Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have scars on the inside of my mouth that would differ with you."

"Who is Felix?"

"He came in number three in last year's kissing contest."

"Who the hell came in number one?"

"Do you want me to ask him, so I can take the guy for a test drive?"

"No, Felix will do nicely."

"I wish I had brought another pair of panties with me, because he did very nicely."

"There is a lingerie store down the block. I could always help you change into a new pair of panties."

She showed him her left hand. "Stephano what is missing from the third finger of this hand?"

"Your wedding band is missing."

"Why is it missing from my third finger?"

"We have miscommunication in our relationship. It has to be repaired, before we can go forward."

"Do you know what you have not said to me since I did not show up at church on Saturday? I must have said it six times, and you have not said it once. Do you know what it is Stephano, or do you not have a clue?"

"I have not told you that I love you."

"Would you like to explain to me why you have not told me you love me, or should I just assume that all your feelings for me have been negated by my not showing up. Has your pride has been so mortally wounded by a woman, you can never possibly forgive her, or love her again."

"If I say I love you now, it does not mean a thing, because you asked me to say it. My problem is I thought I gave you everything I had. I offered you my body and my soul, yet it was not enough for you. I put myself in danger for you. I pushed myself away from you to keep you away from danger, and still it was not enough for you. I do not know if I will ever be enough for you."

"If that is the way you truly feel, I think we are done. I will make sure you have a computer in your hotel room tonight. I want you to do what I did before I made a decision not to marry you. List all the things that you did specifically for me. Then think of the things that I did specifically for you. When you finish, make a list of the reasons you want to marry me, and the reasons you don't want to marry me. You can drop the lists off at the Public Safety building on your way out of town, or you can leave them a phone number where you can be reached. You can leave now; Felix will show you the door. I will help Sergeant."

Stephano looked at her as she turned away from him. She had dismissed him. He wanted to say something, but he did not know what. She wanted their relationship to work, and she said so every time they spoke. He didn't know what he wanted to do with this new set of parameters. Why did they argue every time they were together? His mother never argued with his father, neither did his aunts with his uncles. The women were always shunted off to one side, while the men in his family held court. The more he thought about it, the more it began to sink in. Even though Italian families were notoriously matriarchal; because his family was mob connected, the reverse is true. As he stood outside the store thinking about this anomaly, he realized he was the problem, and he had to change to make things work. He started walking back towards his hotel. He took out his cell phone and called William.

"William, this is Stephano; please do not hang up on me. Is my mother still with you?"

"Yes she is, but if you called to insult her again, I will not give her the phone."

"No William, I have called to apologize for my behavior, and to ask for advice."

Stephano talked with his mother for nearly 30 minutes and was crying by the time the conversation was over. How could he have missed all the signs of domination, by the men in his family, over their wives as he grew older? Youthful ignorance was one thing, but as you grew into a man, these things should have become obvious to him. All the psychology courses he took as part of his undergraduate and graduate degrees failed him, when he looked at his own family. He was trained to see these faults in other people, and use it against them in business relationships. Yet he missed them in his own home. He would still use the computer as Patricia asked him to do. He would make the two lists and see what he had done specifically for her, and what he had done for himself. Then he would list the reasons he wanted to marry her, and the reasons he did not want to marry her. When that is done, he would make his decision, just like she had on the night before their wedding.

**********************************

Cassandra Middleton was beautiful in her rose-colored dress, as she was walked down the center aisle of the Episcopalian Church, escorted by her brother Michael.

Sergeant looked great in his new black with silver pinstripe suit, silver shirt, black tie, and black low-cut boots. Susan's chest was almost out as far as her stomach, when she looked at her cousin standing there waiting for his future bride.

The Right Rev. Godspeak smiled at the congregation and asked them to be seated. He said, "Dearly beloved, before we start, I have something important, I have to get off my chest. Amanda darling, where are you."

Amanda stood up on the bride's side of the aisles and said, "I am here Your Grace."

"Amanda, I just wanted to thank you for putting the dress and the pants on the right people this time. Cassandra does look much nicer in pink, then Sergeant does and her legs much nicer to look at."

"Anything to please you, Your Grace."

"Friends, by my calculations these two people have known each other for thirty years. They should be celebrating their twentieth anniversary, instead of getting married today. However, one of them, I won't say which one, but he is losing hair and gaining weight, while she is becoming lovelier by the hour, did not have the courage to say hello. Everyone in their high school knew they were meant for one another. Their parents knew; their friends knew, people in Sedona knew, people in the state capital knew. There was only one person who didn't know. Even when he came home from serving four years in the Marine Corps, and repeatedly getting hit over the head with blunt objects, he still did not know. Finally, the State of Arizona decided he was gay. It was the only explanation that fit and we forgave him for allowing this beautiful woman to marry someone she should not have. Thankfully she got rid of him, in short order. During the ensuing years, a funny thing happened to us. Our Sergeant became our Sergeant, and showed no signs of being gay. After the recent horrific events which happened in this area, he was not given a choice. Our strong, civic minded, public servant was called to the altar of love, and he passed the test. He stands before us today to give up his vow of bachelorhood once and for all. If he dares mention the word divorce or dies before giving this wonderful woman twenty-nine years of devoted service, I personally will grab him by the scruff of the neck, and bring him back to serve the rest of his time here on earth, with her, because she richly deserves his company.

Do you Cassandra Middleton take as your lawful wedded husband Sergeant John Sherwood...for as long as you both shall live?"

Cassandra smiled and said, "After that build up Reverend, I think I will."

"Do you Sergeant John Sherwood take Cassandra Aurora Middleton as your lawful wedded wife...for as long as you both shall live?"

"I will and for longer if she will have me."

"By the power vested in me, by the Episcopalian church and the State of Arizona, I now pronounce you man and wife. Cassandra, you may kiss your tardy husband."

There was uproar in the church as the new couple, kissed for the first time. Sergeant had a tear in his eye and Cassandra asked him what the problem was.

"The Reverend, Susan, and everyone else knew it, except me. Look at all the time we lost. I can never make that up to you. I was such a fool. I had no courage when he came to pursuing you. You are so beautiful Cassandra, just so beautiful."

"We cannot go backwards; we start today and go forwards. We have plenty of time. You are retiring next year, start training someone, because we are going traveling."

"Where do you want to go?"

"The first thing I want to do is to ride down the southwest rim of the Grand Canyon. It is supposed to be the most beautiful part of the canyon. No one goes that way, because there are no roads. It will be you, me, and a few pack animals. Two or three months in the wilderness. What could be better?"

He grabbed her in his arms, and said, "Nothing Cassandra, nothing at all."

When Patricia was introduced to Cassandra, Amanda told her she was the one responsible for picking out Sergeants clothing. Cassandra hugged her, and told her the suit, shirt, and tie were perfect.

Patty told her it was easy; it's the way they dressed the manikin."

After the greetings were finished, Patricia got into the car with Susan, a disguised Alan, and Elmore for the trip home to the ranch.

Elmore said, "Patty, you will find out sooner or later, but your boyfriend was there."

"He was? What was he doing there?"

Alan said, "Seeing how the other half lives, I guess"

"What do you mean, Alan?"

"You sent him packing this morning, in Prescott. You told him to make his lists, and to make his mind up one way or the other. So why is he here this afternoon, looking at someone else's wedding? Do you think that the Rev. Godspeak could get away with a sermon like that in New York? Would Bruno allow his son to be talked to like that? I don't think so."

Patricia said, "Maybe, but something else had to have happened. My father had something to do with this, I know it."

She picked up her cell phone and called him. "Hello Papa, what did you do to Stephano?"

"Are you accusing me of some sort of subterfuge, with your former fiancé?"

"Since you put it that way, yes I am."

"In that case, daughter, I am shocked by that accusation. He did call earlier today, but he spoke with his mother. I was not privy to that conversation. They were on the phone for a long time, and I did not pry into what was said."

"I know you would never pry into someone's private conversation, but what did Victoria tell you about their conversation, dad."

"You are getting too smart for my own good Patricia. You are using my own words to trap me in a corner. Stephano had an epiphany today and realized something that should have been obvious to him while he was growing up. He told his mother, with all his training, he missed the most obvious signs of abuse in his own home. Victoria told me by the end of the conversation, he was crying. Do not coddle him now Patricia. He has a lot of thinking to do, and a lot of work ahead of him."

"He showed up, unannounced, at a friend's wedding this afternoon and left the same way. Why would he do that dad?"

"There are many good reasons, Patricia; however, the one that jumps out at me are he wanted to see what he missed out on. He knows he would not have had his friends and family around him, but I think he wanted to hear two people exchange vows of love between one another."

"I hope you're right, dad. I will know in the morning if there is a list at the Public Safety building, or not. Say hello to Jemma and Victoria for me; I love all of you; goodbye."

33. A Marriage with Four Concubines

Fred and Sharon had just finished telling the four girls that they were going into the bedroom, to make love. They were told what the consequences would be if they were caught doing any of things they had been warned about. Then, to add insult to injury, they were told to strip.

Debbie said, "That's not fair; you are setting us up to fail."

Sharon looked at Fred and said, "I told you she was smarter than Cindy. They are all looking at a minimum of three months with no sex. It will be like; they will be virgins again."

Sharon could see the girls concentrating and said, "There will be none of your private conversations. If you want to curse at me, say it out loud and not between yourselves. You know I hate when you do that."

Fred laughed. He said, "Maybe we should add an extra month to each penalty for their private conversations."

Fred heard his throwaway phone ring. He said, "Everyone stay here, and stay mute."

He picked up the phone and said, "Yes."

"The parents say you are not to take any action in reference to the vault. Alternate arrangements will be made."

"I will forward the phone number by the secure method."

"Thank you."

Fred took the SIMM card out of the phone and destroyed it. It was the tenth conversation used on it, and that was the maximum allowed. He would replace it with one of the dozens of others, he had stored in his apartment building. He kept none of the extras in his own apartment.

He walked back into the living room, took Sharon by the hand, and said to the girls, "Be good or there will be hell to pay."

As a parting gift to the girls, Fred turned on the sixty inch television and played an X rated movie called, "Girls Will Be Girls!" As the title indicated it was girl on girl action, plus the use of various size dildos; both vaginally and anally.

Sandy yelled, "You are a real prick, Fred."

He kissed her sweetly and said, "Yes, and I have the only real one in this room."

Fred took Sharon to bed, but he did not fuck her. He made love to her as he promised. She came until she cried; and she cried many times, before they were finished loving each other.

Sharon may have been addicted to sex, but she had never experienced lovemaking like Fred had made love to her that afternoon.

"Fred is that how you treated my girls?"

"Sharon, don't ever compare what we just had together, to what I had with our daughters. We just had a lovemaking experience, the likes of which I have never experienced. I love our girls because of the way you raised them. I am in love with you."

"I feel the same way, Fred. I have never felt loved or been made love to the way you have made me feel today. I will be the best wife and lover, you have ever known."

"Shall we see what we have done to our daughters?"

"I think they will be passed out by now. The couch should be soaked. I think ice water would be an appropriate punishment."

Sharon began saying as they walked to the door, "Oh Fred, my ass, not in my ass, you're too big, you will split me in half. Please Fred, have mercy. Oh, Fred, it feels so good, deeper, go deeper; I never knew could feel so good."

As they stood behind the couch, the four girls were no longer on it. They were on the floor, in various forms of sexual disarray.

Sharon whispered, "Do you think we went too far?"

"I think the movie may have been overkill. Let's get the water."

They retrieved the ice buckets from both bathrooms and filled them to brim with the frigid liquid. They returned to the living room and doused the sleeping children with it.

The girls screamed as a reaction to the cold water, as they were rudely awakened.

Sharon screamed, "What the fuck is going on in here? You were given simple instructions, which you were unable to obey. I am totally and completely disgusted with you all. I am going back to bed. I am going to leave Fred to meet out your punishment."

