Home Sweet Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana moved down to his feet and massaged each leg in turn until the only part of him not coated in a slick layer of oil was his cock. The soft feel of her touch combined with the smooth oil and his own thoughts at watching her tits as she rubbed him had his cock fully erect and standing straight up off him. She smiled at him as she held the bottle of oil directly over his cock and let some oil spill down.

She wrapped her fingers softly around him and began to rub the oil around on his hard shaft. Jim groaned at the feel and watched as her hand expertly teased and massaged his cock and balls. She knew exactly how to touch him to please him but to keep him in control of himself so he didn't cum. Jim lay back and enjoyed the sensation as Dana played him like a master musician plays their instrument.

She left his cock and ran her hands over his legs, stomach, and chest one more time before she sat up and softly said, "My turn." She laid out a towel for Jim to kneel on as he was so oily that he would have had a hard time keeping his balance on their tile floor. Jim carefully moved out of the tub and knelt on the towel. He reached over to Dana and slipped her bikini bottoms off as she untied and removed her skimpy bikini top. Her nipples had grown quite erect while massaging Jim and he stared lustfully at them as she eased into the slick tub.

Jim poured a lot of oil into his hands and repeated the wonderful massage she had just given him. He started with her shoulders and moved to her lower back before doing the back of her neck. He rubbed each arm in turn and then had her lean back and skipped down to her legs. At each new location he reapplied the oil heavily leaving a thick coating of the slippery oil behind. He loved the feel of her soft skin coated in the oil and seeing it glisten and shine on her skin in the candlelight was getting him very excited.

He next moved to her stomach and rubbed it softly and slowly before he picked up the bottle and poured lots of oil into his hands yet again. He slipped his hands down past her belly button and between her spread thighs. He carefully avoided touching her in a way to get her too excited, but he softly massaged her all around her pussy and paid particular attention to the skin between her vagina and the tops of her inner thighs. He rubbed her over and over until Dana was softly moaning and he began to feel a warm fluid on his hand that he knew was different from the oil. He picked up the bottle of oil one more time. He poured a large amount of oil directly onto her tits and began to softly rub and knead her softest of skin until both tits were slippery and shiny. He worked on her tits for a long long time and reapplied the oil to them until there was almost no friction between his hands and her tits.

He could and would have massaged her tits this way all night long except Dana reached her hands up to his and took hold of them. "Let's get cleaned up," she said as she moved their hands together to the knobs that controlled the water. They turned the water on and adjusted the temperature. Dana stayed in the tub until the water washed away the thick layer of oil on the bottom of the tub. She then stood up and helped Jim step back into the tub. They kissed briefly and let their hands glide over each other's smooth slippery skin. Dana picked up a bar of soap and built up a big lather before handing the bar to Jim. She started washing him off as he set the soap down and did the same to her.

They washed each other slowly and carefully under the hot shower. Jim took great care in washing her tits as they floated easily between his soapy fingers. Dana took her time washing his cock and balls and Jim began to move his hands down between her legs. Before he could reach her pussy Dana turned around and put her hands up against the wall of the shower. She pushed her ass backward until the tip of Jim's hard cock pressed between her ass cheeks. Knowing exactly what she wanted Jim took his cock and guided it to her pussy. She moved her ass back again and sank his cock into her wet and waiting pussy. Jim took hold of her hips as they fell into a slow sensual rhythm. Jim could just see the edges of Dana's tits as they bobbed and shifted as they fucked. He snaked his hands around her body and began to fondle and squeeze them. Dana moaned in appreciation as they continued slowly fucking.

Jim moved his hands to her nipples and began to really tease them as Dana stood up straighter to allow him easier access to her tits. Dana was moaning repeatedly as they fucked slowly and as Jim teased and rubbed her tits and nipples. He softly rolled her excited nipples between his fingers as she moaned, "Yeesss, just like that." He continued softly pinching and rolling her nipples as Dana continued moaning and saying that it felt so good.

Jim felt her start to cum before she made any sounds as her pussy shook and trembled around his cock. Soon afterward Dana sighed heavily. It was almost more the sigh of relief or release than the usual sound she made when she came. Jim kept up the slow fuck as her pussy finished quivering and Dana's body relaxed visibly before him.

Jim released her tits and returned his hands to her hips. Dana leaned forward again and put her hands on the wall. Jim initially tried to keep the pace of their fuck at the same steady slow tempo but Dana began thrusting her hips back into him. Her movements excited him greatly and the speed of their fuck increased dramatically. He was soon thrusting hard into her and the bathroom was filled with the sounds of their bodies smacking together. "Do me," Dana said between clenched teeth as Jim kept fucking her.

His orgasm came suddenly and he grunted loudly and pulled her hips back into him as he started to cum. Dana pushed her ass back to keep him deeply inside her as his cock delivered his cum deep in her pussy. He finished cumming and they stood together for a while with his cock still in her pussy.

She finally stood up straight and turned around as she picked up the bar of soap again. She handed him the soap as she started washing his cum and her pussy juices from his cock. He brought his hands between her legs and began to wash her pussy. They stayed in the shower washing each other until they started to run out of hot water. Only then did they shut off the water and step out of the tub. They toweled each other off and walked together to their bed. They kissed and held each other tight for only a few minutes before they were overtaken by sleep.

Day 5

Jim felt much better the next day. Even with their long massages and their fuck in the shower they had still gotten to sleep early so he had a good night's sleep to compliment the relaxing soak in the hot tub and the wonderful massage Dana had given him the night before. It all combined to have him feeling like his normal self as he completed his workday.

When he got home he found Dana was in high spirits. They chatted happily for a while before he suggested they go out and get a nice dinner. She quickly agreed and they changed and headed out to one of their new favorite restaurants for a leisurely dinner.

It was a couple of hours later before they returned home. Jim was feeling very happy and well fed after a great meal and great conversation with Dana. Once inside they shed their coats and made their way into the living room. "Now to top off the evening I have a surprise dessert planned for you," Dana said. "You wait on the couch and I'll call you when it's ready."

Jim sat down and picked up that day's newspaper and looked through it until Dana finally called out, "OK, it's all ready."

Jim got up off the couch and walked to the kitchen wondering what she had made for him. When he got to the kitchen he stopped in his tracks and stared dumbly at what he saw. There, lying on what looked like an air mattress in the middle of the kitchen floor was Dana. She was completely naked under the large ice cream sundae she had built on herself. Her stomach held a row of ice cream scoops that ran from her pussy up to her tits. A couple of scoops of ice cream rested on her pussy. On top of the ice cream was a liberal amount of whipped cream. The whipped cream was heavily applied on her tits and they were completely coated by the white cream. Over that she had poured chocolate syrup. As a final touch she had taken some bananas and placed them at different points in the sundae.

Jim stood and stared at the kinky scene before him as Dana simply laid still and watched the look of lust on his face. The sundae had already started melting on her hot skin and he could see small rivers cascading down her sides. Dana took one of her fingers and drug it through the whipped cream and syrup before bringing it to her mouth and provocatively eating it off. She lustily licked her own finger clean and then said, "Hmmm, you'd better dig in."

Jim started to practically tear off his own clothes so he could get down to eating his special dessert. He flung the last of his clothes aside and immediately lowered down next to her. He brought his face to her stomach and began to greedily lick and suck the sundae off her body. As he continued eating he couldn't resist her soft tits and how he imagined they would feel coated in a cool whipped cream. He slipped his hands up her sides and slowly slid them over her tits. Between his hand and her was a layer of the cream and syrup that he immediately began to massage into her. Dana groaned lustfully as Jim's hands worked the food until her tits were covered with a slimy, light brown mixture of the syrup and cream.

Jim had always had a slight food fetish and the feel of her tits coated in the food was driving him wild. He moved his hands down her body and resumed licking and eating the sundae off her as he started massaging the cold ice cream and the remaining whipped cream and syrup into her skin. Soon he had eaten more ice cream than he could remember having eaten before and her torso was coated with the sundae.

He moved his hands yet lower and took hold of the soft, partially melted scoops of ice cream that still rested on her pussy. He massaged the ice cream all over her pussy and then gathered up more whipped cream and syrup before he started rubbing the mixture all over her legs. He was so focused on the feel of her body coated in the food and how wonderfully messy she looked and felt that he had momentarily forgotten his own throbbing excitement. He was immediately reminded of it however when Dana's hand wrapped around his hard shaft. She had scooped some of the melted sundae into her palm before touching him. Jim paused his own massage of her and groaned as her hand began coating his cock and balls with the food. He straightened up and watched her massage his cock for a few moments before he gazed back at her body. She was almost entirely covered in the melting remains of the sundae. Jim could see the tracks in the remaining food of where his tongue or fingers had moved across her.

He needed to feel her body against his and see what it felt like to fuck her while they both were very messy from their food play. He leaned down and lay on top of her as they kissed each other roughly. Their tongues excitedly danced together as their hands explored the feel of each other. Jim moved to her side as they continued kissing and let his hand slip between her legs. Even before he touched her he could sense the wetness and heat from her pussy. She was obviously as excited from their dessert as he was, but he decided to play with her messy body a bit more before relieving their growing excitement. He let his hand leave her pussy and slipped it back up to her wonderful tits. Her nipples already stood out hard and tall against her soft tits and he brought his fingers right to them and started rubbing and softly pinching the hard points. Dana was moaning and wriggling beneath him as he continued to tease her nipples and massage her tits. Dana loved having her tits fondled and sucked and would sometimes cum simply from having her tits played with. This was fine by Jim as he could, and often did, spend hours sucking, licking, and massaging them.

He continued at her tits until he couldn't stand to ignore his own throbbing erection. He moved between her legs and let his cock slide inside her. Dana moaned deeply and wrapped her hands around his lower back. She raised her legs and wrapped them around him. As he started fucking her he could feel her legs and hands sliding easily across his back lubricated as they were with the sundae. He lowered his body on top of hers as they kept fucking just to feel their messy bodies slide back and forth against each other.

They fucked slowly for a long time. Through their years of marriage Jim and Dana had learned exactly how to fuck and move together to prolong their orgasms and Jim was thankful for that now as he wanted their messy fuck to last as long as possible.

He lifted himself off her with his arms and watched her body move under him as they fucked. Seeing her coated in the messy remnants of the dessert excited him greatly. He supported his weight on one hand and started to caress her tits and stomach with his other. Soon the combination of their fuck, the feel of her slimy skin, and the sight of her covered in the melted food had driven Jim to the edge of cumming.

"I need to cum," he said to Dana.

"Do it, fill me," she moaned back to him.

"I want to watch you cum" he replied.

Dana smiled and moaned, "Fuck me hard."

Jim started pumping his cock in and out of her forcefully. Their bodies smacked together loudly as he drove deeply inside her. Jim couldn't hold his pace long and remain in control but almost as soon as he started fucking her hard Dana's body tightened and she started cumming.

She groaned loudly as her pussy muscles shook around Jim's cock. He continued pumping into her hard and only about three strokes later he grunted and unleashed his cum inside her. Her orgasm was just finishing as his cum started to pour into her pussy. Dana began softly moaning under him as Jim pumped load after load of his own cream into her. His orgasm seemed like it lasted forever and when he finally had finished cumming he collapsed next to her on the slippery air mattress.

They lay side by side with their arms wrapped around each other for a long while as neither of them spoke. As Jim lay contentedly next to her he replayed in his mind some of the images of her messy body as it orgasmed under him. They continued laying still and recovering for a long while before Dana rolled on her side facing Jim and they softly kissed. They kissed and caressed each other as Jim told her that she was amazing and that the fuck was equally amazing.

Finally they parted their kiss and looked around at their kitchen. Jim was surprised at how messy they had made the kitchen. There were splatters of the sundae all over the floor, on the walls, and all over the kitchen cabinets. Everywhere he looked seemed to have some of the sundae on it. He looked at himself and at Dana and saw they were both completely coated in the remains of the sundae. Dana had also been looking around the room and surveying the after effects of their encounter. They made eye contact and laughed together.

"We sure can make a mess," Dana commented. They agreed that the place to start was to clean themselves up. Jim starting running the water for a shower and Dana soon followed him into the bathroom.

At first they each just stood under the warm water and let it carry away some of the food that coated them. Eventually they started washing each other off. Dana had already washed his hair and now Jim was taking his turn lathering up her hair. Jim loved the intimate feeling of his actions and enjoyed feeling his soft cock and his chest rubbing against her wet ass and back as he washed her.

He rinsed her hair and they traded the bar of soap back and forth as they lathered and rinsed each other until they both were now clean under the water's spray. He had already spent much time soaping and rinsing her tits but he couldn't help but take the soap one more time and he started lathering up her tits and chest one more time. Dana smiled and responded to his touch.

In that moment Jim felt the mood in the room shift from that of an intimate bathing to that of building lust. He continued washing her tits but he now did it more slowly and lingered at her nipples much more than he did the first several times he washed her. Dana took the soap and built up a large lather in her hands before setting the soap back down. She lowered her hands to his cock and balls and massaged the soap into them until both slipped smoothly in her hands.

Jim's cock grew quickly under her expert touch and he soon had a full erection that pressed against Dana's leg and stomach as he kept fondling her tits. With one last caress of him Dana moved her hands away from his cock and she turned around so he was facing her back. Jim slid his hands up and down her back and massaged her ass as he watched the water stream down her skin. Dana lifted one foot and placed it on the edge of the tub as she leaned forward slightly and put her hands on the wall in front of her.

Jim knew exactly what she wanted but he wanted to prolong the moment so he continued massaging her back and ass. He reached down between her legs and fingered her pussy. She moaned at his touch and moved her hips back toward him as he played with her wet pussy. He moved in close to her and, with his hard cock pressed against her ass, he wrapped his arms around her and began to fondle her tits.

"Fuck me," Dana begged as she ground her ass from side to side against his cock. "I need to feel you in me."

Jim positioned himself at her pussy lips and bent his knees slightly to improve his angle of entry as Dana pushed herself back into him impaling herself with his cock. They immediately fell into a steady rhythm as they fucked. Jim held Dana's hips as he thrust in and out of her. Dana kept her hands on the wall for several minutes before she moved her right hand off the wall and down her front. Jim couldn't see her hand for a brief while but then he felt her fingers near his cock. Jim moaned as Dana's fingers brushed against his cock as she played with her clit. Jim kept fucking her as Dana worked on her clit driving herself rapidly toward another orgasm. Jim knew he could cum at just about any time but he concentrated on keeping control. He wanted to see Dana cum before he did.

Jim slipped one hand between them and brought it to her asshole as they continued fucking. Dana moaned loudly when he moved his finger to her tight asshole and Jim could feel her own fingers working wildly on her clit. Jim ran his finger in small circles around her asshole before applying gentle pressure on it with his fingertip. He knew there wasn't enough lubrication for him to actually penetrate her but Dana responded lustily at the feel of the added pressure at her ass so he kept increasing the pressure little by little. "Oh God," Dana cried just as her right hand shot back up to the wall to help support her as she started to cum. Jim kept fingering her ass until she started cumming and then he removed his hand and focused on his cock in her spasming pussy. Dana's back arched and she pushed herself back into him as she kept cumming. Jim grasped her hips tightly and began to fuck her with stronger strokes. His new tempo caused Dana to gasp and it almost felt like her orgasm surged again as Jim felt her pussy spasm again and twitch and jerk around him. He fucked her for as long as he could stand without cumming, but finally he groaned as he felt his cum erupt into her. He kept thrusting a few more times and then shoved himself as deeply into her as he could and just held himself there as his cock shot the last of his cum into her.