Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 25

Story Info
Young woman goes after Mob Boss who killed her Mother
26.2k words
4.76
26.5k
12

Part 26 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 25

Note: This is a work of FICTION! Although the areas this story takes place in are real; all of the landscapes depicted, the people described, everything else this story uses to make it enjoyable reading for you are NOT REAL. As you read this story, try to remember:

This is a Novel

104. Hide in Plain Sight

Patty would not take no for an answer, she was going home. William agreed with her, and said he was going home also.

Michael realized he was zero for two in protecting them from harm, but still would not give in. He was ordering them back to the bunker under the Hudson River, as soon as William was well enough to travel. He was going to do this if he had to arrest them to accomplish it.

He had Harold and Callie to think of also. The answer for them was perfect. He was going to send them on their honeymoon to Antarctica. If he could not protect them there, he was going to quit his job, and take up golf, which he absolutely hated.

As soon as they were alone, Patty said to her father, "Dad, you know as well as I do that there is a leak in Michael's Bureau. I'd like your permission to leave tonight."

"Baby, I am fine, all they want me to do is rest up after all the tests they put me through. Do whatever you want to do, just stay safe. If you need me, I am a phone call away."

"Thank you dad, I have to make a phone call."

Patty speed dialed a number and the woman who answered the phone was out of breath.

"Rita, is he fucking you again?"

"Patty, is that you, if it is, no he's not fucking me, it's my turn to fuck him, and if I say so myself, I'm doing one hell of a job."

"That's fine, as long as you are at the Eastside Heliport by 8 o'clock tonight. If you're one minute late, you are going to mow the lawn, with a push mower."

"Now I'm sure it's you, Patricia, there is no one else who would say that to me, while I am in the middle of page 215. You would think you hadn't gotten laid in years."

"Rita, I'll have you know as soon as I got into double digits, he threw his back out, and was out of commission for three days."

"You shouldn't have rushed him. His mind may have said yes, but his body definitely was not ready for it."

"I know, but I found that out too late. Is your husband just lying there, waiting for you to continue?"

"Hell no, I'm still working on him."

"Girl, no wonder you are a great pilot; you are great at multitasking."

"Patty, if you think I'm good while I'm on top, you should see what I'm like when I'm on the bottom."

"You should make movies, you'd make a fortune."

"We do make movies, but they are for private entertainment only."

"Okay, you may continue, but don't be late. Stephano and I will be running from the FBI, again. They are not going to be happy with us, as usual."

"I am going to call you two "The Running Duo." You are either running from the bad guys, or running from the good guys. There is no happy medium for you two."

"We just want to go home. We have been away too long."

"Remember to keep your head down when you are approaching the helicopter. The blades will be turning, and I would hate to chop your head off before you get in."

"If you gave my head to Michael, he would put it on his desk as a trophy. His ulcer would go away, along with half of his problems."

*******

At 7:15 PM, Patty kissed her father, Jemma, and William Junior goodbye, and said loudly enough for the guards outside his room, "Dad, we're going to Mama Leone's for dinner; can we bring anything back for you?"

William laughed, "You can bring me back one of those four cheese pizzas that they are noted for."

Jemma yelled, "If you bring back that pizza I'll shove it down your throat while he watches."

Patty laughed at her sister. "I wonder if my babies will like it?"

Jemma screamed, "Get out of here, before I throw you out."

"Jemma, you are turning into a nagging wife. You are no fun at all."

"Out, Patty get out of this room." They hugged once more, and she led Stephano out of the room.

Instead of FBI agents guarding them, two of New York City's Finest were at William's door. Stephano looked at them and said, "If anything happens to him, not only will I have your badges, but the Chief of Police, and the Police Commissioner will lose their jobs."

The young patrol officer said, "Sir, we were told to guard Mrs. Valentino."

"Officer, at this moment, Mister Zabo is more important to those people then my wife is. He is the one they tried to kill. I will be guarding her with my life. We will be eating in Mama Leone's kitchen. We are friends of Rosa's, and no one will know we are there. Can we bring you back anything?"

The officers smiled, put in their order for dinner, and resumed their posts.

As they approached the elevators, Patty asked, "Who is Rosa?"

Stephano looked down at her, and said, "How the hell am I supposed to know."

They got in a cab, and headed for the Eastside helicopter terminal. Patty took out her cell phone, and ordered dinner for the police officers, Jemma, and her father. She knew her father was not going to be happy.

She ordered him a clear vegetable minestrone soup. Eggplant made with Bread Crumbs, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, cayenne pepper, and fresh thyme. As a side dish she ordered him Whole Wheat linguine, made the special way her mother made for him, minus the main ingredient. She had the chef put a 'Note' on top saying, "None of our ladies volunteered." He didn't know what it meant, but Patty was sure her father would know immediately.

Everything she ordered for him was good for his health and would help lower his cholesterol; everything but his desert. She refused to skimp on it. She got him what he loved the most: a double sized slice of Italian spiced rum cake, which she knew he would drool over, plus a carafe of Italian coffee. For all the sins she committed on his meal, she knew he would forgive her, because of this dessert.

*******

When the FBI team returned to relieve the police officers at the hospital, the officers told them that Stephano and Patty had gone out to dinner.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? You were tasked to guard her and no one else."

"Mister Valentino told us that Mister Zabo was now the target, not Mrs. Valentino. He was the one that was shot, not her. They were going to Mama Leone's for dinner."

"I'm sure you believed them."

As if it was preordained, Mama Leone's staff members walked down the hall bringing food to William's room. They gave each officer his own box, and proceeded into the room.

The FBI agents were right behind them, not taking a chance that they were anything but what they were supposed to be.

When they displayed William's food on his tray table, he was furious. "I am going to kill my daughter. She did this to me on purpose. She gave me a vegetarian meal. He laughed when he saw the note, on top of the linguine, but was still annoyed with her. You have a friend in your attempt to lower my cholesterol, but I have lost a daughter."

He meant it, until he saw his huge dessert. "I love my little girl. She remembered how much I love my spiced rum cake. I forgive her. She is my favorite daughter, again."

Jemma laughed at her fickle husband. "I guess it is true what they say about men; the way to their hearts is through their stomach."

After the deliverymen left, an agent called Michael. "Sir, they escaped. Stephano pulled a fast one on the police, and they walked out of here free as a bird. We don't know where they went. If they get to their jet, they could be anywhere in a matter of hours."

"Call LaGuardia, and tell them not to allow that aircraft off the ground. Get the police to surround it, until you get there, and you will get there in a hurry."

"Yes Sir, we are on our way."

******

They walked out onto the tarmac of the helicopter terminal to see their Augusta 109, sitting there, with its blades turning slowly, waiting for them to board. Patty already felt like she was home. They climbed into the back, slid the door closed, buckled themselves in, and said into the intercom, "We're ready.

Rita joked, "For what?"

Stephano joked with her. "I hope you're wearing a skirt this time."

"You bastard, I can't do it. It's my turn to fly. I have to watch Paul jack off."

"I want a nice smooth ride all the way to Glens Falls. I don't want any excuses about turbulence in the area."

"I didn't miss you two over the last few weeks. My pussy's sore, and his prick has lost three layers of skin."

"We will talk about your dereliction of duty tomorrow. Just get us home in one piece."

As they lifted off, Stephano looked at Patty, "What position were we in the last time we were in this aircraft."

"I don't remember, and I don't care. I do remember we were both naked, and that I do care about."

"What happens if the helicopter goes down?"

"I guess we will go down with a bang."

"Oh my God, my wife told a joke; a riske' joke. She may be catching on."

"Stephano, you're talking again."

He unbuckled his seatbelt, moved over, and unbuckled hers as he kissed her. He unbuttoned her blouse, unclasped her bra, and his mouth was on a nipple before she was prepared for it.

"Oh God," she cried, as her hands held his head to her breast.

His hands were not idle. They pulled off her blouse and bra, as he switched nipples. He kneeled down between her thighs, grabbed the elastic waistband of her slacks, nipped on the bud that was between his teeth, which caused her to raise her hips. He threw her legs into the air, and her panties, slacks, and shoes were off before she could take another breath.

She pulled him away from her chest and asked him, "How many years of practice did it take you to get that maneuver right?"

He grinned. "Baby, by the time I was a senior in high school, not only could I do that, but I was dick deep inside the girl, before she knew what had happened to her."

"I guess you were the George Patton of lovers: Hit them fast, hit them hard, and hit them with everything you've got."

"Sometimes my love, if they didn't faint because they came when I pushed myself all the way in; when I pulled out, and they saw it, they fainted."

"Stephano, you're bragging, and I'm getting cold."

His mouth descended to her center, and she heated up quickly. However, she still had something to complain about.

"Dummy, you're still dressed, and I can't do anything but twiddle my thumbs, when you are like that."

"If you don't stop complaining, I'm going to spank you."

"You know you're going to spank me anyhow, so help me get you undressed."

While he was undressing, Patty turned on the intercom button so Rita could hear them. She knew it would drive her wild.

"Stephano, with your bad back, should I be on top?"

"It will take us almost 2 hours to get home. I'll take the first shift. You can have the second."

"That sounds fair. Do you want me on my knees or on my back?"

"I'll lead, you follow my directions." With those words, his head went between her thighs again, and she screamed. His tongue was like magic as he played with her labia, but not her clitoris. Her fluids flowed down her ass and over the seats below her. His finger started playing with her anus, and for the first time, her body did not shy away from this touch. The muscles around the sphincter clenched tight, but her hips stayed where they were.

He noticed the difference in her reaction, and he was proud of her. She was progressing nicely.

He moved to his left, nibbled on her clit for the first time. She screamed, and raised her hips, trying to find his mouth again. Her thighs were spread wide open, and he shoved two fingers into her lovely canal. He found her G spot, and mercilessly attacked it. Between the two torments, and a final twist on the tip of her left nipple, Patricia screamed in orgasm, and flooded his chest with her honey.

He did not allow her to rest. He rose up on his knees, and plunged his weapon deep into her womb.

Patricia's retort was, "You fuck that is cheating."

"All is fair in love and war, wife."

"I want you to remember that Stephano, when it's my turn."

Stephano heard a voice coming from the speaker in their cabin. He said, "Oh shit, I forgot to turn off the intercom again."

"No you didn't. I turned it on to torment Rita, while she is flying."

Stephano kissed her nose. "Patty, you are so bad."

"I was so good all my life. I finally have a chance to break free, because I married a bad boy. Actually, I married the baddest boy on the block. Look how lucky I got?"

Stephano spoke into the intercom and asked Paul how the pilot was doing.

Paul laughed. He said "I am not sure if it is going to be safe for Patricia to get out of the passenger compartment, after we land. Rita knew she turned the intercom on purposely. One of two things is going to happen, as soon as she does the engine shutdown procedure. She is going to rape Patty or me; one of us is definitely in trouble."

Stephano said, "If she chooses Patty, I'll sell tickets. She's never had sex with a woman."

Stephano screamed in pain, as soon as the words were out of his mouth. Knees and testicles are not supposed to be connected to one another. However, Stephano had forgotten that Patty's sense of humor was not fully developed. Her knee connected with his two best friends, within an instant after his joke was finished."

As he rolled between the seats in searing pain, he screamed, "Dammit Patty, it was a joke. You told one before, remember?"

Patty added insult to injury by jumping on him, and saying, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize it was a joke; I thought you meant it."

She climbed on top of him, to help him get up, but her thigh kept hitting him between his legs causing him more pain.

"Patty, please get off me, you're killing me."

"I'm just trying to apologize."

"I know, and I accept your apology, but your leg is hitting me in the area that's killing me. It's making things worse."

She looked to see what he was talking about, and by doing so pressed her knee deeper into his crotch. Stephano hit the ceiling in pain. She jumped off him, onto the seat trying to think of something to help them. She reached into refrigerator compartment and grabbed two hands full of Ice. She knew ice would keep the swelling of his testicles down.

Stephano had his arm across his face, attempting to control the pain, when his darling, loving, caring wife, dropped the ice onto his groin.

They did not need the intercom on in the flight deck, to hear the scream that emanated from the passenger compartment.

Concerned, Paul came on the speaker. "Is everything all right back there?"

Patty said, "I was just trying to keep the swelling of his balls down, so I put some ice on his groin."

The helicopter hit severe air turbulence. Rita could not control the helicopter, because she was laughing so hard. Paul took the controls.

After he stopped screaming, Stephano moved to one side of the cabin and said, "Don't you come near me. I may not survive this trip if you try to help me again."

"What did I do wrong? Ice keeps swelling from occurring, and after I hit you, I didn't want you to suffer by having your little friends swell up. I thought it was the least I could do."

"Patricia, what happens when something that is 98° is touched by something that is less than 30°?"

"There is a race towards equilibrium, which is 64°."

"Does the body want to be at 64°?"

"No, it doesn't."

"Okay brainiac, what happens to the body when something like this happens?"

"Oh hell, I'm so sorry I didn't think of that before. I put your nerves on fire, didn't I?"

"You can't see the flames, but my nerve endings were on fire. That's why I reacted so violently to the ice."

"How could I have not remembered that?"

"You probably learned it when you were three years old, and it was stored so deep in your memory it got lost in there."

"I never meant to hurt you. Well that's not true, I meant to hurt you, before you told me it was a joke. However after that I did not mean to hurt you."

"I know Patty. You can come and sit by me now."

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"The thought had passed through my mind, but no, I am not going to hurt you."

"Should we hurt Rita instead?"

"Patty, remember she's flying the helicopter."

"What could she possibly do to us when she finds out that I flew the Challenger from Prescott, Arizona to Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana all by myself?"

The intercom came alive with two voices. Paul and Rita said simultaneously, "You flew our plane? You can't walk and chew gum at the same time, without going into a coma."

"Steph, did you hear someone speaking to me? They were questioning my ability to take off, fly almost 1400 miles, and land that simple airplane. Piloting is one of the simplest things in the world."

The helicopter started jinking all over the sky. Stephano was laughing as he held on to Patty so she would not fall off his lap.

"Dear, I think you should take up helicopter flying. You learned to fly the Challenger in two days by reading the manuals. It should take you six or seven hours to learn how to fly this helicopter. It seems our pilots have lost their touch. We will have to retire them before their time."

Rita yelled, "You couldn't fly this helicopter in six months, with proper training, no less six or seven hours by reading the manuals."

Patty said calmly, "Do you want to bet?"

Stephano yelled, "Before you answer, think of Brad."

Rita replied, "His bet was over a simple recipe. This bet will be over flying a technically challenging machine."

Patty asked, "What would you like Rita?"

"You are such a bitch Patty. Brad is your indentured servant. Doctor Nall has to ride in a glider because she lost a chess match to you. You convince three mobsters to turn themselves in to the US Attorney, over lunch. Now you want me to pick out what I want. I want to see you fly this helicopter in two days."

"I will, but what do you want to get out of it."

"I want the joy of seeing you fail. What do you want from me?"

"You will abstain from all forms of sex for one week. You can't even touch yourself, during that week."

"You rotten bitch; talk about hitting a person below the belt. That is not fair."

"You could always time it during the week of your period."

"That has never stopped us before."

"The decision is yours then, do we have a bet, or not?"

Rita thought for a moment and said, "I cannot go a week without sex. The bet is off."

Paul asked Rita how much further she was going to travel, before she realized she had missed Glens Falls.

"You prick; you know when I'm talking about sex I can hardly think about anything else. How far did I miss it by?"

"We are 8 miles northwest of the city, so you missed our landing area by 25 miles."

Paul said to Stephano, "We used some of the wood from the wedding to make some improvements while you were gone. I think you'll approve of them. Look out the left side as we make our approach."

It was pitch dark, and you could not tell one property from the other. Paul said, "Watch this."

Suddenly, low intensity lights appeared, on what appeared to be a raised deck. There was also a day-glow orange windsock to tell the pilot which way the prevailing winds were coming from. It made the approach and landing very easy.

As soon as they were clear of the blades, Rita took off and headed for the helicopter airport on the other side of Glens Falls. They had to keep the helicopter there, until a new hangar was built on the property.

Patty asked, "Steph, why don't we spend the night in my bus? We haven't made love there, but we certainly did play there a lot."

He smiled at her and replied, "I took many cold showers in that bus."