Home Healthcare Worker is my Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, too.

"It's okay," she said again. "It wasn't your fault. I realize that you touched me by accident. Besides," she said with a shrug. "I'm used to men touching my breasts, feeling my breasts, and groping my breasts."

# # #

Then, when a flash of sexual arousal took hold of her face, she looked at me and gave me a sexy smile. Unless I was mistaken, glad that I could accommodate her, she seemed to enjoy me groping her big breasts through her clothes. She seemed to sexually enjoy me feeling her blouse and bra clad breasts as much as I sexually enjoyed feeling her blouse and bra clad breasts.

"I don't mind the occasional feel," she said with another unembarrassed and unashamed shrug. "To tell you the truth," she said with a pause. "I'm a little embarrassed to confess this to you but," she said pausing again.

She looked down at her big breasts before looking up at me.

"I love having my breasts felt and my nipples fingered," she said with a dirty, little laugh. "With my breasts so sexually sensitive, this may surprise you but I can have a sexual orgasm just by having my breasts felt and my nipples fingered and sucked."

'What? Raven loves having her massive breasts felt and her nipples fingered? She can have a sexual orgasm just by having her breasts felt and her nipples fingered and suck? Wow,' I thought.

As if she had given me an invitation and her permission to feel her giant breasts and finger her erect nipples, that was my chance to have my wicked, sexual way with her huge breasts.

'I'd love to see her naked tits. I'd love to feel her huge breasts while fingering and sucking her erect nipples,' I thought. 'I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm just by having my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts. I'd love to watch and hear her cum.'

# # #

"If you don't mind me asking, what bra cup size do you take," I asked staring at her breasts before looking up at her?

She smiled as if glad that I asked. She looked down at her breasts and cupped them in each one in her hands. Then, as if offering them to me, she raised them through her blouse and her bra. Then, something that was sexually exciting for her to do, she slid slow hands across the front of her bra clad breasts while sexually staring at me. I watched her big nipples immediately react to her touch by erecting themselves.

"I'm a double D cup," she said with pride while flooring me with astonishment. "And as you can see through my blouse and bra, I have huge nipples," she said pulling her blouse tighter across her breasts with a sexually aroused laugh.

'What? Seriously? Are you kidding me? Raven has double D cup breasts? She has double D cup breasts,' I thought? 'I don't know anyone who has double D cup breasts.'

Christine Hendricks from Mad Men and Sofia Vergara from Modern Family and America Has Talent, both have huge breasts. Equal to a triple D cup, DDD, they have F cup breasts. Holy Hell! Wow! Indeed, Raven has huge breasts, too.'

# # #

Her breasts are massive. Now, transfixed on what I imagined her naked breasts looked like, I couldn't help myself from imagining what her naked breasts looked like. I wondered what her naked breasts felt like. Before I died and went to Heaven or Hell, for what I was thinking, I'd love to see her naked tits. I'd love to touch, feel, and fondle her huge, naked breasts. I'd love to suck her huge, erect nipples.

"May I touch them," I asked daring myself to do so while hoping that she wouldn't report me to her agency and stop working for me? "I'd love to touch your breasts through your clothes."

Yet, somehow, just as I knew that she'd never report me to her agency for inappropriate sexual talk, I knew that she'd never allow me to feel her huge tits through her clothes?

She laughed again. Surprising me, she took a step closer. Then, shocking me while sexually teasing me, she stuck out her chest.

"Sure, you may feel them," she said looking down at her breasts before looking up at me. "Go ahead. Be my guest and touch them," she said. "I don't mind you feeling my tits through my clothes. I want you to touch my tits."

'What? I couldn't believe that she gave me her permission to feel her big breasts through her clothes,' I thought.

Accepting her invitation, with her not having to ask me twice, immediately, I reached out my horny hands and felt her breasts. I felt her bra and blouse clad breasts as if I had never felt breasts before. They were so big that I couldn't wrap my big hands around them.

I stared at her huge fully clothe breasts while feeling her breasts through her clothes. By far, she had the biggest breasts that I had ever felt. Then, after feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra, I asked her the question that I knew she'd never say yes.

I looked up at her with pitiful eyes. I looked up at her as if I was a dying man asking her to give me water. Instead of saying, water, water, water, I imagined saying tits, tits, tits,' I thought.

"I'd love to see your naked tits. May I see them? May I see your naked breasts, Raven," I asked? "I'd die a happy man after seeing your naked breasts."

# # #

Not answering me, she disappointed me by not giving me her verbal permission to see her massive breasts. Instead, she floored me when she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. I stared at her while she slowly unbuttoned each button. After she unbuttoned each button, she looked down at herself as if to see what she could of her huge, bra clad breasts. Then, continuing to sexually tease me, she stared at me while she opened her blouse to show me her big, white, low-cut brassiere. With her giant, white bra a definite four hooker in the back, her bra was as massive as her breasts.

Then, with my eyes bugging out of my head and my jaw falling open, putting a manicure finger beneath the front of her bra, she slowly and sexily lifted up her bra. As if I had never seen naked breasts before, and I assuredly haven't seen her naked breasts before, I watched her huge breasts slowly fall in view. As soon as her breasts fell from her bra, her big nipples erected. Her naked breasts were so big and shapely. She had the biggest and shapeliest, naked breasts and the biggest, erect nipples that I had ever seen.

She had dark, brown nipples. With me accustomed to seeing pink nipples, she had the darkest nipples that I have ever seen. Unable to remove my eyes from her naked breasts, I continued staring at her naked breasts and erect nipples before asking my next, sexual question.

"May I touch them? May I touch your big, naked tits, Raven," I asked while looking up at her? Not waiting for her to respond, I fired my next sexual questions in quick order. "May I fondle your naked breasts? May I finger your big, erect nipples? May I suck your nipples," I asked?

Sexually teasing me, she gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Yes, of course, you may touch them. I want you to touch them," she said with a laugh. "Yes, you may feel my big, naked tits. I want you to feel my naked breasts," she said. "I'd love for you to fondle them while sucking my nipples, too," she said. "I love having my naked breasts felt and my nipples sucked."

# # #

Having found my perfect home, healthcare giver, I never expected that I'd ever be having sex with the woman was hired to care for me. Yet, surprising me, she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. Moreover, with my neighbors thinking that she was just my home, healthcare giver, they had no idea what went on behind my closed, bedroom doors.

"Let's play Indian and cowboy. Dress up in that Indian outfit, Raven, and I'll wear my cowboy hat, boots, and holsters. Giddy up. Yee haw!"

THE END

12