Homecumming King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god..."

"Yeah, so I got fucked ridiculously hard the first time. They all came in my pussy at least once, some twice, and in my asshole. It was a long night and I was exhausted and crying by the end of it. My step daddy felt really guilty afterward. He asked me not to tell my mom because she'd be upset with me."

"With you?" I said.

"Yeah, I wasn't so stupid I believed that, but I never told her. She found out a few weeks later though, because my step daddy invited the guys over again, and halfway through fucking me, she walked in. So that ended my time with my first daddy."

"Wow."

"It wasn't long before I had a new daddy though, and I wanted him to like me, so I started sucking his cock whenever mommy wasn't around. Then he started fucking me, and it was a lot of fun for a while. Then stupid mom found out again."

"How?"

"He told her. I don't know why. He got all guilty about it for some reason and told her. My mom blamed me. But then came my third step daddy, and I didn't offer to suck his cock or to fuck him because I knew mom would get upset with him. I get it, some girls like a guy all to themselves. My mom is like that. I'm like that when I really like a guy, but normally I don't care if he fucks another girl, as long as he loves me and gives me all his attention."

I swallowed. My poor daughter had had a lot of hard experiences, and she was oblivious to it. "And what happened with him?"

"Well, he got horny. Mom wasn't giving him pussy, and I was right there, running around half-naked all the time, so of course he ended up sticking his dick in me one night."

"She found out about that one too?"

"Yeah, but only because I told her."

"You?"

"Okay, call me naive, but after we were fucking for a few months, it got to be a pain in the ass always hiding it, so I figured, if we were just open about it, since she hated having sex, I could just be his fuck toy. I figured she'd thank me! Guess not..."

"Yeah, I wouldn't think so."

"But this is what I'm worried about with you."

"Me? Baby, I having been trying to say I'm not going to fuck you."

"I know, that's what I'm worried about. So you'll go find some woman and fall in love and fuck her, but you'll never see me. That's why I'm trying to tell you, if you stay home with me, you can use me as your fuck toy. I love sex. And if you fuck me, then I don't have to find other guys. It works out for both of us. So, what do you say? Wanna fuck?"

My daughter's pussy was still grinding on my cock, her big tits right in my face, her arms around my neck. I was so hard now; she knew I wanted it.

"Baby..."

"Your cock will feel so good once it has some nice warm pussy, Daddy. Just think about how nice it'll feel to slip inside me, wet and tight."

I put my hands on my daughter's hips and lifted her off my lap, placing her next to me. "You're damn tempting, babygirl. I think I need a cold shower after that."

"Daddy..."

"Baby, we can't. I'm not going to use you like your other daddies did."

She frowned. "I like being used though... it makes me feel loved."

"Baby." I stretched my neck and kissed her forehead. "I know it does because that's all you've ever known, but I want to show you how a real daddy loves his daughter, okay?"

She frowned and nodded. "Okay, Daddy."

I stood up, half bent over with my cock twisted up inside my pants. My daughter jumped up too.

"My poor Daddy. Your cock must be so hard."

I chuckled. "Yeah."

"Why don't you take those clothes off and get into the shower? Let me help you."

I looked sideways at her.

"What?" she said

"Nothing. All right, baby."

I lifted off my shirt, baring my chest, and as I did so, my daughter fell to her knees in front of me and her hands found my belt buckle. As I pulled my shirt off and looked down, there she was, opening my jeans and unzipping them. I was going to argue she shouldn't be doing it, but I was actually impressed with how quickly she managed it. She was grinning up at me as she yanked them down. I helped her push them down my legs and sighed in relief as my hard cock had some room to tent inside my boxers. My bulging shaft didn't leave much to the imagination. My daughter's eyes, however, were locked on it, and I had the feeling she was leaving it to her imagination anyway.

I took my socks off too, balancing awkwardly in front of her. She reached for my boxers, but I stopped her, saying "I'll keep these."

"Oh okay," she said.

I turned and headed behind the bathroom curtain, closing it. It covered 90% of the door, with large cracks on either side, easy to see through. I shook my head and slid my underwear down, freeing my long hard cock. I reached down and gave it one stroke and a shake to comfort it after its confinement.

I leaned against the sink and stared into the medicine cabinet mirror. I looked grizzled and wild and ready to fuck. I was ready to fuck, no doubt, but my body didn't seem to understand my predicament.

