Honeymoon Cuckold Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All we could do was nod our heads while our mouths were in an O-face. Luna walked toward us and sat down next to David. Now we were looking at David's face, waiting for his decision.

"You two look prettier in person," David said as he grabbed us from behind and placed his hands on our breasts beneath our underarms. "Kiss me."

I was confused. Did he tell me or Luna or both of us to kiss him? Kissing him wasn't a big deal, but still, I never kissed a dude. At that moment, Luna and David were kissing so passionately that I felt left out. I reached a little higher to join them, and Luna broke the ice for me.

"Babe, let me give you a taste of what you're missing," she said as she kissed me.

The taste was the same as when I tasted it with my wife before, and nothing different. A few seconds later, David came between us and started kissing us. Naturally, Luna and I parted away and started kissing his big, full lips. Luna's lipstick flavor was all over our lips. It was so hot for me that I couldn't wait to release my tension. I moved my hand down to jerk it out, but before I reached, Luna grabbed my hand.

"Honey, save it for David. We need your load to be big, thick, and creamy, and it is only possible if you edge," she responded. "Get behind me and lie down on your back."

Luna positioned herself on her fours to give David a blowjob while wiggling her butt to give me a signal. I lay underneath her pussy and prepared to give her cunnilingus. She made an appointment to have herself waxed before coming here. She was completely bald, smooth, and exposed. It was a hell of a view. Her pink butterfly lips against her pale skin looked so artistic and delicious. Her wet opening, a pearl of my fresh cum dripping onto her taint.

"Babe, you save it for me."

"Promises, promises. Now drink up before I drop it all over your face, my cumslut husband," she replied.

It was so amazing to smell my wife's pussy. I took a deep breath, the smell making me drunk. I then softly licked her up to her clitoris when my tongue touched her perineum.

"Uuuuh mmmh," Luna made a soft moan while she was worshiping David's big thick cock. I couldn't see much, but she started slowly as if getting to know her way around the new cock. Her mouth stayed near the top, working her tongue around, slicking the purple head with her saliva. Maintaining her double-fisted grip, she started milking the rigid shaft. I could see how deep she had taken his cock. And she was pretty good with that. Almost three-quarters of his cock was inside her mouth and throat.

"Fuck, you're good with big cocks," David groaned. "I thought you were on a small penis fetish."

"Honey, you've always wanted to watch me suck another man's big thick cock, and now I'm making that fantasy a reality," she said and went right back to sucking his cock again to take it deep inside her throat. I never knew that she loved to deep-throat. Her saliva coated every inch of David's skin, and her hands raced fast along the slickness. Then she pulled his cock from her throat to run her tongue along its length. She then licked his cock head exaggeratedly, as if it were a popsicle on a hot summer day.

"Man, you get this treat whenever and wherever you want," David exclaimed. "Do you mind if I steal your wife, haha?"

"I'm not his wife, he's my husband," she giggled.

Then Luna put her hands on David's thighs and started push-ups to draw her mouth back and forth rapidly along his rigid shaft. I was experiencing a marvelous moment that Luna and I could never do alone. I was very grateful to my wife for giving me this chance on our honeymoon. Couples on honeymoon have sex like rabbits while I was planning to travel around. Now, who says soulmates don't exit?

Then I brushed my tongue down her entire wet slit. She delivered her full, raw intimacy and lust to my loving tongue. And with devout hunger, I kissed her temple. I grasped her thighs, causing her pussy to burst open. Her ass was rapidly contracting. Luna's pussy fluids and my seminal fluid were on my lips, chin, and mouth. I gave her vulva another kiss, and this time my tongue kept wandering lower and lower. I continued to stray lower as I passed her silky taint, her hot, sweet pussy. A light touch across her asshole's little gap along her lewd halo. She was also prepared for anal sex.

"Mmm, mmh, uuuhhhm," she was moaning, but David's cock was interrupting her moaning.

Luna's strenuous work on his cock made her sweaty. I could see beads of sweat beginning to form on her skin. She was tired and then took a break. She stayed propped on the bed, her body flexing with each ragged breath and her lips smacking wetly. I thought she was done with the blowjob, but suddenly she got more hungry for his cock and started blowing him greedily. Her needy whimpering and the sounds of her efforts echoed in my ears.

"You're making it difficult for me to hold my load for your cum slut husband," David groaned.

I moved upward in a long stroke and began rhythmic caresses of her clit with my tongue. First, soft and slow, then harder and faster, while my fingers caressed her inner labia and pussy. My motions got more regular, and in opposition to them, her groans grew louder and louder and raspier until they reached a pinnacle before standing still.

"Wow, Addi, you're very good with your tongue," David said. "You should see her face."

Luna's pussy began to squeeze my fingers even tighter, then the tension abruptly decreased as she let go, sending convulsive spasms all around us. I used her body as an instrument. As she gave it to me, she lost all sense of control and experienced perfect satisfaction and tranquility. And as her orgasm spiraled down and came to a complete stop with the last breath, the muscles grew weaker and slower, the lightning fading away.

"Aaaahhhhhh, yesss uuuaaaaag, yeeeem, yesss, heeeee," she exclaimed. "You will find out real soon how it feels on his tongue."

With her help, I withdrew my cream-covered fingers. I licked them clean before cleaning her tickled womanhood gently.

"Hahaha. Addi now lubed her pussy well." David kind of ordered me, but I would like it more if he really ordered me.

"Honey, where is the bottle?"

"You won't need it, just start fucking my pussy," she replied. "Time to do our first spit-roasted."

"Man, don't take too long; I'm dying to try Luna's pussy," David responded.

"He needs only four strokes to..." Before Luna finished her sentence, I was on my third stroke and I had already shot two big, thick ropes inside her pussy. "He's cuming, hehe. He's quick in bed but highly effective in other ways."

"Yes, yes... uh ungh ungh uh uh uh AUGH....." I was moaning so hard. From the beginning, when David came into our room, I was dying for a release. Then, shooting more 7-8 thick ropes of cum inside her pussy, I lay down beside Luna and in front of David's crotch.

"You want a kiss, honey?" she asked with a puppy face.

Before I gave her a nod, yes, she pressed her body against mine and buried her tongue deep inside my mouth while her hand found her soft little friend and extracted whatever cum was left in the shaft, and added it to our kiss. I felt her hunger in the way her tongue plunged into my mouth while she was holding the cock in her other hand. But still, David's cock flavor was very distinguishable inside her and my mouth, and so her breath smelled like David's cock.

"Let me get more of it for you." Luna gave two long deep-throated strokes on David's cock and started kissing me again.

David's cock was right over my head. If it was a little soft, then it would have covered my face. I looked at his cock to study this strange flesh in our life that had already made us supper happy. The view from the underside of his cock was so intimidating. His cock head was broad, the bulging veins coursed along the shaft, and he has big balls. I really wanted to see how his cock made its space inside my wife's tight pussy.

"Let me assist you two in sharing my cock," David said, sitting up on his knees and holding his cock directly in front of my face. His cock was brushing my nose.

"Wow, it's even bigger than my head," I responded.

"It's bigger than your forearm," she replied.

There was a length of gooey liquid dangling from his cock head. When the string breaks and the drop falls right onto my lips, I tasted David's raw precum just like my wife said I'm a cumslut. Luna was so happy to see me do that, and she immediately planted a smacking kiss on my lips. Then I took a slow, exaggerated lick to taste another drop of precum swelling at his swollen tip.

"You like it the way you like your own?" Luna asked.

"It tastes better..."

"Addi, come on man, hurry up," David requested.

"Babe, now take his tip inside your mouth," Luna ordered me. David held his cock a little high to shove it in my mouth, and when his cock head grazed my lips, I opened my mouth automatically. "Now, David."

He pushed his cock forward until it filled my mouth and overwhelmed my senses. I thought I'd struggle with the size, but in the end, it naturally slipped almost half of his cock in, as if it was made just for me. The texture of his cock was silky smooth and tasted slightly salty with Luna's lipstick and musky. He was oozing a lot of precum while I was twisting my tongue against his tip as I did on Luna's strap-on dick. Then I swirled it around his cock, as he kept going in and out, faster and faster.

"Wow, you're almost as good as Luna," David groaned.

"He's just a little nervous. Give him time. You'll be amazed by what he can do," Luna replied. "And go slow, it's his first time with a real cock."

I always enjoyed my wife bossing around; it didn't matter how macho they were. I would have smiled, but with a mouth full of cock I couldn't. However, I could feel the veins on the side of his cock while his balls were brushing my hair and forehead.

"Luna turned around; let me stretch your pussy for good," David said.

She turned and just rested her crotch on my face where my cum was dripping out of her super wet pussy.

To be continued...

12