Honey Always Tastes Better from the Pot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, let him do it," whispered Emma beside me, and with her there, I had two angels.

Bobbie turned slowly away, a long drool of spittle stretching from my cock to her lips before breaking and falling to her chest. She looked at it with a slow curiosity, then spread it around her left nipple, which was puffy and peaked. "My little tits," she said. She flinched, as she touched the tight peak of the nipple.

"My favourite tits," said Emma softly, and she took one into her mouth. Bobbie lay back on the bed and reached up to me with one hand. Her eyes were sleepy, unfocused. Emma kneeled beside her, at right angles, her legs slightly apart. Bobbie fingered Emma's pussy slowly.

I watched her do it for a little while, then I eased Bobbie's legs apart, and held myself over her, my cock head resting just within her opening. As I had with Emma, I held myself there without moving.

Bobbie's eyes were closed, her breathing slow and steady. Her belly rose and fell like a cat's. I moved into her and stopped, felt her soft lips yield. Her breath stopped and her hips bucked up to grasp me. Her fingers gripped the sheets. Her hand twitched.

I leaned into her another inch, my cock with the angle just right. Her opening held me for a moment, then softened once again. I slid further in, my movement slow, my control over Bobbie, absolute. Her cunt gripped me, she took me in, and the rain came down. Below me, I heard Emma's breathing and a tiny sound from Bobbie, like a mewl from a little cat.

I slid deeper into Bobbie's tight pussy, moving into her in slow inches. She was so much smaller than me, and I must have been deep into her body. I didn't want to thrust, I didn't want to hurt her. I wanted to see her eyes open slowly, and I knew if I was gentle, she'd call for me.

"Ohhh God," she sighed, but it was me who replied.

"He's not here, but I've got you, little girl."

"Even better," she whispered, and wrapped her legs up around my waist and her arms around my back. Because she was so tiny, and weighed almost nothing at all, it was easy to move Bobbie up the bed and place her head on the pillow.

Emma moved up too and arranged Bobbie's hair on the pillow in a long golden flow. She then lay beside her, her head on the same pillow.

I made love to the two women, looking down. I was deep inside Bobbie, but with their heads close together and their bodies right next to each other, it was as if they were the same lover, taking me into their lives.

Bobbie quivered. "Fuck us both," she murmured, "fuck us both in our bed." She moved slightly, leaning in towards Emma. "Fuck Emma, too," Bobbie said.

"It's easier," Emma said quietly. "So much easier."

And on that Wednesday evening in suburbia, with the night closing in and rain falling down, it was. I eased myself from Bobbie, and she let me leave her, and I moved across to Emma who was already wet and open, and knew my length already, and she took me in. My shaft was slick and shining with Bobbie's wet juices, and I slid into her easily.

I swayed over Emma, my cock deep within her, and made love for a minute or two, before going back to Bobbie.

Emma's words lazily came into my head: Being older, lasts longer, the second time.

I lasted as long as I could.

Alternating between the two women I learned the different strengths of their pussies, their different clenches, different slides. Emma's rhythm was slower, she'd slow me down, urging me into her longer, deeper. I'd fuck her slowly, loving every inch of our slow collide.

Bobbie was quicker, her hips dancing up to me. Faster, she whispered, fuck me faster. She'd be the one who'd get me in the end, I knew it. But when I started to climb that high hill, Emma somehow sensed it, my quickening perhaps, and she whispered slow down, David, slow down, and Bobbie let me go and I'd slow down.

And between them, my love making became a slow moving river and a fast mountain stream, meandering and bubbling, quick and slow. In that quiet room with the rain falling down the inevitable happened. The women held me in the balm of their hands and would have my come in the end. I'd not fight this slow ecstasy.

Emma came first, her orgasm signalled by a little, "Ohh," as if surprised, and her body wrapped around mine like warm blankets on a cold winter's night. Her kisses were soft and gentle, and her arms held me tight. Then she said, "Go to her. Bobbie needs you too," and that's how I knew what love was.

I moved over to Bobbie, slid into her quickly, my cock wet with two women. It didn't take her long either. "Gently," she whispered, "but go deep. You'll know."

I found a place within Bobbie where my cock head fitted, up at the gates of her womb. Her eyes opened wide when I found it. "Yah, clever man. You found it." She closed her eyes, stretched her body out long in ecstasy. "Fuu...cckk," she whispered, and she came.

Her body locked rigid, her arms and legs tightened, and her hips bucked and bucked up to me, dancing. Bobbie's mouth opened wide, but she barely made a sound, quick fluttering breaths, then a very long, very long sigh. Her eyes were tight shut. The last thing I saw, before my eyes closed, were crystal bright tears in the corners of her eyes, overflowing.

That overflow triggered mine. Sometimes, when the mood is gentle and I'm not frantic, my orgasm comes slowly, from much further away, from some deeper, more primordial place. The inevitability is always there, I can't stop it, but the rise is slow like some surge in the ocean, a long long wave starting yesterday, all my yesterdays.

Bobbie sensed it. She took my face in her hands, cradling my cheeks in my fingers. "Look at me, David," she said, and I fell into the black darkness of her eyes, her pupils so large I saw no colour around them, and I was falling, could feel the wave breaking, could feel my heart beating.

I opened my mouth and moaned, "I'm..." coming but didn't finish the sentence, for in that moment everything stopped, and time had no meaning, and the wave broke and I spilled my seed into Bobbie in one massive surge.

"Ohhh, darling," I heard her say from a long way away, "Come for me, baby, I've got you."

After that first spill of semen, there were more long pulses, long throbs through my entire body, until finally I collapsed helpless, turning not to crush Bobbie, turning on my side still in her. She clenched her pussy and dragged more come from me, pushing her body down onto mine.

"Fuu...cckk," she said, "that was copious. I'm gonna leak for days." She buried her head into my shoulder, and lay quietly. Then I felt wetness on my shoulder and a sniffle.

"Honey, are you crying?"

I felt a nod. Her fingers held mine. "It's my happy heart. I can't keep it in, sometimes."

I felt the bed move, and knew Emma had moved up behind Bobbie, spooning her as the little woman clung to me.

The rain kept falling and the wind picked up. I reached out and felt around for the bed cover and pulled it up over us, holding the women close to me. Bobbie held me inside her until I softened and slid from her. She kissed me.

"So much come," she whispered. "Emma was right, you being older."

"Comes twice on Wednesdays," murmured Emma.

"When Bobbie comes up from the city?"

"Can you stay?" Bobbie asked. "I feel a sickie coming on. Tomorrow's Thursday, but work can wait."

* * * *

The Gumtree Café has pancakes on its morning menu, but by the time we got there, there were none left.

"Toast and honey, then," said Bobbie.

Honey always tastes better from the pot.

© Electricblue66 2023