The shower was small, just a square large enough to stand in and get wet. I turned on the water and stepped under, getting a splash of cool water. I needed it. There was no shower curtain to close, just a bar with rings on it. The water had very low pressure, so unlike the fire-hose showers in prison.

"Daddy, I'm coming in to peepee," my daughter said.

I turned to see her right there in the bathroom, my cock fully out, still hard. She was topless still, wearing her skirt that hid her pussy from my eyes.

"Jesus, baby, I'm showering," I said as I turned to her, showing my long thick cock in all of its glory.

"Whoa, big cock!" she said with a laugh. "Wow, I knew I felt something big, but damn, my daddy was packing, huh?"

I became a little annoyed with her but didn't move to hide myself. "You should show me a little more respect."

"Aw, Daddy," she said, coming to the edge of the shower. She stretched her neck up to kiss my chin. "I never want to disrespect you. I just wanted to compliment you. You have a beautiful cock."

I took a deep breath. I had to remember the type of girl my daughter was, how open she was about sex. "Thanks, sweetheart."

She smiled at me. "Want some company in there?"

I chuckled. "If you get in here, it's so small, something is bound to get stuck inside you, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, in that case, I really want to join you."

I shook my head at her, but I was laughing. "Did you come to pee?"

"Yup."

She sat on the toilet and began peeing. The toilet was facing the shower, and she made no effort to hide anything. She even spread her legs ridiculously wide as she peed. I stood there with my erect cock as she pissed into the toilet, water running down over me, and piss running down over her pink pussy lips.

My cock throbbed, even under the cool water. I decided to turn the faucet handle and make it a little warmer. My daughter was gazing at my cock intently, giving me sly smiles. She finished peeing, wiped her pussy with some tissue, and then closed her legs and stood up, flushing.

"Don't cum, okay, Daddy?" she said

"Excuse me?"

"Don't cum in the shower. Please?"

I was shocked at her brazen statement, but then, why should I be? This girl said whatever she wanted and she loved to talk about sex. "Why not?"

"It's such a waste. I'll show you why when you get out."

"Okay..."

She smiled at me. "Thanks."

"Baby, put on a shirt or something. You can't walk around topless in front of me."

"Oh? But I love being naked."

"I know, but please, you're making it hard for me to not fuck you."

She grinned. "That's a terrible reason to encourage me to put on a shirt."

"Put on a shirt. Daddy's orders."

"Yes, Daddy."

I turned my back and after a moment, my daughter left. I washed my hair and body but left my cock alone. Soon, I turned off the water, now only half hard, my cock sagging under its weight, and stepped out of the shower. I had seen a towel on the rack, but now it was gone. So was my underwear. I wiped my eyes with my hands so I could see straight and marched out of the little bathroom.

"Baby, where's the towel? Oh."

My daughter was standing there in front of me, wearing a small silk robe that covered her tits, barely, and went down just past her hips. I knew she was nude under it. I could even see the silhouette of her hard nipples. She had a towel over her arm and I could hear the washer next to the kitchen sink running.

"I'm washing your clothes. The towel in there was dirty. I got you a new one."

I held my hand out for it, standing there exposed and naked, cock in the open for my daughter to see, but she didn't give me the towel.

"Let me dry you," she said. "I want to take care of you, my daddy."

"Babygirl, come on."

"Just let me," she said.

She came closer and began pat-drying me, wiping my short hair first, my beard, then my neck and shoulders. She was standing so close to my nude body as she rubbed the towel along my back and chest, down my arms. Then she gave me a flirty look and squatted down in front of me, her eyes coming level with my heavy cock, which was getting straighter and harder again. She wiped my stomach with the towel. I took a gasp when the towel swung and dragged across my cock.

"Careful, that towel is rough on my cock head."

"I'm so sorry, Mister Cock," she said to my cock, her lips inches away from it. She suddenly leaned forward and gave my cockhead a kiss.

"Hey!" I said. "None of that. Don't do that."

She frowned but then quickly smiled, using the towel to reach around and dry my butt and then thighs. "You're so shy, Daddy."

"Shy?"

"Yes. It was just a little kiss." She was drying my legs now. I wondered why she didn't dry my cock.

"You kiss a lot of men's cocks, do you?"

She laughed. "Actually, yes. I've lost count of the number of cocks I sucked."

"Jeez, really?"

"Sure. I love sucking cock. It's also a great way to get free stuff."

I rubbed my face. My daughter was now drying my calves.

"Daddy, you have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen," Jess said.

"Oh sure," I said.

