Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 18

Story Info
Young woman goes after a mob boss who killed her mother.
24.1k words
4.82
28.3k
16

Part 19 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a work of FICTION! Although the areas this story takes place in are real; all of the landscapes depicted, the people described, and everything else this story uses to make it enjoyable reading for you are NOT REAL. As you read this story, try to remember:

This is a Novel.

79. Planning

If there is one place a man does not want to be, it is in the middle of a bunch of women planning a wedding. In this case we have three well-to-do men, marrying three totally different women. Thankfully, these women are in love with their men. They will not call off the weddings, because of disagreements about the planning. Taking them one at a time is the easiest way to go about it. (Well, maybe it is, maybe it isn't?)

1.Patricia Laura-Garrett Parent and Stephano Bartolommeo Valentino.

Due to some artful footwork by Patricia, she used her coma to hoodwink Stephano into planning the wedding. She gave Stephano just enough information to tell him what she wanted, how she wanted it, and who she wanted invited. She also told him the type of day she wanted, but all brides want a clear, bright, sunshiny day for their wedding. They needed it at their wedding, because it would take place outdoors, on grass.

Stephano, having an MBA, from the University of Pennsylvania, put his education to good use. He rented a small office in the business district of Glens Falls. He put an advertisement in a local newspaper for the best secretarial help in the city. The applicants were to have no less than 20-years' experience, and he was going to pay double the area's average wage, for two months work. He rented all the phone lines, and business equipment needed to support the office for the upcoming event, and waited for the onslaught of people to show up at his offices' door to be interviewed.

On Saturday, he had 63 women, and 11 men lined up outside, with resumes in their hands; some of whom were retired attorneys. He received his first real-world experience in telling people they were not being hired. It felt the same to him as if he was firing them. He did not like it at all; especially when it got down to the final cuts. He told the last six applicants to return Monday morning, when he would give them one final interview, and make his decision. When they returned, there were seven desks in the office instead of five. He had gone over there interviews and resumes all day Sunday, and decided to hire them all. He hired two former lawyers, both female, and four exceptionally well-qualified secretaries, all female. This was not a good business decision, but he could afford it; and it was only for two months. If it was a long-term decision, he would have had to dismiss two of them, reluctantly, and the lawyers would have gone.

He delineated each one's responsibility, and their timelines. One lawyer was delegated the position as office manager if he was not available. The other would accompany him, while he was negotiating with the vendors. The situation worked out very well.

Meanwhile, Brad had a construction crew working on the barn, and surveyors were laying out, the proposed site of the new house. The exterior of the barn was completed, except for the solar panels, which were being installed under Patty's watchful eyes. The plumbers, and electrician were working on the interior, and the fire suppression system would be installed when they were done. The children in the area were most interested in the 180-foot tall windmill that was being built on the northeast portion of the property. Not only was it capable of supplying electrical power to the new home, it was also hooked up to the power grid, when it was producing excess energy. It would be sold to the power companies at a standard fee.

Brad was putting the finishing touches on the interior design of the main house. If Patty and Stephano approved his plans, it would take three to four weeks to go through the approval process of the city, and building could begin by the middle of September. If they just approved the exterior of the building, and wanted major changes on the interior, construction could still be started by the middle of September, because Patty wanted the shell of the building completed, prior to the first snowfall. He could complete the redesign of the interior of the home so the workers' could construction on the inside throughout the winter. Patty wanted to be in the house by the beginning of April. A 6300 square foot house, built in seven months. Brad knew didn't need a fairy godmother, he needed Merlin the magician to get this job done on time. Every artisan; within 100 miles, would be working on this house, throughout the dead of winter.

Patty and Stephano worked as their own general contractors making contracts with each and every vendor who is going to supply their home with goods and services. They picked the company who was going to deliver the stone that had been quarried from Vermont. They hired the truckers that were delivering the Cedars from the Northwest. Patty had the electronics representatives running for cover. She knew exactly what she wanted, and when they would try to bluff her telling her another item or product was superior, she would give them a lecture that they would never forget. Afterwards, every product she wanted for her home she received and at a deeply discounted price.

When the solar panels arrived for the barn, Patricia was overjoyed. These were not the standard square or rectangular boxes that you see in the middle of fields around the country. These were the new prototypes built in a Midwest by a fellow student of hers. They were concave in design. They had no motors to follow the sun all day, and to follow it as he traversed the heavens, from north to south. Their design contained one item no one ever thought of previously. It was such a simple solution, to a complex problem; she could not understand why nobody had ever thought of it before.

After the brackets for the mirrors were raised, and secured to the roof; a thin sheet of mirror-coated aluminum, connected on a steel roller, was raised by two cranes to the height of the brackets. For huge clamps were attached across the width of the aluminum and pulled slowly across the roof through each successive bracket by a machine, at the opposite end of the barn. The fit was exact; there was not one millimeter of excess. When it reached the terminal end of the barn, the bolts slipped through their openings, and secured using brass fittings to eliminate the possibility of corrosion. One by one, each of the solar panels were raised, and placed in their proper slot. After they were secured, an electrician tested it for its voltage, connected it to the wires, which were run up through the roof, of the barn, and tested again. This was done 36 times, once for each of the mirrors. After it was tested, and approved, it was connected to the barn and to the grid by the electric company. Working on a bright sunny day, these mirrors had the capacity to run 13 homes, including their air conditioner all day long. Patty had not decided to put in storage batteries, yet, but when she did these mirrors could easily run six homes day and night, plus the barn.

The reason these solar panels are so revolutionary is they use no electricity to make use of the sun. Instead of using electricity to turn motors to follow the angle, and axis of the sun, these stay permanently affixed in their position. Wherever the sun peeked over the horizon in the morning, and hits the first solar panels curved piece of glass, it reflects downward onto the mirrored coating of the aluminum panel, which causes a chain reaction. The light reflects off the mirror, onto the piece of glass, back to the mirror, back to the glass and so on. Within one second, using one beam of light, these panels are already generating electricity equal to 5 kV. By the time the sun has reached the horizon. They will have generated 50 kWh, most of which would be sold across the grid.

The windmill would also be generating power to provide power to the main house, the barn, or the grid.

The underground CNG storage tank was going to be buried 50 feet underground, with one main fill line, four outflow lines, and one emergency cutoff line. Nearly 60 tons of sand was poured on top of that area in case of an accident. No metal would escape from this grave.

The exterior of the barn was complete. The only item remaining to be completed in the barn was the sprinkler system, and that would be completed by the end of the week.

Patricia and Stephano had been able to purchase the houses to the north and south of them, by offering the owners, a 20% premium on their properties. When the owners of the properties to the West of her property heard this, they demanded more money for their property was valued at its. Patricia said, "No." She returned with an offer of 20% less than their property was worth. When the property owners asked her why, she showed them the initial plans for the helicopter and maintenance hangers, which abutted their properties. She said, "Who in their right mind would want to live behind a facility, where they are constantly going to be running engine tests, during the night time hours, and have helicopters taking off and landing right over their heads."

The three owners agreed to sell their properties, at fair market value, before that meeting was over. Patty grinned when these things were settled, and thought she would give one of the houses, closest to the hanger, to Paul and Rita.

Rita was becoming a good friend and confidant. It was good to have another female around to talk to about sex. Rita was very open when she talked about it. Patty often thought about getting Rita and Jemma on the Doctor Ruth show to talk about sex. She laughed to herself, knowing it would never make it onto the air.

After 10 days of nonstop work, Stephano and his staff had everything done. The wedding announcements were at the printer. The church was reserved. The huge white canopies would be brought in from a Long Island two weeks in advance of their wedding; to make sure no multi-billionaire could sneak them away for some last-minute shindig. Mama Leones, and Ruth Chris Steakhouse were booked, and their trucks would be there Friday evening for the Sunday afternoon event. Generators, lights, flowers, tables, chairs, linens, silverware, china, fans, heaters, if it grew cool in the evening; Stephano and his staff had taken care of everything, except the guest list.

He had ordered 800 complete wedding announcement packages to be sure, he had enough.

Now the frightening part of his ordeal came. He had to negotiate with Patty over who to invite and who not to invite. His side of the family was going to be very hard. You could not invite gangsters and have them roam around with Senators and members of the Presidents' cabinet. It was just not done. However, he wanted some of his family members to attend. Especially aunts and cousins of his age, as long as they had not been involved in the family business. He had to find her gun and unload it, before this discussion started. He would feel safer that way. He would feel even safer if he could do it with her, while they were in bed, fooling around.

*****

2. Sharon Elizabeth Harmon Williams and Fred Justin Hastings

This wedding was no contest, well almost. Sharon wanted her uncle, Clark Atwater to give her away. Fred wanted him to be his best man. After a little fighting, Fred came up with a way for his mentor to do both. It might look a little strange, but he did not care.

After her uncle walked Sharon down the aisle, lifted her veil, kissed her, and handed her to Fred, Clark would shift to Fred's right side, and become his best man. He would be carrying the wedding rings, and both Sharon and Fred were happy, with this arrangement.

Julia Atwater would be her Matron of Honor. Sharon's four princesses would be the bridesmaids. Four of Fred's unmarried friends, would be the groomsmen. Fred was sure they would be among the happiest people at the wedding.

Fred was going to invite his parents, his sister and her husband, but he was not sure if they would attend.

The remainder of his guest list would be his friends from work, and the people the Attorney General wanted to be there. This list would be created by James Green, the political consultant who would be running Clark's presidential campaign.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, Sharon had no guest list. She hated her father and mother for what they did to her as a child. She would not invite her siblings, because they had not talked to her since she was thrown out of their house, and forced into an unloved marriage. She felt the same way about her aunts, uncles, and cousins, who had known about her situation, and abandoned her anyway. Let them see, and read about her spectacular wedding, to a great man in the newspapers, and the electronic media. As they say, "Payback is a bitch."

Fred was preparing his plans for the wedding, when he ran into a hurricane named, "Julia."

She walked into his house, and said, "Do you like your job, Fred?"

"Of course I do, Julia. I have worked for your husband, since I was at Harvard."

"Do you want to continue working for Clark?"

"What are you getting at Julia?"

"Sharon is my niece. I will take care of all the arrangements for the wedding. Did I state that clearly enough for you?"

"Yes, however, we have made a few decisions, and we will not budge on them. If you can accept them, I will back away from the rest of the wedding arrangements. If not I will have to leave the Generals' employ."

"You are willing to bargain away your job, Fred?"

"On these points we are Julia."

"What is it? It must be very important to both of you to jeopardize your career."

When Fred explained to Julia what they wanted her husband to do, she laughed. "That's it, that's all you want? I can get Clark to go along with that. Give me your guest list. Sharon, you and I are going to be doing a lot of shopping over the next four months. I have a designer coming down from New York to do your wedding gown, next Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Keep those days clear.

"Fred, you are not allowed in my home, without an invitation. Too many things are going to be lying around, that you are not allowed to see. We are going to have your wedding at the Washington National Cathedral. It will be all over the news. It will be wonderful for Sharon, and you, but also, it will be great exposure for the general public to see Clark. I know that sounds self-serving, but it is free advertising, and with what you just told me, the press will be all over him, about escorting the bride down the aisle, and then becoming the groom's best man. The press and the American people will love it."

Sharon replied, "After everything you have done for us, that is the least we can do for Uncle Clark, and you. However, I want one more thing."

"What's that Sharon?"

"I want to sleep in the Lincoln bedroom."

Julia laughed. "Hell Sharon, you can have the run of the place. Fred will be Clark's legal advisor, or possibly Chief of Staff, if we win. He will be spending more time at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, than he will be at home."

This ended Fred and Sharon's involvement in their wedding. Julia and her party planners took over every detail, from toothpicks to flower blossoms.

Fred stayed at home packing Sandy and Cindy's clothing for their sorority house. On the evening before he drove them there, he read them the Maryland state law against hazing. He gave each of them each a copy, told them that if anyone tried to put them or any of the other freshman, in a position where they had to do something against their will, to recite the law, and give them his name. Tell them if they wish to stay in school, and out of jail, they will stop immediately. If they don't, you will make a phone call to Clark Atwater, the Attorney General of the United States, who is your uncle. The police will be at their sorority house, within minutes, to make arrests."

Cindy smiled and said, "Dad, you are too cool."

"Take me to bed, and I will show you how hot I am."

"That sounds fantastic dad; a going away fuck."

"You know Sandy, if that wasn't an accurate statement, I could spank you for saying that word in the house."

"If you split it between us, dad, I am up for it."

Cindy frowned at her sister and said, "Why are you dragging me into this?"

"Cindy, you love it and you know it!"

"Okay, but only five each."

"That is still 10, and my hand is going to hurt just as much. I deserve a reward for that."

Sandy looked at her sister and sighed, "Your ass or mine?"

"You suggested this; it should be your ass."

"Okay dad, you get to fuck me in the ass."

"Now that is the kind of reward I love."

Sharon got home, and walked into her bedroom 45 minutes later. She found her four daughters having a sexual soirée, with her husband. Cindy was lying on her back munching on Debbie's pussy, while Danni was eating and drooling over hers'.

Sandy was smiling, while doing a reverse cowgirl with Fred's prick up her ass.

She said, "Hi mom; this is not what it looks like."

Sharon shook her head, and smiled, as she unbuttoned her blouse. "Would you like to explain to me how this could look like anything else but what it is?"

"Well mom, Danni, and Debbie were not invited, but they just walked in on us and went at it. This was just supposed to be a goodbye fuck for dad, because we are leaving for the sorority house tomorrow. Then, I guess it just sort of got out of hand."

Sharon continued to undress and asked, "Husband; what have you got to say for yourself?"

"Wife, I was outnumbered 4 to 1. I had to submit to their demands, because of the threat of physical violence. You know how frail my body is, and I did not want to suffer a setback with our wedding date getting closer with each passing day."

"Is that why you are fucking my daughter in the ass?"

"Which one is it; I can't see her face?"

Sandy yelled, "Dad, you know it's me. It was part of the deal for the spankings."

"What did my babies do to deserve a spanking?"

"Nothing at all dear; Sandy offered, and I could hardly refuse her going away request. She split the 10, between Cindy and herself. Then she offered her ass to me as compensation for how badly my hand would hurt afterwards."

Suddenly, there was a shriek that shook the room. Cindy had bitten down on Debbie's clit, which drove her over the edge to an orgasm that was so intense she collapsed on top of Danni.

Danni's tongue was deep inside Cindy's cunt when that happened, and it forced her top teeth to scrape along her sisters clitoral hood, and her exposed clit. If Debbie's vagina were not covering her mouth, the people in the neighborhood would have thought a murder had been committed in Sharon and Fred's house.

Danni was disconsolate. "What about me? These two are satisfied, and no one has touched me yet. Am I going to get to cum today?"

"I will take care of you, baby."

Danni turned to look at her naked mother. "Really mom; just you and me?"

"You said it yourself, Danni. Everyone else is satisfied, except you and me. Why should we be left out?"

Sharon walked over to the bed, and roused Debbie and Cindy. "You two take your showers, and go to bed. Your night is over babies, sweet dreams." She kissed them both, as they staggered out of the room, sexually content.

Sandy screamed out her orgasm, just as Sharon, and Danni were beginning to cuddle. She gave Sandy the same instructions, and kissed her good night. She told Fred to take a shower and to get lost. This was a private matter between Danni, and herself.

Fred smiled, kissed both of them, and followed Sharon's instructions. He turned down lights in the bedroom, to give them a more romantic setting. Sharon rarely had intercourse with her daughters, and he wanted this to be a special time for them.