Hooked on Black Bareback

Story Info
It was supposed to be just one time.
4.4k words
4.36
514.6k
551
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,150 Followers

Amy is a small cute blonde. She is 26 years old. She works as a paralegal at a very successful law firm. She is just five feet tall. She had nice pert B cup breasts, a narrow waist and just the right width to her ass. She is just petite. She doesn't have any children. The decided to wait and they just never got around to it. She can't take the pill so she and her husband use condoms.

She is happily married to John. He is the General Manager of a large department store. He is 30 years old. He works long hours and often comes home late in the evening. He is usually mentally exhausted when he gets home. He just wants to eat, sit in front of the TV and enjoy a couple of beers. As a result of this their sex life has dropped off considerably. They try to have sex once a week, but lately it's down to once or twice a month. She never thinks of cheating on him. She loves him very much. He is the only man she ever slept with.

Donald is a large black man. He is 6 ft 2 in tall and weighs 210. He stays fit. He works at a supermarket as the produce manager. He makes enough to live pretty well on. His favorite pastime is fucking married white woman. He is especially attracted to small blondes.

Every Friday night is girls night out. Amy and three of her friends at work go to their favorite night club and have a couple of drinks. The dance a few dances and go home. A different one each time is designated driver.

Friday night rolls around and the girls are excited to be going out again. The girls all go home and the designated driver goes around and picks them all up. The go to their favorite night club and take a table. Donald is sitting off to the side watching the door. He sees them walk in and he spots Amy. His cock stirs.

'There's a hot looking one. I'll see what I can do with her.'

He waits till they finish their first drink. The cocktail waitress brings them a second round and he makes his move. He walks up to their table and looks at Amy.

"Good evening, ladies. They're playing my favorite song and I don't have a dance partner. May I have this dance?"

He holds his hand out to Amy. She smiles and takes his hand. They move to the dance floor. The chat and dance. He feeds her his usual bullshit story and she believes every word. Later he asks her to dance again. She accepts.

"Why don't you sit at my table. We can chat better. No one will interrupt us there. She doesn't see any reason not to. She can see her girlfriends from it. He orders drinks for both of them. They dance a few times and have a couple of drinks.

"Please forgive me for asking you this. I mean no disrespect, but have you ever been with a black man."

She is shocked. She looks at him for a minute.

"Oh my. What a question. I'll be truthful with you. The only man I've slept with is my husband."

"The reason I asked is I hear about a lot of women want to have their husbands watch them with a black man."

"Really? I can't imagine why they would want to do that."

"I think it's the forbidden fruit thing. They know they shouldn't but they can't resist the temptation."

"Have you ever thought about it. I don't mean having you husband watch. I mean just having sex."

"Maybe once or twice. When I see a white woman with a black man I envision them together."

"I'd like to introduce you to that. I'll bet you would like it once you tried it. The thrill of seeing your white skin on some black skin."

"I don't know. That would be cheating on my husband. I don't want to hurt him. He is a good man."

"I understand. I wouldn't like to break up your marriage. It's just something to try one time. Just for the fun of it."

"I don't know. It sounds like a bad idea."

"I see you and your friends in here every Friday. Think about it this week and we can talk next time."

"OK. I'll think about it but I can't make any promises. It's very flattering to know someone wants you. That always makes a girl feel good.

They dance a few more time and she goes back and sits with her friends.

"Amy, you going to get blacked? I think that guy likes you. Did you get his number?"

"Don't be silly. We just talked and danced. He was a perfect gentleman all the time."

"Too bad. I hear they have big cocks and once you go black you never go back."

"That's probably just a myth. I don't think someone took a survey."

They finish their drinks and get up and leave. She is thinking about what Donald and her talked about.

"Hi honey. I'm home."

"Did you girls have a good time?"

"Yep. We always have a good time. Sometimes I wish you could dance. I'd like to take you there."

"I wish I could too. I have been blessed with with two left feet. It must be some genetic thing."

"I'm going to shower and change. I'll be right back."

She gets in the shower and lathers up. Donald pops into her mind. She wonders what it would be like if his hands were washing her right now. She closes her eyes and imagines his hands washing her body. She feels a little tingle in her pussy. Her hand moves down and she touches her clit. She stops herself.

'What am I doing. I can't be thinking like this. I can't have sex with another man. I love John."

She quickly rinses off and drys herself. She puts on her t shirt and panties and goes to join John. They watch TV for a while and go to bed.

She wakes the next morning. She hears the TV in the living room. She stretches and yawns. John has left the TV in the bedroom on. She sees a man and woman on a news channel. He is black and she is white. She is a beautiful blonde. Donald pops into her mind. She wonders if the two on TV are having sex. She closes her eyes and imagines them naked. She sees her on top, riding him. He pussy tingles. She moves her hand down and touches her clit. She gently rubs it. She imagines it's Donald's finger touching her. Her pussy gets wet and she starts breathing hard. She spreads her legs wide and works faster.

'Yes. Yes, Donald. Make me cum. Rub my pussy. Make me cum on your finger. Yes. Yes."

She cries out and cums. It's way more intense then her usual.

'Oh god. What have I done. I just came thinking about him. What is wrong with me. I have to stop this. It's so wrong.'

She goes in the bathroom and dries off her pussy and legs. She can't believe how wet she got. She gets dressed and goes to the living room.

"Good morning, honey. Want some breakfast?"

"Sure, how about some bacon and eggs."

"You got it. Coming right up."

She serves him on a TV tray and goes to clean the kitchen. John's phone rings. It's his buddy Gary.

"Hey, babe. Gary invited me to come over and watch the game. I think I'll go. I'll be a two or three hours."

"OK, honey. That will give me time to clean house without you being in the way. Have fun."

She finishes cleaning. It will be another hour and a half before John comes home. She has been thinking of Donald every now and then. She decides to check what's out there on the internet. She turns on her laptop and enters interracial sex in her search engine. She is amazed at how many sites pop up. She clicks on the first one. Ten pages of videos are on this site. She looks at the thumbnails and picks one. She watches as the woman sucks on a huge cock. She wonders how she gets it all in her mouth. The girls gets on the guy and rides him. It finishes with him cumming on her face. She didn't realize but her hand is in her pants and she is wet.

'Oh god. She took that huge cock in her mouth and her pussy. It didn't seem to hurt her."

She watches a few others. They are all pretty much the same. She deletes her browser history and closes her laptop.

'I have to stop thinking about this. If I don't I'm going to fuck Donald. I can't get it out of my mind.'

That night she takes her shower and gets in bed. She scoots over next to John and takes his cock in her hand. She slowly starts jacking him. She gets a condom out of the night stand and rolls in on his cock.

"mmmm, baby. Was there something you wanted."

"Yes. You. I've been thinking about you all day. I'm ready for you."

He reaches down and pets her pussy. She is soaked. She climbs on his and takes his hard 6 inches in her. She starts stroking on him.

"Oh baby. You're hot tonight. Go for it, baby. Make me shoot my cum."

Donald pops into her mind. She imagines it's his cock in her. She moans and speeds up.

"Yes. Yes. Cum in me. Give me your hot cum. Yes. Yes."

She squeezes his cock and he cums hard. She cries out as she cums with him. She rolls off and takes the condom off. She throws it in the waste basket.

Guilt washes over. She can't believe how hard she came thinking about Donald. She hugs John and finally falls asleep.

All week she is thinking about Donald. She has trouble concentrating at work. She can't get him out of her mind. Friday rolls around and by now she has decided to go with him. She can't resist the temptation.

They walk in and take a table. She looks around and sees Donald off to the side. He smiles at her. She returns his smile. He waits for a while and asks her to dance.

"Hi Amy. May I have this dance."

She takes his hand. They dance a few times and she goes and sits with him. He friends are watching her. They wonder what's up with them.

Finally, she asks her.

"Did you think about what we talked about last week."

She hesitates.

"Yes. I did. I've decided I want to be with you one time. I'm just curious about it."

"That's great. I was hoping you would say yes."

"I want to be discrete about this. I don't want everyone knowing. I'll leave with my friends and then come back. You can meet me in the parking lot and we can go to your place.

"That sounds good. I don't want to cause you any trouble."

He enters his number in her phone. She puts in the name 'Donna'.

The goes back with her friends. They have a couple of more drinks and dances and they leave. Mary is the designated driver. She is Amy's best friend. Mary drops all the others off.

"Mary. Stop here. I need your help. I'm going with Donald tonight. I need you to cover for me."

"Oh my god, Amy. Are you sure about this. What if John finds out. It could ruin your marriage."

"I know. I want you to call John and tell him I drank to much and I passed out on your sofa. Tell him you'll bring me home in the morning. I'll have Donald bring me to your house later."

"Of course I'll cover for you. I hope you know what you're doing."

"It's just going to be this one time. I won't do it again."

She drives her back to the club. Amy calls Donald and he comes out. She gets out of the car and goes with him. Mary calls John and tells him their lie.

She gets in the car with Donald. He turns and looks at her.

"Are you sure about this. I want you to come of your own free will. No reservations about it. If you change your mind at any time just say the word and I'll take you home."

"I'm sure. I'm just a little nervous. I've never done this before."

"Just sit there and relax. We'll go and make some sweet love and you can go home."

"That sounds good. I'll like that."

The walk into his apartment. It looks much nicer than she expected. It not some stinky bachelor pad.

"Have a seat there on the sofa. Can I get you something to drink?"

"No, thank you. I've had enough for tonight."

He sits beside her.

"You look a little nervous. Let's do this."

He opens a little box on the coffee table and pulls out a joint. He lights it and passes it to her.

"It's been a long time since I smoked any of this."

"It's pretty good stuff. It should relax you. You're way too tense."

She takes a couple of hits and feels it hit her. She calms down. She looks at him and smiles. He puts his arm around her shoulder, leans down and kisses her. She puts both arms around him and returns his kiss. The hold it a little while and she opens her mouth and gives him her tongue. He sucks on her tongue and lips. She gasps and holds on tighter. Her breathing increases. He reaches and cups her breast. She gasps again and presses it against his hand. Her pussy starts getting wet.

"mmmm. You're a great kisser. I want some more of that. They kiss again and he unbuttons her blouse. He takes it off her shoulder and drops it on the floor. He reaches behind her and unhooks her bra. She pulls it off and adds it to the pile.

"Wow. You have beautiful breasts. So full and high. I love your big nipples."

He leans down and sucks on one. She moans as he tweaks the other. She lays back against the couch and lets him have his way with her. Her pussy is really wet now. She feels her pussy muscles twitch.

"Oh yes. Your lips feel so good. Don't stop."

He switches back and forth, bringing both nipples up like strawberries. She is moaning and helping him.

"Come with me. We'll do better on my bed."

She gets up and follows him. He stands by the bed and they kiss again. She presses her naked breasts to him. She unbuttons his shirt and takes it off. She rubs her hands over his bare chest. She sees her white hands on his black skin. She shivers as she sees her wedding ring sparkle. She feels pussy juice soak into her panties.

He reaches behind her and unfastens her skirt. He pulls it down and fall around her feet. He holds her ass cheeks and pulls her to him. She moans and pushes against him. She feels his bulge against her stomach.

'Oh god, his cock must be huge. I hope I can take it all.'

He pulls her panties down and she steps out of them. He steps back and looks at her. She is naked and ready for him.

"Nice. You're very beautiful. Take my pants off and see what's going in you tonight."

She opens his pants and they fall. He steps out of them and she pulls at his boxers. His huge cock flops out and she gasps.

"Oh god. You're huge. I've never seen one that big. Take it easy with me. I'm not used to anything that big."

"Don't worry baby. You can get on top and take it slow. I don't want to hurt you. Just take it slow and easy."

He lays on the bed and she joins him. She lays beside him and takes his cock in her hand. She sees her white hand holding his black cock and a thrill runs through her body. Her pussy drips juice. She leans over and kisses. it. His cock throbs in her hand. She holds it with both hands and sees her wedding ring sparkle again. She pushes thoughts of John to the back of her mind.

Donald rolls her on her back and starts kissing her breasts again. He kisses his way down to her pussy. He admires her neatly trimmed blonde bush. He sees her pink pussy lips showing through. He moves between her legs. She pulls her knees up and spreads for him. She thinks about his mouth on her pussy. A little pussy juice runs down her ass crack. He runs his hands down the inside of her thighs. She opens them wider for him.

"Please. Don't tease me. Eat me and make me cum. Please."

He licks her from her asshole to her clit. She cries out and humps up. He sucks on her pussy lips and her moans get louder.

"Oh god. That is so good. Don't stop. More. More."

He sticks two finger in her and finger fucks her. He pushes up, meeting his strokes. He touches her clit with his tongue and she cries out and cums.

"Yes. Yes. Cumming on your tongue. Oh god, yes."

He curls his finger up and finds her G spot. She moans and humps up to his fingers.

"Get ready for a big cum, baby. Hang on."

He rubs her G spot and sucks hard no her clit. It hits her hard and spreads all through her body. She screams and cums. He keeps sucking and she cums again. Her screams echo through the house. He lets her come down.

"Oh my god. That was the best cum I've had in years. Wow."

"More to come, baby. I'm just getting started."

He rolls on his back and pulls her on top. She feels his huge cock between her legs.

"Take it baby. Slide it up in your hot white pussy. Watch my big black cock slide up in you."

She shivers at the thrill he is telling her about. She gets on her knees and takes his cock in her hand. She sees her white hand on it.

"Yes. Big black cock. Big and hard for me."

She move her pussy in line to take it. She rubs it on her pussy lips. It hits her clit and she cries out.

"Take it baby. Don't tease me. I want my hard black cock in you."

"Do you have a condom. I don''t want a baby."

"I don't have any. If you want, I'll pull out and cum on you."

"OK, do you promise.

"What ever you want. Just tell me."

She slides the head in. she feels it stretching her lips out.

"Yes. Big cock. Making me bigger. Stretching me out. So big and hard. Big black hard cock for me. Yes. Yes."

She slowly takes it up in her. It fills her like never before. She pushes down and his cock finds new territory. No on has been in her that far.

"Yes. Do deep in me. No one has been in me that far. So good. So deep and good."

She feels it against her cervix. No one has ever touched it before. She gasps with delight. She pulls back out and takes him up in her again. He thrusts up just as she comes down. His cock hits her cervix and she cries out and cums.

"Oh god. You hit my cervix. Your big cock hit my cervix and it made me cum so hard. Big black cock in my cervix. Yes. Yes."

He pulls her down and grinds her clit on his bone. It's time to make her beg for his cum. He plans on filling her with it. He grinds hard on her clit and she cums and screams. He holds her on it and makes her cum and cum.

"Is that good, baby. Is cumming on a black cock good. Tell me how good it is."

"Oh god yes. Make me cum more. Your hot black cock is so good. Make me cum more and more."

"I want to cum with you. Let's cum together."

"No, you have to pull out. I'll get a baby. I'm in my fertile time. Please don't cum in me."

'You can't cum unless I do too. I want you to cum with me. Tell me to cum with you."

"Oh god. You torture me. I want to cum more. Make me cum some more. Please. Please."

"You can cum if you take mine. I'm going to cum in you. Tell me you want my cum. Tell me where you want it."

"Oh god. Please. Let me cum. I'll do anything. Just let me cum."

"Tell me to cum in you. Tell me. Make me cum in you. Squeeze my cock and make it squirt in your cervix. Take my cum."

"Oh yes. Give me your cum. Cum in me. Squirt it in my cervix. I don't care. Just cum and make me cum with you."

"Are you sure. Tell me again. Where do you want my cum. Tell me."

"In my pussy. Shoot it in my pussy. Give me your hot black cum. Make it go in my cervix. I don't care. Cum hard in me."

She squeezes his cock hard and holds it against her cervix. It's lined up to take it straight in. She milks his cock hard. His cock flares and his cum hits her. She screams and holds him deep in her. Her cum is overwhelming and she blacks out. He keeps pumping his cum in her. She comes around and groans. He is still cumming in her. Her pussy muscles are milking his cum right into her cervix. She cries out and cums again.

"Oh my god. So fucking good. Your black cock is amazing. I never came that hard ever. So good. Big black and so good."

"Stay right there and we can go again. I have more cum for you. Lots more hog black cum."

"Yes. I want more. It's so good when is hits my cervix. So fucking good. I can't say not to you. You're too much man for me to deny. I want more and more of your hot black cum."

She keep gently squeezing his cock. She wants it hard again. She wants more hot cum in her. She isn't thinking of John or getting a baby. She just wants to fuck him some more.

She feels it filling with blood. She keeps squeezing it gently.

"Yes, baby. It's getting hard again for you. Keep working on it. I have some more cum for you."

She feels it swell and touch her cervix. She starts stroking on it. She strokes and grinds it on he clit. She feels her orgasm coming on. She speeds up, humping him faster and faster.

"Cum in me again, baby. Give me more. More hot black cum."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,150 Followers
12