Home to Fire Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," Danny said. The words "stay the night" went directly to his heart. He fantasized about living here forever, with Lawrence. Just the two of them. Home. This certainly must be more like what he was searching for than the "family" in Plainview or the one at Sam's Bar.

Lawrence led him downstairs where, besides the carports, there ware laundry and furnace and storage rooms, and a small bedroom and bath. A maid's room? Danny wondered.

"You can shower in the bath here. I'll shower upstairs. Then I'll come to you."

"He'll come to me," Danny thought, as he showered. We'll be a couple.

Danny was dozing, stretched out naked on the bed, before Lawrence returned. When he did so, he turned off the lights and climbed into bed and settled Danny's body into his in a full-stretch embrace. Danny could feel Lawrence's cock in the small of his back, but it wasn't hard. Lawrence kissed Danny in the hollow of his neck and ran his hands over Danny's body and then down to his cock and slowly jacked Danny off. Soon afterward he was asleep and snoring lightly, however.

Eventually, Danny went to sleep too, content after he'd been made to come to be sleeping with a real "daddy." More at home and a feeling of belonging and safety than anything he'd experienced this far.

Danny was awakened in the early morning by Lawrence wanting to fuck and pulling him into a desired position like he was a rag doll and taking him completely and swiftly—once.

When they were laying there, panting softly afterward, Danny murmured. "I like this room. Is this my room?"

After a pause, Lawrence answered, "If you wish to think of it as that."

After a breakfast of eggs and bacon and several pieces of toast on Friday morning, Lawrence said he had to go into town, and Danny said he need to go across the island too. Danny left first. Lawrence didn't offer to drive him anywhere.

He took the bus back to Sam's Bar in Cherry Grove. The place was quiet. Danny went to his room, making as little noise as possible, and packed his duffel bag, throwing the Holleran book in it, and retrieved his dog tags. He was going home. Lawrence could touch the tags now to his heart's content, if he wanted to.

All the way on the bus back to Kismet Beach, Danny was telling himself that this was a foundation to build something on. He was realizing that what he wanted was a home and stability. He wanted to be fucked and fucked well, but he wanted a daddy. Someone who would hold him and fully satisfy him. Lawrence was a little up tight and he only did it once. Danny liked the second and third time better than the first. But what they had was a start.

He approached the house from the beach, and as he walked out from underneath the pier, he looked up at Lawrence's house. There were people out on the deck. A woman, in a turquoise bathing suit, and two teenagers, sitting on the turquoise furniture. Lawrence was there too. In a T-shirt and shorts. He had a long fork in his hand and was standing next to a shiny silver BBQ unit.

Lawrence and Danny made eye contact. Lawrence looked slightly irritated, but his eyes were trying to convey something to Danny. Danny got the message that he was to approach the house no closer. Lawrence gave a slight shrug and then turned his back to Danny. He must have said something amusing, because the woman and teenagers were laughing.

Danny slowly, numbly climbed up the path to the pier and then to the street running in front of the beach houses. The Mercedes sports car was in one of the carports at Lawrence's house; a light-blue Lexis SUV was in the other one. Danny got that message too. The Lexis wasn't turquoise, but it was probably as close to turquoise as Lexus could provide. He hadn't wondered until now why he'd been taken to the basement bedroom rather than upstairs. It hadn't mattered at the time. He'd been ecstatic that he would have a room in that home—even if in the basement.

Sam said nothing to him about being out all night when he got back to the bar. He didn't even comment on why Danny had his duffel bag with him. He, rather, looked relieved and overjoyed to see Danny enter the bar.

Danny asked Sam to stay the night with him that night—and to fuck him silly again and again and again. And Sam did what he could to fulfill that request. Danny wasn't completely satisfied, but he was placated and for a few moments of time periodically, he forgot what he'd reached for that had slipped away from him.

12