Honey Trap Spy Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne softly said, “This is such an awkward position; come with me to the bed.” Not waiting for an answer, she came around the couch. She put her arms around me and pulled me upright. When I was standing, she kissed me on the lips. I tried to return the kiss, but her face was no longer there.

Anne led me to the bed and gently eased me down on my back. Anne then lay on her side next to me on the bed and kissed me on the lips. Her tongue pressured me and I opened my mouth. Our tongues probed each other. She kissed my neck and breasts and then started teasing my nipples with her tongue and lips. I moaned and without thinking spread my legs and arched my back.

Anne said, “You look so uncomfortable with the dress around your waist.” “Let me remove it.” She did so without waiting for an answer. Anne repeatedly kissed me alternating between my mouth and my breasts. Her fingers continued their soft caressing. I felt her hands on my stomach and then they caressed my hips. Her fingers touched the top of my panties and started to slip inside them.

Without warning, I felt two hands on my thighs. They couldn’t be Anne’s. It must be Randy. I felt a light kiss on each thigh. Then the kisses went up and down my legs, each time getting closer to my inner thighs. I must have closed my legs, since at some point I heard his voice say “Just relax.” Without waiting, he brought his hands up to my panties which were now soaked, and slowly drew them down my legs. Anne, sensing my excitement, deeply kissed me and I returned it.

I felt Randy’s hands under my hips as he lifted and put a pillow under me. Now I was fully exposed and open to his assault. His tongue worked his way up my inner thighs and then to my vagina. I knew I was wet. His fingers slowing parted my outer lips while his tongue went up and down and explored my inner parts. I was dying for release. My moans were becoming louder. Finally his tongue found my clit and started to play with it. He was driving me crazy. I became louder until Anne kissed me again and covered my mouth with hers.

In a few moments I exploded. My climax was much more powerful then anything my own fingers had ever generated. Even my old boyfriend’s attempts at pleasure had been nothing compared to the pleasure that raced through my body. I pushed my hips into Randy’s face for what seemed to be forever, until finally my energies were exhausted. I opened my eyes and found myself staring into Anne’s eyes. Her face was flushed with a sensual look that could not be misunderstood. She was excited.

Anne said “Maybe you would like to see how it feels when a woman turns another woman on.” Anne continued, “Your body is so beautiful. Please use it to make me come.”

I was still aroused, but Anne’s words brought me up short. What do I do? How should I do it? And worse, this is on camera. I am supposed to be depraved.

I turned to Anne and kissed her on the lips. She no longer had any clothes on other than her panties. I have no idea when her clothes had come off. I kissed her breasts. I sucked her nipples. I loved that feeling. I continued to suck and heard her start to moan. I then kissed her down to her belly button. I kissed and probed her belly button with my tongue. She continued to moan. Then I started down to her hips. I kissed and licked her hips—they were so smooth. I spent time on her hips. I couldn’t get enough of her smooth skin.

I lightly ran my hand over her wet panties and squeezed. Anne whispered, “Yes.” I saw some blond hair edging out from her panties. I slowly slipped my fingers around the elastic band of her panties and pulled them down her legs exposing her to me.

I kissed her on the lips again; then her breasts. I licked slow circles around her nipples. Slowing I kissed her body down to her inner thighs. I spread her legs. She was very wet. I lightly kissed her cunt hair. I took some hair into my teeth and pulled lightly. I then began to be very aroused. I spread her lips with my fingers and slowly ran my tongue the length of her. My tongue continued to lick her. The taste was slightly salty, but the loud moan from Anne when I licked her erased any thought of taste from my mouth—I wanted to please her, to give her all the passion she had given me. I licked and licked. She moaned “please do me I am dying.” I took her clit between my lips and pleasured her with my tongue faster and faster. She came almost instantly, her hips thrashing into my face. Finally her body was still.

We were frozen in time. Then I heard Randy’s voice. “Am I the odd person out, or can someone please help me out of a very uncomfortable position?” I had forgotten he was even in the room. Anne got up from the bed and said, “Randy, just stand there for a moment and you will win your prize.”

Anne approached and gave him a firm, deep kiss, and then she slowly undressed him. When she came to his shorts I could see they were already wet with a widening circle of liquid. She pulled his shorts down and exposed his erection which was enormous. Obviously, watching Anne and me had brought him to a high state of arousal.

Anne, ever the boss, said to me, “Lie on the bed and get comfortable.” She brought Randy to the bed and said, “She is already wet. I think it would be wonderful if you can make her come again.” Anne left him and joined me on the bed. Her hands and mouth went back to my breasts.

My body was beginning to search for release yet again. Anne’s kisses were killing me. Randy started touching me. He gently pushed his finger into me and then pulled out. I moaned, “Please make me feel good.” Anne picked up on that and said, “What do you mean?”

I answered “Please.”

Anne repeated louder, “What do you mean?”

I moaned, “Please fuck me…I need him in me.”

I felt his penis enter me. He entered slowly and then pulled out. I moaned. He entered again. My hips came up. He pulled out. I was crying with frustration. He entered again and my hips rose again to meet him. He then started to push in, but then slowly pull out. He was teasing my body and my body was responding, but he wouldn’t let me come. Anne kept kissing me. Her soft fingers were everywhere; first on my breasts, then lightly rubbing my clit, and then back to my nipples. I was going crazy. Randy toyed with my body for many minutes. How he could do that I will never know. I was screaming for release. I had never felt like this before. Deep within my body was an overpowering desire for release. The wanton desire was becoming stronger and stronger, and yet Randy still would not let me come.

At some point I lost control. As he continued to tease my body, guttural sounds of wanton sexuality came from me…pleading for fulfillment that my body was demanding. I desperately arched my hips trying to get more of him into me.

Anne’s mouth was now covering mine to keep my noise within the room. Finally, I sensed the final plunge as he drove himself into me. His penis was pulsating within me. My hips bucked up trying to bring even another inch of him into me. My body could wait no longer, nor could his. I started screaming. His sperm shot into me. My hips bucked repeatedly. I couldn’t stop. I came and came and came.

Finally, all motion stopped. I was exhausted. After a few minutes or many minutes I slowly returned to some form of consciousness. Anne finally suggested we should all take showers and get some sleep. I showered with Anne, and Randy was there with a towel to slowly dry me.

All three of us shared the bed that night. Randy was in the middle. Just before going to sleep I felt Randy’s hand find mine. He slowly squeezed it.

During the night I awoke to find Randy awake and staring at me. He quietly asked, “How are you?” I took him into my mouth and did the best I could to show him. He came; I swallowed, and felt good.

We all left the hotel the next day—me to return to the office, Randy and Anne to their assignments.

Five days went by and the office routine was normal. Randy was due back in three days, and Anne a few days later.

That night I was returning to my apartment and waited for the elevator door to open. When it did, a man was inside, but he did not exit. I wasn’t sure what to do, but he said “You are Ms. Katie.”

I said, “I don’t know you.”

He replied with a light foreign accent and superior tone, “But I know you quite well. In fact, here are some pictures to show how well I know you.”

I looked at what he offered and the first picture I saw was me sucking Randy with cum running down my chin. The next picture was Anne and me, and everything we did. I blushed and asked “What are you doing?”

“Ms. Katie,” said this well dressed man, “A spy is a spy but you are a civilian who has been caught with decadent spies. Your Mr. Randy and Ms. Anne took advantage of you and then cast you aside. That is the life of spies.”

“Unfortunately for you, we received these pictures. Anne and Randy would have been enough, but you seem to be in them also. You really are quite a sexual animal. I might add that these pictures do no justice to the film that shows every detail.”

He continued, “We don’t want to show every detail. However, if we choose to keep these pictures private, we expect some information from you from time to time. We will never hurt Mr. Randy, but we really want to know where his trips are taking him.”

His eyes were watching my eyes as he said, “So as a test today, if you tell us what country Mr. Randy is in now, we will not send the pictures and VCR tape to your important people. I see the look on your face. What important people? Your parents, your brother and sister, and we have found the addresses of 21 of your 25 sorority sisters. And of course your position in the agency might be at some risk when your director sees your enthusiasm for deviant sexual activity.

“So where is Mr. Randy today, Ms Katie?”

I hesitated, looked at him and looked down, and softly said, “Poland.”

He replied, “You are correct, we already knew that since this was only a test. We will be in contact with you and ask the same question. No one will ever know except us. Please don’t lie to us or the pictures will be delivered.”

He started to exit the elevator and stopped. He looked at me and said, “I hope your little orgasms were worth it?”

I watched him as he walked through the lobby and whispered to myself, “YES!”

To be continued…maybe

12