Hometown Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob smiled when her face moved his way and her soft lips pressed into his. As their tongues got acquainted his right hand slipped down behind her until he cupped her nice round left buttock. With their eyes closed neither of them saw or heard Jim walk into the room and sit in the chair across from them.

Ellen's tongue was deep down the man's throat as her right hand dropped to his lap. It fumbled around until she found the hard covered rod. As she squeezed it she felt Bob's fingers pushing down the zipper.

"Ummm," Ellen moaned when her fingers fished into the opening and pulled out the hard thick six-inch cock. Her lips moved back and away so she could look down at the throbbing manhood in her tiny palm.

"We have company," Bob whispered seeing the husband across the room.

Ellen jerked back at first until she saw that Jim wasn't upset. When he smiled she looked down at the purple crown and dipped her face downward.

Ellen's eyes were closed as her tongue licked and flicked over the pink lollipop. She felt fingers on the skirt zipper and lifted up to allow Jim to pull off her denim covering. Seconds later his fingers managed to pull up on her sweater. Her mouth lifted with her body to make it easy to pull the sweater away. Seconds later her bra and panties lay on the den floor.

"Your turn," Jim grinned as he turned her face his way, which allowed Bob to move off the sofa and onto his knees. Jim's hands cupped her soft melons while Bob's tongue shimmied down between her thighs into the yellow bush.

"OH GOD YES...SUCK ME...OHHH!"

Both men were rock hard in anticipation of what was to come. Jim had her right nipple between his lips and flicked it with his tongue while Bob was doing the same to her swollen clitty.

Ellen felt Bob lifting her ass upward, which gave him access to her rear hole. She wasn't expecting the man to make small circles with his tongue around the puckered opening. "OHHH MY GOD...HE'S LICKING MY ASS!"

Jim lifted up and saw the man's face buried deep between her thighs, which where now locked around his head. Whereas the sex with Brenda was passionate this time it was wild and totally animalistic. He lifted up and peeked under the man and saw that he was stroking his hard thick cock. As Bob's face lifted and worked up her dripping pussy he knew where the man was heading.

"Sorry buddy no fucking," Jim said firmly. But Ellen pulled up on his shoulders until her legs curled around his hips.

"Please," Ellen begged turning and looking into his eyes.

"No...FUCK NO!" Jim cried before grabbing her right leg and pulling it from around her ass. He looked under his body and saw his ram about to plunge home.

"OK...OK...," Ellen said pushing Bob back. "Then you have to fuck me."

As Bob moved out Jim quickly took his place and within seconds was fully inside. She was as wet as he had ever felt her.

"Come here," she motioned to Bob reaching outward. As he stepped forward her fingers curled around his manhood and directed it to her opened lips. He leaned over Jim and her and rested his hands on the sofa. He looked down and watched her rosy lips lock and slide up and down.

Jim didn't have to turn and see her blowing the guy. He heard the sloppy wet sounds both beside his head and under his stomach. He hoped she was coming soon because he was only seconds away. His wishes were granted.

"NOW!!! OH FUCK!!! NOW!!!" She screamed after popping Bob's shaft from her lips.

*

Kathy went back to the café and tried to keep her mind on helping her mother with the supper meal. Her feelings about Ted's fortune bounced back and forth. "It's good that he's rich. We will not have to worry about money." Moments later, "The money will get in the way of our happiness."

"OK what's wrong," Mary asked her daughter after the last customer left and she locked the front door.

"Ted is rich," Kathy said after a big sigh.

"Rich? How rich?"

"Rich..really rich," she said giving her mother her sad puppy eyes.

"And the problem is?"

"I'm afraid it will come between us. Money is the root of all evil."

"I might agree with you but it doesn't seem to have that effect on Ted," Mary said moving over to hug her. "It's very apparent that he loves you and I've never seen you this happy before. Besides now I won't have to pay for a wedding."

"MOTHER!" Kathy cried out.

"Just kidding," Mary grinned. "I'm sure things will be OK. Are you sure it is not someone getting cold feet?"

"Me? You've been the one lately saying to take it slow."

"Slow is relative. Besides I think Ted just pulled up. Now I'm leaving so please don't wreck the place like you did last time."

As Mary unlocked the door she walked by Ted. "Don't break anymore catsup bottles."

"I won't," he grinned but when he saw Kathy he became serious. "Hi."

"Hi," she said back before moving to sit in a booth. "You were right. Something is bothering me."

He moved across from her and took her hands in his. "Tell me. Whatever it is I'm sure we can fix it."

"How come you never told me that you are rich?"

"That's it? Money? I uh...never really think about it."

"Millions of dollars and you don't think about it?" She asked with a surprised look.

"At one time all I thought about was money. I thought money would give me everything that I wanted. I found out quickly that money is nothing without...without someone to love. I'd give it all up to be with you if I had to."

Tears fell from Kathy's eyes as she leaned over and pulled his face to hers. "I'm sorry I doubted you...your love."

His face lifted and their lips met. Tears turned to steam as their passions grew. Her fingers found his excitement but he pulled them away. "As much as I enjoyed doing it on the counter I think my new king size bed will be much better."

*

Ellen lay naked between the two just as bare men. She had the taste of Bill's cum in her mouth and a healthy flow of Jim's cum dripping from her sex. Both men were totally spent but she knew that they would be good for one more time with some help from her mouth and fingers. She had not noticed that she too had snoozed and that it was quite late. When she heard a noise she sat up and saw the surprised look on her daughter's face. "OH GOD!"

Dawn was shocked to see her parents naked like that. But what really got her was the naked man pressed up against her backside. After entering her room she closed and locked the door. A few minutes later she heard some knocking.

"Dawn let me in," Ellen said from the other side.

"Go away!"

"Please let me explain." Ellen said with her ear to the door. She heard the door unlock and turned the knob. She walked in and saw Dawn face down on her bed.

"I'm sorry you saw what you saw."

"Me too."

"I didn't have sex with the other man. I mean you know didn't...."

"Fuck him."

"Dawn!"

She turned over. "I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm a woman."

"A woman. Oh God..did you and...Mark?"

"Yes. And I'm glad I did. I like him. Who is the other guy?"

"Just a guy who delivers products to my shop."

"So it was just sex."

"Yes. But you need to make sure that...that you love someone before you..."

"Jesus Mother. First you fuck Ted and then his father. Then you married Jim and messed around with Ted when he came back and now had a threesome with another guy. Do you really want to tell me about loving someone first?"

Ellen realized that her daughter was right. She had really messed it all up with other men. "I guess do as I say and not as I do is kind of weak."

"Don't worry I'm not going to worry about what Dad and you are doing."

"You're not?"

"No, I'm going to move in with my brother."

"You're not moving into his house."

"I'm eighteen and I can live wherever I want." She got up and walked into her bathroom.

*

Jim was dead tired the next day while he worked in the back of the hardware store. As he loaded building supplies onto the back of one of Wright's trucks he felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned and saw Rebecca.

"What are you doing here?" He glanced around to make sure no one saw them together.

"Let's go over there so we can talk privately." She walked behind a large stack of lumber.

"What do you want?"

"George wanted me to talk to you. Ted has an investigator going through the files in the bank."

"So," Jim said confidently that the payments he received from George would not be discovered. "I was paid in cash."

"Well I wasn't and if I'm going down then I'm taking you with me," she said sharply. "I have all the amounts and dates."

"Shit, what does he want me to do?"

"You have to talk to Ted about stopping the witch hunt. He and you are close and Dawn is his half-sister."

"I'll...uh think about it." He said walking by her but she grabbed his arm and pulled him into her. Their eyes locked as she reached down and grabbed onto his soft covered penis.

"I have time for a nooner," she whispered.

"No thanks," Jim said jerking her fingers away.

*

It was later that night that Jim came clean with his wife. Dawn was upstairs when he sat next to her on the sofa.

"There is something I have to tell you."

Ellen had seen the nervous look before when he told her that he lost his job at the factory. "What's wrong?"

"Remember a few years ago when we really needed some money to make our mortgage payment?"

"Uh yeah. That's when you got some money from your brother in Atlanta."

"I lied. The money came from George Wright in exchange for my assistance in persuading Jake to give money back."

"Money back to Wright?"

"Yes, Wright would purchase building materials from Jake for a high price and then we would give him cash back under the table. He would end up not paying as much taxes on income."

"Why Jim? We could have refinanced the shop. So what does all of this mean? Are you in danger of going to jail?"

"Yes, Ted has an investigator in the bank going through the records. Since I took cash there is no paper trail but Rebecca is threatening to testify against me."

"That bitch. Shit Jim what are we going to do?"

"Maybe you could talk to Ted."

"Me why me?"

"You two have a history. I'm not sure if our friendship is strong enough."

*

Dawn was hungry and decided to head down to get a quick snack when she heard her parents talking. She wondered if they were talking about her moving out so he moved to the doorway and listened.

Five minutes later she tiptoed back upstairs and quickly dress. After climbing out her window onto the porch roof she climbed down the lattice to the ground. Fifteen minutes later she knocked on Ted's door.

Kathy had just left when he heard the knock. He figured she had forgotten something and walked to the door wearing his boxers. "What did you forget?" He asked as he opened the door.

Dawn giggled seeing him in his blue and white striped boxers. "Looks like you forgot something."

"Dawn, what are you doing here?" He asked hiding behind the door.

"I need to talk to you. It's important."

"Give me a minute to get dressed," he said turning and hurrying to the bedroom to pull on his slacks. When he returned to the great room she was sitting on the sofa. "What's up?"

"It's my Dad."

End of Chapter Five.

*

Ending note: the story keeps twisting and turning. In small towns there are so many tangled webs. I hope you have enjoyed the story so far. Stay tuned, don't forget to vote and send me your ideas on the direction of the story. Love ya..Slick.

12