Homecoming Dance

Story Info
She didn't find the right guy until the dance was over.
12.9k words
4.75
71k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was basketball homecoming, and Jolie was very excited. DaVaun had asked her to the dance and it was the first time she had a date for homecoming. She had never been asked to the dance before, and that DaVaun had asked her was very flattering. He was one of the best players on the team and all her girlfriends were jealous. Jolie really hadn't expected it. She knew boys thought she was hot. She was about five-eight and she weighed one-twenty; a lot of that weight was in breasts she thought were too big. DaVaun obviously didn't think so. His eyes spent more time on her chest than on her face, and that made her a little nervous. Her face was very nice, she thought. Her skin was light for a black girl; a coffee with lots of creamer color. She had a little button nose, huge brown eyes with flecks of amber in them and a mop of black hair that formed big loose rings around her face. She had high cheek bones and a wide mouth that smiled a lot. Her lips were full and luscious, and she had a little pointed chin. She looked a little like one of those dark elves from the fantasy game she liked to play on her PS4, she thought.

DaVaun just thought she was hot. Most of the girls in their class had steady boyfriends, but she didn't. He had been watching her in the art class they shared. He couldn't get over those tits. He couldn't wait to get her in his car after the dance and take her out to Lookout Point. He was going to fuck this hot little babe that night. DaVaun pretty much had his pick of the bitches. He was a captain on the basketball team, and seeing Jolie in that hot little cheerleader uniform at all the games made his cock hard. This sister had it going on. Not only did she have the nicest set of tits in school, her ass was hot, too. It was just right for a cushion as he slipped his cock into her from behind and pounded that hot little pussy.

They won the game easily and DaVaun hurried to get showered. When Jolie came out of the dressing room, she looked hotter than hell. She had on a little silver mini-dress that looked like it was painted on. He took her to the cafeteria where the dance was being held and the band had just started playing.

There were maybe twenty couples dancing and DaVaun led her out. He busted a few moves and he could tell she was impressed. She was very athletic and she moved to the music like a dream. When the band started up a slow number he pulled her up against him and the feel of that smoking hot body against his had him hard as hell. He rubbed his cock against her and felt her shift away. He pulled her back and she pushed him away again. She walked away and he followed her to a couple of chairs. He asked her if she wanted punch and she did. He pulled out a flask and without anyone seeing, spiked their drinks with rum. This bitch needed to be loosened up a little.

Jolie could taste the rum and she didn't like it. She complained to DaVaun and he told her that everyone at the dance was doing it. It was a party and she just needed to relax. She drank the punch a little reluctantly. She had been drunk a couple of times at home. Her mom allowed her to drink there if she wanted. She drank wine with a meal occasionally, and beer now and again on a hot summer day, and she enjoyed the buzz. What she didn't like was the next morning when she woke up with a headache, feeling nauseas and with a horrible taste in her mouth.

She had never tasted anything like this. The 151 proof rum went quickly to her head and she felt a little dizzy. They danced a couple of more times and DaVaun asked her if she wanted to go home. She was having fun and she had danced with a couple of other guys, but she was getting tired and she did want him to take her home.

When they got in the car, he cranked up some rap song and she leaned back in the seat and closed her eyes, allowing the thump of the bass to sweep over her. When she opened them she noticed that they were driving up the road to Lookout Point.

"DaVaun, where are you taking me? I thought you were taking me home."

"We going up to the Point," he told her. "All the brothers be there with their girls. We going to have a good time up there. We just love for a while and then I take you home."

Jolie was shocked. She knew what people did at Lookout Point and there was no way she was doing that with DaVaun.

"Just take me home, DaVaun," she said. "I don't want to go up there."

"Come on, Jolie," he laughed. "You knows you wants DaVaun. We going to have a good time."

Jolie began to panic a little. She was eighteen years old and she knew she didn't want to do this at this point in her life, especially with a creep like DaVaun was turning out to be. She had seen the other girls drop out of school and have babies. That wasn't where she wanted her life to go. She had to do something quick.

"DaVaun, I think I'm going to be sick," she said. "Pull over for a minute."

DaVaun certainly didn't want her puking in his car so he pulled over to the side of the road. She got out and started walking back toward town. DaVaun jumped out and followed her.

"Where you going, girl?" he asked.

