Hook, Line, and Sinker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers

"Do we untie him?" Renee asked feeling sorry for him.

"Yes, let him get cleaned up and get something to eat because he will need some energy for tonight." Jean laughed. She noticed Joyce's wet hair. "Did you all go swimming?"

"Uh........yes," Joyce smiled. "Just like the old days."

"We all need some food and some drinks," Pops said. He wanted to get it out of the way so they could climb under the blankets.

*****

Mike and Joyce walked to the lake where he cleaned off the sweat and cum from his body. "I can't believe you are OK with this," he said. "I mean I just fucked your mother and your brother's wives."

"Let's just say I got to really know my brothers better," she giggled.

Mike stood up. "You...........fucked them didn't you?"

"No.......they fucked me," she smiled. She knew he couldn't be upset after what had just happened to him. "Mike......I think it's what we both needed." She saw him getting hard which was a first since he was not tied up. "It turns you on thinking about it."

Mike realized she was right. "Maybe I won't need any ropes tonight?"

"Save some for me," she giggled as she splashed water onto his hard-on.

*****

After dinner and after cleaning up the men moved out onto the porch and the women got everything ready to sleep. Although sleep was not on their minds.

"So how are we going to do this?" Helene asked as they looked at the row of blankets and sleeping bags spread out. "Should we light a fire?"

"No....keep it dark," Jean smiled. She knew if it was dark there wouldn't be much thought about who was fucking whom. "Let's all get naked and then let the men get who ever they come to in the dark."

"Sounds good to me," Joyce giggled. The only man she had not fucked was her father and wanted that to happen before the night was over. "Let's get naked." She pulled off her blouse and the women stared at her breasts.

"Holy cow," Donna said. "When did you do that?"

"A few months ago," she giggled after releasing her bra and proudly pushing out her perfect chest.

"Give me the name of your doctor," Helene giggled.

"Me too," Renee smiled as she pulled her shirt over her tiny tits.

After all were naked they moved randomly under the blankets and pulled them over their heads. Donna reached over and turned off the one lantern. The room fell into pitch darkness. "OK GUYS COME IN!" Donna yelled.

The door opened and only the moonlight behind them allowed them to see the bodies on the floor under the blankets. "Shit," Jed said. "What do we do now?"

"I think we are supposed to get naked and close the door. It's pot luck who we get."

The women did their best not to giggle as the men quickly stripped and moved to the bottom of the blankets.

Joyce felt hands at her bare feet as a body crawled up between her opened legs. The fingers moved over her shaved pussy and then his lips kissed up over her navel to her hard nipples. She didn't know who it was until her fingers moved under her and found his five inch hard-on. "Mike?"

"Yes," he chuckled. He had hoped to get her first so he could fuck her the right way. He guided his shaft into her hot pussy and moved his lips to hers.

"Oh god honey," she whispered. "I've wanted this for so long." His hips moved back and forth as her legs curled around his waist.

*****

Jean knew the chances of one of her sons being first was high so when his mouth moved into her hairy mons and then up to suckle her long hard tips she touched the back of his head. It was her first son Paul.

"Come to mommy," she whispered.

Paul's cock had no conscience as it parted her senior forest and moved inside her damp hole. His hips took off but she grabbed them and held them still. "Slow down and enjoy it." He did.

*****

As luck would have it Ben moved up between Renee's thighs and felt her familiar body and breasts. As his lips moved up her neck he whispered, "Are you glad you came this weekend?"

"Oh yes," she smiled. "I really love your family." Her fingers guided his rocket into her launch pad.

*****

Jed moved up Donna's body and found her lips and tongue waiting for him. "I'm glad it's you," she whispered.

"Me too," he whispered back. Since her wedding he had always had this thing for her.

*****

It left Pops and Helene. "Hi daddy," she giggled when his tongue licked across her lips. "Hi sugar."

"Why don't you get on the bottom and let me do all the work?" She whispered knowing it was going to be a long night.

"Good idea," he whispered as she climbed onto his raised pole.

*****

Only grunts, groans, moans and bodies slapping together could be heard for the next ten minutes. Tongues, fingers and hard cocks filled the women's orifices until they were all close to cuming. It was Helene who suggested the men all move to the right. "All men move one to the right!" she yelled.

This meant Mike now moved to his mother-in-law, Paul move to Renee, and Ben to Donna. "What about me?" Pops yelled from the right end.

"You come to the start of the line," Helene yelled.

Pops crawled over bodies until he felt the last woman under the blanket. He didn't know who it was until she grabbed onto his cock and pulled him to her lips. "Hi Daddy," Joyce giggled as she swallowed him whole. "I'm new at this so don't be disappointed."

"I won't baby.........I won't." He moved his hands to her new breasts and wondered if his wife would go for bigger boobs. After a few minutes of licking and sucking he moved his body between her thighs and aimed his cock into her bald lips but teased and moved it away.

*****

"Come to Momma," Jean whispered to Mike as she opened her legs to let him in. "Now go nice and slow."

"I will!" he exclaimed hoping she wouldn't slap him again. A minute later he forgot and his hips pushed too rapidly. "SMACK!"

"I said slow," she whispered after hitting his firm buttock. He slowed down.

*****

They were all too turned on to last for another switch at that moment so Helene didn't stop anyone. Her husband was feeling really good between her thighs and felt him ready to cum. It was then she shocked him. "Don't you ever think about cheating on me again."

"OHHH!" Jed's cock exploded as he thought about what she had said. He had not tricked her about his affair with Anna. "I.....won't."

"Except with the family," she giggled as she felt her body ready to cum too. "YES JED........OH HONEY!"

*****

Paul and Renee raced for completion along with Ben and Donna. Both couples made it at the same time. The only couple still active was Pops and his daughter.

"Oh yes...." Joyce moaned as he moved his lips to her nipples and then all over her hot flesh. Never had she imagined a man taking so much time to please her. His fingers caressed her lower back and down over her soft buttocks. Her body was so hot she tossed off the blanket. "Oh please........Daddy....I need you to .......fuck me." She begged.

Pops grinned and kept teasing and kissing. Her finger nails dug into his shoulders while she tried to get his body lined up with hers. Neither noticed the other couples had finished and really didn't care. All they wanted was to enjoy the moment. Finally his cockhead pressed up and down her dripping slit and when it matched up with her opening the tips pushed inside.

"YES RIGHT THERE........OH DADDY!"

"I know how she feels," Renee whispered to Jed. "All of you men should take some lessons from him."

Their relationship was lost in their desires. They were man and woman who needed to fuck and enjoy each other. "NOW DADDY NOW!" Joyce screamed.

Pops chuckled when she climaxed and let his own dam go. Finally after a minute the room got quiet. All of the men were spent and too tired to switch.

Ben felt his wife pressing into his back and turned. "I'm sorry honey I have nothing left."

"I know," Renee giggled. "I was trying to climb over you to get to Donna."

"Hi," Donna giggled as her newest sister-in-law pressed her tiny body into hers. "I was hoping you would come to me." Their hands explored as their lips locked. Renee touched her first pussy and her mouth tasted her first nipple. Donna's lips moved down the smaller woman's body until she tasted the cum from Paul's shaft. She felt Renee turning her body until her tongue licked into her own pussy lips.

*****

It was almost three hours later when Joyce woke up to discover someone kissing her thighs. She smiled as she tried to guess which brother but was surprised when she felt a woman's head. The hair was curly which mean only one thing. "Mom?"

"I've never did this before," Jean giggled while licking over the hairless lips.

"You're doing very.........WELL!" Joyce cried out when her tongue flicked and licked over her clitoris.

Joyce heard the fucking sounds of others in the room and couldn't make out who they were but it really didn't matter. All that matter was that they pleased and were pleased. It was around six AM when the sun peaked through the trees and small window.

Paul opened his eyes and saw the massive pile of naked bodies all twisted together. He couldn't make out what body part belonged to what head. He pushed out from under his mother's ass and crawled over Renee who had her head between Joyce's thighs. After making a pot of fresh coffee the aroma slowly woke the men up. They pushed off legs and arms to crawl from the naked pile to get to the coffee pot. Only the men made it to the kitchen mainly because when the men were not available during the night the women found another woman. "Shit what have we done?"

Pops looked at the nice breasts, pussies and asses. "I don't think we will be allowed to come up here alone anymore."

"Shit.......you know..I really enjoyed the time we had alone together," Paul said slapping Jed on the back.

"Hey it's early," Ben laughed. "Let's go fishing."

*****

Jean pressed her head onto the pillow under her or so she thought until her fingers discovered it was a breast. She turned and looked at Joyce's sleeping face. Across from her was Donna's naked body twisted together with Helene's. After moving slowly to the kitchen she peeked out the window and saw the men walking down the path along the edge of the lake carrying their fishing rods. After a quick cup of coffee she moved back down on the floor and pulled Renee's body into hers. When Renee opened her eyes she said, "The men went fishing."

Renee smiled. "Good." Her lips opened and welcomed Jean's tongue inside.

FINIS

Ending note: I hope you enjoyed the story. Fishing trips will never be the same anymore but who cares? Please send me an email and vote....Thanks Slick...

Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers