Hooking the Hockey Player Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked me up on Saturday early in the morning, around six. I quickly found out that Owen wasn't a morning person, but who really is at six? He smiled tiredly, eyes bleary in welcome. "I forgot some stuff at home," he said sleep filling his voice.

I far more awake, and thrilled to be in the car with him for the better part of two hours on the way to Toronto laughed, "What did you forget?"

Owen ran his hands through his already messy hair, "My bag and my breakfast."

He looked so sheepish, "Isn't that everything you needed to bring?"

Owen winked at me, "Everything but you." Outwardly rolling my eyes, my insides did somersaults: gleeful that I had been a necessity.

He pulled into a gravel driveway of a pretty, but average house. I had imagined Owen in a much nicer house, just because he looked like someone who would have one. I followed Owen into his house, taking in still not totally unpacked rooms.

"Owen?" I heard a deep voice call.

"Yeah Dad. I just forgot some stuff." Owen called out. I swore under my breath, I wasn't near ready to do any sort of meet the parent kind of thing. Hopefully Owen's dad didn't know about me and Owen, though he already knew that Owen was gay.

Owen's dad rounded a corner, he was around my size and looked like he had once been in good shape but had fallen into disrepair. He and Owen shared the same blue eyes, but Owen's typically warm expression couldn't be found on his father's face. "Oh is this your" Owen's dad paused for a moment, "friend?"

He clearly knew that Owen and I were, well whatever we were and he didn't seem to like it at all. His cold expression never lessened as Owen spoke, "Yeah Dad, this is Jake. Keep him company while I go get my stuff." God no, I didn't want to be left with his dad but I couldn't outright refuse for fear of further displeasure.

Owen climbed up the stairs and out of sight before his dad spoke, "This is a serious camp he's going to and this is a time for Owen to be focused on hockey. Try not to be a distraction." He glared at me until I nodded. He turned away leaving me alone. I far preferred alone.

I could see where he was coming from, I didn't want to be a distraction to Owen. I pasted a cheery smile on my face as Owen descended the stairs bag in tow with a protein shake in his hand. "Alright, let's go," he said with a little more energy than he had when I had first seen him.

As the morning passed, I tried to put Owen's dad's warning to not be a distraction out of my head as Owen gradually woke up and began being animatedly excited. His love for the game was palpable and he was almost bouncing in his seat as we chatted. Even in our silences, I felt comfortable.

I had grown up around hockey, I had frequently gone to Sabres games and when I was a kid had spent many an afternoon skating on local rinks and ponds. I had watched pros veritably dance over the ice. No one made hockey look as good as Owen. He was unmistakable, his skating was a sensuous glide. He was confident and despite being a tall built guy could wind himself around defenders easily.

I had wondered if Owen would be able to live up to the hype, if he was actually as good as others said he was. He was better. His stick was an extension of his arm. He was sharp and controlled passing but smooth as he flew down the ice. He was playing with professional hockey players, some of the names I easily recognized. He was fitting in easily and for the most part was a cut above them.

In skates and pads he cut an imposing figure, one I really wanted in me. I watched as he sailed around the rink, a king over his domain. Each drill was completed cleanly and effortlessly. His hand-eye coordination was unparalleled. Coaches looked on trying to hide smiles, as they watched his natural talent. The practice was open by invitation and a gaggle of girls sat rapt with attention, when Owen started shooting at the net trying to beat the goalie I could hear their conversation. "He can score with me any day," one girl exclaimed none too quietly.

A glimmer of jealousy ran through me as they discussed Owen, their lack of propriety leading them to break down every inch of him. They caught all the highlights and their fantasies were not too far off my own. I watched him working on his breakaways as he made a spectacular goal juking out the goalie and putting it top shelf; he found me in the stands and grinned.

Warmth spread through me as I returned his smile. I doubted the harpies behind me had caught the affectionate look but I had. I would have done anything for him to smile at me again. My jealousy was gone, he had taken me with him and he had looked to me in victory. The girls might have their fantasies, but mine didn't have to be a fantasy: I had him.