She looked up at me. "I'm serious, Daddy. I've seen a lot, and most of them are ugly or boring or shaped weird, but yours is perfect."

"Uh-huh, right."

She looked up at me, stopping her drying. "Maybe you think I'm flattering you, but I'm not. I actually wish your cock wasn't so amazing, because seeing it makes me want to fuck you even more. Honestly, I'm trying not to look like a desperate slut right now, but the desperate slut inside of me is screaming and slamming into the walls that she's seen this perfect cock and she knows she can't have it." She shook her head slightly and stared my cock. "Perfect length. Perfect girth. Circumcised. Beautifully shaped head. Cute piss-slit. Veiny, straight shaft. Big heavy balls." She sighed. "Fuck. If you want to know how perfect your cock is, just put your hand on my pussy right now, and you'll feel my cunt drool in the palm of your hand."

My cock flexed in pride and I think my face blushed. "Thanks, sweetie. I think."

She smiled. "May I dry that amazing cock?"

"Um."

"Please?" she begged. "If I can't kiss it and can't fuck it, can I just touch it and dry it with the towel? I'll be super gentle, I promise. Please please please?"

"Okay."

"God, thank you."

She carefully held the towel and cupped my balls with it, bringing the corner around and gently dragging it along my shaft. It made me harder, if that was possible now. I was throbbing, even more so when her hand started to close around my cock shaft, squeezing it with the towel.

"Fuck," I said softly.

She was totally focused on my cock, her eyes glazing over as she stared at it. I wondered what was in her mind, but then did I have to wonder? She wanted it. This beautiful young sexy girl, who was my daughter, wanted this cock, and I knew if I wanted her, I could fuck her at any time. The guilt and temptation was overwhelming. Fuck, I needed pussy. I wanted her pussy, but somehow I was going to have to find some other pussy, or at least jerk off.

My daughter was still lovingly caressing my cock and balls with the towel, massaging them, as they were quite dry now, but I didn't tell her to stop and she clearly didn't want to stop. At one point, she gave my cock a tight squeeze with the towel and pulled my shaft up and pushed back down, and then did it again, stroking my cock. It was then that I realized how good it felt and had to stop her.

"Okay, baby, it's clean now."

"Mmm, yeah," she said. She took the towel away and then stood up. "All clean."

I sighed, nodding. "Yeah. But what am I going to wear? You washed my clothes."

"They'll be done in the morning. It's late. How about we sleep?"

"Okay. Where?"

She giggled. "In bed with me, silly. Don't you want to sleep in a comfy bed?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I do."

"Then come on."

"But I have nothing to wear to bed," I said as I followed her the short distance to the bedroom. I could just see the bottom of her ass cheeks peeking out from under her robe as she took her stride.

"Don't you sleep naked?" she said.

"Me? No. Well, I didn't, not in prison. Before prison, yes."

"Well, you're out of prison, so you can sleep naked. I sleep naked."

"You do?"

She stopped in front of the bed, turning around. Her hands came to rest on the silk belt of her robe. "Of course." And then she pulled on the knot and her robe fell open. It split down her shoulders, and I could see everything, her breasts, her soft tummy, and her bald pussy, with labia sticking out between her legs.

"Jeez, baby."

"What?" she said as she removed the robe. "You always seem shocked when you see a naked woman."

"Well, I have been in prison for the last 10 years."

"Oh, right." She giggled, stepping closer. "Now you can see me naked whenever you want."

"I know, but baby, we shouldn't be around each other naked like this."

"Why?" she asked, stepping right up to me. My cock bumped into her soft tummy.

"Because, you're tempting."

"You're tempting," she countered.

"Well, exactly."

"Daddy, if you're going to live with me, you have to get used to me. I am naked a lot, I mean a lot. I'm more comfortable without clothes, and I love to tease men."

"Even me?"

"You most of all."

She turned around and climbed onto the bed on all fours. Her pussy was in easy view now, her warm labia glistening from wetness between her legs. She crawled forward on the bed and I watched. Then she turned around and sat on her butt, her legs spreading open shockingly wide as she relaxed back into the pillows.

"Come on, Daddy. Bring that big daddy cock over here."

I shook my head at her with a smirk on my lips. I crawled on the bed, crawling on my knees to her, coming between her legs, my hard cock pointing right at her dripping pussy. I really could see the juices soaking around her lips.

"You have a beautiful pussy," I said on my knees between her legs.

"Really?"

"Yes," I said. "So inviting."

