Hook, Line, and Sinker Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife goes fishing to get even with cheating husband.
10.4k words
4.65
381.7k
129
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers

Note: A wife finds out husband cheated on her and takes matters in her own hands.. If you don't like stories about cheating husbands and wives read something else. All rights reserved.

*****

At first Helene Thomas was devastated. It was about an hour ago that she had received a call from the hotel where Jed had stayed at in Las Vegas. They had asked for her husband but when she told the woman that she was his wife the woman said they had left some things in the room and they wanted to send them to them.

Helene was confused about the "they" remark but asked, "What things did we leave?"

"Let's see," the woman said. "One of your earrings, a pink nightie and a gold bracelet."

"Jed Thomas right?"

"Well yes," the woman said. "Where do you want me to send them?" Helene told her the address and slowly hung up the phone

*****

A week later...

It was this time every year that Jed Thomas went fishing with his two brothers. Paul was about five years older at 35 and Ben was five years younger at 25. The old cabin still stood proudly on the Indian lake property his grandfather had purchased many years ago for about $75 and a mule. The mule was gone but the cabin still existed. Jed's big problem was his wife, Helene, who was pissed because he had just returned from a week long business trip to Vegas.

"How come you get to go and have fun and I'm always stuck at home?" She asked.

"Vegas was a business trip," Jed said for the tenth time. "Tom didn't want the wives to come."

"Why not? Were you all doing something you shouldn't?"

"No... no... no... Jesus. He just wanted to do some team building and the spouses would have interfered."

Helene had met the new woman in Jed's office Anna who was about their age but was recently separated. "So did you do some team building with Anna?"

Jed had also heard about Anna for the past week as well. "Yeah honey Anna and I fucked for seven days," he said putting down the newspaper.

"Don't get nasty with me," she growled. "I'm just tired of sitting at home while you have all the fun." She smiled. "I want to go fishing with you this weekend." Since Monday was the Fourth of July they had a three day weekend this time.

"Shit," Jed thought. "You won't have any fun at the cabin with my brothers and me. We fish all day and drink beer all night."

"Maybe the women will want to go too?"

"Helene. This is the one time during the year I can be with my brothers and father. We've been doing it since Ben graduated high school."

"While you are fishing I can relax, read a book and go hiking," she smiled. "I won't be in the way."

"They won't go for it," Jed said realizing he was losing.

"Go to work and I'll talk to them," she smiled.

"If you can get them to agree fine. If not... too bad."

*****

Paul Thomas was sitting in his office at the body shop when he heard the guys out in the garage area whistling and yelling. By the time he managed to stand and see what was going on the door opened and his sister-in-law Helene stood there smiling.

"Holy shit," Paul laughed. "Damn woman you look hot."

Helene smiled and turned around in her clinging white silk dress. She was pulling out all stops to get him to agree in letting her go fishing. "Do you like it? I just purchased it this morning."

"Yes... my lord yes." Paul's eyes captured her pointy gumdrops on top of her full breasts pushing out the dress and the flat abs of her tummy showing the indentation of her navel and the obvious outline of her thong. "Does my brother know you go out like that?"

"No and you aren't going to tell him," Helene giggled. Never had she been so daring like this before but she was desperate. "I need you to do me a favor."

"Anything," he laughed. He felt his penis stirring as she moved to the long sofa in front of his desk and sat down.

Helene's smile never left her lips and as she opened her legs to give him a panty shot she said, "I want to go fishing with all of you this weekend."

"What?"

"You heard me," she grinned as she uncrossed her legs and crossed them again. Her dress was now high on her quivering thighs.

He laughed. "It would take more than that dress to agree to that." Paul and Helene had flirted many times through the years and had even French kissed once at a family picnic when both had too much to drink.

"What would it take?" She said still smiling.

"You fucking tease," he laughed.

Helene didn't say a word as her fingers moved to the two spaghetti straps on her shoulders. Her eyes never left his as she pushed them down over her arms. She heard his intake of air when her bare pink breasts popped out at him. He was only the second man to see them naked.

"Christ!" Paul managed to say. So many years he had imagined how they looked and there they were. Her nipples were pointing upward in excitement. "They are... god... wonderful but I can't cheat on my wife and fuck you."

She laughed. "I didn't offer that did I? But I am offering everything short of intercourse."

Paul's little male brain was on overload. "Every... thing?" Then he laughed. "This is just a come on to get me to agree on you going fishing with us. Once we get there things will change. How do I know you are serious?"

She took a deep breath and stood up. The dress fell to her hips where she pushed it downward over her thong and down her bare legs. She stood proudly in her white panties. "Lock the door and come here."

"Helene... "

"Lock the door and come here."

Paul stood knowing she could see his excitement pushing out the front of his slacks. He managed to walk to the door and turn the tiny knob. When he heard it click he walked slowly up in front of her and when he reached out to cup her tits she grabbed his hands. "You can't touch me either."

"Can't touch you. See the rules have changed already."

"Don't worry you will like the rules," she giggled. As her butt moved down onto the sofa she grabbed the buckle on his belt and pulled him in front of her. She released the belt and the snap on his pants before letting them go. They fell quickly down over his boxers which had a huge seven inch tent in them.

Helene had only see Jed's penis so when she lowered Paul's boxers she stopped them at his thighs and checked out the hard-on in front of her face. She figured it was about the same size as Jed's as her eyes looked at it and then up at his sweating face. Her mouth opened widely and formed a big "O"."

"Damn," Paul said when he realized what she wanted him to do. He bent his knees downward until the tip of his cock was even with her mouth. As he pushed forward the spongy crown touched her upper lip. He felt her tongue lick out against it and moaned.

Helene closed her eyes when he again lowered his frame and pushed about three inches into her lips onto her tongue. Her lips clamped around him and her head stayed still. It was up to him to move back and forth which he soon did.

Paul's wife Donna was damn good at giving blowjobs but this was different because the only contact they were making was his cock and her mouth and he was actually fucking it. "Oh Shit," he moaned.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door. "I'M BUSY!" Paul yelled.

"I NEED YOU TO SIGN FOR SOME PARTS!" His foreman John yelled back.

His hips continued to fuck in and out of her mouth. "Give me a minute!"

Helene knew she needed to help him get off so her fingers moved under her chin and cupped his balls. He moved faster which was starting to cramp her neck but soon she felt him stiffen and then the flood. His hot juices splattered against the back of her throat making her cough and spit it out. He managed to reach behind him and grab some tissues from his desk. He handed them to her and quickly got dressed. Before cracking open the door he glanced back to see Helene pull the dress over her mounds. He signed the document and closed the door.

"I guess we will see you at the cabin," Paul smiled as she picked up her purse and walked to the door.

"More than you can imagine," she grinned.

*****

Ben Thomas was actually still living at home since he had problems finding a full-time job after graduating college. His fiancée Renee was also living at her family's home until they could afford to get married and get out on their own. Since it was only 3:00PM and since his parents were visiting relatives this week out of town he was alone and was sitting in his briefs while watching a porno movie on the large screen TV.

Helene had to brush her teeth after leaving Paul's and before heading to the family home. She hoped that Ben was home but figured she had another day in case he wasn't. As she walked up onto the large porch she heard some weird noises. After putting her ear to the door her eyes widened when she heard fucking sounds. "AH... OOH... YES... AH... DO IT!... FUCK ME!"

"Shit," Ben said when the doorbell sounded. His hand was wrapped around his shaft so he had to force it back in the tighty-whities and then pause the movie. He waited hoping they would go away but a few seconds later the doorbell sounded again. "Damn sales people," he grunted as he walked to the door and opened it enough to stick his head out. "WHAT!"

Helene smiled. "Is that anyway to speak to your sister-in-law?"

"Helene!" Ben said shocked. He tried to close the door but she forced it open.

Helene moved quickly past him and stopped when she didn't see a woman. She wondered where the fucking sounds were coming from until she saw the paused picture on the large TV. A young woman was sitting on top of a huge hard cock. "WHY BEN!" She laughed before turning to look at his embarrassed face. Suddenly she realized he was only wearing his briefs and they were totally stretched out. Her mouth opened when she mentally measured it. "Holy cow."

"Shit Helene. You should have waited until I said it was OK to come inside." He quickly hid his covered rod with his hand and wrist.

"Sorry," she smiled. "Can I watch the movie too?"

"I don't think Jed would like us to watch a porno together," he grinned. His eyes roamed down the slinky white dress she was wearing and her breasts which didn't appear to be under a bra's care.

"Come on, I've never seen one."

Ben shook his head and laughed. "If you want to watch it... go ahead. I'll go get some clothes on." But she grabbed his wrist. "No stay like that."

"Are you OK?" Ben asked as he moved with her to the sofa. She grabbed the remote and pushed some buttons but nothing happened.

"Wrong remote," Ben laughed. He grabbed the DVD remote and handed it to her. "Just push the big arrow button."

Helene did as he said and saw the woman's body start moving up and down and heard her moaning again. "Where is Renee?"

"Working," Ben answered. He moved his hand from over his briefs and sat back proudly. Never did he think he would ever be watching a porno with his very conservative sister-in-law wearing only his briefs.

"So were you jerking off?"

Ben heard her but still didn't believe what she had just asked. "Are you drunk or something?"

"No," she giggled. "If you want to jerk off go ahead."

"In front of you," he laughed. "You want me to jerk off in front of you."

"Well yes. I've never seen a man jerk off. Or if you do me a favor I'll do it for you."

Ben had not fucked Renee in over two weeks because they did not find any private time alone. "A favor?"

"Yes," she whispered as her hand dropped to his bare hairy thigh. "I want to go fishing with you all this weekend."

"That's it?" he laughed. "If I agree you will jerk me off?"

"And, will make you very happy all weekend." Her fingertips rubbed over the damp tip of his bulge.

"With Jed around. I think that would be too dangerous." His hips slid downward to give her more room.

She grabbed his hard penis and smiled. "Yes. Everything but fuck me." Her fingers were amazed as she measured his length. "Are you sure you are Jed's little brother?"

"Yes and yes," Ben moaned. "Yes I'm his brother and yes you can come fishing with us."

"I was hoping you would say that," she giggled before grabbing the thick elastic waistband of his BVDs and pulling them over his long hard pink prick. She curled the elastic band under his balls to hold it there before stroking him.

"Ummm," Ben moaned as he watched the girl now sucking on another man. His fiancée had refused to give him oral sex and he remembered what she had said. "Did you say only fucking was off limits?"

"Yes," she grinned. "Is there anything you want me to do?" She saw what he was looking at on the TV.

"Could you... I mean would you...?" Before he finished her lips kissed the purple tip and then opened to make it disappear. "Holy fuck!"

His prick was big enough for her whole hand to curl around the base while her mouth moved up and down. Even though she had brushed her teeth she could still taste Phil's cum and soon would have his brother's cum mixed with it.

"Oh Yes," he moaned. "Suck me."

Helene did just that. Her years of experimenting on Jed were paying off and soon she heard his loud groan and again that day felt the hot spunk fill her mouth and throat. This time she gulped him down and went back for another load. When he was finally empty she licked her lips for overflow and took her last gulp. "Ummm... " she giggled. As she sat up she felt his hand cup her breast but she slapped it away. "I'll make you happy but I'll tell you when to touch me."

"Sorry," Ben grinned. Her breasts were also much nicer and bigger than Renee's.

Helene stood and looked upstairs. When will your father get home?"

"Friday night late."

"Shit," Helene thought. Since they were leaving early Saturday morning it wouldn't give her enough time to seduce him. "Where are they staying by the way?"

"Atlantic City... Trump's place I believe." Ben answered as he pulled his elastic back up over his dick. "Why?"

"Just wondering."

*****

Jed Thomas Sr. and his wife Joan were sitting in the small breakfast nook when he saw a woman looking like Helene pass by. His wife was facing the other way. "Was that Helene?" He asked out loud.

"Where?" Joan asked before turning quickly. But no one was there."

"I swear she looked just like Helene and I'm sure she saw me."

"Honey we are two hours from home and I'm sure Helene would have told us if she was coming here," Joan laughed. "You stayed up too late last night."

"Yeah... I guess you are right," he said as he leaned up to look over into the huge lobby area. An hour later he moved into the casino while Joan moved out onto the boardwalk to do some shopping. As he watched the dealings at a few blackjack tables he felt someone brush up against him. When he turned it was Helene. "IT WAS YOU!" He grinned. "I knew I wasn't crazy. Wait until I tell Joan."

Helene moved up and gave him a long hug making sure he felt her amble breasts. "Where is Joan?"

"She went shopping," he said rubbing his hands up and down her back. The one benefit he had with his daughter-in-laws was that he got a lot of hugs and kisses. They thought he was harmless when he touched them so he did as much as he could get away with.

"You can't tell her that I'm here," Helene whispered. "No one else can know."

"But... what's wrong?" Jed Sr. asked. "Is everything OK with you and Jed?"

"No," she said pretending to sob. "Can we go to your room? I need to talk to someone about it."

"Sure... " he said now very curious about what it was. Normally Helene and Jed got along very well.

She followed him to the elevator and then up to his room. He held the door open for her and followed her into the bedroom.

Jed Sr. turned and was prepared to console her when her body moved into his. He heard her sobbing again and patted her back. "It can't be that bad."

Helene hugged him tighter and pushed her hip into his crotch. She felt his lump and kept pressure on it. "We got into an argument and he walked out on me."

Jed Sr. heard her but was suddenly aware of his penis starting to swell. He tried to pull back but she held him tightly. "Jed is a hot head some time," he whispered. His hand rubbed up her back again and he quickly discovered she was not wearing a bra under her sweatshirt. It was enough to send his fifty-six year old cock to become a senior stiffie.

Helene smiled feeling his excitement. "We were fighting because he... he doesn't think I'm desirable anymore."

"He's... nuts," Sr. said now breathing heavily. He realized her hip was pressing against him on purpose.

"Really?" Helene asked as she moved her head off of his chest and looked up into his passion-filled eyes. "Do I turn you on?"

"Yes... a little too much right now," he whispered.

Her sobs turned to a smile. "I know." She rubbed her hip up and down his covered cock and then dropped her hand down between their bodies until she found it. When she squeezed he pushed her back from him.

"We can't do this."

"I've seen you looking at my breasts," she said as she walked closer to him. "And, you've touched my ass so many times."

"Don't... " he said not meaning it while he walked backwards toward the bed.

With one swift move her hand grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt and lifted it up over her bare breasts and off her head.

Sr.'s legs hit the bed when he saw her huge treasures and his body fell onto his back. He stopped lying about not wanting this as her hands fell to his knees and pushed slowly up both thighs until they met at his zipper. She pulled it down as she crawled up onto the bed next to him. "Now it's my turn to look and touch." Her fingers snaked into his fly and then into his boxers until she found the throbbing monster. With one jerked it popped out into the open. For an old guy he was rock hard.

As her fingers slowly jerked him off she looked at his eyes which were looking at her breasts. "If you say its OK Jed will let me go fishing with you all this weekend."

Sr. was breathing rapidly now. "Only the guys go fishing." She squeezed him tighter until it started to hurt. "But... I don't... see any reason why... you can't go... with us." He moaned.

She giggled and slowly moved her lips down until her tongue slashed out and liked the pre-cum on the purple tip. "I knew you wouldn't care if I went." Her mouth opened and sucked about four inches of his six inside her oral cavern. As her head bobbed she felt his fingers caressing her breast. She thought about stopping him but the sessions with the brothers had awakened her need.

Sr. lay back with his eyes closed while his oldest daughter-in-law gave him head. He figured it couldn't get any better until she pulled back and stood up on the bed. He watched as she pushed down her jeans and then her damp red panties. His eyes focused on her neatly trimmed light brown bush as her legs opened and she straddled his hips. As her pussy lowered down to his cock she smiled at him.

"OH FUCK!" Sr. cried out when her hot oven dropped down all the way to his gray pubic mound now pushing out of his boxers.

Helene had hoped to save the fucking part for the fishing trip but her body had to have it. Another man's penis was now up inside of her as her hips rose and lowered. His hands cupped her breast while they raced toward completion. Since Helene was so turned on she was first. "NOW POPS NOW!"

"YES NOW!" He cried as his mature and unactive semen shot upward into her.

*****

"You're shitting me!" Jed said when his wife told him that his brothers and his father had agreed. "I don't believe you."

"Call them and find out," she said as she mashed the potatoes.

"I will," he laughed as he moved into the hallway to pick up the phone. Helene listened to him talking on the phone for about fifteen minutes and then walked back in.

Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers