Home Shopping Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Theresa walked in Mom's stilettos, no evidence they posed a problem. Her pale bare legs stretched, her calf muscles became pronounced as she presented them with her turn and again my penis expressed its admiration.

*

It was meant to be an orientation day. Theresa just following me around, learning the ropes and the day to day running of the station. That was until all hell broke loose.

"Bertrand's gone to Napa a day early!" Delores screamed into my earpiece as I was guiding Theresa around the loading dock. "What color panties is your sister wearing?"

Taken aback by the question, I felt myself blush as I looked at Theresa, wondering how or even why I'd ask her?

"Ah, I'm not sure wh..." I began to question Delores before she cut me off.

"Tan Lines are booked for 10a.m. Your mom has to host!"

I still couldn't make the connection to my sister's underwear and asked what it had to do with Theresa?

"Bertrand was meant to present with their rep. Angela was going to model but with Gayle not starting until midday, your mom will have to host and someone else model."

"Can't you just call in Gayle early?" I looked at my watch, still half an hour until showtime.

"Have you ever woken Gayle on her morning off?" Delores asked sarcastically and I read between the lines. "Theresa has to step up earlier than expected. Just find out if she's wearing white panties."

I looked at Theresa and cleared my throat as I tried to prevent a smile appearing.

"Um, Delores wants to know what color panties you've got on?"

Obviously just as confused, Theresa smirked. "What?"

"It's something to do with the fake tan promo in the next hour. You might have to model."

A look of horror replaced the smile.

"Don't worry, you'll be out there with Mom," I eased her concern. "Soo, ah. Your panties?"

"Oh, um."

Whether it was because she'd genuinely forgotten or just wanted to show me, I watched as my sister slowly lifted the front of her dress to expose her groin, both our gaze aimed downwards as her pink knickers came into view.

Tightly hugging her mound, the sight had my cock enthusiastic, blood flowing into its length.

"Ah, they're pink," I spoke directly to Delores, hearing her sigh. "Is that a problem?"

"They have to be white. It's to do with the contrast. Look, just come to my office. Both of you."

Delores' statement was final and with Theresa still holding her dress up for me, I reached out and took her hand. "Come on, we've got to go."

*

I knocked once and entered to find Delores standing, on the phone, and undressed down to her bra and panties.

"Whoa!" I began to back out when she threw up a finger to wait, before gesturing we both enter.

"Yes, we're doing all we can," she spoke to whomever was on the other end before hanging up with a curt thank you. "Come in, come in," she welcomed. "Management. Just checking up on us."

Despite the fact this woman had no less than sucked my dick only a day previous, it was still uncomfortable being in her office with her partial nudity, though as she made to unclasp her white satin bra behind her back, I felt I was getting used to it!

"So," Delores continued as her boobs dropped from her bra, placing it upon the table and reaching down to her matching panties. "I'm sorry to do this to you Theresa. Throw you in at the deep end so to speak. But we need you." She, without qualm tucked her thumbs into her panties and lowered them down her legs, stepping her bare feet through the holes and clutching them in her hand. My eyes remained on her manicured thatch of pubic hair and only lazily rose when she again started speaking.

"I'm just guessing you aren't wearing a white bra, so..." she looked down at the table.

It was then Theresa and I realized what was happening.

"Oh!" Theresa exclaimed. "You want us to swap!?

Seemingly less amazed at how bizarre the scene was than me, Theresa immediately made to lift her dress up her body. Once more her pink panties came into view, quickly followed by a matching bra. See-through, I feasted on her nipples as they hardened before my eyes, only to be doubly delighted as she removed her bra as easily as Delores had before holding it out to the older woman.

Any animosity between the two after their initial reconnecting a day earlier seemed to have dissolved along with their clothing and Delores reached out to accept my sister's bra.

"Oh, I didn't mean we had to swap as such," Delores remarked, shrugging as she examined the bra and passed her own panties to my sister. "But, well. I suppose, why not?"

In the process of threading her arms though my sister's bra, Delores and I looked down at Theresa as she pulled her own panties down her legs. I immediately knew what the producer's reaction would be. My sister presented to us a surprisingly well grassed pitch, her dark brown pubic hair clearly not waxed, nor trimmed for that matter, in some time. "Oh goodness!" Delores exclaimed. "Oh well, we'll see how it looks behind the panties."

Embarrassed, Theresa pulled the white satin panties up tight over her mound and looked up expectantly waiting for our appraisal.

"Actually, that's not too bad," Delores affirmed, looking to me for another perspective. "What do you think Corey?"

Granted license to look even closer at my sister's crotch, I dropped to my knees and moved in to search for stray pubes, disappointed when none presented.

"It looks good," I gave a thumbs up and reluctantly rose as Theresa accepted Delores' bra.

"The model would normally wear cotton panties and usually a tank top," Delores explained as she stepped into my sister's pink panties, the underwear swap complete. "But as head office want us to be racier, I think we can get away with this."

"What do I have to do out there?" Theresa, looking nervous brought the conversation back to reality and Delores, in no hurry to clothe herself approached.

"Oh Honey, nothing really," she took Theresa's hand and held it for reassurance. "The rep will do all the work applying the tan, your mom's hosting. All you have to do is stand there and look good." Delores' eyes panned down to my crotch and embarrassingly Theresa's followed, both alighting on my bold erection. "And by the looks of the audience, you're doing a wonderful job already!"

*

"Sorry about that," I apologized to Theresa as we walked to the changing room behind set. If she was having any problem being partially naked in the workplace it wasn't apparent as we strode by a sound guy whose eyes didn't hide his own appreciation of my sister's body. "I didn't mean for you to see it," I alluded to my erection and she turned to me as we approached the green room door.

"I know what boys are like Corey," she did a fine job of not smirking. "You can't help yourselves. Even it seems, when it's your own family."

"Oh good, you're here," Mom reached around the corner and drew Theresa into the backstage area, leaving me to ponder my sister's slightly cryptic comment. Did she know about Mom and me? Or was it purely my erection at her own nudity to which she referred? I followed the two into the room and found a third party, an attractive middle-aged woman dressed all in white.

"Oh, you're wearing that!?" She reacted to my sister's attire, her eyes straying from the satin and lace bra clearly a size too small, Theresa's breasts bulging around the cups, down to the satin panties closely hugging her buttocks and pussy mound.

"They're white, aren't they?" Mom was quick to defend her daughter, hugging one of Theresa's arms to her own. The sight had my cock once more hardening and I pictured Theresa naked beside our mother. Was there a possibility?

The Tan-Lines rep made no more mention and as I pondered another detail, the make-up girl entered to get to work on Theresa. Mom was meant to model! Didn't that surely mean she would have been wearing the white underwear? Where was it? Why wasn't it her that swapped with Theresa and not Delores? They were all roughly the same size. My train of thought was interrupted by a voice in my headpiece informing me of a delivery and feeling like a third wheel backstage anyway, excused myself quietly from the proceedings.

*

It was well into the hour that I even managed a peek at one of the monitors to see how Theresa was doing. One leg bronzed, the rep applying tan high on her thigh, the camera was zoomed in on her pubic mound and yes, a pube had escaped the cage. I watched fascinated, disbelieving that right there on public television was my sister's pussy bulge, the slight hint of labial bumps behind the satin and above the distinct shadow of concealed pubic hair.

"Management are loving it," I jumped at Delores' voice, momentarily believing it from the headpiece before feeling her presence beside me. "Sales are up ten percent on usual. Is this the Skin-Tightz range?"

I looked from Delores back down at the hosiery delivery I'd been reconciling with the invoice, my cock hard in anticipation of Mom and my sister wearing the items.

"Yeah, it's all there ready for tomorrow," I acknowledged.

Delores moved in closer and a hand reached down and pressed my fly.

"Looks like you're ready for tomorrow as well!" Delores stated and I laughed at the corniness of the line.

"Did you plan it?" I asked and she frowned before I elaborated. "Getting Theresa to undress like that. Swapping her underwear?"

To this she smiled. "Well, Angela and I might have had a discussion," she began to blush. "But Bertrand going to Napa early was definitely not expected. We just improvised. Oh, that reminds me," she lifted her other hand, holding Theresa's bra and panties. "You can hold onto these for her, can't you?"

It was now me that grinned, Delores rubbing my hard-on more deliberately. I dropped my invoice and reached out for my sister's underwear, discarding the bra but keeping the panties. Still warm, Delores must have only minutes before removed them and sure enough, dampness covered the gusset.

"Oh fuck," I sighed as Delores unbuttoned my pants, the unzipping of my fly following. Knowing she was naked beneath her dress had me harder and when she pulled me from my underpants, I stood like a tower of granite.

"Smell them," Delores whispered as she dropped to her knees, taking my cock in hand and then mouth, her lips enclosing around the head.

"What?" I nervously replied, admittedly the desire to do just that, overpowering.

"Sniff your sister's panties," she ordered, her lips popping from my cock before wrapping once more, eyes upon me.

I managed to take my eyes from the sight to look up at the screen, my semi-naked big sister smiling at the camera. Mom beside her in a tight pencil skirt, noticing then the white tank top beneath her blazer. Mom had wanted this as well, planned it I thought, as I raised Theresa's pink panties to my face, pressing the damp gusset into my nose and mouth and inhaling the combined scent of my sister and Delores.

"Is it good?" Delores slurped off the end of my cock. "Can you smell her pussy? Can you smell MY pussy Corey?"

"Oh, fuck yes," I gasped as she continued to beat off my cock.

"You like it?" Delores sighed.

"Oh yeah."

"You want the real thing?"

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I groaned, wasting no time in reaching down to raise her to her feet.

The press studs down the front of her dress came away as I navigated Delores back onto the bench. The manicured pussy I'd spied an hour earlier once more coming into view, now the pink below as she spread her legs. Burying my face into her crotch I made sure to coat my nose and jaw in pussy, inhaling the alluring scent of an aroused woman and then, my tongue inserted. Delving as deep into her vagina as possible, my jaw hurting as my mouth spread around her sex.

"Fuck me Corey," Delores sighed from above and I wasted not another second. Rising, shuffling a step forward as my pants dropped to my ankles, my cock found its own way between her legs and as Delores pulled me atop her, I slid inside her body like a hot knife through butter.

An almost guttural sound emanated from her as my pelvic bone met hers, pulling out completely, my length slick with her juices before plunging back inside.

"Yes, fucking yes," Delores gasped as I began a steady rhythm, my balls slapping her buttocks as we fucked. "Give me those panties Corey," she hissed and her hand wrapped around my own, drawing the underwear up to her face. As if chloroforming her in a movie, my hand covered her nose and mouth with the panties, my other clutching an exposed boob as I increased my penetration. "I can smell her," Delores almost screamed through her mask of panty. "I can smell her pussy."

It was perverted. It was a betrayal of my sister's privacy. It was also as hot as fuck. My cock slammed into Delores who'd sucked the panties into her mouth, holding them in her jaw like a dog with a bone. Intermittent glances at the monitor to see my sister, turning as the rep massaged her thigh with the fake tan, her ass bulging out of Delores' white panties. Holding both breasts, squeezing her nipples between my fingers I managed to fuck her harder, feeling it in my abs, my buttocks, the greatest of workouts. An almost pained expression came to her face before her head lolled back, mouth agape and the panties falling away.

"Oh God," she gasped. "I'm, I'm cumming," she needlessly informed me, the evidence all over her face, in her cunt where her vaginal walls were squeezing my girth, tensing with each wave of her orgasm.

It was enough to have me following, every thrust bringing me closer to my own climax as Delores reached out for my neck, dragging my body closer to hers to meet my mouth. With her tongue licking my lips, seeking out my own, she managed to mumble an order.

"Cum on me Corey," she sighed. "I want it all over my tits!"

She didn't have long to wait.

Another thrust and I was there. Gasping as I pulled my face from hers, my cock from inside her body as cum was already blasting from the eye. I sprayed her pubic bone before I'd even grasped my length, a long thread laying atop her pubes. And then, with control of my direction, up onto her stomach, upon my toes to aim at her chest, jet after jet of molten lava upon her awaiting and upturned boobs.

"How will I even get this off?" Theresa's voice came from the entrance to the set, followed by that of my mother as the three women entered the backstage area.

"I usually just scrub it off in the ba..." she paused mid word as I stood upright and Delores dropped down off the bench. I caught the sight of Mom smirking, a look of horror upon the faces of both the Tan-Lines rep, and more so Theresa when she saw Delores using her panties to quickly wipe the cum up from the front of her torso.

"What the fu..." Theresa began as I clumsily pulled my pants up over my erection, the second time in two days she'd caught me with my pants down, so to speak.

