan's pussy and made occasional side trips to Dad's cock and balls. Joan's tongue and lips were all over Mom's hairy pussy. Occasionally, Joan would open her mouth very wide and completely cover Mom's pussy. I couldn't see what was happening, but my guess is that she was fucking Mom with her tongue. Although I couldn't be sure, both women seemed to be enjoying multiple orgasms. Dad shouted what sounded like "I'M CUMMING," and then pulled out and ejaculated directly in Mom's face. It was a perfect porno ending. As I watched Dad decorate Mom's face, I shot my load against the siding.

I was disappointed when they reached for their clothing. Even though I had just pumped out a hefty load, I was still horny enough for more. I couldn't go into the house then or they might have suspected that I had seen them in action, so I walked the short distance to The Pilot House Bar. As I nursed a beer, I played back the incestuous threesome in my mind. My jacket across my lap concealed the hard-on straining at my pant leg.

"Hi, Son, what are you doing here?" I felt the blood draining from my head as my father took the stool next to mine. I had to think fast. "Hi, Dad. We had a great trip, filled up the hold in record time, so we got in early. I thought I'd stop off here to celebrate a little." It was weird sitting next to my father with a hard-on caused by thinking about him fucking my sister. We talked sports over a couple of beers and then went home.

That night I laid in bed and masturbated as I thought about what I had seen. I wanted in on the fun, but wasn't sure how to go about it? Mom and Joan were the prettiest women in town. Mom's pretty face was framed by curly brown hair. Her cantaloupe-sized tits were always hanging half out of her dress. Her long, flawless legs had none of the blemishes that afflict many women her age. Joan was a younger version of Mom. The two were so alike that they were frequently mistook for sisters.

I shot a load and imagined it was flying into Mom's face, then I drifted off to sleep. I went down to the kitchen the next morning for breakfast and found Joan sitting at the table doing her homework. She was in her second year at a nearby junior college. She was wearing a short, loose-fitting robe that showed off her lovely legs and the tops of her round tits.

"I saw you with Mom and Dad last night," I blurted. As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I wanted them back. I was surprised by her reaction, or, more accurately, her lack of reaction. She dropped her pencil and her jaw and looked at me in disbelief. "I peeped in through the window and saw you." The corners of her mouth began to turn up and she soon had a big smile on her pretty face.

"What did you think of our performance?" she asked.

"It was the hottest thing that I have ever seen."

"I'm surprised. You've always been such a prude."

"I'm not a prude. I like sex as much as the next guy."

"This isn't just sex, it's incest."

"I could handle it."

"I guess it was just a matter of time before you found out. We only play our naughty games when you are at sea. You're always gone at least three days, so you caught us by surprise last night. So I guess you'll want in on the fun and games, huh? We talked about inviting you to join our little club but decided that you wouldn't go along with it because you are so up-tight. So you think you could fuck your own sister and mother? I'll talk to Mom and Dad tonight, then."

Joan turned back to her work as though nothing had happened. I went down to the boat and made repairs on the nets all day. The mindless work left me free to think about what might be in store for me. I worried that I might not be able to go through with it, or, if I did, that I might not be able to get an erection. My greatest fear was that I might humiliate myself by ejaculating prematurely.

Everything seemed perfectly normal that night at the dinner table. Mom talked about her plans for a vacation that summer. Joan talked about hers for attending the State University. Dad didn't say much, and just nodded his head in agreement to everything the women said. After dinner, I went to my room and stretched out on the bed to watch TV.

There was a rap on the door and Dad came in wearing a robe. "Get cleaned up and come to our bedroom, Son," he said. I rushed through a hot, soapy shower and took care of my personal hygiene, then I slipped into a robe and went to the master bedroom. I almost backed out a dozen times before I reached their door. I slowly opened it and heard my father say, "Come on in."

Mom and Joan were lying naked on the bed with flirtatious smiles on their faces. As I gawked at their beautiful bodies, my cock began to rise. That was a relief. I stood at the foot of the bed and had my best look yet. I took in all of the little details that I had missed while watching their threesome. I had a perfect view of the full bush that covered Mom's pussy and the narrow strip of hair that did little to conceal Joan's cunt. Joan had inherited her mother's perfect breasts.

"Which one do you want to fuck first?" Dad asked.

I was faced with a dilemma. If I chose one, the other might be offended. Thinking fast, I came up with a solution.

"I can't choose, Dad. You choose for me.

"Why don't you fuck your mother first? They don't need any foreplay. I took care of that for you. You probably won't have to work too hard to satisfy them."

I dropped my robe to reveal my soaring erection. They laughed and applauded when they saw the big fucker bobbing in front of my belly. I crawled onto the bed and half-mounted Mom. Even though I wasn't obligated to perform foreplay, I couldn't resist taking a few quick sucks on her big nipples. She grinned down at me as I nursed on her. "It's been a long time since you had my teat in your mouth," she said.

I slid higher and searched for her fuck-hole, but I was so nervous that I couldn't find it. Joan grabbed my cock and lined it up, then said, "PUSH!" I slid most of my cock in with one smooth stroke. Mom's pussy was much tighter than I expected. Dad had done a good job getting her ready. She was almost too slick inside. Mom quickly figured out that I had not had much experience. She placed her soft, cool hands on my ass and tried to teach me how to move.

Dad coached me from the sidelines. He was sitting naked next to the bed with his cock in his hand. "Keep her guessing, Son. Vary your strokes so that no two are alike. Speed up and then slow down. Drive deep and then shallow. Come in from the top and then the bottom. Use your cock like a crowbar to pry at the walls."

I glanced over and saw Dad masturbating Joan with one hand and himself with the other. He took his hand away from her pussy and moved it up to her beautiful tits. As he went back and forth between her most sensitive erogenous zones, she began to moan softly. I was trying my best to follow my father's advice, and, judging by Mom's pants and gasps, it was working.

Dad whispered something to Joan and then she was on top of us grinding her pussy against my ass. I couldn't believe my good fortune! I was sandwiched between the two most beautiful women in town, my mother and my sister. Mom was huffing and puffing in one ear and Joan was panting in the other. All of my senses were overwhelmed. Even my sense of smell was titillated when their two different perfumes mingled to produce a new scent.

We ground our bodies together and suddenly we were all cumming. The two lusty women bounced me back and forth between them. As I was shooting my load into Mom, I felt Joan's pussy juices run down the crack of my ass. I glanced at my father and was shocked to see his jism spilling down over his hand.

Mom went limp underneath me and Joan rolled to the side. "Come and fuck me, brother. If you put your cock to work right away, maybe we can keep it hard." I worked my twitching cock into my sister's very tight quim. She bucked up against me, impaling herself on my cock. A few thrusts and she was cumming again.

I was shocked to see my father eating Mom's freshly-fucked pussy. After five minutes or so, he mounted her and we fucked side-by-side. Our moans and groans grew so loud that I feared the neighbors might hear. Then we were all cumming together.

Nothing was said for a long time as we recovered from our orgasms. Then Mom said, "Well, we're really a family now."

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,236 Followers