She reached down, touching it, running her fingers over her pussy lips, sliding her middle finger between them and up across her clit. "You're always welcome here."

"Shame, shame," I said, shaking my head. "Stop teasing me."

"Never," she said with a giggle. "You're so hard. You must need to fuck and cum so bad."

"I do."

"Me too," she said. "I haven't been fucked in weeks."

I lifted one of her legs and slid under it to sit down beside her, relaxing into the pillows, my cock standing up. I sighed. Damn I needed to cum.

"Wanna watch some porn?" my daughter said.

"Huh?"

"You know, so we can cum. If we can't fuck, let's at least cum."

"Together?"

"Yeah, of course. Oh that's right, I haven't told you."

"Told me what?"

"Ah, well," she said. "I can't cum on my own."

"You can't?"

"No. I have, like, a mental block against it or something. I can never cum when I rub my pussy. I just can't reach orgasm."

"Oh."

"So I always, like, always, every time since the first, need someone else to rub my pussy."

"Oh," I repeated, realizing I was the only one here.

"Usually my best friend Paige helps me cum. Most men after they fuck and cum don't want to bother to make a girl cum. Are you like that, Daddy? Do you like helping a girl cum?"

"Uh, well, I can't say a girl has ever asked me to help her cum."

"Really? Can I be the first to ask? Will you help me cum?"

"Jeez. So I'd have to touch your pussy?"

"Yes, of course."

"Baby, I'm not sure I should."

"Daddy, please. I'm so horny tonight and I need it so bad. Please don't leave me like this. I'll help you cum too, I swear."

I rubbed my face. Well, I admit my daughter and I had a weird relationship so far, and she was so open about her sexuality, maybe it would be okay.

"Okay. Okay, I will. But not right away. Rub your pussy until you're close and then I'll help you finish, okay?"

"Yes, okay! Thank you!" she said, stretching up and kissing my lips. She held the kiss for several moments, and when I opened my mouth, she immediately opened hers and our kiss became wetter and more passionate.

We seemed to forget the room and our nudity for a moment as we kissed. Her hands came up, taking my head, breathing heavy through her nose as our lips began opening and closing on each other.

"Mmm, I have one tasty daddy," she said.

She reached over and grabbed a laptop and put it between her open legs. Then she started it up and in a moment, we were on a porn site.

"Daddy, what kind of porn do you like?"

"Prison, baby."

"Prison porn?"

"No. I'm saying they don't let you watch it there. I don't have a preference."

"Oh, right."

However, I could easily see all the porn she'd recently watched, as it was flagged as "watched" or "favorites" or "recommended" and every single one was daddy/daughter porn.

"You watch a lot of daddy/daughter porn, huh?"

She bit her lip and looked up at me, nodding. "Yeah."

"You're really into incest, huh?"

She nodded again. "Yeah."

I couldn't help but reach down and take my cock and give it one stroke. "Why?"

She shrugged. "It's all I know. It's all that turns me on. And now that you're here, it's like my porn-fantasy daddy is real."

"Your porn-fantasy daddy can't fuck you, babygirl."

"I know. But let's watch some daddies who can fuck their little girls."

"All right."

My daughter clicked on a video and it started. "I love this one," she said. "She plays so shy and he's so dominant."

We watched, and soon the daddy was yelling at the daughter about her grades. My daughter's hand was on her pussy, rubbing it. I started stroking my cock as I watched her and the porn. Soon the daughter on the screen was being spanked for being bad.

"Mmm, yes, spank that ass," my daughter said. "God, she deserves it, doesn't she?"

I smirked. "For getting bad grades? Not exactly positive reinforcement."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Yes, she deserves it."

Now the daddy was kissing the girl's ass.

"Mmm, see how nice he is? He spanked his babygirl and now he's kissing it better. Ooh, look at him kiss her pussy. Do you like her pussy, Daddy?"

"I like it. Yours is better though."

"Really?" she said happily. "You know, I was thinking of becoming a porn star. Or at least trying to be."

"Really?"

"Yes. Sex with lots of sexy men with nice cocks and getting used by lots of daddies..." she sighed. "Mmm, it would be amazing."

"What's stopping you?"

She glanced at me and shrugged. "Nothing. It was kind of the plan after I got some money together stripping. I was going to move out west where all the porn stars live. But now that I have a real daddy, I don't want to leave you."

I kissed the side of her head. "You're sweet."

We watched some more porn. Soon, the girl was sucking her daddy's cock, and he was yelling at her while she did so, telling her this would make her better at oral presentations.