Home Sweet Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Dana gives Jim a surprise greeting.
9.2k words
4.21
98.9k
27
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

It didn't matter how often Jim flew; he never enjoyed this part of the trip. The doors to the plane had just opened and everyone was simultaneously grabbing their carry on's and shoving their way down the aisle before running to the luggage claim area only to stand and wait for the luggage to appear on the carousel. Jim waited until the initial rush had exited and began his stroll to the baggage area. In truth he was in a huge hurry to get home as he had been away nearly six weeks and had yet to actually see his new home.

He and Dana, his wife of nearly ten years, had recently moved across the country to accommodate his new position at work. Neither had been excited about the move, but they both knew the new position was too good to pass up. The increased pay and benefits meant Dana no longer had to work, or at least it meant that she could be much more selective about choosing a new job. Dana had still nearly put a halt to the whole switch when Jim's company then wanted him in the field for 6-8 weeks right at the same time they had scheduled their move. Jim had tried every means he could short of quitting to get out of the fieldwork, but there was no way around it. It was either do the field assignment or forget the new position. Dana had ultimately agreed that Jim should go on the trip, which left all of the moving, unpacking, and setting up of their new house solely to her. On top of that she would be in an unfamiliar city with no friends or relatives to speak of for several weeks until he returned. Dana had agreed to it, but she wasn't at all happy about it.

Jim wrestled his bags off the conveyor, walked into the cold outside air, and slowly made his way to the taxi stand. He gave his new address to the driver and sat back and tried to soak in his new city. He had been around to help pack up their old house, but he left the day before the movers arrived so this would be the first time he would see his new home. He'd seen the empty house a couple of times when they originally bought it, but while he was gone Dana had been unpacking and arranging for six weeks and he was anxious to see how it looked.

His flight had arrived in the late afternoon and therefore his taxi now was fighting against rush hour traffic. The cab ride ended up taking over an hour so he had plenty of time to take in the surroundings. As he watched his new hometown move by the windows he reflected on how lucky he was to have Dana. They had spoke often during the trip so she had given him many updates on the house. Getting the house all set up and doing the unpacking was a huge job for one person and Jim knew he owed Dana a huge thank you. Her mood, while initially pretty bad, had gradually improved. Over the past week or so she had sounded like her usual self which made Jim feel much better. He had felt quite guilty about leaving her alone for the move and for so long despite the fact they both agreed there wasn't anything he could do about it. Still, he did feel guilty and was really looking forward to being with her.

The cab finally pulled up to his house. He paid the driver (it was a huge fare, but the company was paying so what the hell?) and walked up to his front door. He started fumbling for his keys before he remembered that he didn't have any, Dana had changed the locks after she arrived. He rang the bell and waited. He heard Dana's hurried footsteps precede the door swinging open. Dana practically flew out of the house and into his arms. They embraced like newlyweds and exchanged "I missed you's" in between their kisses. Finally, they parted slightly but still had their arms wrapped around one another. "I love you so much," Jim whispered in her ear before kissing her ear softly and gently licking the spot behind her ear that he knew always drove her wild. Besides missing her social company he had also greatly missed her sexually and he didn't want to waste too much time before that situation was remedied.

Dana moaned as he licked and kissed her but rather than melt further into him as he expected she gently pulled away from him saying, "There will be time for that later." Something about the devilish glint in her eyes suggested the wait would be worthwhile so Jim decided to play along and temporarily deal with the hard on straining against his pants.

"First, I think you need a tour of our house," Dana said as she flourished her arms theatrically to indicate he should step inside. He tossed his bags in the foyer and followed Dana from room to room as she showed off what she had done. She had done more than he had expected as everything was unpacked and in place. There was no sign anywhere that they had moved in so recently. The house felt very comfortable and Jim was really excited about what Dana had done. He didn't hesitate telling her how great she had done.

"The final stop on our tour," Dana announced, "will be the 'fun room'." With that she motioned down the stairs into the basement.

"The fun room?" Jim asked.

"You'll see," Dana replied as they started downstairs. "Besides, I thought family room or living room sounded kind of dull."

There was already a full living room on the ground floor and they had had a few discussions about what exactly to do with the basement before he left. The basement was finished and had a half bath, so there were many options. They never reached a decision before he left so he was sort of surprised that Dana had made the decision by herself.

"Wow!" Jim exclaimed as he looked around the room. The basement had a small bar in one corner, a pool table off to one side, and a huge screened TV flanked by a couple of couches. Jim also thought he noticed a stereo and DVD system, but he didn't have time to examine the room closely as Dana spun him around and kissed him deeply. Dana's mouth opened and her tongue quickly entered his mouth. Their tongues met and danced roughly at first but then more and more softly as the kiss continued. Her hands quickly and confidently slid down his back until she was caressing his ass. This surprised Jim slightly as Dana wasn't prone to be the aggressor during sex. Sure, there were times where she took the lead, but it was usually 60 him/40 her arrangement. However, something about her today - the way she made him wait on the porch, the way she initiated the kiss now, and the way she was caressing his ass - made him fell she was very much "in control" of this encounter.

In any case his dick was now fully erect and bulging against his pants as their kiss continued. Her hands glided over his ass knowing just how to touch him for maximum stimulation. Jim, in turn, had allowed his hands to drop to her ass and was softly massaging her through her skirt. A couple of times Jim tried to lift her skirt so he could feel her panties but each time she stopped him. Again this struck Jim as a bit out of character, but he just figured it was due to her own horniness after six weeks apart.

Jim then tried to slide one hand back around to her front and up to her breasts. While apart Dana's tits had been the specific object of most of his fantasizes and masturbation sessions. More times than he could remember during his travels he had jerked himself off and shot loads of cum on his hand or stomach as he fantasized about her tits. He loved everything about them, their slightly larger than average size, their firmness even while naked, the way Dana responded to being licked in the cleavage between them, and, mostly, the way her nipples stood hard and firm while he sucked and gently nibbled on them.

Just before his hand reached her breast Dana broke the kiss and caught his hand in hers. She pushed him gently backwards and they walked, she forwards and he backwards, over to a couch where she guided him into a seated position. She stood before him and took hold of his shirt on either side just above the waist. In a simple, practiced move she pulled his shirt up and over his head. She then immediately bent over and quickly removed the shoes and socks from both his feet. Before dropping his second foot back to the floor she knelt on one knee and sucked his big toe into her mouth. She simulated a blowjob on his toe as she slowly bobbed her head up and down and alternated her sucking strength as she bobbed. Jim moaned lustily as this was a particular 'pet' passion of his that wasn't necessarily in their usual sexual routine. He wasn't a foot fetishist or anything, but having Dana suck his toes during foreplay never ceased to drive him crazy.

After just a few more minutes of teasing she released his toe and grasped the closure on Jim's belt. With another practiced move she unhooked his belt and deftly unsnapped and unzipped his pants. As Jim lifted his hips slightly Dana expertly slid his pants and boxers off in one smooth motion. Jim now sat completely naked with his hard on standing straight up off hi slap while Dana stood, fully clothed, before him.

"I've been waiting for this for soooo long," Dana said in a soft tone as she let her eyes explore her husband. "Don't move," she instructed as she quickly walked behind the couch and out of Jim's sight.

Aside from the expected pent up sexual tension after so long apart Jim was now also fully stimulated trying to guess Dana's next move. She was acting a little out of her character and Jim was loving every second.

Jim felt the silk scarf on the sides of his head and then his vision was completely cut off as Dana snugly tied the scarf in a knot behind his head. He could hear her walk back around in front of him and felt her hand grasp his.

"Follow me," she directed in a soft voice as she pulled him up off the couch and led him over to one of the back walls (or so he guessed). He followed her as they slowly moved and then he spun around in response to her gentle pressure on his hips. Her hands on his chest guided him back a step and down until he was seated in what felt like a wooden chair. She then took his right hand and moved it behind his back. He could hear her fumble slightly with something and then he felt a soft cuff surround his wrist. She repeated this with his left arm and then similarly cuffed each ankle with his feet at nearly the same width as the chair.

They had played with some very light bondage before, but this was already beyond any of that and Dana was still fully dressed. Jim was very surprised at the bondage, but he was also extremely aroused thinking of where this might be leading.

Dana untied the knot on the blindfold and pulled it off his head. Jim noticed that a leather strap that was twisted into the legs and supports of the chair connected the cuffs around his ankles. As best as he could tell a similar leather strap connected the cuffs on his wrists. He could barely move his hands so he guessed correctly that the leather strap was similarly wrapped around the chair. In any case he was now completely naked and at Dana's mercy. Dana stood before him as he took in the situation. He looked behind her and saw that one couch was now directly in front of and facing him. On the far side of the room were the stairs leading up to the main floor. His gaze moved back to Dana's face and he quickly noticed a glint of pure lust in her eyes that he had seen before on those occasions when Dana was extremely excited. Whatever was coming next had obviously been well planned and Dana was clearly looking forward to it.

"Don't go anywhere," she teased, "I'll be right back."

He watched her ass as it swayed teasingly beneath her skirt. Her ass looked even better than usual today and he couldn't wait to get his hands and lips on it. She went behind the bar and disappeared from view for about a minute. It may as well have been a day to Jim as his mind reeled in the possibilities of what she had planned and his cock ached in excitement. Dana reappeared with a bottle of wine and three glasses. Jim immediately noticed the three glasses and his heart started racing at the possibilities. Like most men his most common fantasy was to have a 3-way with his wife and another woman. In his fantasies he and his wife enjoyed the "new" woman equally and she would respond to them equally. Although this had always been a common fantasy he had never raised the idea to his wife. Could the three glasses possibly mean what he hoped?

Dana simply lounged on the couch in front of him sipping her wine as his head spun. She seemed totally calm and in control and was only betrayed by her nipples which were poking very prominently through her light top. Jim could only imagine how wet her pussy must already be.

Before Jim could think anymore he was startled by a sound overhead. It almost sounded like someone coming in the house upstairs. Dana smiled at his obvious puzzlement and whispered, "It's almost time, lover."

There were more noises upstairs and then what sounded like footsteps through the house. Jim was now sure that somebody had come in upstairs. Despite this he jumped when the door at the top of the basement stairs opened and someone began slowly descending the stairs.

"Come on down," Dana called, "we're all ready."

Jim stared intently at the bottom of the stairs hoping that he was correct in thinking a woman was coming downstairs. His head spun with conflicting emotions as the stranger slowly moved down the steps. He was supremely excited, but also somewhat scared that maybe a man was joining them. This thought was not entirely unpleasant to him, but he wasn't sure he was ready to make that step. He was also slightly embarrassed at his own compromised position and how exposed he would be to whomever would be joining them. His heart jumped when he saw a female set of legs come into view. As this new woman deliberately made her way over to the couch where Dana sat Dana said, "Jim, I'd like you to meet Jill, our new neighbor."

"Uhh, hi," Jim replied awkwardly not really sure what he should say in this situation.

Jill made little secret of letting her eyes explore his naked body. Jim felt himself flush slightly before she replied, "Hello." Jill turned to Dana and said, "Your descriptions were perfect." She picked up a glass of wine and sat on the couch next to Dana. Jill was dressed in a pair of khaki pants and a cotton top. Her breasts were quite small and her sandy blonde hair was cut very short. Her hair was highlighted with streaks of a pinkish-red color that gave her an exotic, punk rock sort of look. It was certainly a different look from Dana's dark hair which hung straight just past her shoulders when it wasn't pulled back into a pony tail as it currently was.

Each woman sipped their wine as nobody spoke for several moments. "Ready?" Dana asked as she sat down her empty wine glass. Without speaking Jill set down her own glass and reached up to Dana's face to wipe aside a strand of hair that had escaped the pony tail.

They paused with their faces about a foot apart and Dana turned to look at Jim as his mind raced in anticipation of what might be happening. Jill's hand reached out and came to rest on Dana's knee as Jill leaned in toward her. Dana turned back to Jill and their lips met in a kiss. The kiss at first was soft and gentle with their lips slowly and softly floating over each other. Jill's tongue then darted out and their kiss became more excited and intense as each woman's tongue could be seen dancing in and out of each other's mouths. Jim audibly groaned at the show in front of him and instinctively moved to stroke his cock only to be reminded of his helpless state.

Jill's hands began stroking Dana's thigh and pushed her skirt higher and higher up her leg. As she had done with Jim's shirt Dana moved her hands to Jill's sides and parted their kiss only long enough to slip off Jill's top. Jill wasn't wearing a bra so her petite tits were now exposed to Jim's horny stare. He stared intently at them as he had never before been with a woman with tits as small as hers. The few women that Jim had been intimate with before getting married had all had average or larger sized tits. If asked before this moment he would have said he didn't like small tits, but seeing Jill's now made him rethink that. She wasn't completely flat chested as her tits did hang very slightly in front of her and her nipples had begun to stiffen in her own excitement. Judging from what he could see Jim guessed that Jill was slightly older than he and Dana's 35 years.

They continued their kiss as they each began removing the other's clothes. Jill hooked a thumb around the elastic on Dana's skirt and smoothly slid it down her hips. Jill then began undoing the buttons of Dana's top starting at the bottom. Jim was struck by the smoothness and ease with which the women were undressing and exploring each other. Perhaps it was only him imagination, but he thought he detected a certain familiarity and practice that would only come with previous experiences. His mind briefly wandered with thoughts of exactly how Dana had occupied herself the past few weeks but he was snapped back to the present by moaning.

Jill was now completely naked and Dana only had her panties left. Jill was sucking one of Dana's nipples and Dana was moaning her lusty satisfaction. Dana sat facing him and Jill had turned so Jim could see her back and ass. Jill had Dana's right nipple in her mouth. She released the nipple and licked and teased Dana's breast around the nipple. Dana moaned and sighed and when she seemingly couldn't take anymore she pushed Jill's mouth back to her nipple with her hand. Jill continued sucking and teasing her nipple with her mouth before releasing the nipple with a soft 'pop'.

Jill shifted positions into a sitting pose facing Jim and guided Dana to her feet. Jill had Dana stand in front of her facing her so Jim could see Dana's back. Jim immediately realized why Dana's ass had looked slightly different earlier, she was wearing a thong. Although Jim found them sexy Dana could never stand the feel of them so she didn't usually wear them.

Jill's hands slid around Dana's waist and to her ass. She removed the thong in a slow, steady motion. Jill leaned forward and began kissing Dana's thigh while her hand disappeared between Dana's legs. This caused Dana and Jim to moan nearly simultaneously and Dana widened her stance to allow Jill's hand more room. Rather than continue Jill placed her hands on Dana's hips and guided her to a sitting position on the couch once again. Jill then slipped to the floor facing Dana and lowered her face toward Dana's pussy. Dana immediately spread her legs as wide as she could and slouched on the couch. She ran her fingers through Jill's hair so it was impossible to see if she was pulling Jill's head toward her or following Jill's motions. Dana let out a low moan when Jill's mouth reached her pussy. Jim couldn't see exactly what Jill was doing, but Dana's moans became faster and her breathing more irregular as Jill worked her tongue and lips over her pussy. Jill's head moved slightly from side to side as she changed the angle and pace at which she teased Dana's pussy. Dana's hands had released Jill's head and now lay beside her on the couch. Dana was completely lost in her pleasure as she simply sat still and received Jill's attentions. Jill's hands held onto Dana's hips for the most part although they occasionally slid across Dana's stomach.

"Oh God," Dana moaned and her eyes popped open wide. Jim knew that she did that just before she came so he watched closely. Dana's hands again moved to Jill's head and Dana pulled the woman's face tightly into her pussy. At the same time Jill's hands moved up to Dana's tits and Jill pinched Dana's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Dana groaned loudly and starting cumming. Jill released Dana's nipples and held Dana's hips as they bucked toward her face. As she came Dana thrust her hips grinding her pussy into Jill's mouth. Jill's head moved with the thrusts and she kept her mouth at Dana's pussy throughout her orgasm. Jill continued to suck at Dana's pussy as Dana's orgasm started to pass and she relaxed back onto the couch. Dana's breathing was very deep and became more regular as she tried to catch her breath. As Dana relaxed back onto the couch she released her hold on Jill's head. Jill lingered between her legs for a few more moments before she moved away from her pussy and began kissing and sucking Dana's stomach and thighs in much the same way Jim usually did after he sucked Dana's pussy to orgasm. Jill began kissing down Dana's thigh to her knee and as she shifted back slightly Jim could see the glistening wetness in Jill's pussy.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers