Home Sweet Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry," she added with a sly smile, "I'm not getting you into anything I don't think you are ready for."

Jim smiled and was comforted that at least some if not most of the group would be new comers to this whole experience. They continued talking about a wide range of topics as they made their way to the rental house.

They finally arrived around 8PM and found a few of the other guests had already arrived. Jill and Bob introduced them to Rhonda, Doug, and Lynn. Rhonda and Doug were married and looked to be about 40 years old, the same age as Jill and Bob. The most noticeable feature of Rhonda were her very large tits. Jim immediately suspected they had been surgically enlarged. Rhonda wore a very tight red top with a plunging neckline that showed off a lot of her cleavage. Surgically enhanced or not, it seemed like Rhonda wanted people to notice them. Otherwise she was pretty fit with a thin waist. Jim glanced at her ass as she turned her back to him and saw that it looked quite shapely and firm under her tight blue jeans. Her hair was jet black and hung straight off her head a long way down her back.

As Jill introduced her to Jim and Dana she held the hand of her husband Doug. He had short blonde hair and a rather large bald spot. He also looked to be relatively fit with no one feature being immediately noticeable as with Rhonda.

The third member of their group was introduced as Lynn. Lynn was younger than her car mates and looked even younger than Jim and Dana. Jim guessed her to be in her late 20's. She had a petite, athletic body with smaller tits. During the subsequent conversation she said that she was a personal trainer. Jim could totally picture her as one of those really fit, attractive people he would see at the gym on the treadmill and wonder how they stayed in such great shape.

They all sat around the living room chatting for a little while as they unwound from their drive. The others had only arrived a few minutes before so they had just gotten their bags piled inside when the second car pulled up. Jill and Bob gave them a tour of the rental house. They had rented the house before so they had organized the rental for the weekend and were very familiar with the layout. It was a two level house and had a bedroom with a king bed off of a large loft area upstairs. In the loft two queen beds had been placed very close together. Clearly, the loft hadn't been designed as a bedroom but the beds had been placed there to try and accommodate larger ski parties wanting the rent the house. There was also a full bathroom upstairs.

Downstairs there was a kitchen, a living room, and a small dining room area. The whole floorplan was very open so it felt more like one big room with 3 sections rather than 3 rooms. Off the living room was a second bedroom with a king bed and a bathroom. The living room had a large couch that pulled out into a bed and had an entrance to a third bathroom. All in all it was a small, but comfortable house for a group their size.

As they grabbed some drinks from the refrigerator Rhonda asked how many would be coming in total. Bob said that there should be 11 but that the rest had to leave later and probably wouldn't arrive for a couple of hours. They built a fire in the fireplace and all sat around relaxing and talking. The time passed quickly before the last carload of guests arrived a little after 10PM. Doug and Jim went out to give them a hand with their bags. Jim was pleased to greet Nic as she climbed out of the car. He had hoped that she would be attending as he very much wanted to see Dana and her fucking each other again.

They quickly moved the last bags inside and Jill began a big round of introductions. Aside from Nic the remaining new arrivals were Mark, Julie, and Lisa. Mark was introduced as Nic's boyfriend and he looked about the same age as she was. He looked like a typical frat guy from just about any college. Nic took over the introductions for Julie and Lisa as Jill hadn't met them before. Both were around Nic's age, possibly a little older, but certainly no older than 26 or 27. Julie was quite tall at a little over 6'. She had straight brown hair that came down several inches past her shoulders. She wore a tight pair of black pants and a blue top that was both low cut in front and high cut around the waist. The effect was that it showed off both her nicely shaped tits and her flat stomach. Her belly button was pierced and Jim wondered for a second what else on her might be. Julie had a great smile and her freckled cheeks created large dimples whenever she laughed, which was often.

Lisa was much more petite than Julie was and much closer in size and build to Lynn. Her light brown hair just touched her shoulders as it hung off her head with a slight wave to it. She wore what looked like a white dress shirt that had the top 3 buttons undone. Her skin was nicely tanned, Jim thought that somewhat curious given it was winter, and the stark white of the shirt really showed it off well. Nic said that Lisa and Julie worked together and that she used to work with them before she got her current position.

All the bags were now piled in the dining room area and everyone went to the kitchen to either get a drink or refresh their drink. The group sat around chatting and laughing well into the night. Jim found that he enjoyed this new group of people and was having a great time chatting with them. Dana was always a bit more social then he and she too really seemed to be having a great time. It felt like a very comfortable group and one that seemed like it would be a really fun weekend with. At times as he watched the various conversations Jim wondered what Jill's other activities would be and images of large orgies and group fucks flashed before his mind. As he talked to the various women that night he often wondered what she looked like naked and wondered if he would get a chance to see them.

It was now getting very late as the group continued chatting. Rhonda and Doug both got up and said they were wiped out and ready for bed. They said their goodnights and went to the upstairs bedroom. The group returned to their conversations for another 15 or 20 minutes until moans could be heard coming from upstairs. The whole group paused in mid-sentence and listened as Rhonda could be heard moaning. They then heard the sound of Doug and Rhonda rolling around in bed and then more moaning. Doug could then be heard sighing as it was very obvious to the group that Rhonda and Doug were fucking upstairs and left their door open. Jim guessed that they hadn't left it open on accident.

The group sat and continued to listen to the couple continuing their foreplay upstairs. At first Jim felt embarrassed and awkward at listening to them with so many people, but soon he became so excited that he began to look around the group with lust in his mind. He noticed that several people had been exchanging lusty, flirty looks as they listened. They could now hear the rhythmic creaking of the mattress as Doug and Rhonda had started to fuck.

The first to move from the downstairs group was Nic who hurriedly stood and took Mark's hand. Without saying a word they went upstairs. Jim thought for a moment they were going to join the other couple, but then he could see their silhouettes as they started to kiss each other and climb into one of the beds in the loft. Combined with the sound of Rhonda and Jim fucking the group could now also hear Nic and Mark rolling around on the bed and could occasionally see their silhouettes as they had started to grope and undress each other.

Jim suddenly felt someone grab his hand and he looked up to see Dana standing in front of him with her nipples standing erect under her sweater and a very wanton look in her eyes. He stood up and followed her as she quickly led him up the stairs and over the second bed in the loft. They could now clearly hear Rhonda groaning in passion and Jim couldn't help but sneak a quick peek into their bedroom as they walked by. Doug was on top of her and was intently fucking her as she continued moaning and sighing.

Dana led him over to the bed and they started to wildly kiss each other. Dana's hands roamed all over him and Jim groped her ass as their tongues thrashed against each other. She pushed him down on the bed and climbed over him continuing their passionate kiss. He continued rubbing her ass and slipped his hands under her sweater and started massaging the bare skin on her back. He had been so caught up in his kiss with her that he had temporarily forgotten that Nic and Mark were only a few feet away. He was reminded when Dana broke their kiss and turned her head to watch the other couple. Jim turned to the other couple and saw that Mark was already naked with his hard cock standing straight up over him as he lay on his back. Nic was only wearing a thong and a skimpy bra as she sat on her knees beside him. His hands roamed over her stomach, chest, and shoulders before he started fondling her large tits. As he massaged her she reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. It fell into his hands before he tossed it off the bed. Mark sat up and pushed Nic down onto her back. He slipped her thong off and then lay over her as he started kissing and licking her stomach before quickly moving up to her tits. He ran his tongue over and over her large tits and repeatedly sucked her nipples into his mouth.

Dana was clearly very excited by watching them as she would wantonly kiss and grope Jim between her pauses to watch the other couple. With Dana watching Mark as he continued teasing her tits Jim began undressing Dana. He soon had her stripped naked as she began practically tearing his clothes off. As she wrestled his pants and boxers off the loft was filled with the sound of Rhonda crying out, "Oh yes," and the sound of Doug and her bodies slapping together as she started to cum. A loud grunt and groan from Doug made Jim think that he had started filling Rhonda with his cum.

Jim and Dana now fondled and kissed each other's naked bodies as they continued watching Nic and Mark. Dana was on her back and Jim sucked her tits and teased her nipples into hard points. On the next bed Nic had started stroking Mark's cock before he crawled up to her face and knelt down as she started sucking his cock. He ran his fingers over her tits and stomach as she continued sucking him and fucking him with her mouth. His fingers began to dip between her legs and she responded by groaning and spreading her legs wide as he started to rub her pussy with his fingers.

Jim had moved down and was sucking Dana's pussy. Her pussy was as wet as he could ever remember and he happily ran his tongue around her wetness before he inserted his tongue into her. He heard her moan and looked up to see that Mark had started fucking Nic. He rode her missionary style and her massive tits wobbled and danced erotically as he drove himself into her. He only watched them for a short while, but seeing them fuck so close by and watching Nic's body as Mark drove himself into her soon drove Jim wild. He quickly climbed up onto Dana and positioned his cock at her wet pussy.

"Yes!" she cried as he shoved himself as deeply into her as he could. He started fucking her as fast as he could without loosing his control and prematurely ending their fuck. On the next bed Nic had started to moan when suddenly Mark tensed up and drove himself deeply into her. He grunted a few times and it was clear that he was cumming. Nic smiled and whispered, "Yeah, give it to me." He continued driving into her for a short while after he came before he pulled out of her and dove into her pussy and started fucking her with his tongue.

Watching Mark so eagerly suck Nic's pussy right after he came was more than Dana could stand. As Jim fucked her she had been played with her tits and sensitive nipples. She watched with wild, wide eyes as Mark ate Nic's pussy and then she erupted in a loud, long orgasm. She cried out loudly and her body started shaking as she came. Seeing her cum so hard was more than Jim could handle and his cock burst forth its load of his warm cum into her pussy as it quivered and shook from her orgasm. As they both continued to ride out their own orgasms they heard Nic groan loudly and looked over to see her body shaking as she came. Mark continued tending to her pussy as she came. By the time she had finished he moved up to her stomach and began kissing and licking her there as Jim noticed that his face was covered with the sticky combination of his cum and her pussy juices.

Jim laid down on the bed next to Dana and they again kissed each other. Now that both of the couples in the loft had settled down they could hear low moans and soft whispers from someone making love downstairs in the living room. Jim and Dana smiled at each other before they scooted over to the edge of the bed so they could see through the rail to the room below.

What they saw initially surprised them. Julie lay on her back on the hide a bed and Lisa and Lynn each were sucking on one of her nipples. Jim watched excitedly as the two petite woman continued teasing Julie's tits as Julie's hands caressed the backs of their heads and their hair. He looked over at Dana and saw that she was watching the trio with equal excitement. They continued watching as the three women exchanged kisses and all began taking turns fondling and sucking each other's tits. Finally Julie was again laying on her back and both Lisa and Lynn moved down to her pussy. With their faces side by side they each began sucking and licking at her pussy. Julie was groaning loudly as the other two worked their tongues and lips over Julie's pussy and clit. They continued sucking her for a while longer before Julie tensed and her back arched off the mattress as she called out, "Oh God!" She came hard as Lisa and Lynn continued to softly lick and suck her wet pussy. After Julie finished cumming Lisa and Lynn looked at each other momentarily before engaging in a wildly passionate kiss. Even from the loft they could see their tongues darting back and forth and their hands fondling each other. Julie watched along with Jim and Dana and Lisa guided Lynn onto her back before turning around and climbing on top of her. They eagerly began teasing each other's pussies as they had just done to Julie. Lisa was now facing Julie and Julie ran her fingers down Lynn's thigh and to her pussy. As Lisa worked her tongue over Lynn's clit and around her pussy Julie started to finger fuck Lynn. In only a few minutes a muffled moan could be heard from Lynn as she kept her own mouth busy at Lisa's pussy. After Lynn came Lisa stopped sucking her pussy and simply held herself over her as Lynn continued to suck her pussy. Julie and Lisa began kissing as Lynn continued to suck and lick her pussy. Soon Lisa broke her kiss with Julie and cried out a loud, "Yes!" She ground her hips into Lynn's face as she seemed to cum over and over. When Lisa finally finished all three women lay down next to each other and began to mutually caress and kiss each other.

Jim and Dana had been so engrossed in watching the three women fuck that they hadn't looked over to Nic and Mark in a while or paid any attention to what the other couple was doing. As the three women downstairs continued their gentle play after sex Jim and Dana heard movement on the bed next to them. They looked over together to see Nic was already fucking Mark as he lay flat on his back. They watched Nic as she worked her hips back and forth on his cock and watched as Mark caressed her tits in his hands. Dana pushed Jim over so he was laying on his back in the same position as Mark and she crawled over him. She stroked his cock in her hand but he was already rock hard from the scene he had witnessed downstairs and from briefly watching Mark and Nic fuck. Dana positioned her pussy over him and lowered herself. Judging by the extreme wetness in her pussy Dana had enjoyed watching the lesbian scene downstairs as much as he had.

Mark seemed completely lost in his fuck and unaware of Jim or Dana but Nic watched Dana as she crawled over and then started fucking Jim. Jim looked up and saw that Dana and Nic were looked straight at each other as they each rode the cock under them. Jim couldn't tell if Dana or Nic changed their tempo or if they both changed together but soon the two women were fucking their men in tandem. They each moved at the same tempo and shifted their hips the same way as they moved. The effect for Jim was incredible. He could watch Nic and feel everything she did as Dana was doing the same thing. He looked back and forth between the two women and watched them as they moved and as they watched each other. It felt like he was fucking them both at the same time and he was having to concentrate hard on not cumming. Almost as if she was sensing his efforts Dana turned to him and said, "I know you want to cum. Let it go, I want to feel you cum."

Jim groaned as Dana changed the speed and style of her thrusts and he saw that Nic made the same changes as she fucked Mark. Jim was sure he was going to be the first to cum but Mark suddenly groaned as he started cumming into Nic. Nic continued fucking him until he was spent and then kept him fully inside her as she ground her hips back and forth. Seeing Mark cum inside Nic caused Jim to moan and start his own cumshot inside Dana. Just as Nic had done Dana continued to fuck him until he finished and then shifted her hips back and forth with him fully inside her. The two women now were staring lustfully at each other as they coaxed themselves closer to their own orgasms. Dana started cumming first and started pinching her nipples just before she cried out. Jim watched her face as she was overcome by her orgasm and felt her body as it shook and moved over him. Only moments later Nic moaned deeply as she started to cum. Jim saw that she also now was teasing her own nipples just as Dana had done. Both women finished cumming and sat still on their lovers for a few moments. Nic lowered herself onto Mark and embraced him in a soft kiss but not before she winked sexily at Dana and blew her a quick kiss. Dana blushed slightly at Nic's wink and looked down at Jim as he lay beneath her and looked back at her with a mixture of love, lust, and awe. They looked into each other's eyes before she too lowered herself onto him and they embraced.

Jim and Dana continued kissing and caressing softly as more fuck sounds could be heard from downstairs. Just as he drifted off to sleep he thought he heard Jill crying out from her own orgasm from the downstairs bedroom.

12