Home on Leave

Story Info
Wife greets her soldier the right way.
3.5k words
4.46
51.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,227 Followers

This story is dedicated to the brave men and women of the United States armed services who are defending freedom at home and abroad.

^ ^ ^ ^

Her fingers were beating a steady tattoo on the steering wheel as she sat in the minivan at the light. She was waiting to turn left onto the access road that would take her to the airport and a rendezvous with her husband.

As she sat in nervous anticipation, she felt the stab of lust and pressed her right hand between her legs in an attempt to quell the fire that was raging there.

Just as the light changed to green and she turned onto the road, she looked up and saw a jetliner descending to the nearby runway. It had the markings of the airline her husband was flying in on, and she couldn't stifle a cry of frustration that she might be a few minutes late.

Sharon Schalke had hoped to be at the airport much earlier, but she had run into road construction on the highway into the city, then she had to quickly stop at the motel and secure the room where she and her husband would be spending the night.

She was going to take the time to enjoy her husband in a way she hadn't been able to do the last time she'd seen him, some 10 weeks earlier, after nearly two months apart.

They had only had four days together that time, and their three children had been along. They had been able to get a little bit of time together alone, but not nearly as much as they'd wanted.

This time, he was home for two weeks and two days, time enough for Sharon to give him plenty of loving to store up for the upcoming stretch that would have them apart for at least seven, maybe eight months.

Just the thought of what she was going to do over the next two weeks had her excited beyond anything she could recall in recent memory.

Even as the sensations of lust swirled through her body, Sharon willed herself to calm down. It wouldn't do to have a wreck now, when she was so close to her destination.

She finally got the minivan parked and walked briskly into the airport terminal, ignoring the looks on the faces of the men as they turned to stare at her as she passed.

By now, Sharon had inured herself to the reaction men had when they saw her. It had been going on since she'd reached puberty and she'd learned to ignore them.

Truth is, you would have to either be gay or blind not to be dazzled by Sharon Schalke.

She was tall, with a regal bearing, and a body that was filled to just the right proportions in just the right places, and not a hair more.

But as stunning as her body was, it paled in comparison to her face. She was simply gorgeous, with big brown eyes, an unobtrusive nose, and a slightly larger than average mouth, framed by lips that looked like they could suck a bowling ball through a fire hose. It was all topped by soft honey blond hair, styled to just past her shoulders.

What really made Sharon so appealing, though, was the inner beauty that she always projected.

Although she was probably among the prettiest, sexiest woman in the town where she had grown up and still lived, she was friendly, never conceited and a committed Christian who had married her high school sweetheart and given him three wonderful children.

She and Don had married right out of high school, so neither of them had gone to college, but they were successful in spite of that.

Don had made a career with the local electric company and was now in management, and Sharon was a real estate agent.

They had been married about two years when Don came to Sharon with an idea of joining the Army National Guard. He wanted to serve his country in some capacity, and they could use the extra income.

At the time, the thought that he might have to go to a war zone was the last thing on their minds, but events had overtaken them.

After almost 10 years in the service, Don had risen to become a master sergeant with his unit, an engineering battalion. Through a quirk of fate, Don had managed to avoid being called to active duty up to that point.

The unit he had been in during the early phases of the Iraq War had not been called up until 2005, and he'd gotten a pass that time because their home area was in the hurricane zone following Katrina and it was deemed that his civilian duties with the power company were of greater need.

Not long after that, he'd transferred to his current unit and they had gotten their orders to mobilize late in the previous year.

While he didn't relish being away from Sharon and his children, Don was ready to go. The combat points would help toward his retirement, and he felt like it was his turn to go. It was only fair. Other soldiers had already done two, some even three, tours, so he couldn't complain. He'd been lucky not to have gone already, and now it was time for him to do his part.

They had left home in late March for two months training stateside, then they'd gotten their four days of leave, and the family had driven to see him. After that, the unit had left in mid-June for an 11-month tour, where they were stationed outside of Baghdad.

Every soldier who serves in theater gets two weeks leave, plus travel time, during their deployment, and Don had decided to take his in mid-August.

Fortunately, things were a lot calmer in and around Baghdad now, and where they were stationed was well back from the firing line and a long way from the hot zones. Still, it was a dangerous place and the soldiers needed to be cautious at all times.

As Sharon got to the terminal, she made her way immediately to the baggage claim area, but didn't see her husband among the few stragglers still waiting for their luggage.

She made her way up one level to the exit and entry ramps and still didn't see him. She decided then to make a quick pit stop at the ladies room. She hadn't wanted to take the time to stop earlier, but she really needed to go.

After ducking into the ladies room, she pulled up the skirt of her summer dress, and as she pulled her panties down, she noted that they were wet from arousal.

She felt another jolt of lust and quickly pressed a hand to her hungry sex, then gritted her teeth and did her business. Soon, she told herself, soon she would get what she needed down there.

Just about the moment she was finishing up, with the toilet paper in her hand, her cell phone rang, and she frantically wiped herself in hopes of getting to her purse. She almost cried in frustration as she saw the flashing red light that told her she'd missed the call.

As she put herself back together and flushed the toilet, she flipped the phone open and hurriedly dialed Don's number as she dashed out of the facility.

She was just headed back out the entrance to the rest room when she heard Don's voice on the phone asking where she was, and seconds later she looked out over the railing to the lower level and saw him.

She squealed and dashed down the stairs, as he came bounding up two steps at a time, and they met halfway in an embrace that had everyone around them smiling.

Don and Sharon were oblivious. They were kissing deeply and hugging each other like they might never come apart. Don picked Sharon up, sweeping her off her feet, much as he had when they'd first met back in ninth grade.

"Oh, baby, I've missed you so much," she said, the words tumbling out in a huge rush.

Don just held his wife, burying his face in her fragrant hair, soaking up the moment. Finally, they came back down to earth and headed back down the stairs to the lower level.

"Do you have any luggage?" Sharon asked.

"Nope, just this," Don said, pointing to the backpack that hung off his shoulders. "You did bring me a change of clothes, didn't you?"

"I did," she said. "I packed you some stuff in my overnight bag, but you're not going to need them for awhile. As soon as we get to the motel, I'm going to get you out of those fatigues, and I'm not letting you get dressed until I've had my way with you."

"Yowza, yowza, yowza," Don said with a laugh.

As they walked to their car, Don talked about the journey home. He had actually left Baghdad more than two days earlier, taking an Air Force transport jet to Kuwait, where he had sat in the airport for almost a full day before getting his flight orders.

He had finally flown commercial to Leipzig, Germany, then after a five-hour layover, he'd flown non-stop to Atlanta and from Atlanta on to the city where he had just arrived.

"Poor baby; I'll bet you're exhausted," Sharon said, putting her head on Don's shoulder in commiseration.

"Actually, I got a few hours shuteye in Kuwait and I slept on the plane from Leipzig," Don said. "Besides, I'm still running on adrenalin and the feeling of being home with you."

It didn't take them long to get to their motel. Sharon had gotten a room fairly close to the airport, because she didn't want to waste any time in transit.

Don wanted to get a quick shower once they got their stuff loaded into the room, and while he was in the shower, Sharon got herself prepared.

As he came out of the bathroom, Don stopped short at the vision that assaulted his senses. Standing next to the king-size bed in a provocative pose was his wife, the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

Sharon had quickly done her makeup, brushed out her honey-colored hair, brushed her teeth and did a quick clean-up between her legs.

Then she put on her surprise, a sheer black peignoir with matching thong and a pair of four-inch come-fuck-me heels, before turning down the bed. As she watched Don staring, her big brown eyes were glistening with love and lust for her man.

"Welcome home, soldier," Sharon said in a husky voice as she strutted slowly over to where he stood rooted to the floor just staring at his wife.

He drank in the sight of Sharon's perfectly-formed breasts, which sat on her chest plump but with little or no sag. His eyes wandered to the small piece of sheer cloth that just did cover her pussy, and noted that Sharon had trimmed her bush to almost nothing.

"God, you are so beautiful," Don whispered as they came together in a slow rush of passion. "It is so good to be home."

Their lips were hot and hungry as they kissed wantonly, all the weeks of deprivation flowing out in one mad rush. Sharon ran her hands through her husband's sandy-brown hair, which was short but full, well within military regulations.

Her body was on fire as she felt Don's hands as they roamed over her silk-covered skin, the nerves screaming in passion. She moved her hands down his back, to his taut butt, and one hand gravitated like a magnet to the stiff stalk of flesh that jutted out from his groin.

Sinking to her knees, she looked at Don's throbbing-hard cock with a look of reverence, inhaling his clean masculine aroma.

"Oh, I've missed this," she whispered, as much to herself as to her husband.

Tentatively, she licked at the shaft, while softly stroking his hardness, and was rewarded by a clear ball of fluid from the tip. She lapped her way up the shaft then lightly flicked the wetness from his hole with her tongue, and cooed softly when another one followed.

She licked this one off and just kept swirling her tongue around the crown over and over, deeper and deeper, until she opened her mouth and slid the head right on past her world-class lips.

Sharon sucked a little over half of Don's cock into her mouth, pulled back slightly and went for broke, sucking all put the final inch or two.

As if on cue, Sharon looked up as Don looked down, and their eyes met, communicating wordlessly, her mouth filled with his dick. A look of love and devotion passed from wife to husband and back as Sharon left a lipstick print, marking the spot of her deepest penetration.

This was the moment Don had dreamed about and fantasized over in his bunk over the previous weeks, his beautiful wife on her knees with his cock in her mouth.

On occasion those fantasies had forced him to relieve his lust under the sheets, just so he could get to sleep.

Don chuckled to himself as he thought about how some elements of his church might call such fantasies a sin, but he reasoned that they were married and in love, so why shouldn't they have fantasies about having each other that way?

He gently caressed the back of Sharon's head, his hands entwined in her thick, lustrous hair, guiding her back and forth on his cock. He squeezed his eyes shut at the sensation of her hot mouth and active tongue on his turgid dick.

Sharon had one hand firmly on Don's cock, but the other was between her legs, massaging her wet, swollen sex through the thin material of her panties.

She could feel the sensations of climax radiating from her inner core, bursting throughout her body as she concentrated on giving Don maximum pleasure Everything else in the world fell away in her consciousness except the lust that was mounting between them.

Don was ready to shoot his cum, but he didn't want to rush things. He'd waited too long to do the things he wanted to do to his wife, and he wanted to do them while they were both at a high pitch of lust.

So he gently pried Sharon's mouth off his cock, picked up her up off the floor and maneuvered her toward the bed. She had a slightly dazed expression on her face as Don pushed her softly onto the bed.

She lay back, looking up with eyes dewy with passion, her breasts rising and falling rhythmically in time with the beat of her heart. She bent down to pulled the panties off, but Don just shook his head.

"Leave them on for just a bit," he said.

Sharon wrinkled her brow in a bit of confusion, but complied with his request. After all, this was all for him. Well, truth be known, she was every bit as much in need as he was, but she hadn't spent the past 10 weeks in a war zone. So, in her mind, whatever he wanted, he'd get.

Don climbed onto the bed, between Sharon's legs , which he opened as wide as he could, and sank his mouth onto her dripping-wet pussy. He sucked her vigorously right through the wet material of her panties and he was gratified when Sharon howled in response.

"Oh God, yes!" she squealed as Don used his considerable expertise in oral sex.

Do and Sharon may have been virgins when they married, but they had worked hard to keep their sex life active and inventive, they had gone through a number of books that showed them ways they could enhance their mutual pleasure.

It didn't take Don long to tire of the cloth covering Sharon's pussy, so he pulled the gusset away and just gazed at the wonderful prize of his wife's gleaming sex. The little nub of her clit was peeking out from its hood and her lips were splayed open and inviting.

"Beautiful, so very beautiful," he breathed a second or two before he slashed his tongue up her furrow, followed closely by his lips.

Sharon arched her back and tensed her body as the spike of lust soared from the touch of Don's mouth on her pussy. She could feel her orgasm gaining strength as her husband worked her with his lips, his tongue and his fingers.

She was climbing, climbing, climbing, ever higher, waiting for that one moment when she would hit her peak and the welcome rush of climax would explode through her body.

She was almost there ... and Don pulled his mouth away.

For just a second, she groaned in frustration, until she opened her eyes and saw him crawling up onto his knees. And she was thrilled -- and maybe slightly chilled -- by the wild look in his eyes as he moved into position.

Don took just enough time to slide the panties off Sharon's butt and down her legs just enough to get one leg free -- she never quite got them off her right ankle -- then he aimed the head of his cock to her gushing gates and roared in with a guttural growl.

Sharon gasped and squealed in delight as she felt her husband filling her with live cock for the first time in 10 weeks. Almost the moment he got it all the way in, she felt her arousal spike again and this time there was no stopping the express train of her climax.

She shook and shimmied and spewed utter gibberish as she wrapped her long legs around Don's powerful back and her arms around his muscular shoulders and let the orgasm consume her.

Don wasn't far behind. As he pumped his cock furiously back and forth in his wife's clenching cunt, he felt all the weeks of going without, all the tension of being a soldier, flow out of him.

Without consciously thinking it, their mouths met and they kissed desperately, like two drowning sailors seeking a port in a storm. Their bodies were one, as they had been so many times before, but hadn't been over the weeks of his deployment.

In and out, in and out, around and around, Don churned his cock madly in Sharon's pussy, and she humped back with everything she had to give. They were jabbering at each other in that peculiar language only lovers in the moment of passion can understand, entreaties of lust and endearments of the heart.

At this pace, they couldn't last long, and they didn't. As Sharon felt a second climax explode through her sweat-covered body, she sensed Don picking up speed and power.

Don could sense a white light at the edges of his consciousness as he felt the rusty crackle of incipient climax in his scrotum.

With a grunt and a gasp, it triggered the eruption of his orgasm, and in but a second, he thrust especially deep and surrendered a convulsive load of semen deep in Sharon's body. Jet after jet of cum rocketed from his balls to bathe her insides with a slimy coating.

Sharon clutched at her man, as he did her, while the throes of their climax played out to a long crescendo. At last, Don had given up everything he had to give -- at least for the moment -- and he held Sharon tight like he never wanted to let her go.

Sharon gave Don tender kisses all over his face: his forehead, his cheek, his nose and, finally, his lips, as she held him for dear life.

"Oh, baby," Don said weakly, as he rolled to the side and gathered Sharon up into his arms. And that was his last conscious thought as the exhaustion of the long trip home and exertions of the past few moments of love caught up with him.

Sharon lay on the bed, gazing down at her husband as he slept.

Tears flowed down her cheek as she propped her head on her hand, tears of joy at their reunion and tears of sadness at the knowledge that all too soon his leave would be over and he'd have to go back into harm's way.

She shuddered then at the thought of the long months of separation that would follow his return to Iraq. It would be hard, maybe the hardest thing she'd had to go through.

In spite of her emotions, though, she couldn't help the feeling of pride in her husband. He was doing his duty, serving his country to the best of his ability.

She smiled then as she thought about what her duty was, and that was to give him as much love -- and lust -- as he could handle over the next two weeks and then send him off a well-satisfied soldier.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,227 Followers