I just had to convince him that I believed this was more than sex. Even if I had my doubts, my insecurities that this would turn out well for either of us: I could believe that he wanted more. He had done nothing but try and prove that. His insistence on abstinence had been admirable but a sexless relationship was not going to be fulfilling for either of us.

I was done waiting. My cock grew as I plotted, imagining ways to seduce Owen. I doubted he would appreciate the plot to try and sneak into the locker room to blow him in the showers, I really appreciated that plan though on a base level.

The practice was long and seemed grueling to someone unused to their schedules, though Owen had called it an easy skate around. With each passing moment, my plan solidified. I met him outside the arena, him hauling his heavy bag of gear over one shoulder. He had just come from a shower, his hair almost black with moisture. I glanced around the lot before pressing my body against his. The equipment bag dropped loudly to the cement as he responded to my embrace. Our tongues slid together as his hewn body backed me against his car.

My hands slid around his hips and pulled him closer to the cradle of my crotch. He broke our kiss grinning, "Good to see you too."

The first hour and a half of our drive was spent chatting, breaking down the plays and the Leaf's drills. Owen had enjoyed seeing his friends and like me thought he had done well. He spoke animatedly but I was animated from the knowledge of what I was about to do. When we were about ten minutes from my house knew it was time for action.

As he was telling me about the puck handling drill, I slowly reached over and placed my hand on his upper thigh. He paused for a moment, looking over at me. I pretended that this was as far as it was going to go so he continued. When he relaxed slightly, I grazed my hand over his package. He jumped slightly as his cock hardened.

"Jake?"

"Seeing you play made me really horny Owen. Thank you for taking me but I can find a much better way to thank you."

Owen choked on air as I palmed his length rubbing him through his jeans. He stopped me when I went for his zipper, "I'm not letting you jerk me off while trying to drive a car."

"I was planning on road head," I triumphantly stated.

He groaned, his massive dick making a tent beneath my hand, "That's not safe." He seemed to be telling himself that more than me. His eyes dilated with lust as a wet spot appeared from the tip of his dick.

I sighed, though I had been expecting his refusal, "Okay, but I've been so hard since I saw you on the ice." I lifted my hips tugging my jeans and boxer briefs under my ass letting my hard cock spring free. One of Owen's eyes was now trained on me as he struggled to watch the road. I slowly ran my hand around the base of my dick, feeling all the more aroused with Owen watching me. My head fell back as I rubbed the sensitive head, "You sure you don't want me to suck you. You sure look like you do." I hadn't known I was such an exhibitionist, I had never felt as desired as when his eyes devoured me.

"You could always come in you know. My parents won't be home." My hand was lazily traversing my cock, I didn't want to blow my load before he was in me. I was determined for my seduction to work, even though seducing a horny eighteen year old was hardly a trying feat.

His voice was hoarse as he answered, "I'm coming in Jake." The double entendre was delicious and I spent the remaining ride keeping both him and myself on edge playing with myself. I had timed my seduction well, we were both ready to slake our lust.

The garage was expectedly empty as Owen pulled into the driveway, so I had no compunctions about leaving my jeans unzipped, though I tucked my dick back in, as I ran to the door. I glanced behind me, Owen staring at me with carnal intent, my cock jerked just at his intense gaze. He stalked me through the door closing it behind us.

He backed me up into the wall of the foyer, trapping my hands on either side of my head. I had never felt as possessed as when his mouth met mine. A furious kiss one that bespoke the desperation that even four days of celibacy had caused. I was fine with him taking me against the wall but his hands went to my hips lifting my legs around his waist. His cock slid in against my ass with every step. He carried me up the stairs and I reminded myself that maybe raw egg smoothies would be a good idea.

Set on my own feet in my room, I yanked off his shirt, once again reminded at my favorite sight. His chest was defined, muscles I couldn't hope to name were standing out proudly. I stripped my own t-shirt off before going for his jeans. Unwrapping his body was arousing, seeing every perfect sinew covered by that light dusting of hair. I bent at the knee to ease off his boxer briefs his hard cock slapping against his stomach as it was revealed. I wanted to take it into my mouth but Owen grasped me under the armpits pulling my lips up to his. My jeans were already unzipped so almost no effort went into him shucking them down my legs. Needing to be naked in front of him I tore off my boxer briefs leaving us both naked.

He kissed down my shoulder as I clutched at his back. He turned me around setting a kiss on the top of my spine and moments too late I remembered. "What the fuck happened here," he grated out finding the bruise over my kidney.

Groaning at the interruption and the slight pain as he ran his fingers over the aberration, I pulled his face up to mine, "Don't let them ruin this please." His eyes narrowed and lips pursed but I stemmed his words with my lips. Kissing him insistently, I rubbed my aroused body against his letting him feel my throbbing dick. He was stiff for a moment but I didn't let up until he responded to my kiss. He bit my lower lip lightly before soothing the nip with his tongue.

"Fine," he said raising his head for a moment, "but we're going to talk about this later."

Rolling my eyes internally, I realized that was the best I could probably do. He was still going to fuck me so in my opinion we were cooking with bacon, we'd save the tough conversations for later—or never. I rewarded him for giving in by pressing kisses along his jaw and down his throat over his pronounced Adam's apple.

My hands trailed down to where his hands were still gently prodding the injured skin and moved them slightly lower to cup my ass. He needed no more guidance, squeezing my ass stimulatingly. One of my hands went to the back of his head pulling him down to kiss me while the other went his nipple tugging at it from amidst the dark hair.

I groaned into his mouth as his dexterous fingers spread apart my cheeks and brushed over my hole lightly. The touch was teasing but I was so tightly wound that I bucked my hips against his feeling our cocks brush together.

Latching onto a nipple, I felt his probing finger circle the pucker honing in on the entrance. I sucked greedily, lapping at the nub when a slight whimper escaped me as his finger pushed into my hole. Unconsciously, I spread my legs more granting him greater access. With his finger only a knuckle deep he gently pulled out. His voice was deep with lust as he demanded, "Where's your stuff?"

I had never moved faster as I leaned over to my bed side table to grab the bottle of lube and a condom. I used the lube to jerk off with but the one and only condom I owned had been pocketed from the nurse's office under the guise of wishful thinking.

Handing Owen both, I suddenly got nervous. I had been waiting for this forever and Owen was everything I could have hoped for but his two fingers had felt enormous last time and his dick was obviously bigger than two fingers. Sensing my discomfort, Owen ran his thumb along my cheekbone, "I'll go slow, I promise."

I nodded smiling but I was still tense. Moving me onto my back, Owen kissed me. His lips sucking at mine distracted me as he knelt between my spread legs. I heard the caps come off but was lost in Owen surrounding me. My hand wandered down his chest to his defined abdomen, reveling in the strength and dedication it would take to achieve those results. I continued my perusal, down the v-shaped indentations that led to his throbbing erection.

A low rumble emanated from his chest as a curled my fingers around his dick. I ran the pad of my thumb around the tip spreading his pre cum around the head and easing it around the slit. So consumed in my task, I jumped when I felt the cool gel against my ass.

Smoothing the lube over the hole, his finger returned pressing insistently. This time with the aid of the gel, his finger sunk in far easier. I gasped at the invasion, the burning stretching feeling wasn't unpleasant but an intoxicating sensation. My hand started stroking his cock as Owen pushed a second finger in, stretching and scissoring to open me up.

Though I probably could have used three fingers, neither of us could wait. I was leaking pre-cum steadily and Owen had to remove my hand from his cock to calm himself and to put on the condom. Slicking his now latex-covered shaft in lube, he leaned down to kiss me thrusting his tongue into me mimicking what his cock soon would do.

I couldn't contain the moan as his blunt cockhead rested at my ass, "Push out," Owen breathed. His cock was empirically big and had been large in my mouth but the feeling if his cock head pressing through the tight ring of muscle was like getting ripped apart. I couldn't contain the yelp that ensued. I waited while I adjusted to the feeling, slowly the burning sensation faded and I nodded to him.

Slowly, Owen speared me with his massive cock, I bore down on him and gasped when at last the base of his dick rested against my cheeks. The feeling of fullness was heady being filled to the hilt was rapturous but it was nothing compared to when he started moving. The first few strokes were slow and long, every inch stretching and moving.

With a subtle cant of his hips, Owen pressed forward and I nearly shot off the bed. With fingers, him playing with my prostate had been amazing but with his meaty cock was unimaginable. There was nothing I wouldn't do to relive that sensation for eternity. With a smirk, Owen picked up the pace of his hips, each time brushing over the center of my pleasure.

My cock was oozing pre-cum onto my stomach as Owen began a series of hard fast jabs that had me moaning with each movement. "Owen, I'm cumming."

I registered his bright smug smile as he further increased his speed, his hips hitting my ass with every stroke, ball-sack bouncing. I came with a load groan, my cum splashing across my chest. I had just cum without touching my dick; I'm not sure if that's common but I was hooked on the feeling.

I was high on endorphins but I heard Owen cum with my name on his lips. As he came, he rolled me onto my side, careful to not hit the hurt side and to spare me his weight. Even exhausted from an orgasm he was considerate. He hadn't pulled out, his cock still mostly hard was embedded in my ass. As far as I was concerned, it could stay there forever, my soreness wasn't a big deal in comparison to the overwhelming satisfaction.

Owen had other ideas, slowly pulling out of me; I tried to keep my wince small. Owen stood knotting the condom and chucking it into the garbage can clear across the room. Of course he is athletically gifted all around, surely God was giving with both hands. Owen lay back down and I settled into the crook of his neck enjoying the tightness of previously unused muscles. My virginity was something I wasn't sad to see go. I lay in Owen's embrace, uncaring of the drying sweat and the cum drying on my chest, giddy in my replete state.

Owen ran his fingertips along my arm, finding all of my marks. He discovered the mole next to my elbow and the scar from falling while skateboarding. He found out erogenous zones and that I was ticklish as he moved down my chest. "Why didn't you tell me," he asked a twinge of sadness in his tone as his fingertips found the bruising over my kidneys again.

I had to stop myself from blurting out that it wasn't his problem to deal with. I doubted he would have been pleased with such a response and I wasn't keen on giving up sex with Owen now that I knew how incredible it was. "What would you have done about it?"

"Put an end to it," Owen declared with such dark finality that I wanted to laugh.

"Don't you think it would look weird? You telling them off—"

He scoffed interrupting me, "I wouldn't just tell them off, Jake."

I sat up pulling away from him, "Yeah, because beating them up is a good way to make friends with your teammates and even if they weren't your teammates, I wouldn't want someone fighting my battles."

"But you aren't fighting," Owen said tersely, glaring at me.

I took a deep calming breath, praying for sanity, "You're right. I didn't fight them. I couldn't win in a fight against one of them and usually it's more than one. I'm sorry I didn't fight back when two guys are kicking me." My deep calming breath was ineffective at keeping the annoyance out of my voice.

"Which two?" Owen asked attempting to sound casual as he fished for information, not even looking at me. Rolling my eyes at his translucent attempt at getting the names, I indulged for a moment at the thought of seeing Kyle and Gregory with black eyes.

"Nice try," I smirked at the god in my bed whose cheeks tinted pink at my teasing.

He winked at me only slightly abashed, "Worth a shot."

As he donned his clothes I caught sight of his cock, I was still shocked that it had fit in me. I was more than willing to try again to convince myself of this. "I have to go," Owen murmured though his face was etched in longing to stay, "my Dad's going to want to hear how it went."

I nodded, though I wish he could stay. Owen leaned down to kiss me, still naked on my bed, "You make me not want to leave." He shook his head, "I'll text you," and he was gone.

12