Sandy begged her mother not to do it. "Mom, he will give us the maximum. He will not let us have sex for a year. After experiencing it for the first time and enjoying it so much, you may as well cut off our arms; you know how painful it will be for us. You went through it, please, help us."

"The four of you should have thought about that before you disobeyed simple instructions. You deserve whatever punishment, Fred decides to give you. He paid $500,000 for your freedom and mine. The least you could have done was obeyed his instructions."

As she turned her back on her children, Sharon had a smile on her face a mile wide.

Fred had a menacing look on his face as he looked at the four of them. Sandy asked him not to punish the other three. She would take all the punishments upon herself, if he would give leniency to her three sisters.

"Sandy, I told you that you were the strongest one, and you have proved me right again. However, you all broke the rules and you all have to face consequences. Sandy, you may go to your mother. I will let her decide your fate."

"Which of you three broke down first, and don't lie to me, because I will know it immediately."

Debbie said she did. "It wasn't the damn movie; it was listening to my mother being happy, while she was getting laid. My dad would fuck her regularly, but she never sounded happy. She sounded happy today, with you."

"Debbie, you may go to your mother, and she will punish you, also."

"Danni, did you cheat by getting inside Cindy's head, again?"

"Dammit Fred, how do you always know everything about me?"

"One simple statement, Danni. ' I told you I was smarter than you were.'"

"One day, I am going to learn to keep my big mouth shut."

"I enjoyed it very much, when your big mouth was open. As I told you, with a little more practice, you could get the entire thing into your throat."

"Is that my punishment?"

"No, Danni. Cindy, you may go to your mother, she will give you your punishment."

Danni realized she was alone, with Fred and wondered why? "Fred, how much trouble am I in. My sisters are in with our mother, and I am alone out here with you?"

"When we were in bed together. How much trouble were you in then?"

"None at all, I had a wonderful time with you."

"If you had a wonderful time then, why would you worry about being alone with me now?"

"It was a stupid question, Fred. Please forgive me."

"Danni, you can join your mother."

As she entered the room, her sisters said, "It is about time Danni. Mom said we could not start to play, until all of us were in here together."

"Play, play what?"

Cindy said, "She thinks she is smarter than I am mom"; as she began suckling on her mom's breast. Debbie went for the other breast, as Danni realized what was happening and ran to get to her mother's face and lips.

Sharon said, "Give me your pussy, Danni. I want to taste you; I have wanted to taste you again since that first time, when you were an infant, and your little clit was sticking out."

Sandy looked at her mother, and asked if she could visit the place she came out of.

Sharon replied, "As long as I can taste you, you can taste me, baby."

The first thing Sandy realizes it was her mother's pubic area was completely clean. There was not a hair to be found anywhere, from the top of her pubic bone, to her ass. It was a question she would ask her mother, later. As her tongue entered her mother's slit, her hips jerked off the bed. Sandy went after her mom's clitoris, because it seemed to be her most sensitive spot. She added a finger into her mother's vagina, searching for that rough spot on the top lining of her velvet sheath. She could not believe how tight her mother's pussy was. She had given birth to two sets of twins; and had a very active sex life. How could she be so tight? This was another question she would have to ask her mother about later.

Sandy felt a pair of hands spreading her legs apart. She turned her head and saw Fred, smiling behind her. She felt his cock sliding up and down her split, preparing to enter her. She turned her head to her mother's dripping pussy, and continued trying to bring her to her "first 'daughter induced' orgasm." She felt Fred enter her pussy and her muscles contracted around him. He felt wonderful inside her. The feeling transferred itself to her tongue, which worked it's magic on her mother's vagina dripped faster. As her tongue moved, her mother's hips moved, until they were no longer touching the bed.

Sandy was no longer paying attention to Fred, as he used her own fluids, to lubricate her ass hole. He slipped out of her for a few seconds, to slip on a condom, and slid back into her pussy. Sandy did not notice any difference.

1...456789