Honeysuckle Lingerie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look great, I mean they look great," Abby said, glancing over at the curtains and hoping Stacy wouldn't be too long.

"Come here, give me your hand," the young woman insisted, stepping closer and taking Abby's hand in hers.

Before she knew it, Abby felt her hand being drawn gently but firmly over the sheer material of Casey's stockings. The atmosphere in the room suddenly feeling a lot warmer as Casey encouraged her to run her fingers up over the dark stocking tops, then over the smooth, creamy skin of her bare thighs.

"You see how lovely and smooth they feel?" Casey sighed.

"Yes, so smooth," Abby whispered, unable to stop Casey to drawing her hand upwards between her warm thighs to stroke the delicately textured lace of her panties.

"Yes," Casey gasped as Abby caressed her.

Abby felt like a rabbit caught in headlights as the horny assistant wrapped a slender arm around her neck and drew her into a slow, sensual kiss, her bare breasts crushed against Casey's crisp white blouse. The girl's red lip gloss tasted of strawberries and Abby felt herself enjoying their soft plumpness as Casey moaned contentedly, her hips undulating, grinding herself against Abby's hand.

"Ooh, that feels so good, just keep doing that," she urged, drawing Abby's fingers back and forth along the increasingly damp lace.

Abby shared some of the young woman's arousal, feeling herself growing moist against as Casey drew her close, the scent of her warm, spicy perfume filling her nostrils.

She was only vaguely aware of movement behind her, as Casey's breathless sobs urged her to not to stop.

"Come on Casey you naughty girl, I've told you about this before. You know the customer's needs always come first," Stacy said sternly as she strode back through the curtains. She took Abby's shoulders and steered her back in front of the mirror.

"But I was just showing her..." Casey pouted, as she reluctantly straightened her skirt, tugging it back down over her knees.

"I'm perfectly aware of what you were showing her, and it's not the first time, is it? We'll talk about it later, in my office," she said angrily, as she handed Abby another outfit.

"Gosh, this seems even skimpier than the last set!" Abby said, examining the g-string, two tiny triangles of red lace held together with shoe-string thin straps. She daintily stepped into it and slid it up over her legs, the straps riding high on her hips, the lace barely covering the thin strip of pubic hair and the treasure beneath.

"It's a little more risqué but I think you've got the body to carry it off," Stacy said, handing her a matching brassiere, which she quickly pulled on.

As she examined herself in the mirror, once again Stacy stood behind her, adjusting the little spaghetti straps.

"This is a quite daring little demi-bra made of crimson satin and with a little lace trim to match the panties," she said.

"Wow, that looks great, really hot," Casey said.

Although it was a lot more daring than she'd usually choose, Abby had to admit she was right, the slinky material lifting and enhancing the pert firmness of her boobs, the half-cups only just covering her nipples.

"Can you lift you arms please? I need to make sure it fits properly," Stacy asked, and Abby allowed the blonde to lift her arms, relieved that she'd shaved her armpits and bikini-line earlier.

Abby stood patiently, hands on top of her head, elbows poking out, posed as if she was surrendering, as she felt the woman's slender fingers adjusting the thin straps then slide around and gently tug and squeeze the cups. She bit her lip, trying to suppress a soft groan as she felt Stacy's deft fingers caress her breasts through the thin satin.

"You're a genius sis, this looks so sexy. I just love this lace trim," Casey said, stepping in front of her and squeezing one of Abby's boobs. She flashed Abby a mischievous grin as she slid a finger along the lacy edge and Abby gasped as she felt the girl's teasing fingertip brush a tingling nipple.

"How about the g-string? Does it fit okay?" Stacy enquired, gently nibbling at Abby's earlobe and kissing the smooth skin of her shoulder as her slender fingers caressed her breasts, her wicked fingers quickly finding Abby's already semi-erect nipples and stroking them until they poked through the thin, clinging satin.

Abby, still standing with hands on head, was unable to suppress a throaty moan as she felt the blonde's firm fingers squeezing one of her hard little nipples tightly, her nerve endings firing wildly.

"Let me have a closer look," Casey said.

She felt another hot surge of arousal as she watched Casey slowly kneel in front of her and slide her warm hands up over her trembling legs. The tiny g-string barely covered her thin strip of pubic hair and she could feel Casey's hot breath on her bare skin as she leaned in close.

"Oh yeah, looks really good, really hot," Casey replied as she gently stroked her inner thighs.

"I think this high-cut really suits her, it really shows off her gorgeous pussy," she continued, running a soft finger along the edge of the thong, and Abby moaned as hot electric sparks of pleasure raced through her young body.

Abby couldn't take any more of the teasing foreplay, surrendering to the delicious sensations, feeling her body melt like warm chocolate as the two assistants explored her body, the floral scent of their perfume mixing with the heady scent of her arousal in the increasingly warm, sticky atmosphere. She felt Stacy's arm sliding around her stomach, supporting her weight as Casey's tantalizing fingers explored the delicate lace of her panties and her knees became shaky. She threw her head back and almost sobbed with pleasure as she felt the girl's fingers exploring the contours of her swollen labia beneath the thin lace.

"Mmm, fits nice and tightly," Casey said, as her fingertips traced the little flowers embroidered in the lace, noting how it clung to the cleft of Abby's puffy, pouting lips. "How does it look at the back?"

"Looks really hot back here too," Stacy said, twisting Abby's limp body around as if she was a store mannequin so they could both see her rear in the mirror, her toned, firm buttocks, naked and bisected by the strap of the tiny crimson thong.

"What a cute little bottom!" Casey exclaimed, making Abby yelp by playfully slapping one of her bare buttocks.

"Mmm, your girlfriend's going to love you in this, Abby," Stacy added, as she gently tugged at Abby's glossy brunette hair, pulling her head to one side as her warm lips left a trail of hot kisses along the exposed skin of her neck.

"My girlfriend?" Abby said, rather breathlessly, resting her hands on Casey's shoulders as the raven-haired assistant began to lick her moist pussy lips through the damp, clinging lace.

"Yes, your girlfriend. Sarah, was it? She's going to love this, won't be able to keep her hands off you!" Stacy said, nibbling at Abby's ear as she gently tweaked one of her almost painfully hard little nipples.

"No, no, she's not my girlfriend," Abby protested, then moaned loudly as she felt Casey's glossy red lips kissing her inner thighs then her eager tongue impatiently licking her through her g-string.

"Oh, I see. Just a casual relationship then is it, you naughty girl?" Stacy continued as Abby felt her nimble fingers unfasten the clasp of her bra and slide it off her arms.

"No, no, I mean I'm not into... oh!" Abby exclaimed, as she felt Casey's agile tongue doing wonderful things to her pussy. She felt herself swaying on jelly legs as Stacy tossed the bra aside and was relieved when the two assistants gently eased her onto the floor.

"Let's take these off, shall we?" Casey said as she eagerly tugged at the little g-string, the damp lace briefly clinging to her sticky lips as she pulled it down over Abby's legs then tossed the soaking little scrap of crimson aside.

How have I ended up on the floor of this dressing room like this? Abby wondered dreamily, floating on a cloud of sheer bliss as she twisted her head and watched in the mirror.

She was quite naked now, writhing and twisting on the carpet as the assistants' hands and tongues explored, teased and pleasured her young body in equal measure.

They were both still neatly dressed in their light and dark grey suits, their make-up perfect as they diligently attended to her satisfaction. Stacy, not a blonde hair out of place, knelt next to her and left light traces of her pale pink lipstick on her warm skin as she kissed her neck, her shoulders, the slope of her boobs.

Abby slid an arm beneath her head, watching through half-open eyes as Casey eased her knees wide apart and left a trail of hot kisses along the inside of her thighs. She groaned as she felt the younger assistant's soft fingers ease her puffy outer lips apart, exposing the glistening, pale pink inner folds of her liquid pussy.

"Mmm, delicious," Casey said, grinning wickedly as her keen, feline tongue began to lap hungrily at the warm honey that spilled from deep within Abby.

"Oh God, yes," she groaned, closing her eyes and savouring the delicious sensations as the two assistants intimately caressed her. She felt a fresh rush of intense pleasure as Stacy squeezed one of her boobs into a tight cone and flicked the tip of her tongue back and forth over her super-sensitive nipples, making her squirm happily against the worn carpet.

A long, low growl of pleasure escaped Abby's lips as she felt first one, then two, of Casey's slender fingers probed the tight entrance of her pussy. Her breath was coming in short, sharp gasps now as the girl began to slowly finger-fuck her, her hand turned upward, her fingers dripping with Abby's honey.

"Oh God, it feels so good," she panted as she felt Casey's fingers easing smoothly deep inside her until her knuckles grazed her labia, and Stacy's teeth gently tugged at one of her stiff nipples.

It had been such a long, teasing build up and now her body was urgently demanding the sweet release of orgasm.

"Please, please," she begged, her hips rocking as she felt Casey flick the tip of her tongue back and forth over her throbbing, greedy clit.

"Please, don't stop, don't stop," she heard herself begging as she felt the tension build and build, every muscle in her body straining as Casey's fingers thrust in and out fast and hard now, and Stacy's cruel fingers twisted her achingly hard nipples. Their fingers and tongues and lips licking and sucking and probing her till she simply couldn't take any more of the intense feelings and she came, her back arching up off the floor, the sensational pleasure rushing through every cell and nerve ending of her body for what seemed like several long minutes.

When her breathing finally returned to normal, she opened her eyes and hardly recognised herself when she looked in the mirror. Her normally neat hair was tousled, her face flushed and hot tears of pleasure had caused faint black trails of mascara to stain her cheeks. Looking around, she noticed Casey was gone. She slowly sat up and watched as Stacy collected a little bundle of underwear together.

"So you'll take the mint green set, the crimson g-string and the satin bra, is that right?" she said cheerfully. "Casey's placed your clothes in the bathroom next door. Perhaps you'd like to freshen up before you get dressed?"

-

"That seems very reasonable," Abby said as she watched Casey ring up her purchases at the cash register and swiped her credit card.

"Yes, there's special discount for new customers," the young woman said, as she flashed her a broad grin.

"Oh, well, that's good to know," Abby stammered. Her head was still spinning, had that all really happened? Should she ask for the girl's phone number or give her a tip or something? What was the etiquette when a shop assistant had given you the best orgasm of your life?

"There you go, we do hope you're satisfied with your shopping experience today," Casey said, handing over a tiny bag.

"Um, yes. I was very satisfied, very satisfied indeed," Abby replied, feeling herself flush as she read the side of the bag: "Another satisfied customer of Honeysuckle Lingerie".

"Thank-you," Casey said brightly, "We do hope you'll come again!"

She glanced at her watch as she stumbled out into a crowded cityscape of traffic noise, exhaust fumes and impatient pedestrians, temporarily blinded by the midday sun. It was already one o-clock! Had she really been in the store for over two hours?

-

"Thanks for the wine."

"No problem, I'm buying the next round too. I need to thank you for recommending that shopping area. I found a great little boutique."

It was Friday, the end of another week of long days at the office and, as usual, they'd met at a wine bar near Abigail's flat to discuss their weekend plans.

"Oh really? I was worried you wouldn't know what you wanted, then panic and come back with a multi-pack of white cotton briefs from Primark."

"No, as I say this boutique was good. Really good, actually."

"Good, as in they had a wide range or it was reasonably priced or the assistants were helpful?"

"Well yes, the assistant's certainly were, um, accommodating," Abigail said, her mouth suddenly dry as she shifted in her seat. "They took the time to find out exactly what I needed and then they, um, they gave it to me."

"Sounds great. You got what you wanted then?"

"Oh, yes, I got exactly what I wanted actually," Abby said, feeling her cheeks glow warmly. She'd been blushing a lot over the last few days whenever she recalled her first lesbian experience.

"Cool. So where is this shop? Maybe I should check it out," Sarah said, glancing over Abby's shoulder as two tall, professional-looking men in dark suits joined them at the bar.

"Um, I'm not sure it's exactly your kind of thing. It's quite small. I think it's in Victoria Road."

"Oh okay. Isn't that a gay area?"

"A gay area? You didn't mention that!"

"Come on, everybody knows that's a gay area."

"Well, I didn't!"

"Well, what does it matter?"

"Oh, um, no reason."

"Well, I didn't think it was important. Anyway wouldn't it have been obvious?"

"Well I didn't notice. Not at first anyway."

"You must have noticed the girly bars and nightclubs down there. I think one of them's called 'Lipstick' and there's another one called something like 'Blush'."

"Oh, really?" Abby said thoughtfully.

"So did you see any hot girl-on-girl action down there?" she said, grinning as she swirled her wine around the glass and smiled at one of the men that had perched on the bar stools behind Abby.

"Girl-on-girl action? Um, no. No, not at all, no," Abigail said, laughing nervously as she finished her wine. "Although gay and lesbian nightclubs can be fun, right? Perhaps we should head down there later. Just for a laugh, I mean..."

12