"I told you I wanted to go home," she told him. "You weren't taking me home, so I'm walking."

She saw the lights of an approaching car and heard the rumble of a set of Flow Master pipes. DaVaun grabbed her arm and spun her around. "You ain't going nowhere," he told her. "Get your ass back in the car, bitch."

She slapped him and he punched her in the stomach. The air left her lungs in a whoosh and he began to steer her back toward the car. The vehicle she had noticed swung in and she heard a door shut. She saw a large figure approaching. She could tell it was a man, but he was backlit by the headlights and she couldn't make out his features.

"Everything okay?" he asked. "You guys having car trouble?" His voice was a deep, bass rumble.

"No, my girl just feeling sick," DaVaun said. "She had a little too much to drink."

The man was now close enough to Jolie that she recognized him. She felt a huge relief. Derrick had graduated when she was a freshman. He was a huge very popular white boy that she had been partnered with on yearbook staff. They had spent a lot of time taking pictures in the elementary school, and she liked him a lot. He was funny and didn't seem to hate her for being a freshman like a lot of the seniors did. He had a scholarship to play football at college. She knew he was the starting left tackle at the University. He was trying to get a look at her.

"Jolie, is that you?" he asked. "I didn't know you drank."

She was starting to get her breath back. She heard a little disappointment in his voice. That hurt her feelings. "I don't, Derrick. DaVaun spiked my punch and I'm not sick. He's trying to force me to go with him up to Lookout Point."

"You shut your mouth, bitch," DaVaun told her. "She drunk, dude. She wanted to go up there. This all her idea."

"No, it's not," Jolie said. "I pretended to be sick so he would stop the car. I was going to walk home but he caught me and punched me in the stomach."

"What the hell, man?" Derrick said loudly. "You hit her?"

"She lying, man," DaVaun said. "What you fuckin around here for, anyway. You better get to steppin'. You pushin your nose all up in DaVaun's business."

"Yeah? What you going to do about it, punk?" Derrick asked. "Come on, Jolie; I'll take you home."

"I kick your honkey ass," DaVaun threatened. "You better get on up out of here. This bitch going with me."

"The only bitch around here is you," Derrick said. "Get back in your car and get moving. I'll only tell you once."

DaVaun took a swing at Derrick's head. Derrick caught his arm easily and trapped it under his right arm. He head butted DaVaun, and Jolie heard his nose crunch. DaVaun screamed and dropped to his knees, and Derrick kneed him in the belly. He fell to the ground, retching and gasping. Derrick took Jolie's hand.

"Let's get out of here," he told her. She shook her hand free and stepped toward DaVaun. She kicked him savagely in the stomach.

"That's for hitting me," she yelled. She turned back to Derrick and took his hand again. He led her to his car and opened the door so she could climb in.

"Wait," she heard DaVaun call. "I'm leakin'. Call the ambulance!" Derrick went around and climbed in under the wheel. He backed up and pulled onto the road, and they drove back toward town.

"What the hell was that, Jolie?" he asked her. "What are you doing hanging around guys like that? You looking to get raped or do a bunch of drugs? You're smarter than that. What's happened to you?"

She started to cry. "He's the captain of the basketball team, Derrick. He asked me to homecoming. All the girls think he's hot and I thought it was cool that he would ask me. I didn't know he was like that. Who the hell are you anyway? You don't have the right to lecture me. Last time I heard you were dating that skank, Linda. She hangs out with guys like that." She sobbed miserably. She felt very grateful to Derrick and she felt bad for saying that to him. "I'm sorry, Derrick I shouldn't have said that. Thanks for rescuing me. I know I owe you big time."

Derrick couldn't stand seeing her cry like that. He reached over and pulled her across the seat, hugging her with his arm around her shoulders. He petted her curly mop. "It's okay, Jolie. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I'm all full of adrenaline. Forget about it. So how's my little photography buddy been? You still doing yearbook?"

Jolie liked having his huge arm around her. Her sobs quieted. "Yes, I've got middle school this year with Amber. I liked the elementary school kids better. The middle school kids are all a bunch of tools. I liked my partner better, too," she peeked up at him.

He smiled down at her. She thought he was very good looking. He had long, very curly hair, beautiful brown eyes and a strong, almost beautiful dark complexion. His skin was almost as dark as hers, and he was very muscular. She remembered how much fun he was and how patient he was with the little kids. They all worshipped him and she had a huge crush on him, too. That a senior would pay so much attention to her was very flattering. He had really seemed to like her, but he seemed to like everyone. He had sat by her a lot in the cafeteria and she liked talking to him. He was just a huge teddy bear. She was a little shocked at what he had done to DaVaun.

"I didn't know you could fight like that," she told him. "DaVaun was leaking pretty bad back there."

"He's an asshole," Derrick laughed. "Stay away from those guys, Jolie. Why aren't you going out with some nice nerdy type?"

She laughed. "I like football players," she rested her cheek on his shoulder. He laughed and pulled her tighter.

"Are you still going out with Linda?" she asked. "I'm sorry I said that about her."

"No, you were right about her. She likes to sleep with athletes and she doesn't much care who. I found that out. I guess she was my DaVaun. I'm... between girls now. What about you? You going out with anyone besides mister thug back there."

"No, no one's asked me," she said.

"I think you intimidate guys, Jolie" he told her. "You're so smart and so gorgeous they're afraid you'll say no. They think they aren't in your league. Most of them aren't"

"Why don't you ask me?" she said.

He stammered for a minute. "Don't think I didn't think about it. It just seemed a little creepy. I was a senior and you were a freshman. If you were a couple of years older I would have. I still might when you're a couple of years older."

"I don't think it's creepy," she told him. "My mom is six years older than my dad was."

"Yeah, but they didn't get married when they were fifteen and twenty one either," he said. "They were both in college."

"I know," she said. "You're less than four years older than me. I'm telling you I'm okay with that."

"I'm not sure I'm in your league either, Jolie. You're going to be a star. Look at you! You're the hottest girl I've ever seen. You're also the smartest girl I've ever known. When you're President or CEO of some big corporation or the biggest star in Hollywood, you won't want an old football player around."

"Why don't you give me a chance to decide for myself who I want around?" she asked. "I really like you, Derrick. You've always been so nice to me. I was just a punk kid hanging around with a senior, but you never treated me like that. You were just my friend. I've missed you. School isn't the same without getting out of fourth hour and taking pictures with you. It was a lot more fun knowing I'd get to be with you every day."

"Thanks," he said. "I've missed you too. Okay, Jolie Mays, will you go out with me tomorrow?"

"Yes," she said simply. "What time?"

"I'll pick you up at noon," he said. "I've got something to do, but I think you'll like it. When we get done I'll take you out."

She was ecstatic. He was actually going to take her out! "Is this your car, Derrick?" she asked. "I like it. What is it?"

"It's a 1970 Chevelle Super Sport," he told her. "It belonged to my dad. He kept it in the barn all these years, and when I graduated he had it restored and gave it to me."

"Does it have a stereo?" she asked.

"It does," he said. "My phone is under your legs." He reached down and his hand slid along one smooth calf as he searched. She liked that touch. When he found it and gave it to her, she took his hand and put it on her thigh, just above the knee. He stroked her for a minute, loving the feel of that silky skin under his fingers. He squeezed her leg gently and left his hand there, burning into her. She picked a song, and it was Frank Ocean, crooning out the Pyramid song. This was way different than being with DaVaun. Derrick had sub-woofers and the whole car vibrated to the heavy bass. She rested her head on his shoulder and when he looked down at her, her eyes were huge liquid pools.

They pulled up at her house and he felt like he should kiss her. He had wanted to kiss those lips from the moment he met her. He tilted her head up and tasted them. They were moist and pliable under his, luscious and full, and she tasted like fruit punch and girl. Her hands went behind his head and she kissed him for a long time.

When she pulled back, she whispered. "I've wanted to do that for a long time."

He got out and walked around to open her door. She gave him another quick peck and danced off up the sidewalk. "See you at noon tomorrow," she called. He waved and she went inside, hearing the rumble of the Chevelle as he drove away. She stood with her back against the door, trembling with excitement for a minute.

"Jolie, is that you?" she heard her mother's voice.

"Yeah, Mom; I'm coming," she called. She walked into the kitchen and found her mother pouring a glass of juice. "You want some juice, Jolie?" She did, and her mother poured her a glass. "How did it go, honey?" her mom asked.

"It was horrible and wonderful," Jolie said.

"That seems like an odd combination," her mother laughed. "Tell mama about the horrible part."

"DaVaun was a douchebag," Jolie felt tears rising to her eyes. "He spiked my punch and he was taking me to Lookout Point when I thought he was bringing me home. He was going to rape me, Mom! I got him to stop the car by telling him I was sick. I got out and started walking home. He followed me and punched me in the stomach. He was forcing me back in his car. That's when the wonderful part happened."

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. I tried to tell you about those guys. It's my fault, Jolie. I shouldn't have let you go with that punk. I don't think you know much about how rotten some people are. I've tried to keep you away from all that. I never wanted you to be a part of that life. You don't know how to recognize the predators."

Jolie went and hugged her mother. "It's not your fault, Mom; it's my fault. I just wanted to be cool. I thought going out with the captain of the team would make me cool. You told me he was a thug, I just didn't listen. I'm sorry, sorrier than you know. It won't happen again."

"Tell me about the wonderful part, then." Her mother petted her as they hugged.

"Do you remember my partner in yearbook when I was a freshman? He was a senior. His name was Derrick Parker."

"Was he that huge white boy that you danced with at the athletic banquet?"

"Yes, well anyway he lives out that way, and was on his way into town. He thought we were having car trouble and stopped to help us. I told him what had happened and DaVaun threatened him. He attacked Derrick and Derrick beat the crap out of him. I kicked him and we left him there. Derrick gave me a ride home and on the way, he asked me out! Well, to tell you the truth, I sort of made him."

"Jolie!" her mother exclaimed. "What do you mean you made him?"

"He asked me if I was dating anyone besides DaVaun, and I told him no one had asked me. He told me boys are probably intimidated by how I look and how smart I am, so I asked him why he didn't ask me out?"

"What did he say?"

"He said I was too young and I was out of his league. He said the sweetest things, Mom. He told me that when I was President or a big CEO or a movie star I wouldn't want an old football player around."

"How old is he?" her mother asked.

"He's twenty two. He'll be twenty three soon. He plays football at the University."

"You are too young, and you probably are out of his league," her mother said. "He sounds like a really sweet guy though. It sounds like he cares more about you than just getting in your pants."

"Mom!" Jolie exclaimed. "I can't believe you said that! Why don't you let me decide if I'm too young and who's in my league? I know I screwed up with DaVaun. If you don't let me make mistakes I'll never learn. I won't make that kind of mistake again. I've really liked Derrick ever since I got to know him. He was so nice to me. He never made fun of me for being a freshman, he sat by me at lunch sometimes and talked to me, and he didn't stare at my boobs all the time like most guys do."

"He's a white boy, Jolie."

"What, are you some kind of a racist?" Jolie asked. "I never heard anything like that from you before!"

"I'm not a racist, Jolie. It's just that some white boys think they've bagged some kind of a trophy when they get a black girl to sleep with them. There's black men that do that, too. They only sleep with white girls."

"I know that. Derrick isn't like that. That's racist, too, and those people are sick perverts. Remember, Mom; he didn't ask me out. He gave me all sorts of reasons he wouldn't. He said maybe when I was older. I sort of argued him into doing it. I want to go out with him. Tell me you approve."

"Actually, I do approve, honey. I've always tried to keep you out of the the thug life. Your father was one of the OG's. He was a drug dealer and a gang banger. He made a lot of money selling drugs and I used it to finish college after I had you. I was pregnant at seventeen and had to drop out of high school when you were born. He was murdered when you were ten. A drug deal went south and he died. To tell you the truth, I was relieved. I didn't want you to be part of that life. I guess I've raised you sort of white. I know you listen to hip hop and hang out with some of the sisters, but you do well in school and you aren't a slut like them. The sad truth is that acting like a thug doesn't work in this society. It really doesn't work in any society. Doing drugs, having a bunch of kids by men you aren't married to, doing a lot of criminal violent stuff, never being on time, painting on walls; that stuff doesn't get you anywhere but in the welfare line or in jail. Bring that white boy over and let me talk to him. If he's like you say, I'll love him. If he isn't I'll know that, too."

"What, are you going to give him the third degree? No, Mom; I won't let you do that," Jolie told her.