Hooked on Black Bareback Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking my son bareback.
7.4k words
4.34
246.7k
250
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,175 Followers

Over the next few days, Amy can't get Donald out of her mind. She thinks of the wonderful orgasms she had with him. She thinks of his big black cock in her pussy. She thinks of his hot black cum squirting in her cervix.

She picks up her cell phone. She selects contacts. She selects 'Donna'. She hesitates and taps call.

"Hello, Donald?

"Hi baby. What's up?"

"I want to see you again."

"I thought you said it would only be for one time."

"I know, but I can't get you out of my mind."

"I wondered if you would call me again."

"I tried not to. I finally quit fighting it. I want to be with you again."

"Are you sure. I want you to be very sure."

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life."

"OK, I'm off today. You can come over. Do you have a short mini skirt.?

"Yes."

"Wear that and a sheer white blouse that your nipples show through. Leave you panties home. Just the skirt and blouse. Can you do that for me?

"Yes. I'll do that for you."

"See you in a few."

"Bye."

'Hi baby, come on in. It's good to see you."

"Hi Donald. Please hug me. I missed you so much."

He takes her in his arms. She grabs him around the waist and presses hard against him.

"mmmm. My hot black lover. So nice in my arms."

"Did you leave you panties home?"

"Of course. Just like you wanted."

"Show me. Let me see that sweet pussy."

She steps back and lifts the front of her mini.

"See. No panties. I felt really naughty going out like this."

"Well. You are a naughty girl."

"I'm just naughty for you."

He looks at her nipples.

"Your nipples look like they felt naughty too. They are all perked up for me."

He unbuttons her blouse and lets it fall to the floor. He tweaks both nipples and she gasps.

"Put your hands behind you head."

She obeys and he leans over and kisses one. She twitches as her kisses and tweaks them. He plays with them and checks to see how wet she is. He feels her pussy juice starting to run down her legs.

"Beautiful breasts. So full and firm."

"Take off your skirt. I want you naked. I want you to stay naked all the time you're here."

She unfastens her skirt and it drops around her feet. She steps out of it.

"Are you planning on seeing me again after today?"

"I want to see you as often as possible."

She grabs his hand and leads him toward the bedroom.

"Come with me. I've been without that big black cock long enough."

She sits on the bed and pulls his short down. His cock flops out. She takes in both hand and kisses it. She sees her white hands on it and that thrill runs through her.

"Beautiful black cock. Your perfect beautiful black cock."

She takes it in her mouth. She takes all she can. She gags a little and tries to throat him. She gets about half down. She needs more practice.

"Some day I'll be able to take it all. I'll just keep trying."

She works on it till she tastes his pre cum. She pulls him on the bed and lays beside him. She holds his cock with both hands. She sees her wedding ring sparkle. The thrill hits her again. She kisses his cock and moves over it. She rubs it against her pussy lips. It hits her clit and she has her first cum of the day.

"Yes. Big black cock makes me cum. Yes.

"Take it baby. It's all yours. Take that big black cock in your hot white pussy."

She shivers and slowly slides down on it. She squeezes it and moans.

"Yes. Your big black cock is in me, right where it belongs."

She slides up till just the head is in. She drops quickly, slamming it into her cervix. She cries out and cums.

"Oh yes. Big black cock hitting my cervix. So good in me."

She waits a little and does it again. She cries out and cums again.

"Cum on me baby. Cum for me. Cum on my big black cock."

She rolls over and pulls him on her.

"Fuck me, Donald. Fuck me hard. Make me cum. Make me cum and cum in me."

She grabs his ass and pulls him down in her. Her clit hits his bone and she cums again. She grinds on it, cumming every few minutes.

"Oh god. Yes. Yes. Oh. Oh. Cumming on my big black cock."

She strokes and grinds on him. She can't get enough. Donald is moaning and groaning. Their passion builds and hits them like a freight train. Their bodies are locked in the perfect breeding position. Her egg is ready for that one sperm cell to claim the prize. His cock is pushed deep in her pussy. Her cervix is open, gripping the entire head of his cock. His cock is pumping his hot sperm into her. Her pussy muscles are milking his seed deep into her.

"Oh my god. Cumming in me. Yes. Yes. Hot cum in me. Hot cum. Fill me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Take it, baby. Let it flow in you. Take my hot black seed."

Their convulsions stop and he falls on her. She holds him tight. She keeps milking his cock. She wants every drop in her. He finally rolls of her. They cuddle for a while.

"Are you fertile for me baby?"

"I think so. It's been two weeks since my period. I should be ripe for you seed. That's part of the reason I picked today to call you. I'm going to fuck you till you plant your black seed in me. I'm going to give you lots of black babies."

"What's your husband going to think about that?"

"He will probable leave me. I already thought all this through. I'm doing exactly what I want. I want your baby in me. There is nothing I want more."

"So you want to be a mommy, huh?'

"Yep. I want to be mommy of your babies."

"I guess we should keep you full of my cum then."

"Oh yes. I like that idea. The more cum in me the better."

They fuck three more times that day. She goes home full of his black seed. Over the next three weeks they fuck at every opportunity. She is waiting for her period to start. She calls him.

"Hi baby.

"Hi. What's happening."

"Nothing. Exactly nothing. My period was suppose to start four days ago and nothing is happening. I'm very regular. I suspect we did it. I'll get a test kit in a few days and let you know."

"I'm not surprised. We put enough cum in you to get it done ten times."

"I know. It was wonderful too. Love that hot black cum."

"OK, baby. Let me know as soon as you know."

"Bye."

Two days later Amy stops by a drug store and buys a test kit. She goes home and uses it. As she suspected, she is pregnant. Bill won't be home for a half hour. She decides to call Donald. She gets a message that his phone number is no longer in service.

"What the hell. Did he forget to pay his bill?"

She decides to go to his house. She leaves a note for John that she is going shopping with Mary. She drives to his apartment. She knocks and there is no answer. She looks in the window and see a empty apartment.

She almost faints. She can't believe it.

'He ran. That dirty bastard ran.'

She runs back to her car, tears running down her cheeks. She gets in her car and cries and cries. All the thoughts you would suspect run through her mind. Anger, fear and most of all, hurt. Finally she composes herself enough to drive. She goes to Mary's.

"Oh god. Amy. You look like shit. What the hell is going on?"

"Everything has fallen apart. Everything."

"What do you mean. Tell me."

"OK, sit down. I'll explain."

"I've been seeing Donald. I couldn't stop at just one time. It's like I was addicted to him. He made me feel so good with him I had to keep seeing him. I was completely under his control. I was fucking him every three of four days. He came in me every time. I'm pregnant with his baby. I was going to tell him when I was sure and her ran. That bastard ran out on me.

"Oh my god. What are you going to do? Are you going to get an abortion?"

"I can't do that. It's like murder. I'll have the baby and raise it. I suspect John will leave me when he finds out. What a fool I was. I fell in love with him. The sex was mind blowing. He made me feel things that I never knew existed."

"We need to make some plans. You have a few months before John finds out. I'll be here for you. Just tell me what I can do to help.

"I don't know if I should just tell John or wait till I start showing and he confronts me about it. I'll decide that later.

It takes her two weeks to get her mind right to tell John.

"Honey. We need to talk. I have something very important to tell you and you aren't going to like it."

"This sounds serious. What is it."

"I've been seeing someone for about a month. I'm carrying his child."

His mouth drops open.

"You're shitting me. You got knocked up? Who is he?"

"You don't need to know that. It won't matter. When he found out I was pregnant he ran. He is gone."

"So, you thought it would be OK to have an affair and we would just be like nothing happened?"

"No. I thought I would be able to stop seeing him after a time and you would never know. It didn't work out that way."

"You didn't use condoms. What's with that. We always did."

"I don't want to go into a lot of detail. All you need to know is that it happened.

"So, what are we going to do. You want me to be a father to this child. Like raise it like it's mine."

"I don't think you'll want to do that. If you do, I'll be very surprised. He is black."

"Oh fuck. You fucked a black man. You didn't use birth control. Oh my fucking god. You want me to raise a mixed race baby. Everyone will know it's not mine. What the fuck were you thinking."

"It's your call. I'll leave if you want. I expected this. I'll leave and raise the baby on my own."

"I really don't see us together. I'll have my lawyer contact yours."

"OK, I'll be gone tomorrow."

Amy moved into her apartment. Nine months later she delivers a baby boy. She named him Donald. She took maternity leave from her company. Her boss is very supportive. She is an excellent employee and he helps her every way he can. Six month later she returns to work.

Over the years she became very good at writing complaint briefs and amicus curiae briefs. As a result she was a valued employee. Every year she would get a substantial raise. She started making investments for an early retirement. She found a very good investment manager and her net worth grew quickly. She also decided to make a real estate investment in a nice three bedroom house. It had a backyard pool and she installed a hot tub. Her plan is to retire when David starts his freshman year in high school.

Donald is in the eighth grade. His just under 5 ft 11 in tall. He is slender, weighing just under160 pounds. He is walking down the hall on the way to his next class. One kid deliberately runs into him.

"Hey, punk. Watch where you're going."

He recognizes him as one of the bullies.

"Sorry. I didn't see you coming."

"You looking for trouble?"

"No, I have enough already."

He shoves Donald. Donald turns and walks away. That night he brings it up with his Mom.

"Mom, I need to talk to you."

"OK, what's up."

"Today one of the class bullies got me. He intimidated me. I couldn't fight him. He is too big and strong. I had to walk away. I hated myself for it."

"I'll go to the principal tomorrow and report it."

"No. Mom. That won't work. Everyone will call me a mama's boy. I need to deal with it myself. I need to learn to fight."

"I don't like the idea of you fighting. You might get hurt."

"It's the only way."

"What are you going to do?"

"I need to gain some weight and learn to fight. School is almost out. I'll be able to avoid them the rest of the year. I'll do something this summer."

School lets out without any more incidents with the bullies. Amy has met her financial goal and retires.

"Mom. Let's go to the gym. I want to start weight training."

"OK. We can get you a trainer. It will be more effective that way."

The go to the gym and find a trainer that wrestled and boxed in college. Donald signs up with him. He sets up a training program. He also gives him some diet instructions.

That night at dinner they discuss his plans.

"Let's take a picture of you so we can see how much you improve. We can compare them as you go along.

"Good idea, Mom."

"Oh, by the way. I have a dinner date tomorrow night. Mary wants me to meet this guy."

"Not another blind date. He will probably be a loser like all the others."

"It will be OK. Mary will be with us. He may be a nice guy. Maybe I'll get lucky this time."

"Yeah, right, Mom."

She has dated a few guys. She started taking birth control pills. The last thing she wants is to get knocked up. She usually meets them for coffee first to look them over. Most of them just want a quickie. Some are nice, but there is no spark. She had sex with a couple after a few dates, but she was just disappointed. She is beginning to think all the good ones are taken.

The next night she is getting ready for her date. She takes a shower and stands in front of the mirror. She looks herself over. She notices that she had gained a little weight. She turns sideways and sees a little extra on her stomach. She turns and looks at her ass. It's definitely bigger. She doesn't like what she sees. She decides to go to the gym with Donald.

Her dinner date turns out to be a bust. He is nice enough, but 30 pounds overweight and has no personality. She doesn't give him her number.

Amy and Donald go to the gym faithfully. By the end of the summer, she gets back down to a weight she likes. Donald gains twenty pounds. His biggest gain is in strength. His trainer also showed him some boxing and wrestling moves. His confidence has grown. He and Amy compare the pictures they have taken. They both are pleased with his progress.

Two months into his freshman year the bully finds him. It's the same one from last year. Donald is ready. The bully runs into him just like last time.

"Excuse me. I didn't see you coming."

"You asshole. If you're looking for trouble you've found it."

Donald notices that he has a friend with him. He quickly decides to get it over with now. Donald steps back a little and kicks him in the nuts. He folds up and falls to the floor, holding his groin. The students gather around to watch. The bully's buddy make a run at Donald. Donald drops slightly, crotches the guy. He lifts him and drops him on his back. His head hits the floor with a thud. He is stunned momentarily. Donald sits on his chest with his one hand on his throat and the other drawn back, ready to punch him. The guy tries to get up and Donald hits him in the nose. Red snot splatters all over his face. Donald jumps off him. The guy gets up.

"Want some more? Come and get it."

The guy looks at his buddy laying on the floor. He helps him up and they walk away. Everyone cheers for Donald. Two hours later Donald is sitting in the principal's office.

"I see you took care of the bully. Has he been giving you trouble?"

"He did last year. This is the first time this year. I figured to get it over with the first time. I don't think he'll bother me again."

"OK, go back to class."

Donald's popularity increases big time after that. Suddenly he is with the in crowd.

Donald makes it to his senior year without getting involved with the street gangs or drugs. His mother is very proud of him.

Two weeks before the end of the school year they are planning his eighteenth birthday party. He invites a few of his friends. They have a nice pool party. All the boys notice Amy in her modest bikini. They whisper about her being a MILF. Even being in her middle forties she still looks hot. Up until then Donald never had sexual thoughts about his mother. He certainly had thoughts about girls his age, but he never thought he had a chance with them. The seed has been planted in his mind.

Over the next few days he starts looking at her with sex on his mind. She has the habit of running around just wearing a t shirt and panties. He notices how her nipples show through her shirts. He checks out her ass. He imagines his hands holding her by the cheeks, pulling her against him. As his fantasy builds he starts taking her dirty panties out of the hamper and taking them to his room. His favorite time is when he puts the crotch over his nose and yanks off. The smell of her natural secretions and urine is a huge turn on for him.

One morning Amy is in the kitchen. Her phone rings. It's one of his friends. He wants to talk to Donald but he isn't answering his phone. He is notorious for not keep it charged. She tells him she will have him call back. She goes to his room. The door is halfway open. He is laying on his bed on top the covers. He is asleep and his morning wood is poking through his boxers at full mast. She looks in and see his ten inch cock pointing at the ceiling. She gasps and just looks.

'Oh my god. He is huge."

She stands there looking at him. Finally she leaves and goes back to the kitchen. She smiles, thinking that her baby has grown up.

He finally wakes up and wanders into the kitchen. It's his habit to hug Amy and kiss her on the neck. He does it this morning, but he gently pushes his cock against her ass. She notices but doesn't react.

"Oh wow. He pushed his cock against me. He has never done that. What is he up to. She thinks about him taking her panties. It flashes to her that he wants to fuck her.

'Oh my. I can't be thinking like that. He is my son. He can't possibly be thinking that.'

She pushes it out of her mind and makes his breakfast.

"I'm going for a swim, Mom. You gonna join me?"

"Maybe later. I need to clean up the kitchen."

She watches him walk out to the pool.

'He certainly has filled out. All that work at the gym paid off. He is so handsome.'

She notices how his dark chocolate skin glows in the sun. She finishes cleaning the kitchen and puts on her bikini. She goes out and dives in. She swims a few laps and gets out.

"Baby, will you do my back? I don't want to burn."

"Sure, Mom. You can do mine too."

He gets the sunscreen and sits with is back to her. She gently rubs it all over his back. She hands it to him and turns her back to him. He rubs some on her shoulders. He squirts some on his hand. He unties her top and rubs some down her back. She holds her top in place. His hands feel good on her back and her nipples perk up.

'Oh my. He has nice strong hands, but his touch is gentle.'

He finishes and ties her top back together. He gets up and stands by the edge of the pool. Just as he starts to dive in she notices a bulge in his swim suit.

'Oh my god. He got hard rubbing my back.'

She isn't quite sure how to react. She thinks about him taking her panties and his cock rubbing on her ass earlier. All the thoughts about incest, him being her son run through her mind.

Later that day he leaves to go to his friends house. She wonders if he has discovered internet porn. She goes to his room and turns on his laptop. She open the browser and clicks favorites. She sees one that is mother son sex videos. She opens it. She clicks on a thumbnail and a video of a mother sucking her son's cock opens. She watches as the son fucks her and comes on her face. She is stunned. She opens another one and it's interracial porn. She quickly closes the site.

'Oh my god. He really does want to fuck me.'

She closes the laptop and leaves. Her mind is racing. Her mind flashes back to the mind blowing orgasms she had with his father. She remembers the thrill she got seeing his black cock going in her white pussy. Her pussy twitches and she feels a little moisture flow.

'No, no. I shouldn't be having feelings like this. It's so wrong.'

Donald come home and goes to his room. He turns his laptop on and waits for it to boot up. He decides to check out his favorite porn site. He closes his door, pulls his shorts down and sits down. He clicks on favorites and selects the mother son site. He looks over the thumbnails. He sees a new video there. He opens it and he sees a small blonde in the kitchen doing dishes. Soon a young looking man walks up behind her. He reaches under her t shirt and holds her breasts. She moans and leans back against him. He lifts her shirt over her head. She turns and puts her arms around his neck. He notices she looks a lot like Amy. He watches as they go to the bedroom. She sucks him and fucks him. Instead of cumming on her face, he cums in her. It shows his cum running out of her pussy and down her ass crack. It ends and he clicks and runs it again. He strokes his cock as he watches. When she cums, he squirts his cum all over his desk. He pulls off his shorts and wipes up his cum. He sits there thinking.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,175 Followers
12