Honeydew Heist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soeasy not to answer," Verde gushed, kissing him on the cheek, stroking his hair, lavishing his cock with merciless teasing. "Sooooo easy to resist her bouncy-bouncy-bouncy-bouncy—" She gave his cock an extra-indulgent little pump. "—bouncy breasts!"

"Nnnn!" Nevyn tried to shake out a 'no', but realized fuzzily that his heavy head was just lolling back and forth, back and forth, in time with the bouncing tits. His cheeks flushed as Eve's words rang endlessly in his head...

"But you don't want that," Verde said sweetly, speeding up her stroking. "After all, you're not some kind of~" Her lips remained half-parted next to his ear as she trailed off, pouty, suggestive.

"Oh! Hi! Cutie!" Eve was positively chanting as she bounced back and forth, back and forth— "Wan-na suckle?~"

"Titslave wants a suckle," Nevyn whimpered.

There was a long pause. Even Eve seemed to react, though she did not stop bouncing. She just giggled.

And as his words echoed in his mind, they were joined by the sultry purr of Verde right in his ear. "Is that what Titslave wants?"

He squirmed, pleasure flowing through him. "Y-Yes, Mistress," he heard himself cry softly, as milky haze started to flood his mind.

"Good boy. Good Titslave." Verde sounded so pleased, he whimpered, even before she gave his cock another indulgent squeeze. "And isn't that eeeasier?"

"Yes, Mistress," he mewled, watching the tits bounce.

"And Titslave," Verde seemed to savor the word like an exotic delicacy on her tongue, "would you please tell Mistress any other... fun words or phrases that help Titslave be a good boy?"

Nevyn's knees trembled beneath him. No, he couldn't, he'd spent years

"Aw, hi, cutie!" bubbled the impossibly sweet voice of Eve, as her tits jiggled enticingly before him. "Wanna suckle?"

"Titslave wants a suckle," he whispered, and he felt his mind beginning to slip deeper into the milky mush, the trigger crossing his lips a second time.

"More."

"H-He's a... a melty, milky mess..."

"More," Verde purred. Her hand started to pump his cock. Slowly. Cruelly.

"W-Would little Titslave like a taste?" he whimpered, squirming helplessly, unable to hold the old repressed memories in any longer. "S-Sweet dreams for s-sleepy milky Titslave..."

"More," Verde hissed. "There's more, isn't there?"

"N-No, please," Nevyn squeaked, as Verde's soft, gentle hand pumped him steadily in time with the breasts bouncing and swinging before his eyes. He couldn't, not that one, anything but that one—

"Ooh, hi, cutie!" Eve sang. "Wanna suckle?"

"Be a good melty, milky mess for Mistress," Verde said sweetly, kissing him on the cheek.

And with that final push, the words flowed out like honey, like milk, warm and delicious and perfect. "Milky mind, drippy thoughts, silly milky drippy cock!"

His words echoed in his ears as his knees turned to jelly beneath him. And Verde giggled.

"Gooooood boy," Verde cooed, and he trembled and moaned helplessly. "Isn't that soooo much better? Now I know these phrases, I'll never accidentally say, like, 'Would Titslave like a taste'!"

"Nnnn!" He trembled and collapsed into Verde's arms as the strength left him instantly. She slowly lowered him into the grass, and Eve lowerer, too, keeping him captive to her jiggling breasts. Verde was still stroking him as he whimpered and moaned.

"Oopsie!" Verde giggled. "How careless of me! I'm so awfully sorry, sweetie, we wouldn't want you to turn into a milky, melty mess!"

He cried out in tormented bliss as the triggers flooded his mind with visions. Visions of submission rippled through him, visions of suckling needily at massive breasts, whimpering like a good boy and nodding when asked if he wanted more, drinking and cumming himself stupid...

"Oops again!" Verde tutted sadly. He felt her other hand unbuckling his belt and pulling down his trousers, and Nevyn whimpered in desperate fear, embarrassment and pleasure as he realized these two buxom plantgirls now held him captive in their laps, basically naked as Verde pumped his erect cock and Eve smooshed and squished his increasingly limp mind. "Aw, poor thing! And you were so cute and sure of yourself earlier! I better be careful..." Her voice dropped to a sultry coo. "Otherwise, it's sweet dreams for sleepy, milky Titslave!"

His head spun and whirled. He licked his lips, staring at Eve's beautiful breasts, feeling so soft and helpless, so sleepy, so dreamy and horny and needy...

"Oh, dear," Verde sighed. She shifted, and Nevyn found himself staring helplessly between two pairs of jiggling breasts. Out of the corner of his fuzzy, foggy vision, he saw her sly smile. "I'm such a silly girl. It's just that you're sooo cute like this!"

"N-No," he gasped, swimming against entire oceans of honeyed milk as he shook his head slightly. "I-I... I can..." Oh, gods, they were both lactating...

"Oh, hi, cutie!" purred Eve with a little lilting laugh. "Wanna suckle?"

He stared stupidly, slack-jawed, and heard himself whimper, "Titslave wants a suckle."

There was a long pause. Verde's hand pumping his cock grew very, very slow.

"Oh, really?" she asked sweetly. "And what does Titslave want to be?"

He swallowed. "P-Please, if—it's—"

"Does he," she said silkily, "want to have..."

"P-please..." He was panting, drooling.

"... a milky mind, drippy thoughts, silly milky drippy cock?" she sang teasingly.

And Nevyn's entire mind seemed to go slack.

"Yes, Mistress Verde," he cried softly, and pure pleasure began to seep around the corners of his mind.

"Really?" she asked innocently. "Nevyn, you want a milky mind, drippy thoughts, silky milky drippy cock?"

"Y-Yes, Mistress Verde!" he cried, rocking back and forth, totally captive to her hand, her words, her bouncing tits. "P-Please, pleaseplease oh gods please—"

There was a pause.

Verde giggled.

And in a rapid-fire singsong voice, she cooed, "Milky-mind-drippy-thoughts-silky-milky-drippy-cock-milky-mind-drippy-thoughts-silky-milky-drippy-cock-milky-mind-drippy-thoughts-silky-milky-drippy-cock~"

He mewled and moaned and squirmed helplessly, hopelessly, horny beyond words, beyond thought, beyond anything but—but—his mouth watered—

"Oh my goodness!" Verde laughed softly, caressing his cheek. He whined and nuzzled her hand needily, pliantly. "You need to be taken care of, don't you?" She leaned in, voice dropping back to a husky purr. "Why, with triggers likethat..." She gave his cock's tip a little extra-indulgent stroke. "... you'd do basically anything a pretty girl with a pretty pair of tits told you, huh?"

He nodded docilely, desperately.

"You need to be taken care of," she said sweetly, voice dripping with affection to make him melt into her fingers like ice cream on a summer day. "Pampered. Loved. That's what you want, isn't it?"

He whimpered softly, confused. The two pretty girls' pretty boobies bounced. He watched. He let Mistress Verde edge him. He made little sounds. Mistress Verde praised him. He felt too milky and melty and messy to understand anything else.

"To be looooved," Verde gushed, "and tied down... metaphorically, I mean." She giggled at that. "Well, mostly." Her stroking sped up slightly. "Isn't that right? Say 'yes, Mistress Verde', cutie."

"yes, Mistress Verde," he managed, shivering at how good it felt to obey.

"Really?" She sounded surprised. "You wanna be married? Married to a hot little wife who'll do nothing but tend to you and pamper you and play with your silly brains like putty?"

He panted. Drooled. It sounded so wonderful...

"Say yes, sweetie."

"yes, Mistress Verde," he whimpered.

"Really? Wow!" She giggled. "So you're really,deep down... just a love-dumb little love slave?"

"yes, Mistress Verde," he whined.

"Yes, what?" Her tone was sweet, loving, but expectant. And the stroking at his cock, the bouncing of the breasts, the sugar in her voice... it was too much to bear.

"yes i'm just a l-love dumb little love slave," he cried helplessly. Dimly, he knew he was contradicting something, something he'd said earlier, but he didn't know how that was possible. How could anything else possibly be true?

He loved Verde and Eve so much. He loved obeying them, being praised by them, being turned into a milky melty mess for them. He loved being in love with them like a good boy.

Oh, Mistress, how he'd missed this...

"Good boy," Verde said slyly. "Good Titslave."

Titslave quivered at her praise. His mind was drowning in milk, in need, in submission...

"I guess that only leaves one question," Verde went on, her voice as sweet and soporific as warm milk before bedtime.

He whimpered.

And the two pairs of breasts bounced nearer as the two buxom beauties leaned in, close, so very close, close enough that he could barely breathe but for their scent, their intoxicating pheromones, the addictive scent of milk making him drool in desire...

"Oh, hi, cutie!" the plantgirls cooed in unison, voices echoing in perfect harmony as they beamed down at their helpless captive toy. "Wanna suckle?"

THE END.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thank you so much for reading! This little series was a very challenging but intriguing request—let me know what you think of it!

12