"My apologies Francine," Delores was concentrating on the rep (and the 'rep' of the station I supposed) as she re-attached the studs at the front of her dress to cover her nudity, the still shocked woman holding up a hand in dismissal.

"It's none of my business," a similar smirk to my mother's began to appear on her face. "As we've discussed, it's the way you operate that made me come out from L.A. to begin with."

Delores turned her attention to my sister, one arm, one leg tanned, holding out her now cum saturated panties for my sister to retrieve.

To my amazement she did. A slight frown as my semen made contact with her fingers but the initial shock of once more finding me in congress with Delores seeming to slip away.

"So," Gayle came around the corner and entered backstage. "What have I missed?"

*

The remainder of the day was nowhere near as eventful. A Slice 'n' Dice cooking segment capturing Theresa's attention for much of the afternoon, her assistance utilized with off-screen food prep. It wasn't until the car ride home that I spent any quality time with her and Mom and even then, I could sense tension between my sister and I.

Dad at home for the evening seemed to conspire further towards another night in bed alone. Nearly two days since I'd last had sex with Mom being far too long and with them hugging and kissing post dinner in the kitchen, I doubted it'd happen any time soon. Generally moping around the house, (admittedly for no good reason) I came upon the open door of the bathroom and the filling bath, Theresa with a towel wrapped around her body, entering.

"You come to help?" She allowed herself to smile and relieved she was actually talking to me, I questioned what she meant. "This fucking fake tan," she held out her one bronzed arm. "I tried to scrub it off over the sink and it did nothing."

"Oh, yeah," I nodded. "Mom says you have to do it in the bath."

"Hence," she made a sweeping motion toward the bath and I leaned against the door frame as she crossed the bathroom to turn off the water.

The towel rode up clear to her buttocks as she leaned over the tub, no panties there, and I immediately pictured her back at the studio. Once again, she'd had no problem undressing before me, or Gayle for that matter who'd suspiciously hung around in the backstage area. Theresa handing me Delores' white bra and panties before donning once more her own dress, cum soaked underwear disposed of in her handbag. From there I wasn't aware of their journey but I hadn't seen them in the laundry basket when I'd deposited some of my own clothing, my face blushing with the recollection just as Theresa rose from the bath, satisfied with the water level and temperature.

"Soo, you coming in?"

The question caught me off guard.

"What?"

"Well, are you going to help or not?" She reached her hands up and unwrapped the towel from around her breasts, my eyes immediately dropping to that lustrous thatch of dark pubic hair.

"You were serious?"

"Why not? You can do my leg while I take care of my arm."

She was already climbing into the bath as I closed the door behind me and as I approached, she slid beneath the heavily bubbled surface. I sat down on the edge of the bath and reached over to grab a sponge from around the faucet when Theresa sniggered. "What are you doing?"

"What?"

"Aren't you getting in?"

I'd misunderstood. She'd been inviting me into the bath with her, not just the room. Not since toddlers had we bathed together. The realization I was about to be naked with my sister setting my already rapidly beating heart aflutter. Casual, as if what was happening was an everyday event, I removed my shirt and then fumbled with the button of my pants.

"You don't seem to have as much trouble when Delores is around!" Theresa jokingly mocked but I noticed more than a little truth behind her mirth. "Or Mom for that matter."

Did she know?

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing," she took a loofah from the shelf and dropped it below the surface, all the while looking under her eyebrows at my progress.

My semi erect cock bounced out of my pants as I dropped them to my feet and stepped into the warm water, a smile coming to Theresa's mouth as I quickly hid my affection below the surface.

"So. Do you still have them?" She cryptically inquired as I once again took up the sponge, my face revealing my confusion to the question. "My panties?" She elaborated.

"Delores gave them back to you!" I frowned, focusing on my reason for actually being there and lifting her leg out of the water beside me.

"Not those ones Corey," she whispered. "You know what I'm talking about."

Her slippery skin in my hand, my fingers pressing into the soft flesh of her calf, I thought of that day two years prior. The day she left. Her orange panties found under my pillow. My cock reacting now much as it had done then. And Theresa noticed. Her eyes dropping to the foamy surface of the water as the head of my dick rose like a shark's fin through the bubbles. A smile turning the corners of her mouth. She began casually scrubbing at the fake tan on her arm as I felt her free leg shift position in the bath, her toes sliding below my balls.